Evil Avatar  



Go Back   Evil Avatar > Geek Love > Totally Off Topic

» Sponsored Links


» Recent Threads
Liberals gone wild
Last post by SpectralThundr
Today 03:44 AM
567 Replies, 50,227 Views
UK Gambling Commission...
Last post by RocketMagnet
Today 03:16 AM
8 Replies, 858 Views
Happy Thanksgiving!
Last post by SpectralThundr
Today 02:50 AM
13 Replies, 1,036 Views
Weekend Headbanger -...
Last post by Transylmania
Today 02:36 AM
4 Replies, 477 Views
Weekend Gamer: What are...
Last post by Methos
Yesterday 08:34 PM
11 Replies, 686 Views
The Steam Autumn Sale...
Last post by SpectralThundr
Yesterday 08:17 PM
12 Replies, 1,715 Views
Gamer's Shopping Guide -...
Last post by Emabulator
Yesterday 03:31 PM
5 Replies, 2,703 Views
US State Senator Calls...
Last post by blackzc
Yesterday 02:58 PM
26 Replies, 2,515 Views
» Promotion


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-13-2017, 12:38 PM   #541
Terran
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 11,366
More liberal hatred and division: Can my children be friends with white people?

Answer: If you're asking that question, you're a racist. Your kids will have to overcome their childhood indoctrination into racism.
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 03:42 PM   #542
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Bawwston
Posts: 6,497
Further proof that the left is full of women abusers.
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...n-level-stuff/
SpectralThundr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 03:53 PM   #543
blackzc
Evil Dead
 
blackzc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: I am boot, hear me win!
Posts: 6,195
That piece of shit hasn't got a chance in 2020. Hopefully he runs.
__________________
Nintendo: A guiding light in a sea of video game degeneracy
blackzc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 04:14 PM   #544
JazGalaxy
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 7,941
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
Further proof that the left is full of women abusers.
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...n-level-stuff/
Oh please. You do know that the women claiming sexual harassment and groping against George Bush Senior is at, like, 6 now?

"Proof that the conservatives are full of women abusers."

I can keep this tit for tat garbage up all day. How long before you admit that your stupid "liberals are the problem" nonsense is completely invented and exists only in your head? Reality is much more complex.
JazGalaxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 04:29 PM   #545
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Bawwston
Posts: 6,497
Quote:
Originally Posted by JazGalaxy View Post
Oh please. You do know that the women claiming sexual harassment and groping against George Bush Senior is at, like, 6 now?

"Proof that the conservatives are full of women abusers."

I can keep this tit for tat garbage up all day. How long before you admit that your stupid "liberals are the problem" nonsense is completely invented and exists only in your head? Reality is much more complex.
Really Bush Sr? 139 year old Bush Sr, who's health has been failing for a long time now you think is going to go around groping women? Because that's plausible. No one cares because it's obvious bullshit. Biden however is quite known for this stuff, much like Bill Clinton is known to be a rapists, hell he got impeached because of it. Lying under oath.

We're seeing people come out of the woodwork now with abuse statements in regards to Communist hollywood, due to the Weinstein case. And yet you have liberal morons like George Takei trying to blame Russia after being accused of sexual misconduct, you know the same Mr Sulu who has tried to grope men on the Howard Stern show. BUT HEY RUSSiA!!! Are we talking about the same Russia that Clinton and Obozo sold weapons grade uranium to? Why yes I think we are! OOO that big bad Russia boogeyman who stole the election from Hillary who had a 99% chance of winning according to the liberal MSN. Or hey how bout Roman Polanski that molested a child who Hollywood still celebrates? Or how bout Kevin Spacey who is suddenly a gay man after being accused of sexual misconduct?

Face facts your ideology is full of fucking perverts.
SpectralThundr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 05:13 PM   #546
JazGalaxy
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 7,941
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
Really Bush Sr? 139 year old Bush Sr, who's health has been failing for a long time now you think is going to go around groping women? Because that's plausible. No one cares because it's obvious bullshit. Biden however is quite known for this stuff, much like Bill Clinton is known to be a rapists, hell he got impeached because of it. Lying under oath.

We're seeing people come out of the woodwork now with abuse statements in regards to Communist hollywood, due to the Weinstein case. And yet you have liberal morons like George Takei trying to blame Russia after being accused of sexual misconduct, you know the same Mr Sulu who has tried to grope men on the Howard Stern show. BUT HEY RUSSiA!!! Are we talking about the same Russia that Clinton and Obozo sold weapons grade uranium to? Why yes I think we are! OOO that big bad Russia boogeyman who stole the election from Hillary who had a 99% chance of winning according to the liberal MSN. Or hey how bout Roman Polanski that molested a child who Hollywood still celebrates? Or how bout Kevin Spacey who is suddenly a gay man after being accused of sexual misconduct?

Face facts your ideology is full of fucking perverts.
Hollywood is a cesspool. You want to know where else is a cesspool? WASHINGTON. Female pages have been talking about the oppressive harassment they receive from senators and congressmen for decades. Many of them republicans.

