Last post by MadMurdock_0311
Yesterday 12:26 PM
6 Replies, 494 Views

Old 11-07-2019, 04:57 PM   #4981
Eats
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
Sounds like Joe Biden! What Biden did has an actual stink of illegality about it. What Trump did is not illegal and in fact is WHAT THE FUCKING DEMOCRATS SAID SHOULD BE DONE!

'Let's investigate foreign interference in our 2016 election' said the Dems...until the investigation leads to THEIR collusion with foreigners to interfere in our election.

As I said, you are a dumb fucker.
Requiring a President to publicly announce an investigation into your political rivals in order to release funds is a quid pro quo for personal gain.

If Trump wanted to investigate corruption that is not how it is done. Presidents don't publicly announce corruption investigations based on no evidence. In fact they don't announce corruption investigations at all because that is under the purview of the attorney general. Requiring that announcement shows clearly what Trump actually wanted, and it was a fake political story.

That is not a legitimate way to investigate corruption, and Trump did it for personal gain. It is a clear quid pro quo.

I don't think the American public is going to buy these ridiculous and blatant lies, and the elections this week seemed pretty clear on that.
Eats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2019, 05:35 PM   #4982
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
Requiring a President to publicly announce an investigation into your political rivals in order to release funds is a quid pro quo for personal gain.
By your logic anything that benefits Trump makes this a quid-pro-quo.

Since a stronger, less corrupt America is a benefit to us all, including Trump as an American citizen, I guess Trump shouldn't do anything because it might personally benefit him.

Since not having a corrupt slimeball like Quid-Pro-Joe as President is a benefit to all Americans, including Trump, I guess Trump should leave well enough alone!
vallor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2019, 06:29 PM   #4983
Eats
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by vallor View Post
Anything like this that clearly and very directly benefits Trump as an individual is a blatant quid pro quo.

We don't need to play 6 degrees of separation here. These actions that he has undertaken are very clearly obviously orchestrated with the primary purpose of benefiting him personally.

This isn't some situation where Trump legitimately was concerned about corruption and engaged in an investigation that wasn't meant to be made public unless real evidence was discovered. This was purely a public announcement of a fake investigation to benefit him personally.
Old 11-07-2019, 06:40 PM   #4984
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
That is not a legitimate way to investigate corruption
A coup is much more legitimate. As the Dems themselves declared it to be within days of his inauguration.

Go back to Dumbfuckistan.

And reading the 'tea leaves' in the election this week is a fool's errand, as there's plenty in there to persuade either side that they're doing well. The only reflection on Trump's presidency that counts will be the one in 2020. We shall see.

A couple hundred federal judges and two SCOTUS judges later, I'm feeling pretty good.
Quote:
I certainly went to frat parties where girls were getting roofied
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2019, 06:46 PM   #4985
VenomUSMC
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by vallor View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats
Well, the logic also must include that if the person is a Democrat, then it's completely fine:
Quote:
That most likely means Obama thinks a deal should be made, but he doesn't want to look soft before an election and give the GOP a talking point. He never asked the Russians to "give him space" or to help him at all. There is no evidence of a quid pro quo here.
Per Eats, when Obama asks for something from Putin himself that benefits him politically, it's fine.

Quote:
I don't think the American public is going to buy these ridiculous and blatant lies, and the elections this week seemed pretty clear on that.
Any election that goes the Democrats way is a referendum of sorts against Trump/Republicans. Any election that doesn't is meaningless.

Quote:
If Trump wanted to investigate corruption that is not how it is done. Presidents don't publicly announce corruption investigations based on no evidence. In fact they don't announce corruption investigations at all because that is under the purview of the attorney general. Requiring that announcement shows clearly what Trump actually wanted, and it was a fake political story.
*Poof* a claim out of nowhere appears. Do you think Trump is the first president to announce an investigation? Do you think corruption investigations are unique? Are you aware that then President Obama announced an investigation into the VA?

Quote:
I do think some kind of tea party 2.0 would emerge that will primary the fuck out of anyone in the GOP that is running in 2022 though, but that doesn't include Mitch McConnell, who we all know is the one at the end of the day that will be deciding whether Trump stays or goes.
Trump is Tea Party 2.0. How long could Tea Party aligned people stand to be called racist, fools, etc. simply for politely disagreeing in a completely non-violent manner? The Democrats AND the GOP shit on them. You still don't get it.

