4 Replies, 429 Views
Call of Duty: Black Ops...
Last post by Scherge
Today 02:29 AM
3 Replies, 589 Views

Old 02-04-2018, 11:11 PM   #41
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Jesus I thought Anenome was a total joke, you're not much different Whimbrel. Total lack of awareness or the irony of what you're bitching about while doing it yourself. Hillary and Obama, Holder and the rest of the commie gang are actually guilty of crimes. Trump? Still going on the same nothing burger for the past year. For all your whining about partisan politics the shit you spew is as partisan as it gets. Fucking liberals, such a joke.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2018, 03:48 AM   #42
blackzc
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenomUSMC View Post
(Wall of goddam text debating the meaning of words and other useless shit)

Why do you get into this splitting hair bullshit with him? Neither of you saying a mother fucking thing. You are about as bad as he is.

Just call him a fag or something. Its far more effective, you cant debate with weasels, they are either naturally or knowingly subversive and have no interest in an honest debate.

I'm surprised he hasn't called for the need for some bitch to come into the thread for a (woman's perspective) as hes done in the past.
Old 02-05-2018, 03:59 AM   #43
blackzc
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
Jesus I thought Anenome was a total joke, you're not much different Whimbrel. Total lack of awareness or the irony of what you're bitching about while doing it yourself. Hillary and Obama, Holder and the rest of the commie gang are actually guilty of crimes. Trump? Still going on the same nothing burger for the past year. For all your whining about partisan politics the shit you spew is as partisan as it gets. Fucking liberals, such a joke.
Nothing burger!!!
This memo being released undermines our democracy!
Not a shithole!!!
The immigrants live in terrible conditions!!

I recently stumbled on this podcast which has actually been a AM radio show in Tennessee for 14 years

The guest is a Former Reagan appointee and editor for the WSJ (Whim, here ya go). Dude is old school and gets right to the point about what he thinks is going on. Just skip the first 5 mins. The host does alot of self promotion. It really helps to make sense of why everything seems so out of control.

http://www.thepoliticalcesspool.org/...-1-2018-02-03/
Old 02-05-2018, 05:10 AM   #44
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackzc View Post
Nothing burger!!!
This memo being released undermines our democracy!
Not a shithole!!!
The immigrants live in terrible conditions!!

I recently stumbled on this podcast which has actually been a AM radio show in Tennessee for 14 years

The guest is a Former Reagan appointee and editor for the WSJ (Whim, here ya go). Dude is old school and gets right to the point about what he thinks is going on. Just skip the first 5 mins. The host does alot of self promotion. It really helps to make sense of why everything seems so out of control.

http://www.thepoliticalcesspool.org/...-1-2018-02-03/
Thanks for the link, I will give it a listen when I have a little bit of free time today. Also not really a need to give Ven crap imo, since he makes them look so silly and stupid without having to stoop to calling them what they are, morons who hate America apparently. I mean if one is still supporting the DNC and especially the Clintons at this point what with the Clinton Foundation Slush Fund, all the laws she's broken, her husband the rapists who perjured himself, and the trail of dead bodies linked to them that mysteriously all seem to have self suicided to the back of the head, I think it's safe to say those people are pretty much a lost cause at this point, but Ven is still elegant as fuck about it and I appreciate that. I'd like to be more like Venom myself but I just don't have the patience for it, that and I'm blunt as fuck and I'm ok with that.

The bottom line again is those on the left have no issue with the democrats weaponizing the entire government against conservatives, yet are crying so much about this memo that was release through the proper channels unlike how the democrats do things, shady leaks and flat out lies. That they think we should put trust in this whole phony Russia/Trump collusion scam, when it's tied to the same group involved in the Obama administration selling weapons grade Uranium to the Russians should tell you right off the bat they're intellectually dishonest people, apparently being treasonous is ok if you've a D at the end of your name. But try to bring that shit to light and it's all of a sudden an attack on democracy or some ridiculous shit like that really speaks volumes as to how far off the deep end those who still believe government is the be all end all given what we know is simply quite silly.
Old 02-05-2018, 12:55 PM   #45
Whimbrel
Subhuman

Quote:
I don't agree that you're going to attempt to be fair, and I'll explain why I feel this way below.
UGH. Seriously? All I meant was that since I clearly have a bug up my ass about misrepresenting people's comments in direct responses to them that I was going to try to be fair in how I condensed yoru post to make it clear which of your comments I was responding to without misrepresenting anything you had written, since the act of editing could be used to misrepresent what you were getting at.

