But at least now we know even more clearly what their values are:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
I certainly went to frat parties where girls were getting roofied
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2019, 02:37 PM   #23
Terran
Evil Dead

Time to take names on which game companies are majority owned by China. Also, which companies are kowtowing to China's communist censors, ownership stake or not.

Divest yourself of this civilization-ending bullshit. You can spare a game or an entertainment product. You CANNOT spare your freedoms...I hope. Western companies must be forced to suffer if they choose filthy communist censors over our bedrock ideals.

On this issue, Trump is motherfucking right, and he has broad bipartisan support to prove it. It's time to decouple and defang the communist snake we've fed for decades.
Quote:
Old 10-09-2019, 02:49 PM   #24
MADxMrMike
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
Time to take names on which game companies are majority owned by China. Also, which companies are kowtowing to China's communist censors, ownership stake or not.

Divest yourself of this civilization-ending bullshit. You can spare a game or an entertainment product. You CANNOT spare your freedoms...I hope. Western companies must be forced to suffer if they choose filthy communist censors over our bedrock ideals.

On this issue, Trump is motherfucking right, and he has broad bipartisan support to prove it. It's time to decouple and defang the communist snake we've fed for decades.
dude... im telling you.. im not a Trump fan by any means and I stand mostly in the middle when it comes to our countries political issues. I think he is a schmuck really and tends to tip his hand way to many times due to his attitude and loud mouth... BUT he is dead on when it comes to China. Hell just my basic competitive nature makes every fucking bone in my body scream "STOP FEEDING THE BEAST!!" haha Like we are making our competitor stronger... FOR YEARS!! Now look at them!! How is this not ringing alarm bells in American ears??

Xbox - reload in 3
PSN - MADxMrMike
MADxMrMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2019, 03:10 PM   #25
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
A start: Business Hall of Bootlickers.

Edit: Better link to list of bootlickers here: Ignominious Hall of Infamy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MADxMrMike View Post
This is one we can almost all agree to fight together. The other stuff we can spar over, but this one is pretty unifying.

Except for asshat greedheads among our global corporatist elites and their bought-and-paid-for politicians on the left and right...and there are a LOT of those folks.
Quote:

Last edited by Terran; 10-10-2019 at 08:50 PM..
Old 10-09-2019, 03:34 PM   #26
Exodus
Evil Dead

Quote:
dude... im telling you.. im not a Trump fan by any means and I stand mostly in the middle when it comes to our countries political issues. I think he is a schmuck really and tends to tip his hand way to many times due to his attitude and loud mouth... BUT he is dead on when it comes to China. Hell just my basic competitive nature makes every fucking bone in my body scream "STOP FEEDING THE BEAST!!" haha Like we are making our competitor stronger... FOR YEARS!! Now look at them!! How is this not ringing alarm bells in American ears??
Imposing tariffs on chinese imports is not going to fix the problem.
Companies moving there along with oh I don't know trump's own daughter's business manufacturing her shit there also will simply relocate to the philipines or whatever corporate. Don't fucking kid yourself that guy's only nationality is who has money and how can he get it and making sure he doesn't burn any bridges when he gets out of office to make the real deals he's been setting up while in office.
Old 10-09-2019, 03:46 PM   #27
Sensei-X
Evil Dead

Quote:
That's an easy one, because politicians tell them not to worry about it, either directly or through their silence. Because 2020 is an election year, and cutting off China would get 1000's of them fired and that would be bad for their popularity and chances of re-election. At best you'll get a politician to say "something should be done about it" and then wait for it to blow over.

And at the end of the day people talk big about freedom of speech and human rights, but have it in any way, shape or form threaten their comfort and/or well-being and see how fast people's tune changes. Remember when factory workers in China were literally dying making iPhones? A few months later you could count all the fucks that were still being given on one hand.

Not to mention that a mere 24 hours later since this news broke this is all starting to be dismissed as "more SJW bullshit". Practically anything can be swept under the rug once the SJW card is played.
Old 10-09-2019, 05:04 PM   #28
Terran
Evil Dead

Good to see there are still bitter, jaded, apathetic people on the Internet!

Forcing American companies out of China will fix the problem, and that only happens if they suffer for staying there and benefit for leaving.

And for those of you who suffer from such an extreme case of TDS that you think fucking with China somehow improves Trump's personal financial position vis a vis the Chinese, you're just a dumb POS, lol.
Quote:
Old 10-09-2019, 06:58 PM   #29
blackzc
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by vallor View Post
The rules were broken, he'll have to suck it up. I thank him for his sacrifice.
After all, down in section 6 of the 3 point font document they throw up it CLEARLY says:

Emphasis mine.

So better not leave your mic on while making cow farting noises. It could trigger some Eco-nut who has pull at Blizzard.

I hope someone picks him up but, lets face it, no one wants to go against our $ino-overlords. Too much money to lose!

Yup, you must be 100% beep boop while playing games in this area.

Best tactic? Follow the rules, make your money till your bored of said game. Go out with a bang, CM Punk pipebomb style.

And of course, know that these companies give not one iota about you, your family, your culture, your country, no matter what, act accordingly. This shit is entertainment, and of very little import at the end of the day.
Old 10-09-2019, 07:00 PM   #30
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
Imposing tariffs on chinese imports is not going to fix the problem.
Companies moving there along with oh I don't know trump's own daughter's business manufacturing her shit there also will simply relocate to the philipines or whatever corporate.
The Philippines isn't our biggest geo-political threat, nor do they hold almost $2 trillion of our national debt which, if they could divest themselves of would crash our economy.