In other news:
The media protected Jeffrey Epstein and crucified Brett Kavanaugh
It's now been seen on video that elements of the MSM (ABC News, specifically) were aware of Epstein's disgusting behavior. They had, per the reporter, plenty of evidence and ties to powerful people, to include the Clintons. They killed the story, evidently while HRC was thinking she was to be president. They evidently didn't think it was a story, despite at the very least being linked to a former U.S. President.

Then you have Kavanaugh, where another accuser has admitted to lying. No claim was too little to be reported. No evidence required. In fact, you could not even recall the year and have your supposed witness oppose your story and still be sold as "credible."

Oh, and CBS has since fired the person they think leaked out the admission of having the Epstein story a few years ago. Don't worry, they're very concerned with getting the "news" to people.
VenomUSMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2019, 07:18 PM   #4986
Eats
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenomUSMC View Post
Well, the logic also must include that if the person is a Democrat, then it's completely fine:

Per Eats, when Obama asks for something from Putin himself that benefits him politically, it's fine.
If I ever said it was fine, it was before I knew all the details. I then said the opposite of that.

Quote:
Any election that goes the Democrats way is a referendum of sorts against Trump/Republicans. Any election that doesn't is meaningless.
According to who? You?

Quote:
*Poof* a claim out of nowhere appears. Do you think Trump is the first president to announce an investigation? Do you think corruption investigations are unique? Are you aware that then President Obama announced an investigation into the VA?
The executive branch has direct oversight of the VA. The VA is an extension of the executive itself. Also that was after the VA had opened an investigation, Congress had worked with the Justice Department to open an investigation, and the FBI had opened an investigation. It wasn't some announcement out of no where with no actual evidence. It was already very public at this point, and again, the VA is directly under the purview of the executive branch.

Quote:
Then you have Kavanaugh, where another accuser has admitted to lying. No claim was too little to be reported. No evidence required. In fact, you could not even recall the year and have your supposed witness oppose your story and still be sold as "credible."

Oh, and CBS has since fired the person they think leaked out the admission of having the Epstein story a few years ago. Don't worry, they're very concerned with getting the "news" to people.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRJecfRxbr8

This was the best cold open of the season. Matt Damon killed it.

Last edited by Eats; 11-07-2019 at 07:32 PM..
Old 11-07-2019, 07:58 PM   #4987
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Yep trying to destroy innocent men is just so hilarious isn't it Eats? You're such a scumbag.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2019, 08:04 PM   #4988
VenomUSMC
Evil Dead

Quote:
If I ever said it was fine, it was before I knew all the details. I then said the opposite of that.
You know I directly quoted you, right? You know we had this discussion very recently, right?

Quote:
According to who? You?
Sure, why not?

Quote:
The executive branch has direct oversight of the VA. The VA is an extension of the executive itself. Also that was after the VA had opened an investigation, Congress had worked with the Justice Department to open an investigation, and the FBI had opened an investigation. It wasn't some announcement out of no where with no actual evidence. It was already very public at this point, and again, the VA is directly under the purview of the executive branch.
Wow, the VA falls under the Executive Branch? ....

Quote:
The Department of Justice – commonly referred to as the ‘DOJ’, is a federal agency within the Executive Branch of the government responsible for the supervision of all sub divisions, agencies, and department existing under the United States Department of Justic; amongst the most primary objectives of the Department of Justice include the regulation and administration of legal activity, statutory legislation, and lawful behavior with regard Federal government.
Did you...... even think before posting your response?

Quote:
This was the best cold open of the season. Matt Damon killed it.
Ah, yes, since you're completely driven by partisan politics, this would be your response to the way the media came after Kavanaugh, all while covering up a billionaire pedophile. Then again, you're apparently okay with women being gang raped, so it's not unexpected.
Old 11-07-2019, 08:38 PM   #4989
Eats
Developer

Quote:
Wow, the VA falls under the Executive Branch? ....
"The Cabinet includes the Vice President and the heads of 15 executive departments — the Secretaries of Agriculture, Commerce, Defense, Education, Energy, Health and Human Services, Homeland Security, Housing and Urban Development, Interior, Labor, State, Transportation, Treasury, and Veterans Affairs, as well as the Attorney General."

https://obamawhitehouse.archives.gov...ration/cabinet

What other branch would it fall under? Almost every department is part of the executive.