Quote:
... your track record shows that you only appear to target those who political oppose you. So, if this were an honest question, which I don't believe it is, I would be able to simply say yes or no and leave it at that, but I don't believe your question to be an honest one.
My track record.... For the love of god. This came up primarily in the liberals gone wild thread that I started to point out things that liberals were doing that I disagreed with. Secondly, as for what I was requesting of you specifically, it came up in conversations in which I was being gang probed by the three stooges and you would jump in and pick apart something that I had said and give them a pass for whatever kind of bullshit they came up with. I'm not going to go back and reread everything, but I believe that there was one instance where I jumped in after being away from the thread and made a comment about wishing somebody would critique their own side with the same criteria they were critiquing their ideological opposition, although I can't recall if this referred to comments about political figures being critiqued or forum posters. But aside from that, my track record in terms of what I am requesting from you specifically is heavily biased in the context of what you were writing to me. I don't see how that invalidates my point or how it makes me generalizing it to everybody, myself included as somehow less sincere. It came up in a specific context, so what? There are some people on this board who would never consider calling out their own behavior or standing up for any standards, but I think of you as someone who might. The idea that you keep turning this in to some kind of referendum on my track record seems absolutely bizarre. You absolutely should not be basing what you stand for on me, on anything I have said, done or written. You don't know me, and whether we are enemies or best friends, you should be able to declare what you stand for and how what standards you feel you should be held to without any reference or relation to ANYTHING ABOUT ME. I understand that you think I am a huge, dishonest, lying, disingenuous piece of shit. Fine. Stated. Accepted as given. You are completely entitled to your opinions and I won't challenge you on it, but holy shit, "you don't believe my question is an honest one"????? The question is as straightforward as it gets, and whatever rhetorical flexibility is required for you to think you need to base your answer on me is some rabbit hole that is not worth pursuing. I understand you think I am not putting my money where my mouth is, fine. That's on me. But how you answer straight questions is on you, but when you start accusing the questions of dishonesty I think you need to step back and get some perspective.

Either way, I don't want to waste either of our time anymore on what you will or won't stand for, object to, etc. If you want to have a double standard, great. Go nuts. I won't stop you. If you want to object to things based on principle regardless of partisan affiliation, great. Whatever you choose, for the fucking love of god, don't keep acting like you need to base that decision on me.

Quote:
You do consistently say you're against this, yet you only seem to take offense when a political opponent of yours does something which you perceive as breaking one of these rules. As stated, you don't critique Mojopin or Phoenix, and I don't think you're required to do so.
I am 100% sure you are correct about this. Specifically, I seem to notice it more when people misstate my own statements when responding directly to me...... Why do you think that might be? Is it a lack of integrity on my part? Possibly. More likely, it is a perception bias. Of course I am more likely to notice when somebody misrepresents my own thoughts in a discussion with me. I oppose it across the board, but I don't read every post in every thread to know who is aying what about who. I stipulate that it erodes credibility and is an invalid argument to simply lie about what somebody else just finished saying to you, but I can't write about every single instance because frankly, I don't pay that much attention to aspects of the discussion that I am not involved in. However, I see your point and to the extent that I recognize it, I will try to be universally consistent with one glaring exception. I am not going to participate in the trolling, so if they are misrepresenting somebody or if somebody is misrepresenting them, I will not have read it so I will just say right now that I oppose it. As for Mojopin and Phoenix, I took your word for it and I opposed them doing it as well, but I have not read a word of what they wrote to each other.

