Evil Avatar  



Go Back   Evil Avatar > Daily Gaming News > News Items

» Sponsored Links


» Recent Threads
Report: PewDiePie...
Last post by SpectralThundr
Today 05:25 AM
98 Replies, 5,106 Views
He only works in Black!...
Last post by batkingnz
Today 04:54 AM
5 Replies, 663 Views
Ghost in the Shell Photo...
Last post by SpectralThundr
Today 04:53 AM
162 Replies, 16,394 Views
Nintedo Switch: Leaked...
Last post by blackzc
Today 04:24 AM
108 Replies, 4,005 Views
The Predator Starts...
Last post by blackzc
Today 04:18 AM
30 Replies, 1,337 Views
Trailer: The Velvet Room...
Last post by Scherge
Today 03:21 AM
2 Replies, 531 Views
James Franco takes...
Last post by Evil Avatar
Today 12:18 AM
25 Replies, 1,050 Views
Square Enix Announces...
Last post by Rommel
Yesterday 10:49 PM
5 Replies, 609 Views
» Promotion


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-29-2016, 12:24 PM   #21
Metal Jesus
Evil Dead
 
Metal Jesus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Seattle, Wa
Posts: 3,002
I had no idea what SJW meant... Had to google that... and yeah, I guess that's a thing now.
__________________
A Long Haired Metal Dude with an Unhealthy Passion for Video Games
www.YouTube.com/MetalJesusRocks
Metal Jesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2016, 01:57 PM   #22
Terran
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 9,963
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombosis View Post
Trump won't be able to do a single fucking thing to stem the tide of "social justice" and the Tyranny of the Left.
Patently incorrect. I'm no Trump fan, but there's a reason why progressive fascists (I repeat myself) are currently undergoing paroxysms of emotive epilepsy in response to the Republican sweep of the White House- Senate-House-state legislative chambers-state governorships-state attorneys general. They recognize and USE the power they have invested in unaccountable elitist state and federal bureaucracies to increasingly control EVERY DAMN THING possible in this increasingly fettered nation we call the 'Land of the Free.' I'll take a Trump head of the EPA (so the damned EPA doesn't try to regulate my exhalations or puddles on my property); a Trump head of the IRS (so that the IRS isn't weaponized against groups based upon ideology as it has been under Obama); a Trump head of Energy (so we can actually develop the abundance of energy sources we have in this nation); a Trump SCOTUS nominee (so nuns aren't forced to pay for abortafacients as Obama has tried to force them to do); a Trump head of Education (so blacks can actually have a shot at school choice and vouchers so their education can improve instead of being stuck at rotten public schools while the hypocritical progressive elite send their kids to private school); Trump federal judges (100 current openings); etc., etc..

It's going to be a great four years, lol, and if progressives keep acting like they have been, it will be eight.
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2016, 02:31 PM   #23
Terran
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 9,963
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElektroDragon View Post
I'm not even remotely feminist but damn that was a dumbass tweet.
I disagree. Did you actually read it?

“When I was a young man, Carrie Fisher was the most beautiful creature I had ever seen. She turned out to be witty and bright as well."

Translation: When I was young, she was a pretty face to me; as I matured I realized she was also a bright and witty personality as well.

Is mine a charitable reading of his tweet? Sure, but then PEOPLE USED TO BE CHARITABLE in interpreting others' public actions BEFORE PROGRESSIVISM INFECTED SOCIETY. Does anyone seriously think that Martin is off the liberal reservation as regards women?

I find his tweet complimentary and the hyperbolic offense at it an excellent example of fascist sharia speech code enforcement, as well as a gang pile of virtue signaling on their part. They've got to have a blood sacrifice. If you stray just a little, they'll pounce.

Stop feeding their sense of righteousness with agreement.
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2016, 03:07 PM   #24
JazGalaxy
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 7,811
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
I disagree. Did you actually read it?

“When I was a young man, Carrie Fisher was the most beautiful creature I had ever seen. She turned out to be witty and bright as well."

Translation: When I was young, she was a pretty face to me; as I matured I realized she was also a bright and witty personality as well.

