6 Replies, 287 Views

Old 11-15-2019, 09:46 PM   #5041
VenomUSMC
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by VenomUSMC
Do you also consider Obama to be a mobster?
Make your case. Did he require loyalty oaths, did he surround himself with criminals(no unsubstantiated "crimes"), etc?
Again, do you consider Obama a mobster?
VenomUSMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2019, 10:54 PM   #5042
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Apparently surrounding yourself with the Muslim brotherhood, known terrorist supporters.Killing national sovereign leaders without due cause, trading terrorists for a deserter, giving Iran billions with zero congressional approval. None of these are criminal acts or resemble surrounding one's self with shitty bad people. Only if Obama was a republican.
SpectralThundr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2019, 11:16 PM   #5043
Eats
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenomUSMC View Post
Again, do you consider Obama a mobster?
No, but I am open to hearing the reasons why you think he is. So change my mind.
Eats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2019, 11:20 PM   #5044
Eats
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
Apparently surrounding yourself with the Muslim brotherhood, known terrorist supporters.Killing national sovereign leaders without due cause, trading terrorists for a deserter, giving Iran billions with zero congressional approval. None of these are criminal acts or resemble surrounding one's self with shitty bad people. Only if Obama was a republican.
This is all vague bullshit. I gave you very specific examples of mobster like activity.

Almost all of this is just stuff you disagree with, not mobster like activity. Where is the witness intimidation, the loyalty oaths, the personal enrichment, bribery for personal gain, etc?

If you are trying to say that Obama is a mobster you need to then list reasons why, not just a random list of decisions you don't like.

Who in the Obama administration was actually themselves in the Muslim brotherhood? Was anyone? I mean surrounding himself means you think 4+ high up people I guess were in the Muslim Brotherhood? I am not aware of any.
Old 11-15-2019, 11:46 PM   #5045
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
This is all vague bullshit. I gave you very specific examples of mobster like activity.

Almost all of this is just stuff you disagree with, not mobster like activity. Where is the witness intimidation, the loyalty oaths, the personal enrichment, bribery for personal gain, etc?

If you are trying to say that Obama is a mobster you need to then list reasons why, not just a random list of decisions you don't like.

Who in the Obama administration was actually themselves in the Muslim brotherhood? Was anyone? I mean surrounding himself means you think 4+ high up people I guess were in the Muslim Brotherhood? I am not aware of any.
What you don't even know who your Messiah palled around with? Did you not pay attention his entire presidency? Or prior to it? Having to distance yourself from your long time pastor because the guy is a white hating racist?

Do you not believe murdering a nation's leader without cause is a just thing to do? Hillary sure did as she chuckled about it on tv. These are the people you support by supporting the DNC.

Hell you believe Obama giving Iran billions slowed their nuclear program, that alone screams out that you're a fucking dumb shit to begin with.
Old 11-15-2019, 11:50 PM   #5046
Eats
Developer

Quote:
What you don't even know who your Messiah palled around with? Did you not pay attention his entire presidency? Or prior to it? Having to distance yourself from your long time pastor because the guy is a white hating racist?
You dodged my question completely. You said Obama surrounded himself with Muslim Brotherhood. That would mean people high up and connected to his administration or campaign.

Quote:
Do you not believe murdering a nation's leader without cause is a just thing to do? Hillary sure did as she chuckled about it on tv. These are the people you support by supporting the DNC.
a)who are you talking about specifically
b)This has absolutely nothing to do with being a mobster, and is really more of a question about executive authority. Bush Jr had people tortured, but he certainly didn't act like a mobster.
Old 11-16-2019, 07:40 AM   #5047
VenomUSMC
Evil Dead

Quote:
No, but I am open to hearing the reasons why you think he is. So change my mind.
Do you believe the Bill and/or Hillary Clinton behave like mobsters?
Old 11-16-2019, 08:03 AM   #5048
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
You dodged my question completely. You said Obama surrounded himself with Muslim Brotherhood. That would mean people high up and connected to his administration or campaign.

a)who are you talking about specifically
b)This has absolutely nothing to do with being a mobster, and is really more of a question about executive authority. Bush Jr had people tortured, but he certainly didn't act like a mobster.
Does the country Libya ring a bell? Do you have any idea what the politicians you support do and say? Because it really seems like you're surprised most of the time with very basic common knowledge situations regarding democrats.
Old 11-16-2019, 08:40 AM   #5049
Terran
Evil Dead

Leaked documents show China's 'final solution' for the muslims of Xinjiang; "absolutely no mercy."