Here's a list of republican pedophiles:https://www.sportsbookreview.com/for...edophiles.html

Here's a list of republican sex offenders: http://www.constantinereport.com/a-v...sex-offenders/

Did you follow the case of Robert Bentley, the republican Alabama governor who cheated on his wife and had an affair with his political advisor who was young enough to be his grand daughter? Then the mis-spending of public money to support and hide the affair? Then the brazen flaunting of it once he was discovered and refusal to leave office?

https://www.elitedaily.com/news/poli...vernor/1859725

Again, COME OFF IT. You're "liberals are worse than conservatives" nonsense is PURELY FICTION. People are people. There is no "conservative" high horse.

IT DOES NOT EXIST.

I can keep the tit for tat crap up all day. There are endless names on BOTH SIDES.

Come back to reality. We want you. Really.
JazGalaxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 05:22 PM   #547
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Bawwston
Posts: 6,497
Quote:
Originally Posted by JazGalaxy View Post
Hollywood is a cesspool. You want to know where else is a cesspool? WASHINGTON. Female pages have been talking about the oppressive harassment they receive from senators and congressmen for decades. Many of them republicans.

Here's a list of republican pedophiles:https://www.sportsbookreview.com/for...edophiles.html

Here's a list of republican sex offenders: http://www.constantinereport.com/a-v...sex-offenders/

Did you follow the case of Robert Bentley, the republican Alabama governor who cheated on his wife and had an affair with his political advisor who was young enough to be his grand daughter? Then the mis-spending of public money to support and hide the affair? Then the brazen flaunting of it once he was discovered and refusal to leave office?

https://www.elitedaily.com/news/poli...vernor/1859725

Again, COME OFF IT. You're "liberals are worse than conservatives" nonsense is PURELY FICTION. People are people. There is no "conservative" high horse.

IT DOES NOT EXIST.

I can keep the tit for tat crap up all day. There are endless names on BOTH SIDES.

Come back to reality. We want you. Really.
Agreed Hollywood is a cesspool but again, if you truly believe there's anywhere near an equal field of sickos between those on the right and those left of center, you're naive or are lying to yourself. I'll be honest Jaz, you've always come off to me as extremely naive and uninformed to begin with. Which isn't shocking, most lefties are. Keep sucking up the spoon fed marxist narrative of the MSM. They have your best interests at heart. BTW pulling a list out of your ass from a leftwing forum isn't a very telling argument.

We know what spacey did is fact, we know alot of the hollywood cases are fact. You should know the shit about both Clintons is fairly fucking accurate, never mind all the Clinton Foundation bullshittery that points to what fucking frauds they both are.

I don't think I've ever seen you even attempt to hold a person on the left accused of this type of behavior accountable, all while bitching about conservatives. We aren't your enemy Jaz, to me you're a person, likely capable of great things if you put the effort in, to the left you're just another dumb black to exploit. Wake up bud.
SpectralThundr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 06:28 PM   #548
Terran
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 11,366
Pretty rich for a progressive to argue that moral turpitude is a balanced/equal bipartisan problem, lol. Getting a real kick out of your equivocations, Jiz. Keep pushing that Overton Window, progressives. NAMBLA wants in on your big tent approach to sexuality.
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 01:30 AM   #549
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Bawwston
Posts: 6,497
Hillary personally overturned a US ban of a muslim rapist. Keep it up progressives. keep it up.
https://pjmedia.com/homeland-securit...inglepage=true
SpectralThundr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 02:40 AM   #550
Kit
Squire
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Perth
Posts: 13
Damn! Such a thread is clearly not for the light-hearted...whisks away..
Kit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 12:36 PM   #551
blackzc
Evil Dead
 
blackzc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: I am boot, hear me win!
Posts: 6,195
One thing to keep in mind here people.

Groping = Rape
Whipping your cock out = Rape
Asking for sex = Rape

The left is being awfully puritanical on this. Its prolly a cover up for the real nasty stuff....

I'm dying to see who is in the 1100 sealed indictments.
__________________
Nintendo: A guiding light in a sea of video game degeneracy
blackzc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 01:46 PM   #552
Mojopin
Evil Dead
 
Mojopin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: BEHIND YOU!!!
Posts: 788
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kit View Post
Damn! Such a thread is clearly not for the light-hearted...whisks away..
LOL, this is the place where logic comes to die and assholes get a podium. Another huge fail thread courtesy of EA and the breitbart.com groupies... great work guys, thanks for the lulz.
Mojopin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 02:08 PM   #553
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Bawwston
Posts: 6,497
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojopin View Post
LOL, this is the place where logic comes to die and assholes get a podium. Another huge fail thread courtesy of EA and the breitbart.com groupies... great work guys, thanks for the lulz.
Aww isn't that cute the little SJW Marxists who blocks people who say things he doesn't like has his vagina leaking all over the place again. Hey moron, a liberal Whimbrel actually started the thread to begin with.
SpectralThundr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 02:11 PM   #554
Terran
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 11,366
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
Hey moron, a liberal Whimbrel actually started the thread to begin with.
Bingo. Not surprised a liberal moron would miss the underlying premise that began this thread, lol. For posterity:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whimbrel View Post
My oldest kid heads off to college this fall. However, college has really changed since I went 30 years ago. Consider this article--