Quote:
You're now saying it's wrong for anyone, to include you and me, to do such a thing. I'd find that agreeable if I felt it were genuine. You've take exception to such examples of hypocrisy and only asked that I then do the same to those who you disagree with, but never asked that others in agreement with you be targeted.
I don't want anybody to be targeted. Again, you are generalizing this from the context in which it arose. Let's just assume that if your comments to me involved misstating comments of people I disagree with as evenly as those I agreed with, or namely, me, I would have had a different context to be discussing this with you, but my original appeal was to principle, and I stick with that.

Quote:
As for Mojopin, yes, I know what you applauded him for. You thanked him for a specific thing,.....

Right. I was. I can't extend that to some kind of general approval or disapproval of something else he said somewhere else to somebody else and then relate that to what I specifically referred to. Let's not waste time on that.

Quote:
As I've stated before, what I discuss from the memos is classified information that isn't disputed as being true or not to people who read this. People, as I explained to Phoenix, can certainly claim it's simply false, but the real way to try to dismiss it is focusing on the idea that it's cherry picked.
I'll just agree to disagree here. I absolutely think it is inappropriate to jump to conclusions based on only a few of the facts. Facts are great, but without context or scale, it is unwise to start determining conclusions about significance. IF we get to a point where the whole process is transparent, then we can evaluate how significant a few facts are relative to the whole, but knowing that what we do have is cherry picked from a biased source does not increase my confidence that there is much to react to at this point. [/QUOTE]

Quote:
A egregious is a stretch? You don't think the head of an intelligence agency, despite being told to not do it, who insisted on hosting a private server that wasn't even properly secured and contained classified information isn't an egregious act?
Hmmm. No, I do not think there is anything egregious about the email server. When I say inconsequential, I mean it literally, as in there has not been any consequence. My unresearched guess is that 99.9% of politicians in higher office have no idea what en email server is, how it is configured, which settings are related to security, etc. My other guess is that a similar percentage of people who think there is something egregious about Hilary Clinton's email server also have no idea what an email server is, how it is configured, etc. So there were some problems with an email server? Why would I possibly care? The whole thing has always seemed like a giant witch hunt. I have no doubt that she had her own server and that she used it to improperly send s few emails that should have gone through a different server. Big fucking whup. This shit happens all the time. Was she up to no good in order to share secrets? No. It was a mistake. Out of a lifetime of emails a few were on the wrong server? Oh noes.....Are we really pretending that Donald Trump has a better understanding of email servers and security issues? Whatever their strengths and weaknesses are, these people are not running for IT jobs. Now, as a counterpoint, it would seem that the biggest possible problem with the Clinton email server situation is that at some point it theoretically, hypothetically, possibly could have increased some chance of risk to something about national security if the absolutely, unquestionably egregious and atrocious problem of a foreign nation trying to hack our email servers ever took place. Except that when that actually occurred, and our current president requested it to occur, nobody gave a shit. So how egregious could it really be?

Your next point seems to be about the Steele dossier, but I have no idea what you are trying to say about that or why that seems like such a big deal to you. I couldn't care less about the dossier. You seem to feel much more confident than I am about what went on with the dossier and what that led to. It seems like a lot of half steps, assumptions, and speculation at this point with only a subset of the information. In referring specifically to the request to surveil Carter Page, is that the issue? Exactly what percentage of that request was based exclusively on this dossier? 5%? 99%? Is it based on the parts of the dossier that are absolutely true? Completely inaccurate? Regardless of the dossier, were there other reasons provided to surveil Carter Page? And, who gives a crap what the reasons were for surveilling Carter Page? Are the reasons for surveilling him more important to you than whether or not he did anything improper? Sure seems like it. Why? Do you know what the surveillance found?