Progressives love China. A few of many such examples:

Forbes: "Xi the “leader of the ‘free trade’ world.”"
Thomas Friedman: We need "to be China for a day," to "authorize the right solutions."
Joe Biden: China's government is "not competition" and "not bad folks."
Apple CEO Tim Cook: Appeasing China with removals and changes to apps and features, says “this decision best protects our users.”
NBA: Does this even need explanation? LOLOLOL.

Mobsters? Progressives. Perfectly willing to extort and boycott American companies IN AMERICA, perfectly willing to bend the knee and bow the neck to authoritarian regimes abroad.

Bunch of hypocritical sellout motherfuckers.
Quote:
I certainly went to frat parties where girls were getting roofied

Last edited by Terran; 11-16-2019 at 09:28 AM..
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2019, 12:51 PM   #5050
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
Leaked documents show China's 'final solution' for the muslims of Xinjiang; "absolutely no mercy."

Progressives love China. A few of many such examples:

Forbes: "Xi the “leader of the ‘free trade’ world.”"
Thomas Friedman: We need "to be China for a day," to "authorize the right solutions."
Joe Biden: China's government is "not competition" and "not bad folks."
Apple CEO Tim Cook: Appeasing China with removals and changes to apps and features, says “this decision best protects our users.”
NBA: Does this even need explanation? LOLOLOL.

Mobsters? Progressives. Perfectly willing to extort and boycott American companies IN AMERICA, perfectly willing to bend the knee and bow the neck to authoritarian regimes abroad.

Bunch of hypocritical sellout motherfuckers.
Wait so the authoritarian, grow government at all cost US political party envies a country that is essentially a police state? SHOCKED SO SHOCKED!
Old 11-16-2019, 01:43 PM   #5051
Eats
Developer

Quote:
Do you believe the Bill and/or Hillary Clinton behave like mobsters?
Now we're getting into it. This is a much better question.

I think there is a strong circumstantial case to be made. You can't really pin anything provably, indisputably criminal on them directly, but there are so many cases where sketchy shit goes down that falls their way, or they are down in the mud doing something that seems like it should be illegal but just isn't quite there. I'll break some stuff down.

Primaries vs Sanders - This is one of those cases that isn't truly illegal and also isn't a true abuse of power because they held no government position and it was a primary and not a general election, but it should be illegal. This is more of an indicator though of how dirty they are willing to get.

Seth Rich - this is fake and gets 0 mobster points. I have no interest in discussing Clinton murder squads.

Sandy Berger - Sketchy as fuck. Additional mobster points for being a proven and convicted misdemeanor. Not a felony though so that cuts against it. Also the direct connection to the Clintons isn't quite there, but then that is sort of mobster in itself. This is some of the best circumstantial evidence.

The Email Server thing - I don't really think the existence of the server is the issue, I mean all the trump people use person unsecured phones for shit all the time. The coverup itself was sketchy as fuck though. Lots of mobster points here for the extensive coverup. Again all circumstantial as far as actual criminal behavior though despite tons and tons of investigations. I don't really want to argue about that. Barr just did an investigation and if Clinton could be got then she would've been got.

The Rape(s) - I believe this happened. I believe it was covered up. This cuts both ways though. I believe some of Trumps accusers are also telling the truth, and I think there is at least an 80% chance that Christine Blasey Ford was accurate with her accusation of Kavanaugh. Mobster points awarded.

Uranium One - this is most likely fake, and if it isn't fake then it is unprovable even circumstantially because there are too many moving parts and other motives. I don't really want to argue about this one because it is stupid and has way too many other participants that it is the most convoluted theory that doesn't add up. It gets 0 mobster points.

