Last post by BeardedSonOfNel
Today 05:01 AM
26 Replies, 968 Views

Old 08-21-2019, 12:42 AM   #21
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlfredT View Post
Spectral I could point out all the times you are wrong, all the time Black has said racist bullshit.. etc.,

But I think Ill call you the poster boy for the invention of a time travelling coat hanger.

Sorry too many words:

here you go

You are a RETARD. But hey go ahead, label me PC.
What isn't racist to cucks like you? Hell you left the western world for some 3rd world shithole so your opinion doesn't fucking matter.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2019, 02:19 PM   #22
blackzc
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
Blackzc thinks that cultural and ideological harmony flows from racial purity and racial tribalism. THAT. IS. STUPID. It's also racist, but it's primarily STUPID.

The push ever leftward is being driven almost exclusively by white progressives. It's white progressives who are the drivers of white hatred and white guilt and whites-as-racists and white systemic racism accusations and the like. Sure, there are some minority figureheads, but the bulk of the ideological idiocy on the left is WHITES.

You won't get a kumbaya campfire by deporting minorities, lol. Race isn't the problem, stupid white regressives are the problem.
Omg its racist....I swear to god, go the fuck back to 1998 with that horeshit... Its done dude.

Yes, the left panders to non whites, riles them up and uses them. We all know this. I said this years ago but ill say it again... if the country is a coherent state with a unified culture the leftist in our country will have to go back to pandering to the working class. Which is a good thing compared to what we have going on now.

Dont matta tho, its over. Trump will win in 2020 and the magapedes will cheerlead and (omg libs triggered) for another 4 years while Texas, Florida and Ohio turn blue due to demographics. Trump will have been the swan song.

Then the GOP will spend the next 100 years pandering to groups of people that have no interest in putting their enemy back into power.

I very well may end up finishing my life up in another country This one is a fucking madhouse and im tired of looking at it.
Old 08-22-2019, 02:59 PM   #23
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackzc View Post
Dont matta tho, its over.
Thank GOD! You'll shut up now!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
I certainly went to frat parties where girls were getting roofied
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2019, 03:56 PM   #24
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
Thank GOD! You'll shut up now!
What a blowhard you are, seriously.
Old 08-22-2019, 07:08 PM   #25
Terran
Evil Dead

Blame The Juice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
I certainly went to frat parties where girls were getting roofied
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2019, 07:11 PM   #26
AlfredT
Evil Dead

Yet you still replied to it you hypocritical cunt spooge!

Old 08-22-2019, 07:11 PM   #27
AlfredT
Evil Dead

Make sure you got your butt buddy spectrals approval that you don't go to a shithole like mine
Old 08-22-2019, 07:13 PM   #28
AlfredT
Evil Dead

Btw I argue with Terran before on this forum a bunch of times. We don't agree on almost anything, but.. he bases his arguments on reality, not on butthurt rhetoric and for that I can respect him.

black and spectral are blind to the fact that they argue from a fantasy world in a position of butthurt.. the same bullshit they hate "DEM LIBTARDS" for... soo yea..

TLR.. basically.. Fuck you little hypocrite bitches.
Old 08-22-2019, 07:56 PM   #29
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Btw I argue with Terran before on this forum a bunch of times. We don't agree on almost anything, but.. he bases his arguments on reality, not on butthurt rhetoric and for that I can respect him.

black and spectral are blind to the fact that they argue from a fantasy world in a position of butthurt.. the same bullshit they hate "DEM LIBTARDS" for... soo yea..

TLR.. basically.. Fuck you little hypocrite bitches.
See that's the thing Alfie, there's been plenty of shit dismissed as "tin foil hat" type of shit that has turned out to actually be true. Naw better to be a good goy and listen to what the talking heads on tv tell you to think.
Old 08-22-2019, 08:13 PM   #30
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackzc View Post
Omg its racist....I swear to god, go the fuck back to 1998 with that horeshit... Its done dude.