Is mine a charitable reading of his tweet? Sure, but then PEOPLE USED TO BE CHARITABLE in interpreting others' public actions BEFORE PROGRESSIVISM INFECTED SOCIETY. Does anyone seriously think that Martin is off the liberal reservation as regards women?

I find his tweet complimentary and the hyperbolic offense at it an excellent example of fascist sharia speech code enforcement, as well as a gang pile of virtue signaling on their part. They've got to have a blood sacrifice. If you stray just a little, they'll pounce.

Stop feeding their sense of righteousness with agreement.
The problem with people who have a problem with Martin's tweet is that they don't like the idea that men evaluate women based on appearance. However, until you talk to someone... appearance is all you get. So there's nothing wrong with Martin's chronological appraisal of thinking Fisher was beautiful and then finding out she was smart and clever. But given the social brow beating that anyone gets for saying something like that, he really should have known better.
JazGalaxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2016, 03:14 PM   #25
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Bawwston
Posts: 5,512
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombosis View Post
I consider myself a left-leaning progressive. Doesn't mean I'm shit or mentally ill or that I approve in any way with the emerging tyranny of the left.

I, as a left-leaning progressive, have about as much in common with these SJW cunts as true right leaning republicans have in common with Donald fucking Trump.

Theres a whole lotta room on the political spectrum besides the extreme left/right fringe idiots.
When moderate democrats, much like "moderate" Muslims start standing up to this shit come talk to me. You still vote for politicians that support these feminazis and nutbags.

This is what I've noticed over the years, conservatives have no issue calling out the religious right, among other extreme right out. Liberals tend to be leery of doing the same, never mind that they still vote further left of center which itself is damaging.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2016, 04:54 PM   #26
JazGalaxy
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 7,811
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
conservatives have no issue calling out the religious right, among other extreme right out.
Conservatives ARE the religious right. What are you talking about?

I live in Texas. This place is about 80% conservatives and 75% religious right nut jobs.
JazGalaxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2016, 05:03 PM   #27
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Bawwston
Posts: 5,512
Quote:
Originally Posted by JazGalaxy View Post
Conservatives ARE the religious right. What are you talking about?

I live in Texas. This place is about 80% conservatives and 75% religious right nut jobs.
No this isn't universally true. Maybe for your little section of Texas, but on the whole? Not even close.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2016, 06:57 PM   #28
JazGalaxy
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 7,811
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
No this isn't universally true. Maybe for your little section of Texas, but on the whole? Not even close.
I think it's far more likely that you fall victim to the metal trap of dismissing stupidity on your own side as being limited to the fringe and choosing to believe that stupidity on the other side of the argument is rampant and unchecked.
JazGalaxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2016, 07:07 PM   #29
Terran
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 9,963
Quote:
Originally Posted by JazGalaxy View Post
...he really should have known better.
Translation: If you didn't want to be raped, you wouldn't wear that.
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2016, 07:08 PM   #30
Vulture
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 434
Quote:
Originally Posted by JazGalaxy View Post
I think it's far more likely that you fall victim to the metal trap of dismissing stupidity on your own side as being limited to the fringe and choosing to believe that stupidity on the other side of the argument is rampant and unchecked.
No I see it as you are still young and evidently untraveled in your own state. I may live in Austin for 30 years but I grew up in Houston, and worked the Texas Triangle circuit for decades as well. It's not that conservative as you think, and it not that devout, they just put on a good show while being hypocrites for the most part.
Vulture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2016, 07:44 PM   #31
JazGalaxy
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 7,811
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulture View Post
No I see it as you are still young and evidently untraveled in your own state. I may live in Austin for 30 years but I grew up in Houston, and worked the Texas Triangle circuit for decades as well. It's not that conservative as you think, and it not that devout, they just put on a good show while being hypocrites for the most part.
Who said anything about anyone being devout? MOST of the religious right is hypocritical. You can observe that in the sheer number of right wing politicians who are either closeted homosexuals, pedophiles or are on wife number 3+.

You can sit there an say "it's not as conservative as you think", but the voting numbers and demographics of political leadership prove you dead wrong. And living in Austin, it's not a small wonder you'd have a skewed view of what Texas is like.
JazGalaxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2016, 08:08 PM   #32
JazGalaxy
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 7,811
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
Translation: If you didn't want to be raped, you wouldn't wear that.
Exactly like that.