China is and does.

If people moved production to other Asian countries (or, better yet, back to America) we'd be in a lot better position to manage the real threats China has introduced. Like 30%+ of the co2 emissions and basically building islands and then militarizing them in the South China Sea.
vallor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2019, 07:20 PM   #31
blackzc
Evil Dead

Why dont eco terrorist complain about China when america is polluting at 1950s levels?

Why dont they promote CAP, instead of cap and trade. No needing in trading the right to pollute if we all have 12 months to live lol.

Its almost as if the eco movement has been hijacked and is being used for nefarious reasons and has been since the start of it.
Old 10-09-2019, 08:10 PM   #32
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackzc View Post
Its almost as if the eco movement has been hijacked and is being used for nefarious reasons and has been since the start of it.
vallor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2019, 09:44 PM   #33
Real_Deal
Squire

Quote:
Why dont eco terrorist complain about China when america is polluting at 1950s levels?
Environmentalists in the US have greater affect on US policy than China's. But you know that.

Quote:
12 months to live
No climate scientist claims this. But you know that.

Grow up.
Real_Deal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2019, 10:11 PM   #34
Sir_Smokes_Alot
Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real_Deal View Post
Environmentalists in the US have greater affect on US policy than China's. But you know that.

No climate scientist claims this. But you know that.

Grow up.
Yea but I don't think they have concentration camps were the harvest peoples organs pretty big difference. That video is fucked https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a9116861.html
Sir_Smokes_Alot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2019, 10:18 PM   #35
Meeks
Evil Dead

Make no mistake. China is using its access to the US market to impose censorship and control outside of its borders. These are just the first steps, but if this authoritarian suppression of freedom is allowed to continue where will we be in 10 years? 50? I applaud anyone who stands up to this behavior, no matter the financial repercussions.
Old 10-09-2019, 10:46 PM   #36
ministryofwrath
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir_Smokes_Alot View Post
Get bent dude! It's not about that it about not wanting to be under the thumb of god awful CCP government. The guys that lock up religious minority's like falun gong or Weger Muslim's in "reeducation" AKA concentration camps. They even harvest organs from this people for fuck sakes. I have give money to help them fight these human shit piles in the Chinese government you can go right to hell dude.
https://www.google.com/search?sxsrf=...i3.4h2zQHRYjwY
I won't give my money or loved ones.

we don't need another war that is never won.

It's time people learn to fight for themselves, rather than point the finger at the usa in anger and grovel back when they need their big baseball bat called the military.

Freedom is earned, not given.

Westerners aren't even free anymore because they forgot that lesson.

so you get it straight, nothings bent here.

"id give money" how about you stop giving money and telling others to give their money and lives, and go join the military to fight for hong kong, then and only then perhaps you can preach about freedom.

And not once did I defend china and what it is.

I just won't pay or sacrifice my self or others to fight in a internal civil war in a foreign country.

Again I say, if the world wants to be honorable and show courage and free the enslaved, we should be looking at north korea, anything less is political masturbation at the cost of tax payers money and lives.
ministryofwrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2019, 11:08 PM   #37
Sir_Smokes_Alot
Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by ministryofwrath View Post
I won't give my money or loved ones.

we don't need another war that is never won.

It's time people learn to fight for themselves, rather than point the finger at the usa in anger and grovel back when they need their big baseball bat called the military.

Westerners aren't even free anymore because they forgot that lesson.

so you get it straight, nothings bent here.

"id give money" how about you stop giving money and telling others to give their money and lives, and go join the military to fight for hong kong, then and only then perhaps you can preach about freedom.

And not once did I defend china and what it is.

I just won't pay or sacrifice my self or others to fight in a internal civil war in a foreign country.

Again I say, if the world wants to be honorable and show courage and free the enslaved, we should be looking at north korea, anything less is political masturbation at the cost of tax payers money and lives.
So in the 1930s you would have bin saying leave Germany alone too OK got it that's that's the kind person you are . Glad we know were we stand
Old 10-09-2019, 11:32 PM   #38
Reaper

Quote:
I've been living abroad more or less for 6 years.

in that time, I've seen a culture that prioritizes its own people and culture, and its worked out well for them.

Now it's time for Hong Kong to accept its identity as part of china, and stop living on borrowed power from other countries, they are chinese, and hong kong is part of china.

So many people from china, and hong kong, come to America and start to replace the local people, the signs the restaurants the culture.

yet here they are screaming "we aren't chinese save us, give us western freedom and culture"

And I'm sick of the twisted double standards.

So I'm saying let hong kong return to their rightful owners and people.

they need to stop begging westerners to sacrifices western lives to save them.

Because in the end, they'd replace us while calling us racist and taking advantage of our local laws to benefit their people while sacrifices ours.

I'm saying ones own people should come first before you save the rest of the world, and virtue signaling won't save your soul or your people.

Living abroad makes you more immune to koolaid than the average person, for better or worse.

And no insult taken, even if you are criticizing, it's the internet, I've got chainmail for skin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhvVog_3v4U
sticky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2019, 11:35 PM   #39
Reaper

Quote:

Says the guy who wants to give Hong Kong up completely to China and have them give up their fight.

Stop typing. Seek help.
sticky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2019, 11:48 PM   #40
Sir_Smokes_Alot
Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by sticky View Post
I approve hehehehe