https://www.city-journal.org/html/ge...-up-15109.html

...liberals used to be about giving the little guy and the oppressed a voice and opposing tax cuts for the rich. But it is a sick perversion of those goals to decide to try to silence everyone else.
Progressives are fascists. And morons.
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 07:29 PM   #555
Terran
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 11,366
Speaking of college (see quote in previous post), let me brag on my conservative, no-nonsense, hard working eldest daughter who heads to college next year. She scored a 35 overall on the ACT (36 in science sub-category, wants to be an engineer). Home schooled her whole life. black belt and national medalist in karate as well. Proud dad that I am, I'll leave this here regarding ACT percentiles/scores (the mean is 20):

Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 08:09 PM   #556
blackzc
Evil Dead
 
blackzc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: I am boot, hear me win!
Posts: 6,195
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojopin View Post
LOL, this is the place where logic comes to die and assholes get a podium. Another huge fail thread courtesy of EA and the breitbart.com groupies... great work guys, thanks for the lulz.
Things i don't agree with have no logic.

I've been to brietbart less than 10 times in the past year, and those were click throughs on twitter. I'm way right of that shit, git gud.

EA created this thread himself.

Non cucked people who don't fall for your neogaf checklist are assholes, that don't deserve a podium.

Please.
__________________
Nintendo: A guiding light in a sea of video game degeneracy
blackzc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 09:41 PM   #557
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Bawwston
Posts: 6,497
I'll never understand those on the left being so removed from reality, that factual history and just plain common sense actually offends them. That they would prefer an echo chamber of absolute bullshit over facts truly is pretty damn astounding.

No matter how much they try to eliminate "wrong think" according to them while acting like the biggest entitled cunts really is amazing. Though I have to admit seeing mojo, chimp and Jaz get as butthurt as they do is amusing to watch.
SpectralThundr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2017, 02:18 AM   #558
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: San Diego, California
Posts: 6,220
The NY Post bring to us another OUTRAGE first reported by The Atlantic. Thanks to our friends at the Alt-left Coast Oregon Reed College we can finally confirm that the 1978 Steve Martin SNL skit, King Tut, is the most base form of racial appropriation possible.

If only we'd known 40 years ago we could have stopped this from happening.

Quote:
In the skit, which Martin created in 1978, he performs a goofy song, “King Tut,” meant to satirize a Tutankhamun exhibit touring the US from 1976 to 1979, and to assail the commercialization of Egyptian culture.
Here is the horrendous skit in question but please, do yourself the favor of reading the article. It is such a goldmine of comedy SNL should base a skit on this act of Alt-leftism. It might help make the show funny again, at least for 5 minutes.



Do you think it will matter that Richard Pryor helped write Blazing Saddles when the villagers come with the pitchforks and torches? Eddie Murphy's skits played many a stereotype. Definitely have to get rid of those before they damage some young psyche.

NOTE: The Atlantic is pretty left leaning and even THEY think the idea King Tut is racist is retarded. That tells you something.
vallor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2017, 03:00 AM   #559
blackzc
Evil Dead
 
blackzc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: I am boot, hear me win!
Posts: 6,195
Get a load of this shit. Skip to 1:45. This girl was trying to challenge the language of gender pronouns or what the fuck ever. The school Admin informed her she was breaking the law then goes on to try and mind fuck her and take advantage of her good will. If she had stood up and decapitated the admin i wouldn't have given a fuck.

Seriously, give it a listen. This is a good insight to how the left uses tactical nihilism and double speak to break down traditional norms. Hey Canada, suck my fucking cock you faggots. Day of the rake. And im going to personally reimigrate every single one of your biting, hissing, pedo staring, walking across the street, blocking traffic Geese back to your maple syrup exporting asses.


I'm going to try to stop saying fuck so much. It hurts my arguments.
__________________
Nintendo: A guiding light in a sea of video game degeneracy

Last edited by blackzc; 11-23-2017 at 03:18 AM..
blackzc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2017, 09:51 AM   #560
Jotoco
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Campo Grande, MS - Brazil
Posts: 1,735
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
Speaking of college (see quote in previous post), let me brag on my conservative, no-nonsense, hard working eldest daughter who heads to college next year. She scored a 35 overall on the ACT (36 in science sub-category, wants to be an engineer). Home schooled her whole life. black belt and national medalist in karate as well. Proud dad that I am, I'll leave this here regarding ACT percentiles/scores (the mean is 20):

Congratulations are to you and your daughter!

If you wouldn't mind sharing what and how you did it?

I have my first daughter on the way and been meaning to post a thread here asking for advice on how to raise conservative christian kids in this day and age for at least a couple months.
Jotoco is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:31 AM.