Last post by Emabulator
Yesterday 03:13 PM
4 Replies, 661 Views

Old 05-22-2017, 12:04 PM   #61
TafJaf
Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
Lol that must be the same kool-aid the progressives drink to believe their own batshittery.
If the DS crowd does come to the switch, he would be right about his projections, but so far you don't bring anything to disprove this, besides bringing hollow banter.
TafJaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 08:24 PM   #62
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by TafJaf View Post
If the DS crowd does come to the switch, he would be right about his projections, but so far you don't bring anything to disprove this, besides bringing hollow banter.
The DS crowd if anything will wait for the 2ds or whatever Nintendo names it. The Switch is not going to do PS4 type of numbers as a hybrid with terrible hardware.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 08:29 PM   #63
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatrickRes9 View Post
You think all of the worlds troubles and issues come from the blue box? I can challenge you on that, but what would be the point...
I'm not saying they're equal - that simple graphic is over simplified. I'm sure one ideology is slightly less rational than the other. From a pure probabilities standpoint it's extremely unlikely that they're equally irrational.

It's the overarching point being made that placing your rationale in a box filled with pre-defined ideology is stupid and it's annoying to engage in conversation with people like that, especially when they revel in their camp wars. If you think blue does all of the censoring, check out what Texas and Tennessee Tea Party conservatives wanted to do with the subject of slavery. Pretend it didn't happen.

I should find something better to do. There is 0 point in continuing to try to further explanation of an off-handed comment about spectral or anyone else refusing to budge on anything, or have meaningful conversations about anything, or blaming camp A or B for all of life's problems. It's the blue guys. They did it. Get 'em!
They're not even trying to pretend it didn't happen. You have some pretty shitty reading comprehension if you took that from the article. For someone who claims they're not a progressive idiot, you sure do talk like a progressive idiot.
Old 05-22-2017, 08:37 PM   #64
Terran
Evil Dead

Naturally he's full of shit on that stealth-edit turd nugget about conservatives. Apparently when conservatives push back against the constant demonization by progressives of folks from centuries ago using today's politically correct progtardian standards it's 'censoring.' Arguing with a progressive is like arguing with a retarded, drunken ass (donkey).
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 12:17 AM   #65
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
Naturally he's full of shit on that stealth-edit turd nugget about conservatives. Apparently when conservatives push back against the constant demonization by progressives of folks from centuries ago using today's politically correct progtardian standards it's 'censoring.' Arguing with a progressive is like arguing with a retarded, drunken ass (donkey).
Never mind that they refuse to speak out against globalization, apparently hate anyone having national pride or national sovereignty, likely why they have no issues with sharia law in America, or ignore places like Dearborn Michigan that are practically unrecognizable as American cities. They hate their own country because we're not the communist shit hole their liberal politicians so want it to be. Either that or they really are just that stupid as to not grasp what the end game of politicians like Obozo the Clown actually are.
Old 05-23-2017, 06:03 AM   #66
PatrickRes9
Maker of Babies

Quote:
Never mind that they refuse to speak out against globalization, apparently hate anyone having national pride or national sovereignty, likely why they have no issues with sharia law in America, or ignore places like Dearborn Michigan that are practically unrecognizable as American cities. They hate their own country because we're not the communist shit hole their liberal politicians so want it to be. Either that or they really are just that stupid as to not grasp what the end game of politicians like Obozo the Clown actually are.
What kind of globalization are you talking about? I'll speak out against globalization all day long. Whether corporate or military.

And I've already talked about how I feel about the Muslim faith. I would take issue with sharia law in America, and pretty much have a similar stance that Sam Harris does on the subject, which is that any religion with oppression and violence baked in should be seen as a threat. And while all Muslims are not extremists, the number of Muslims that condone violent behavior in the name of their faith is too high. That doesn't mean I think we should bomb all Muslim nations. It means that the responsibility falls on Muslim leaders and Muslim moderates to change the course of their faith and a real effort has to be made to moderate their faith. The way other religions have been moderated in the past, if they're going to co-exist in a connected world. Will that happen? Who knows. In the mean time, we have to protect ourselves.

I don't hate my country. I love America. I love most of the people here, I love the landscapes and topography, the land, the history, the way we do things, the community in most towns and cities, the creativity, and our resourcefulness and tenacity. The workers, the working class, the people that actually keep the country running every day.