Yes, the left panders to non whites, riles them up and uses them. We all know this. I said this years ago but ill say it again... if the country is a coherent state with a unified culture the leftist in our country will have to go back to pandering to the working class. Which is a good thing compared to what we have going on now.
So you suggest the % of non-white were lower there would be less influence or fewer people advocating for accommodation of those minorities and any divergent cultural interests they may have?

Do you have any data to back this up? At the risk of Godwinning this conversation, and without rancor, I can tell you this is a very Aryan concept.

I can see how this line of thought is tempting, though if you follow it over the longer span of history you'll see it is false because the erosion happened long before there were significant immigrant populations in Western Civilizations. Granted, it wasn't until the middle of the 20th century it was super noticeable. It simply accelerated over the 20th century and it is difficult to see which particular trigger (science, communication, technology, lack of belief, politics, etc) or combination caused the decline.

But, as I mentioned until that point we did see assimilation of sorts based on the "majority rules", in America it was the "melting pot" where people formed their tribes but these were carved out within within the parameters of the US, from the base British, French, and Dutch foundation that had been established from the original Colonists (and of course the various religions) augmented by financial caste. On the East Coast this was mainly the Irish, Italians, Germans, and other European varieties who came over in great numbers.

For these minorities entering a majority host culture there was intangible enforcement: if the newcomers didn't adopt they were exiled and probably died. However, the West itself has been softer on enforcing culture for centuries even while it has been significantly white until the 20th century to where we are today.

In the other case of a minority enforcing culture on a majority in the 20th century, looking at the imperialism of Britain and France as examples where the minority occupied the territory and tried to enforce culture we see massive failures and revolt. The exception was ambivalent neglect such as during the French and British "rule" of the areas split up under the former Ottoman Empire from the Sykes–Picot Agreement.

America is quickly approaching the threshold between these two scenarios.

Last edited by vallor; 08-22-2019 at 08:41 PM..
vallor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2019, 02:34 AM   #31
AlfredT
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
See that's the thing Alfie, there's been plenty of shit dismissed as "tin foil hat" type of shit that has turned out to actually be true. Naw better to be a good goy and listen to what the talking heads on tv tell you to think.
Right, never did I say drink the kool-aid. I said use critical thought. By your example.. there have also been plenty of bS conspiracy theories that have turned out to be false.

So most people believe in a round earth.. does that mean the earth is flat? No clearly not. Use your fucking brain. My point is that you don't think, you go with makes your dick hard = truth. So basically your ideology is completely based on you thinking you are some special fucking snowflake diamond in the rough? Don't you have a carpet ride to go on you fuckboy?
Old 08-23-2019, 02:37 AM   #32
AlfredT
Evil Dead

Quote:
Also I didn't label you racist. Your own fucking words and calling anyone who disagrees with you a good goy.. and all that jew hating shit makes you a fucking racist.

Its called reality bitch, deal with it.

And how does it feel to be a proud mouthpiece of Iran? Home of holocaust denial? Got your turban on too tight you fundie bitch?
Old 08-23-2019, 10:07 AM   #33
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Also I didn't label you racist. Your own fucking words and calling anyone who disagrees with you a good goy.. and all that jew hating shit makes you a fucking racist.

Its called reality bitch, deal with it.

And how does it feel to be a proud mouthpiece of Iran? Home of holocaust denial? Got your turban on too tight you fundie bitch?
Hating Zionist jews that hate the White man isn't being racist, get the fuck outta here with that bullshit you fucking cuckold.
Old 08-23-2019, 01:21 PM   #34
blackzc
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by vallor View Post

Do you kill them like they do with apostates in the Middle East who leave Islam and convert to Christianity? Banish them? Put them in re-education camps? What do you do with the cancerous cells within your culture?
I have already addressed this.

You give them a better class of problems to keep busy with. Such as the working class. We are always going to have a class of takers and politicians to give them a voice. We need a better class of (takers). Ones that at least want to go to work and are just trying to get fair pay and can pick up their own trash.