Quote:
Now I am curious, what do you think the meddling that the Trump and/or linked people are accused of is?
I am not sure what you are referring to here. What meddling are you asking me about? What accusation? My accusation? This may refer to something buried in something else I was writing about so I might have missed the reference in rereading my comment.
Whimbrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2018, 01:31 PM   #46
Whimbrel
Subhuman

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazGalaxy View Post
Nobody is making up Trumps connections with Russia. All this started when Trump WOULDNT STOP TALKING ABOUT RUSSIA.
I may be one of the few liberals who does not think that Trump specifically colluded with Russia. To be clear, I think there are a lot of problems with Trump, but I don't think collusion is one of them.

I'll try to spell out my reasons.

1. Trump is too stupid to keep it a secret if he had colluded. Trump may have shit going on with Russians, but I think he is so arrogant and confused that if he had specifically colluded he would have accidentally announced it by now. The idea that he could keep something significant a secret seems to defy everything we know about him.

2. Why would the Russians involve somebody incompetent in something politically sensitive? If the Russians wanted a weak America and a weak president, they could do everything they wanted to do to influence the election without any involvement from Trump, and bringing him in on it would only increase their chances of failure. They showed an incredibly sophisticated and disciplined operation in attempting to influence the election. No part of Trump's clusterfuck campaign would have been an asset to this.

3. It seems more likely that Trump was hoping to use his presidency to reduce his debts to the Russians or borrow more from them, but not that he was involved in any conspiracy on the political side. He shows his true colors when he feels that he is unfairly being accused of something, and so I tend to believe him that he has no idea what the fuss is about and feels that this is an unjustified persecution.

4. Mueller investigation.. If there were any actual collusion it seems like we would have heard about it by now. Whatever they are finding, I would think it has more to do with business dealings than political collusion. Nobody will care.

5. On a completely different topic, regardless of whether liberals feel that Russia helped Trump steal the election, liberals are making a huge mistake by ignoring or invalidating the millions of americans who legitimately voted for Trump. Long after Trump serves his 1-8 years in office, these people are real live American human beings who will be a part of our political and social reality for the rest of our lives. Most of them are regular people who probably have only one takeaway from the election, which is that they are hated and despised and demonized by people on the left. It is their constitutional right to vote for whoever the fuck they want, and that is legitimate regardless of whether Russia had facebook meme bots or anything else. The idea that it is appropriate to demonize somebody for exercising their constitutionally protected right to vote is just a horrible, horrible attitude which I think people on the left will eventually regret. It hurts them in galvanizing opposition, it hurts them in recognizing the political realities represented by millions of americans with a different set of ideas and values, and by treating these people as hapless, misguided morons, it prevents them from ever recognizing the concerns and attitudes that they would need to address to actually connect with these people.
Whimbrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2018, 02:01 PM   #47
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Liberals are attempting to invalidate him as President, while whining that no one wants to work with them. you can't have it both ways. The irony is the dems actually did collude with the Russians, and sold them Uranium. and really should pay the price for that. Never mind the Iran deal and Libya.
Old 02-05-2018, 02:11 PM   #48
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whimbrel View Post
More likely, it is a perception bias.
You, last quoted portion here.

Quote:
I absolutely think it is inappropriate to jump to conclusions based on only a few of the facts.
You, last quoted portion here.

Quote:
No, I do not think there is anything egregious about the email server. When I say inconsequential, I mean it literally, as in there has not been any consequence.
You have absolutely NO WAY of knowing this, you utter moron. NONE.

Additionally, the legal standard for filing charges is not dependent upon 'consequences' any more than driving while drunk is okay as long as nobody gets hurt.

The stupid. It's so...progressive.

Giving people more of their own money...WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS? :D
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2018, 03:48 PM   #49
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Holy hell heads really need to start rolling for this shit.
https://100percentfedup.com/just-sec...sa-memo-video/
Old 02-05-2018, 10:42 PM   #50
blackzc
Evil Dead

Sessions need to go now. Ive been wondering about this dude and why he does so little. GTFO...
Old 02-05-2018, 11:28 PM   #51
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Sessions need to go now. Ive been wondering about this dude and why he does so little. GTFO...
He's as knee deep in swamp water is why. They must have some good dirt on him. Since all of the stuff coming out the last couple years should have been a slam dunk on indicting half of the Obama administration on solid ground. Obozo included. Yet Sessions has been completely ineffectual at anything at all.
Old 02-05-2018, 11:54 PM   #52
Evil Avatar
Citizen Game