Clinton Foundation Stuff - This is one of those conspiracy theories that goes round and round with unsubstantiated evidence and is really convoluted and can't ever be proven. If it is true they created such a complex web that it is too hard to really unravel. This gets mobster points but really only because it gets the benefit of the doubt because of all the other sketchy shit I have listed.

So in summary, yes.

Trump is more like Pablo Escobar where he is living out loud with his mafia like behavior. Flaunting it in front of everyone. He even has these big golden rooms like he is Scarface or some shit.

The Clintons are more like the mobsters whose names you don't know. They keep it on the down low and don't flaunt it so hard in everyone's face.

Now ask yourself, of those 2 archetypes of mobsters, which one always goes down in flames in the end because they put themselves on everyone's radar and make almost no attempt to hide what they are doing.
Old 11-16-2019, 02:21 PM   #5052
VenomUSMC
Evil Dead

Quote:
Now we're getting into it. This is a much better question.

I think there is a strong circumstantial case to be made. You can't really pin anything provably, indisputably criminal on them directly, but there are so many cases where sketchy shit goes down that falls their way, or they are down in the mud doing something that seems like it should be illegal but just isn't quite there. I'll break some stuff down.
This is factually untrue. Proven criminal actions have been attributed to them directly.

Quote:
The Email Server thing - I don't really think the existence of the server is the issue, I mean all the trump people use person unsecured phones for shit all the time. The coverup itself was sketchy as fuck though. Lots of mobster points here for the extensive coverup. Again all circumstantial as far as actual criminal behavior though despite tons and tons of investigations. I don't really want to argue about that. Barr just did an investigation and if Clinton could be got then she would've been got.
This does nothing more than to show you have absolutely zero understanding of the illegal server run by Hillary Clinton.

Quote:
Uranium One - this is most likely fake, and if it isn't fake then it is unprovable even circumstantially because there are too many moving parts and other motives. I don't really want to argue about this one because it is stupid and has way too many other participants that it is the most convoluted theory that doesn't add up. It gets 0 mobster points.
There aren't too many moving part and "other" motives. Russia wants Uranium dominance, with easily proven and undisputed payments in the direction of Bill and Hillary Clinton. If there were the links seen for this but towards the Trumps, you'd be calling for a hanging in the public square.

Quote:
Clinton Foundation Stuff - This is one of those conspiracy theories that goes round and round with unsubstantiated evidence and is really convoluted and can't ever be proven. If it is true they created such a complex web that it is too hard to really unravel. This gets mobster points but really only because it gets the benefit of the doubt because of all the other sketchy shit I have listed.
Hasina directly accused Clinton of leveraging the State Dept. to get money out of people/groups/etc.

Remember, you completely bought (and seem to continue to) buy into the dossier. Yet you've completely dismissed many undisputed actions for the Clintons.

Quote:
Trump is more like Pablo Escobar where he is living out loud with his mafia like behavior. Flaunting it in front of everyone. He even has these big golden rooms like he is Scarface or some shit.

The Clintons are more like the mobsters whose names you don't know. They keep it on the down low and don't flaunt it so hard in everyone's face.

Now ask yourself, of those 2 archetypes of mobsters, which one always goes down in flames in the end because they put themselves on everyone's radar and make almost no attempt to hide what they are doing.
Do you think your view may be due to media coverage?

So, you think the Clintons (I assume both Hillary and Bill) are also mobster-like in addition to Trump. You don't think Obama is. This is despite:running guns to Cartels, spying on Congress, links to convicted domestic terrorists, brazenly lying about the ACA, ignoring legal orders, having the AG lie to Congress, spying on journalists, the admin laughing about utilizing the ignorant media to parrot their narrative, the ODNI director lying to Congress, knowing the Hunter Biden/Ukraine deal, the IRS, the Clinton Foundation and illegal server, and all with an, uh, smile.

It seems to be a major difference: the media, overall, is happy to parrot what they're told by the Left, while they'll search any accusation against Trump, no matter how absurd, with their normal overzealous nature. It seems that you're quite happy to excuse the acts of Democrats because of your partisanship controlling you. This is why you don't understand, as shown by your talk of the rise of a Tea Party 2.0, that people on the right are growing tired of dealing with an obvious double standard, blatant hypocrisy, and the total war-style of politics that the Left insists upon.
Old 11-16-2019, 05:53 PM   #5053
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
Trump is more like Pablo Escobar
TDS is real, boys and girls. Don't rot your brain on TDS.

