Last post by vallor
Today 11:28 AM
1 Replies, 127 Views

Old 09-10-2019, 08:38 AM   #1
Evil Avatar
Citizen Game

Borderlands 3 - Let's Make Some Mayhem Official Launch Trailer

Quote:
The original shooter-looter returns, packing bazillions of guns and an all-new mayhem-fueled adventure. Blast your way through new worlds and enemies as one of four brand new Vault Hunters, each with deep skill trees, abilities, and customization. Play solo or join with friends to take on insane enemies, collect loads of loot and save your home from the most ruthless cult leaders in the galaxy.

Key Features

• A Mayhem-Fueled Thrill Ride - Stop the fanatical Calypso Twins from uniting the bandit clans and claiming the galaxy’s ultimate power. Only you, a thrill-seeking Vault Hunter, have the arsenal and allies to take them down.

• Your Vault Hunter, Your Playstyle - Become one of four extraordinary Vault Hunters, each with unique abilities, playstyles, deep skill trees, and tons of personalization options. All Vault Hunters are capable of awesome mayhem alone, but together they are unstoppable.

• Lock, Load and Loot - With bazillions of guns and gadgets, every fight is an opportunity to score new gear. Firearms with self-propelling bullet shields? Check. Rifles that spawn fire-spewing volcanoes? Obviously. Guns that grow legs and chase down enemies while hurling verbal insults? Yeah, got that too.

• New Borderlands - Discover new worlds beyond Pandora, each featuring unique environments to explore and enemies to destroy. Tear through hostile deserts, battle your way across war-torn cityscapes, navigate deadly bayous, and more!

• Quick & Seamless Co-Op Action - Play with anyone at any time online or in split-screen co-op, regardless of your level or mission progress. Take down enemies and challenges as a team, but reap rewards that are yours alone – no one misses out on loot.
Evil Avatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 08:38 AM   #2
Evil Avatar
Citizen Game

Evil Avatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 10:05 AM   #3
Mad Max RW
Evil Dead

Getting mostly good reviews. More of the same and slightly prettier. I’m still trying to complete the free Borderlands 2 expansion they released but it reminds me how burned out I am with this playstyle. 15 minutes of classic Doom mods and Quake 1 just leaves me more satisfied. I’m over the grinding, bullet sponge badguys, and sifting through thousands of guns before you have a solid collection.
Mad Max RW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 11:48 PM   #4
Azrael
Evil Dead

BL3 made me cross the line and finally get a EPIC account. Preloaded and waiting for release.
Azrael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 11:58 AM   #5
Nowyn
Dread Lord

I'm not one for making political statements with a game - and I wont with this one. That being said, I cannot support Randy Pitchford and his idiocy, so unfortunately I'll be passing on this game until it comes out for some ridiculously cheap price or PS Plus gives it as a free game.

I've got a friend begging me to play it with her, but I really dont want to give money to Randy Pitchford. A guy in my FC in FF14 got all over me about that stance - basically saying that its just not Randy, but the other developers and employees there. My only reply to that is that if the stories are to be believed, he took that money from them anyway, so a huge chunk of that is/was going to Randy.

So no thanks. Shooting stuff until it dies is fun, but not enough for me to pay for it. I just pay 15 dollars per month to slash at something until it does, much better!
Nowyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 12:14 PM   #6
Evil Avatar
Citizen Game

I almost purchased it too this morning and then just decided to do the same, play something else until I can get it for a huge discount.
Old 09-12-2019, 12:35 PM   #7
BeardedSonOfNel
Chaotic Neutral

Ditto guys!
Old 09-14-2019, 12:20 PM   #8
Evil Avatar
Citizen Game

Good plan not to buy this one, I'm reading that it's buggy as all hell with connection problems and massive framerate issues.
Old 09-14-2019, 01:09 PM   #9
PacerDawn
Choadwanger

Ouch...

Old 09-14-2019, 01:12 PM   #10
PatrickRes9
Maker of Babies

Hard pass until the game and all the dlcs are 25 bucks after the inevitable move to steam.

Imagine if the working class told the oligarchy to build their own houses and make their own coffee...

Useless as **** on a bull.
PatrickRes9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2019, 03:10 PM   #11
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi

Passing as well. Not only because the stink of Randy Pitchford but because they apparently use some DRM on the PC version which is awful and chews up your bandwidth.

There are many bugs according to the user reviews. Poor performance is another common complaint, even on rigs that should have huge performance numbers.

All in all, it sounds like a good one to pass on till a GOTY, at best.
vallor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2019, 03:46 PM   #12
Mad Max RW
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Avatar View Post
Good plan not to buy this one, I'm reading that it's buggy as all hell with connection problems and massive framerate issues.
Yeah, I’m reading they at least fucked the PC release. Top of the line rigs can’t even maintain 60fps and the graphics aren’t pushing any boundaries. Sounds like they skipped out on optimization and rushed release.
Mad Max RW is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
borderlands, borderlands 3