What's fair doesn't enter into the equation. "Fair" or "Right" is a functionally irrelevant concept.

If he'd been paying better attention, he would have known that his tweet was going to bring about the very response it did. Is he wrong for posting it? Not remotely. But he took it down, which means he didn't want the negative response. That response was predictable.
JazGalaxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2016, 08:34 PM   #33
Terran
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 9,963
You sound exactly like a progressive fundamentalist twat (I repeat myself) member of the sharia hate brigade. He didn't do anything wrong. You're rationalizing the irrational progressive (I repeat myself) response, which should be opposed not excused or explained.

He should have left the post up. When you retreat, you embolden the fundieprogtards.
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2016, 08:41 PM   #34
JazGalaxy
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 7,811
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
You sound exactly like a progressive fundamentalist twat (I repeat myself) member of the sharia hate brigade. He didn't do anything wrong. You're rationalizing the irrational progressive (I repeat myself) response, which should be opposed not excused or explained.

He should have left the post up. When you retreat, you embolden the fundieprogtards.
I have some instructions for you. Follow them to the letter.

Step one: Re-read what I wrote.

Step two: Explain to me where I said he did something wrong.

Step three: Explain to me where I "rationalize" anything about the response to his tweet.

Step four: Piss off.
JazGalaxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2016, 08:44 PM   #35
Terran
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 9,963
I have some instructions for you. I don't give a shit if you follow them:

Step one: Re-read what you wrote.

Step two: Realize you're excusing and rationalizing the progressive mob's reaction to a completely innocuous tweet of sympathy and respect, and in fact telling the victim he should have known better than to stick his proverbial head up to be chopped off.

Step three: Crawl back in your progtardian hole.

Step four: Enjoy the next four years.
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2016, 09:00 PM   #36
Evil Avatar
Citizen Game
 
Evil Avatar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 29,787
Blog Entries: 19
Interesting note: Zoe Quinn's book, which was going to be made into a movie, has been canceled by the publisher and that same publisher just picked up Milo's book with a $250k advance!

Living well is the best revenge.
__________________
I'm bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There's no one I'd rather be than me.
Evil Avatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2016, 10:00 PM   #37
IGXGamingTV
Game. Stream. Play.
 
IGXGamingTV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Florida
Posts: 173
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Avatar View Post
Interesting note: Zoe Quinn's book, which was going to be made into a movie, has been canceled by the publisher and that same publisher just picked up Milo's book with a $250k advance!

Living well is the best revenge.
LOL ... that is funny, but someone will pick her back up, unfortunately.
IGXGamingTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2016, 10:29 PM   #38
Evil Avatar
Citizen Game
 
Evil Avatar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 29,787
Blog Entries: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by IGXGamingTV View Post
LOL ... that is funny, but someone will pick her back up, unfortunately.
She has a deal with some imprint that went bankrupt a while back, so I'm not sure if that will play out at all or ever make it into print.

I suspect not. That is the thing about being an internet meme, your time in the spotlight is really limited. I think that if Milo didn't have Brietbart to write for he would have been long since forgotten also. He had the luck to get banned by twitter while he was huge and while he still has a huge platform to promote himself from.
__________________
I'm bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There's no one I'd rather be than me.
Evil Avatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2016, 11:46 PM   #39
ElektroDragon
Evil Dead
 
ElektroDragon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Seattle area
Posts: 9,765
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombosis View Post
What an absurdly man-child world view you have.
You can't defeat an ideology. That's why the "war on terror" has done exactly nothing.
Trump won't be able to do a single fucking thing to stem the tide of "social justice" and the Tyranny of the Left.
Not.
One.
Fucking.
Thing.
Maybe not, but they've all been horrified, brought down a level, and we can gloat.
__________________
Proud to be perma-banned 5 times on NeoGAF.
ElektroDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2016, 11:51 PM   #40
ElektroDragon
Evil Dead
 
ElektroDragon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Seattle area
Posts: 9,765
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
You're rationalizing the irrational progressive (I repeat myself) response, which should be opposed not excused or explained.
Agreed. This was my critical mistake.
__________________
Proud to be perma-banned 5 times on NeoGAF.
ElektroDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
sjw, snow flakes

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:56 AM.