Quote:
Old 11-16-2019, 07:35 PM   #5054
Eats
Developer

Quote:
This is factually untrue. Proven criminal actions have been attributed to them directly.
Ok, we don't need to get into the weeds on these specifics because the bottom line is the Clintons have been investigated possibly more than anyone in US history, including a full impeachment and many, many investigations by congress, the FBI, and the DOJ. Barr just did his own investigation and had every incentive to prosecute. If any of these charges could be proven then they would've been got by now. The Clintons have no immunity of any kind and the bottom line is proven criminal actions can't be attributed to them directly or else they would've been. I am not going to go into conspiracy theory alley with you on this any further.

Quote:
So, you think the Clintons (I assume both Hillary and Bill) are also mobster-like in addition to Trump. You don't think Obama is. This is despite:running guns to Cartels, spying on Congress, links to convicted domestic terrorists, brazenly lying about the ACA, ignoring legal orders, having the AG lie to Congress, spying on journalists, the admin laughing about utilizing the ignorant media to parrot their narrative, the ODNI director lying to Congress, knowing the Hunter Biden/Ukraine deal, the IRS, the Clinton Foundation and illegal server, and all with an, uh, smile.
This is mostly irrelevent or innuendo.

Guns to cartels - this is an absurdly dumb accusation. There was a failed sting to get the big players in gun running. Obama wasn't making money here and he wasn't in cahoots with the people running guns to Mexico. 0 Mobster points. Next.

Spying on Congress - You need to be more specific I guess, but this also just wouldn't even fall under mobster activity anyway. 0 points.

brazenly lying about the ACA - A politician being wrong about a complex bill isn't mobster activity. Hell even if he was lying it still isn't. Where is the personal enrichment here? I mean maybe if he was just continuously telling like 10 lies every day like Trump I would sort of agree, but even still I didn't even mention Trumps insane volume of lies when I talked about him. 0 points.

links to convicted domestic terrorists, ignoring legal orders, having the AG lie to Congress, spying on journalists, the admin laughing about utilizing the ignorant media to parrot their narrative - all of these are combinations of nonspecific and/or irrelevant. Being a mobster means you are running an organization of criminals to enrich yourself and them. Also there were no convicted domestic terrorists in the Obama admin. None of these count. 0 points.

knowing the Hunter Biden/Ukraine deal - This is the closest thing you have, but did Obama even know about this, and was it even actually a criminal deal? You don't know what work Biden did with Burisma, or how much money he made personally. There is just not currently enough evidence of anything criminal here at all. Maybe more will come out, but tying it all the way back to Obama is still a big stretch.

the IRS - this was cleared of wrongdoing in the investigation wasn't it?

Quote:
Do you think your view may be due to media coverage?

It seems to be a major difference: the media, overall, is happy to parrot what they're told by the Left, while they'll search any accusation against Trump, no matter how absurd, with their normal overzealous nature. It seems that you're quite happy to excuse the acts of Democrats because of your partisanship controlling you. This is why you don't understand, as shown by your talk of the rise of a Tea Party 2.0, that people on the right are growing tired of dealing with an obvious double standard, blatant hypocrisy, and the total war-style of politics that the Left insists upon.
See this is just bullshit. You act like it is all the same to try to equalize what is going on, but it isn't.

-6 people in the Trump administration are in jail for felonies including his personal lawyer. Giuliani also is probably going down.
-Trump has openly engaged in obstruction of justice and witness tampering.
-He has required loyalty oaths.
-Trump very publicly tried to award himself the contract to host the G8 summit, refuses to release his tax returns, refuses to really divest or create a blind trust of his assets.
-He openly breaks the emoluments statutes on the daily.

This is far from an exhaustive list. I didn't even mention his bribery situation in Ukraine that he is facing impeachment for.