There are some things I don't like. I don't like that now more than ever the government has evolved into an extension of the corporate ownership class to the extreme degree it has. It's unbalanced and the American people are starting to become oppressed in various ways, particularly when it comes to privacy and economics, and the ability to make a living through hard work and afford regular goods and services. I don't like some of our popular culture. I think its juvenile, flashy, and without substance. I don't like how political rifted we've become, and how we have our dialogue not in meaningful ways, but through catchy memes and one-liners that we rally around to attack the other "team". Working Americans should be looking for solidarity right now.

That said, when I got back from Manila after staying there for several months, I was so glad to be back in the States, I almost cried like a baby when the security guy at the airport looked at me and said "welcome home". I love America. We're just not the only humans on the planet, and we're not perfect and we shouldn't be afraid to say that.

The problem is that you don't know what the #%#^ you're talking about. I say something critical about republicans, and you're so programmed to think in black and white, that you assume I'm democrat liberal, and start associating your extreme views of what it means to be "democrat" with me. Do you think I'd vote for any of the shitheads the Dems have been putting up for election? Yah, If I wanted corruption and the status quote to continue.

Last edited by PatrickRes9; 05-23-2017 at 06:26 AM..
PatrickRes9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 06:59 AM   #67
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
I say something critical about republicans, and you're so programmed to think in black and white, that you assume I'm democrat liberal
You offered up a DISHONEST criticism from a DISHONEST poisoned partisan toilet (HuffPo). The irony is that you accuse him of being programmed to think in black and white when you offered up an uncritically accepted criticism that was a lie.
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 07:11 AM   #68
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
What kind of globalization are you talking about? I'll speak out against globalization all day long. Whether corporate or military.

And I've already talked about how I feel about the Muslim faith. I would take issue with sharia law in America, and pretty much have a similar stance that Sam Harris does on the subject, which is that any religion with oppression and violence baked in should be seen as a threat. And while all Muslims are not extremists, the number of Muslims that condone violent behavior in the name of their faith is too high. That doesn't mean I think we should bomb all Muslim nations. It means that the responsibility falls on Muslim leaders and Muslim moderates to change the course of their faith and a real effort has to be made to moderate their faith. The way other religions have been moderated in the past, if they're going to co-exist in a connected world. Will that happen? Who knows. In the mean time, we have to protect ourselves.

I don't hate my country. I love America. I love most of the people here, I love the landscapes and topography, the land, the history, the way we do things, the community in most towns and cities, the creativity, and our resourcefulness and tenacity. The workers, the working class, the people that actually keep the country running every day.

There are some things I don't like. I don't like that now more than ever the government has evolved into an extension of the corporate ownership class to the extreme degree it has. It's unbalanced and the American people are starting to become oppressed in various ways, particularly when it comes to privacy and economics, and the ability to make a living through hard work and afford regular goods and services. I don't like some of our popular culture. I think its juvenile, flashy, and without substance. I don't like how political rifted we've become, and how we have our dialogue not in meaningful ways, but through catchy memes and one-liners that we rally around to attack the other "team". Working Americans should be looking for solidarity right now.

That said, when I got back from Manila after staying there for several months, I was so glad to be back in the States, I almost cried like a baby when the security guy at the airport looked at me and said "welcome home". I love America. We're just not the only humans on the planet, and we're not perfect and we shouldn't be afraid to say that.

The problem is that you don't know what the #%#^ you're talking about. I say something critical about republicans, and you're so programmed to think in black and white, that you assume I'm democrat liberal, and start associating your extreme views of what it means to be "democrat" with me. Do you think I'd vote for any of the shitheads the Dems have been putting up for election? Yah, If I wanted corruption and the status quote to continue.
Then it's simple stop shilling for progressives. Fact of the matter is you can flail about and scream racist at the top of your lungs all day long, but until people realize Islam is simply incompatible with western ways, its just going to continue to happen, the incident in England just another example of why we should turn the middle east into a glass parking lot and call it a day.
Old 05-23-2017, 11:22 AM   #69
TafJaf
Subscriber

Quote:
The DS crowd if anything will wait for the 2ds or whatever Nintendo names it. The Switch is not going to do PS4 type of numbers as a hybrid with terrible hardware.
I believe the games bring hardware numbers up and if they announce some of the ds heavy hitters to the switch, it will start picking up, so only question is when will they start shifting games and titles to the switch.
TafJaf is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mario kart 8 deluxe, nintendo, nintendo switch, switch