Evil Avatar  



Go Back   Evil Avatar > Daily Gaming News > News Items

» Sponsored Links


» Recent Threads
Sega Confirms 10 More...
Last post by Misanthropist
Today 12:36 AM
10 Replies, 738 Views
Westworld Season III...
Last post by Metal Jesus
Yesterday 09:58 PM
6 Replies, 225 Views
And the new Batman is...
Last post by MechaDangerous
Yesterday 09:55 PM
21 Replies, 870 Views
His Dark Materials:...
Last post by Evil Avatar
Yesterday 07:54 PM
1 Replies, 140 Views
Weekend Gamer: What are...
Last post by Evil Avatar
Yesterday 07:51 PM
34 Replies, 999 Views
Steep (Snowboarding...
Last post by AlfredT
Yesterday 05:50 PM
0 Replies, 97 Views
Picts - Waiting to...
Last post by Chief Smash
Yesterday 04:21 PM
18,424 Replies, 3,319,723 Views
Fortnite John Wick Event...
Last post by MavenACTG
Yesterday 11:45 AM
10 Replies, 793 Views
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-25-2018, 08:13 PM   #1
Evil Avatar
Citizen Game
 
Evil Avatar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 34,407
Blog Entries: 20
Christopher Robin Trailer #2


Quote:
Come for Ewan McGregor shrieking “POOH!?” in the most chipper accent possible. Stay for the absolute adorableness of Pooh and friends going on their greatest quest yet: to save Christopher Robin from... a mid-life crisis?
Evil Avatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2018, 06:25 AM   #2
Evil Avatar
Citizen Game
 
Evil Avatar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 34,407
Blog Entries: 20
This looks like a lot of fun, I may have to catch it in the theater even though it seems like it is more of a kids film.
__________________
I'm bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There's no one I'd rather be than me.
Evil Avatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2018, 06:33 AM   #3
Exodus
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Winter is coming.
Posts: 2,555
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Avatar View Post
This looks like a lot of fun, I may have to catch it in the theater even though it seems like it is more of a kids film.
Reminds me of big fish. Sides, the nostalgia is worth it.
__________________
Be the change you want to see in the world.
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present.
Exodus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2018, 06:36 AM   #4
Drake_NS
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 348
I was really kinda cringing when I first heard about it, but yeah, that actually looks interesting. And some of those voices are surprisingly spot on, at least from what I remember from childhood.
Drake_NS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2018, 06:43 AM   #5
BeardedSonOfNel
Chaotic Neutral
 
BeardedSonOfNel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: MN/WI
Posts: 5,515
Blog Entries: 8
I had heard nothing about this film, and when I saw the trailer here this morning I wasn't going to watch it, but like a cat my curiosity got the best of me... The trailer is a fun surprise, and now I want to see it!
__________________
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. – Goethe
BeardedSonOfNel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2018, 07:08 AM   #6
Terran
Evil Dead
 
Terran's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 13,702
Cliffs Notes review: Hallucinating about fictional childhood fairy tale animals will restore your sense of wonder when you're middle aged and you will develop a deeper connection with your family that will make your life worth living.

Perhaps I'm just too old or jaded to be impressed by this, but it looks incredibly stupid to me. Also, for folks of my age, the voice of Pooh will never be right as it is now, no matter how long it's been that way.

lol. Lawn. Get off!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
"...boys lining up outside a room to take a turn gang raping a woman?...I went to frat parties where shit like this was going down
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
I certainly went to frat parties where girls were getting roofied
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2018, 07:15 AM   #7
Evil Avatar
Citizen Game
 
Evil Avatar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 34,407
Blog Entries: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
Cliffs Notes review: Hallucinating about fictional childhood fairy tale animals will restore your sense of wonder when you're middle aged and you will develop a deeper connection with your family that will make your life worth living.

Perhaps I'm just too old or jaded to be impressed by this, but it looks incredibly stupid to me. Also, for folks of my age, the voice of Pooh will never be right as it is now, no matter how long it's been that way.

lol. Lawn. Get off!
I take it then that your yearly prostate exam went well? Your doctor has big hands doesn’t he?
__________________
I'm bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There's no one I'd rather be than me.
Evil Avatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2018, 08:02 AM   #8
Terran
Evil Dead
 
Terran's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 13,702
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Avatar View Post
I take it then that your yearly prostate exam went well? Your doctor has big hands doesn’t he?
Damn right it went well, and he does! But so gentle...

Now if only I could afford a colonoscopy, what with prices going through the roof on the procedure.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
"...boys lining up outside a room to take a turn gang raping a woman?...I went to frat parties where shit like this was going down
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
I certainly went to frat parties where girls were getting roofied
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2018, 09:13 AM   #9
Chimpbot
Godzillaologist
 
Chimpbot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Third Planet of the Black Hole
Posts: 8,787
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
Damn right it went well, and he does! But so gentle...

Now if only I could afford a colonoscopy, what with prices going through the roof on the procedure.

I know a guy who'll do it for $150. You just gotta bring your own garden hose and something to bite down on.
__________________
EvAv's Senior Godzillaologist
Member of the Nintendo Offensive Front
Chimpbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
christopher robin

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:35 AM.