Last post by Metal Jesus
Today 04:53 PM
2 Replies, 220 Views

Old 02-05-2020, 07:54 PM   #1
Evil Avatar
Citizen Game

Xbox Game Pass Adds Final Fantasy XV, Wolfenstein: Youngblood & Death Squared

Quote:
Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass for Console: Final Fantasy XV, Wolfenstein: Youngblood, and Death Squared

We teased on Twitter that February was going to be a really, really good month, and I am here to confirm its really good status. We’ve got games, we’ve got betas, we’ve got Xbox Game Pass Quests, and we’ve even got a leap day in the month to play. Let’s jump in.

February 6

Final Fantasy XV

The Final Fantasy series is making its way to Xbox Game Pass starting on February 6 with Final Fantasy XV (Royal Edition)! Featuring action heavy combat, innovative gameplay, and immersive graphics that push the limits of modern hardware, Final Fantasy XV is an awe-inspiring tale that transports audiences into its vivid imagining of a fantasy world based in reality. Experience this acclaimed installment in the legendary series that has defined storytelling and adventure in video games for decades.

Wolfenstein: Youngblood

With the most open-ended Wolfenstein experience to date, explore a new base of operations located deep in the heart of the Paris catacombs and plan how and when to attack and dismantle the Nazi regime. Set 19 years after the events of Wolfenstein II, BJ Blazkowicz’s twin daughters, Jess and Soph Blazkowicz — after years of training from their battle-hardened father — are forced into action. Team up with a friend to level up, explore, and complete missions to unlock abilities that compliment your playstyle.

February 13

Death Squared

Prove your teamwork skills in Death Squared as you solve puzzles together or die trying. Guide robots to color-coded goals while avoiding deadly traps and hazards. Players will need close observation and communication to keep each other alive and discover a solution together in this co-op puzzle game for one, two, or four players – best enjoyed with your friends and family with – featuring both a single-player, co-op campaign, and party mode.
Xbox Wire.
Evil Avatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2020, 06:40 AM   #2
shadow763
Lord of Woe

Holding off on Youngblood worked out.
shadow763 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2020, 12:41 PM   #3
ElektroDragon
Evil Dead

Jesus H Christ.... why do I even bother buying games anymore? By the time I even get around to playing them they are on Game Pass or Games with Gold or PS Plus.

Frankly, I think I WANT a subscription service with ALL games that never go away unless it's a publisher support issue. Because I no longer have time to PLAY the games I actually BUY. So a subscription is bloody perfect. I would not need to worry about buying shitty games, or about never getting around to playing them, my house is already chock full of physical games, there's TOO MANY games to keep track of, and it save me a boatload on Gamefly rentals too.

I would easily pay $60 per month for such a service.... the on demand cable TV of gaming. BUT no streaming!!! I want to download the games and play them locally so fuck off Stadia.
Old 02-06-2020, 12:46 PM   #4
ElektroDragon
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow763 View Post
Holding off on Youngblood worked out.
Ahh yes, the game for potty mouthed woke liberal Nazi haters.