I’m going to die laughing if Trump votes not to allow the Democrat memo. I would do that just to piss them off and because that if he votes Yes, it will become the new “Russia, Russia, Russia.” (Marsha, Marsha, Marsha) talking point on liberal TV for weeks. If he votes, No, they will throw a hissy fit for 48 hours and then be forced to move on to other news once the 48 hour cycle is done.

He really can’t lose by deciding not to release the memo, if he allows them to release it, it will become CNN’s new bible.
Old 02-06-2018, 03:37 AM   #53
JazGalaxy
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whimbrel View Post
I may be one of the few liberals who does not think that Trump specifically colluded with Russia. To be clear, I think there are a lot of problems with Trump, but I don't think collusion is one of them.

I'll try to spell out my reasons

2. Why would the Russians involve somebody incompetent in something politically sensitive? If the Russians wanted a weak America and a weak president, they could do everything they wanted to do to influence the election without any involvement from Trump, and bringing him in on it would only increase their chances of failure. They showed an incredibly sophisticated and disciplined operation in attempting to influence the election. No part of Trump's clusterfuck campaign would have been an asset to this.
Well I would argue that you are potentially making a mistake in thinking that any of this WILL or CAN make sense to any of us at this point. Just look at Watergate. As the Watergate scandal was unfolding, very few people understood it because the means to understand it were confidential or being uncovered. It wasn’t until years after The actual situation was over that people began to understand the full scope of what happened.

I don’t KNOW whether Trump is guilty of anything or not. The only thing we know is that Trump IS guilty of bizarre, erratic begavior regarding Russia.

“Wouldn’t it be better if we got along better with Russia?”

“I’ve never talked to Putin”. There’s record of him talking to Putin.

“Russia if you’re listening, Ihope you find the 3,o00 emails!”

All the US intelligence agencies say Russia hacked the US, Trump says he doesn’t think so. (Because Trump is an expert on hacking information systems)

The rest of the government nearly unanimously supports sanctioning Russia for its interference in the election. Trump says “nah. Not necessary”.

Then trump tries to make it sound like everyone ELSE is trying him to Russia? That they made it all up and he has nothing to do with Russia?

No. THAT is what makes no sense. So the investigation starts and the lies begin to uncover. The Russians DID contact the Trump team. “ we met to talk about adoptions” says Trump’s son. Proven lie. Why lie?

So the Steele dossier is entirely irrelevant to the subject at hand. Somehow, arguably, proving that it was obtained under dubious measures means nothing. It’s like feeling you’ve proven that little red riding hood struck the wolf first before he ate her. Even if that’s true, it doesn’t change the fact that the wolf invaded the home, ATE GRANDMA and disguised himself in her bed. Casting shade on part of a premise does not invalidate the whole thing.

As for Mueller and his investigation, I do t get where people think “if he had something we would know by now”. That’s not how investigations work. At all. An investigAtor doesnt reveal what he knows, as he discovers it.if he did, he gains nothing and gives his subject the opportunity to cover themselves and protect themselves. If, and I say if, mueller has found something, he is simply going to use that as part of the case. The next step would be to find all of who is involved and gather as much evidence as possible. Because when he turns over his cards, that’s the endgame. He will have built as airtight a case as he can.

We’re all gamers here. It’s Star Craft. You might turtle out a few units, which in this case is arresting people like Manafort. But you don’t trigger the end game and the final battle until you know you can overwhelm your opponent and their defense.
JazGalaxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2018, 05:04 AM   #54
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
Sessions need to go now.
Been thinking the same thing for a while now. His recusal was completely unnecessary and a 'cover your ass' approach all about him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JizGalaxy
So the Steele dossier is entirely irrelevant to the subject at hand. Somehow, arguably, proving that it was obtained under dubious measures means nothing.
LOL! 'The dossier, which was the basis for a warrant in court, is completely unimportant, because I said so!'