Now he has the WH going after this whistleblower for really the purpose of intimidation. It is like if Nixon had gone after Deepthroat and unmasked him.
Old 11-16-2019, 07:42 PM   #5055
Eats
Developer

Quote:
TDS is real, boys and girls. Don't rot your brain on TDS.
It is real, and you should be concerned that it is. Why do you think the GOP has been getting blown out in elections? They might even lose in LA tonight which is crazy.

If we just had a low key GOP president we wouldn't be getting this kind of electoral backlash. I know how much you love to "piss off the libs" or whatever, but it isn't a good electoral strategy to incite the population against your candidates.

EDIT: wow, yeah it looks like Rispone is toast. Trump went to LA twice to stump for him too. This is a pretty crazy loss for Trump's GOP in a deep red state.

Last edited by Eats; 11-16-2019 at 08:29 PM..
Old 11-16-2019, 08:31 PM   #5056
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
It is real, and you should be concerned that it is.
Not concerned. Enjoying your lunatic ramblings.

You should be concerned about Blexit. You lose a few percent of the black vote, you'll never win another election outside of San Francisco again.

Quote:
If we just had a low key GOP president
FUCK YOU, LYING POS.

You had a low key GOPe/RINO in Bush. He was a Hitlerian baby killer to you assholes. You had a low key GOPe/RINO running in McCain. Nazi to you. Romney, another GOPe/RINO. Another Nazi who hates dogs, wears weird underwear, and actually has women's resumes so he can hire them, the misogynist.

FUCK YOU, LYING POS.

You got Trump because you deserved him. Good and motherfucking hard. And now he's already replaced 30% of the federal judiciary and two of nine SCOTUS members.

You better pray to your god moloch that Ginsburg/Breyer don't buy it. At their age, that's not far off.

Quote:
EDIT: wow, yeah it looks like Rispone is toast. Trump went to LA twice to stump for him too. This is not good news for Trump at all.
Local/state elections are local/state driven, moron. LA is a deep red state with Republicans up and down the food chain and a moderate, and reasonably popular, anti-abortion and gun-rights-supporting Dem governor. If he wins, it will be because he's doing what the folks in LA want, like keeping guns in their hands and keeping abortion out.

LA to become first state without an abortion clinic. How'd that happen? A LAW SIGNED BY THE DEM GOVERNOR. lolol

Support for gun rights, against abortion. lololol.

Keep spinning!

Quote:
Old 11-16-2019, 08:38 PM   #5057
Eats
Developer

Quote:
You had a low key GOPe/RINO in Bush. He was a Hitlerian baby killer to you assholes. You had a low key GOPe/RINO running in McCain. Nazi to you. Romney, another GOPe/RINO. Another Nazi who hates dogs, wears weird underwear, and actually has women's resumes so he can hire them, the misogynist.
Trumps approval ratings have been lower than Bush Jr every single day since he took office.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...ex_cid=rrpromo

Just scroll down and look.

Under Bush the GOP was able to hold Congress all the way through 07' and Bush Jr got reelected so I'm not sure what you are trying to say except that you are retarded.
Old 11-16-2019, 08:42 PM   #5058
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
I'm not sure what you are trying to say because I am retarded.
lol. FIFY.

Legislative losses under Obama twice that of those under Trump at same point of presidency.

"since Trump was elected, Rs have lost 329 seats in state legislatures. At the same point in the Obama presidency, Ds lost 768 seats. "

Just keep spinning, Nemo.
Quote:
Old 11-16-2019, 08:52 PM   #5059
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

So according to Eats Fast and Furious didn't even happen, despite it actually happening.
He has zero knowledge of Obozo The Muslim clown spying on members of Congress, again despite it actually happening.
Hand waves away the IRS targeting conservatives again as if it didn't happen.

Getting the point yet Eats? You're a fucking moron partisan delusional piece of shit commie.
Old 11-16-2019, 09:02 PM   #5060
Eats
Developer

Quote:

Legislative losses under Obama twice that of those under Trump at same point of presidency.

"since Trump was elected, Rs have lost 329 seats in state legislatures. At the same point in the Obama presidency, Ds lost 768 seats. "
That is a really weird and specific statistic about a particular subset of elections that sounds cherry picked to make a misleading case.

Obama did do a whole lot to trigger the racist wing of the GOP though. That is true.