Last post by Evil Avatar
Today 06:57 AM
1 Replies, 230 Views

Old 08-16-2018, 07:38 PM   #1
Evil Avatar
Citizen Game

Gear.Club Unlimited 2 Announced for Switch

Quote:
Microïds and Eden Games announce the release of Gear.Club Unlimited 2 and reveal a first teaser

Microïds and Eden Games are working together once again for the release of Gear.Club Unlimited 2, which will be available only on the Nintendo Switch as a physical copy and in the Nintendo eShop at the end of 2018. “Eden Games did tremendous work for Gear.Club Unlimited. We are very proud to continue our collaboration and support the production of games in France. We can’t wait for players to discover Gear.Club Unlimited 2.” – Elliot Grassiano, Vice-President of Microïds.

“Gear.Club Unlimited was an opportunity for us to grasp all of the features offered by the Nintendo Switch. Based on this experience and feedback from players, our aim with Gear.Club Unlimited 2 is to bring them an even richer racing game, which still bears Eden Games’ signature!” – David Nadal, CEO of Eden Games.

In Gear.Club Unlimited 2, players will race along more than 1800 miles of roads at the wheel of the most beautiful cars made by top manufacturers. The frantic races will take them across varied environments, such as snowy mountains, wooded valleys, desert roads and heavenly coasts, as part of championships, missions and challenges. In their garage – a key feature of the Gear.Club Unlimited franchise – players will be able to admire their growing collection of cars and customize them to make them unique and more powerful. But drivers are nothing without their club! Players will be able to create and manage their own club and will have to recruit the best drivers to take on rival clubs from all over the world and reach the top of the podium.

Gear.Club Unlimited 2 is developed by Eden Games and published by Microïds. It will be available at the end of the year on the Nintendo Switch as a physical and digital version.
Evil Avatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 09:12 AM   #2
Metal Jesus
Evil Dead

Really?! Gear.Club on Switch was a surprisingly fun (if a bit hollow) arcade racer. I will definitely be picking this up!
Old 08-17-2018, 09:18 AM   #3
Scherge
Alles wird gut.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metal Jesus View Post
Really?! Gear.Club on Switch was a surprisingly fun (if a bit hollow) arcade racer. I will definitely be picking this up!
Seriously? I thought the handling was terrible, and it was obviously a mobile port - to the point that it detracted from the fun...
Old 08-17-2018, 01:09 PM   #4
Metal Jesus
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scherge View Post
Seriously? I thought the handling was terrible, and it was obviously a mobile port - to the point that it detracted from the fun...
I miss the old school style arcade racing games, where the physics arent accurate at all... Kinda like Burnout.... so I didn't mind it at all. Probably put 20+ hours into the Switch version.

Last edited by Metal Jesus; 08-18-2018 at 09:49 AM..
Metal Jesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2018, 05:58 AM   #5
wml
Squire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metal Jesus View Post
I miss the old school style arcade racing games, where the physics are accurate at all... Kinda like Burnout.... so I didn't mind it at all. Probably put 20+ hours into the Switch version.
I miss them to and also quite enjoyed the first gear club on switch

but i am looking forward to this

Horizon Chase Turbo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s46bb46JMiA
wml is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gear club 2