I don't understand what you are trying to say? The departments are headed by cabinet members...? The President appoints the cabinet members but doesn't actually directly run the individual departments. He doesn't have the authority to just redirect the DOJ, only the Attorney General does.
Old 11-07-2019, 08:45 PM   #4990
Eats
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
Yep trying to destroy innocent men is just so hilarious isn't it Eats? You're such a scumbag.
Innocent men that blatantly lie under oath and are credibly accused of sexual assault. Those innocent men?
Old 11-07-2019, 08:57 PM   #4991
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Innocent men that blatantly lie under oath and are credibly accused of sexual assault. Those innocent men?
If you found Ford credible, I have some swamp land to sell you cheap. You're a hack.
Old 11-07-2019, 09:30 PM   #4992
Eats
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
If you found Ford credible, I have some swamp land to sell you cheap. You're a hack.
What she did in congress and the entire process she went through was extremely unpleasant. You aren't being realistic, or you are viewing things through a heavily tinted partisan lens.

2012: While at couples therapy with her husband, Ford told the Post she described the alleged incident in detail for the first time. Her husband, Russell Ford, recalled to the Post that she talked during their 2012 sessions about the incident, mentioning Kavanaugh's last name and that he was a federal judge who might be on the Supreme Court eventually. Ford provided portions of the therapist's notes to the paper, which described an incident without mentioning Kavanaugh by name. The Post said the notes referred to four boys involved, which Ford said was an error made by her therapist. Ford told the Post four boys at the party, but only two were in the room.

2013: Notes from an individual therapy session said Ford talked about a "rape attempt" from when she was a teenager, according to the Post.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/17/polit...ine/index.html

You would do better saying you think she mistook Kavanaugh for someone else or something, because something like what she described did happen to her.
Old 11-07-2019, 10:13 PM   #4993
Chief Smash
Subscriber

Well there you go guys! Proof! Time to impeach Kavanaugh because of this incredibly convincing evidence.
Chief Smash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2019, 10:21 PM   #4994
Eats
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Smash View Post
Well there you go guys! Proof! Time to impeach Kavanaugh because of this incredibly convincing evidence.
So I guess you think Devil's Triangle is a drinking game then?

That is basically why Clinton was impeached.
Old 11-08-2019, 04:15 AM   #4995
VenomUSMC
Evil Dead

Quote:

Obama talking to the then Russian president on video about ballistic missile defense, the upcoming election, and offering he'd have more flexibility after that election is vague and lacking context in your view.

Kavanaugh put Devil's Triangle in his HS year book and testified that it was a drinking game, which you think is proof he lied on oath. Why? Because people say it's a bit of slang for a threesome. Funny how flexible you are with what you think amounts to proof.

Also, Kavanaugh's statement is nothing like why Clinton was impeached. Clinton was proven to have lied under oath by phywixal evidence. Your "proof" that Kavanaugh lied about the Devil's Triangle is people aaying "nu uh" to a high schooler being goofy in a year book.
Old 11-08-2019, 04:59 AM   #4996
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:

lol the amount of reaching you do on such a regular basis is just so precious. The level of delusional you're currently at is nothing short of impressive.
Old 11-08-2019, 05:35 AM   #4997
Chief Smash
Subscriber

It's really not worth it. He could be trolling but I'm leaning toward such massive amounts of confirmation bias that he really believes some of these outlandish things.

Eats, if the powers that be on the left (media, trendy influencers, etc) all claimed that 2+2=9, you'd believe it. And not because you're stupid, but because you want to believe it so badly. You're convinced that you're already on the right side of history. You just need to figure out how you got there.
Old 11-08-2019, 01:34 PM   #4998
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
It's really not worth it. He could be trolling but I'm leaning toward such massive amounts of confirmation bias that he really believes some of these outlandish things.

Eats, if the powers that be on the left (media, trendy influencers, etc) all claimed that 2+2=9, you'd believe it. And not because you're stupid, but because you want to believe it so badly. You're convinced that you're already on the right side of history. You just need to figure out how you got there.
I don't know I get more of a kick of of Eats repeatedly showing his low IQ in favor of worshiping his liberal masters. It's pretty pathetic to love government to that level that you believe the party of more government and authoritarianism can do no wrong, meanwhile so much as a feather drops and he screams impeachment when it's not his party in office. You can't get much more low IQ or intellectually dishonest.
Old 11-08-2019, 02:16 PM   #4999
Eats
Developer

Quote:
Eats, if the powers that be on the left (media, trendy influencers, etc) all claimed that 2+2=9, you'd believe it. And not because you're stupid, but because you want to believe it so badly.
You are the one pretending Devil's Triangle is a drinking game! That is totally ridiculous. There is no way any of you really believe that.
Old 11-08-2019, 02:50 PM   #5000
Chief Smash
Subscriber

Quote:
You are the one pretending Devil's Triangle is a drinking game! That is totally ridiculous. There is no way any of you really believe that.
No. I don't know what it is and neither do you. I'm willing to admit it. You are so intellectually dishonest that you won't.