:facepalm:

Old 02-06-2018, 06:59 AM   #55
ashikenshin
Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
Been thinking the same thing for a while now. His recusal was completely unnecessary and a 'cover your ass' approach all about him.

LOL! 'The dossier, which was the basis for a warrant in court, is completely unimportant, because I said so!'

the incumbent party using the fake dossier to use intelligence agencies to spy on the opposing party is no big deal lol

damn, I wonder how messed up your brain has to be in order to try to hand wave this.
ashikenshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2018, 07:04 AM   #56
Terran
Evil Dead

If it's really, really important to you, you can lie to the court under oath. RIGHT?

Riiiiiiiight.

Old 02-06-2018, 07:35 AM   #57
blackzc
Evil Dead

Another fact that alot of people gloss over is that FISA is for monitoring foreigners. (its in the name). It was never supposed to be used for Americans. Trump is a fucking American, unlike Obama.

We have Comey emo tweeting, FBI officials threatening Trump, and the media is all in, CNN guest telling people to look out for another Oklahoma city bombing for some reason.... Two days later I noticed an all day oklahoma city/waco/ruby ridge marathon on CNN while at my G'mas house. Honestly, at this point, there are no coincidences with this shit.... Get ppl primed up for the happening, helps to create the narrative...

We might be past the point of no return. If Trump backs off now, they will come back so hard we may all be effected.

TBH i wouldnt mind Trump doing some targeted assassinations if he already isnt. This is nothing that they wont do when the time comes.
Old 02-06-2018, 10:20 AM   #58
Terran
Evil Dead

So the terrible, horrible, secrets-revealing Republican memo that couldn't be released or America would be destroyed is now a nothingburger according to the MSM and Dems.

In other news, Schifty and the Dems have their own memo they want to release, and they've apparently filled it with exactly the actual kind of methods and secrets that they screamed about regarding the Republican memo. Why would they do this? Because they're playing politics with national security by trying to put Trump in the bind of having to redact shit from their memo when he didn't need to with the Republican memo.

The funny thing is he'll probably release the entire damn thing, since THEY'VE SAID THEY WANT TO. After all, if the Dems want it released, it couldn't possibly be injurious, right?

LULZ. #ReleaseItAll. #ShattingTheirPantsInDC.

Old 02-06-2018, 10:42 AM   #59
JazGalaxy
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post

Is that in ANY way what I said?

The premise YOU are waging is that a supposedly illegally constructed document which was used as an excuse to find dirt on Trump proves there is no dirt on trump or invalidated any dirt found on a Trump. That is fundamentally illogical and wrongheaded.

If the police illegally raid your home and find drugs, guess what? You still had drugs. Whether the raid was illegal is a matter for the courts to decide, and how that factors into your potential criminal trial is a matter for the courts to decide. BUT YOU STILL HAD DRUGS.

As I originally said, the memo doesn’t exonerate Trump in the SLIGHTEST. It, at best, gives him a toehold to fight any criminal charges that were brought against him.

We won’t know what Mueller has found until Mueller presents what he has found. And even TGEN we might not know what Ueller has found. His job is to draft a report that he gives to the senate and then the senate decides what to tell us and when.
JazGalaxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2018, 11:05 AM   #60
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazGalaxy View Post
Is that in ANY way what I said?
Yes.

Quote:
The premise YOU are waging is that a supposedly illegally constructed document which was used as an excuse to find dirt on Trump proves there is no dirt on trump or invalidated any dirt found on a Trump.
Not my premise. Your strawman.

There is, was, and will not be any collusion between Trump and the Russians.
There is, was, and will not be any obstruction because there wasn't anything to obstruct.

I want the investigation to continue because the IG will eventually reveal, as will a second special counsel, how politicized the Dems have made the DOJ, FBI, and IRS.

Fuck you progressives with a rusty spoon.

Tags
bias, curruption, doj, fbi, nothingburger, obama