Not the takers that will destroy the home you built for them in 5 years and yell racism while they do it. I'm done with those people, let em rot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vallor View Post
So you suggest the % of non-white were lower there would be less influence or fewer people advocating for accommodation of those minorities and any divergent cultural interests they may have?

Do you have any data to back this up? At the risk of Godwinning this conversation, and without rancor, I can tell you this is a very Aryan concept.

I can see how this line of thought is tempting, though if you follow it over the longer span of history you'll see it is false because the erosion happened long before there were significant immigrant populations in Western Civilizations. Granted, it wasn't until the middle of the 20th century it was super noticeable. It simply accelerated over the 20th century and it is difficult to see which particular trigger (science, communication, technology, lack of belief, politics, etc) or combination caused the decline.

But, as I mentioned until that point we did see assimilation of sorts based on the "majority rules", in America it was the "melting pot" where people formed their tribes but these were carved out within within the parameters of the US, from the base British, French, and Dutch foundation that had been established from the original Colonists (and of course the various religions) augmented by financial caste. On the East Coast this was mainly the Irish, Italians, Germans, and other European varieties who came over in great numbers.

For these minorities entering a majority host culture there was intangible enforcement: if the newcomers didn't adopt they were exiled and probably died. However, the West itself has been softer on enforcing culture for centuries even while it has been significantly white until the 20th century to where we are today.

In the other case of a minority enforcing culture on a majority in the 20th century, looking at the imperialism of Britain and France as examples where the minority occupied the territory and tried to enforce culture we see massive failures and revolt. The exception was ambivalent neglect such as during the French and British "rule" of the areas split up under the former Ottoman Empire from the Sykes–Picot Agreement.

America is quickly approaching the threshold between these two scenarios.

This is more an ethnocentric concept vs Aryan. Any group can and has acted in this manner. Aryan is the modern boogie man of ethnocentrism. Barring any major immigration shutdowns and a return to the rule of law that will have some people thinking we are in a dictatorship, i expect America to begin Balkanizing in the next 20-60 years. Starting with rural California.

I guess a glimmer of light in all of this is ethnocentrism is far more the norm vs humanitarianism, which is more a historical aberration. So, that sense of normal you used to feel that you don't anymore, its temporary.

Last edited by blackzc; 08-23-2019 at 01:39 PM..
blackzc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2019, 08:58 PM   #35
AlfredT
Evil Dead

Quote:
Hating Zionist jews that hate the White man isn't being racist, get the fuck outta here with that bullshit you fucking cuckold.
Cuckold? Lol you're the fag that's projecting.

As for the zionist that hate the white man, nice getting a quote from Mein Kampf and saying you're not a fucking Nazi. Hitler was set up right?

Also give me a list of all the Zionists that have hated you and fucked you over (outside from your imagination.)

And stop being triggered because you can't stand the fantasy world you live in being attacked.

What is the difference between you and a triggered liberal exactly? From what I see, there is none.
Old 08-25-2019, 11:23 PM   #36
AlfredT
Evil Dead

Oooh im not a nazi.. I just indirectly quote from

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zweites_Buch
Old 08-27-2019, 12:13 PM   #37
blackzc
Evil Dead

Quote:

Nazi's don't exist, idiot. WW2 is over...
Old 08-27-2019, 12:43 PM   #38
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:

The idea that you believe any criticism of Zionism makes one a nazi tells me what a fucking retard you are.
Old 08-29-2019, 06:26 PM   #39
blackzc
Evil Dead

Its just another litmus test. WTFnazi#@#, *type some shit up, get dopamine rush, fe fe's feel better. Im such a good person. Why are people mean?

I don't care what happens in the ME, those morons have been fighting for 2 thousand years. I just want us out of region and the place walled off from Europe.

Got a rhetorical label for that take?
Old 08-29-2019, 08:10 PM   #40
Daedalus
Peon

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenomUSMC View Post
Culture is what matters, no a person's skin color. Sanders and Warren are white....
Sanders is a jew who tells non whites that white people don't know what it's like to be poor.
Daedalus is offline   Reply With Quote