Last post by AlfredT
Yesterday 10:31 PM
0 Replies, 199 Views

Old 03-11-2019, 07:21 AM   #101
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan View Post
The guy is being completely decent to you and you just will not have it. How can one person be so resistant to trying something new?
I'm being mostly decent to him too, don't get your panties bunched up. No desire to play nintendo IP, no desire to own another tablet. No desire to buy a Switch at all. There's no reason to.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2019, 07:44 AM   #102
PatrickRes9
Maker of Babies

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
I'm being mostly decent to him too, don't get your panties bunched up. No desire to play nintendo IP, no desire to own another tablet. No desire to buy a Switch at all. There's no reason to.
Get a switch and give me your gat damn friend code. Hardcore gamer who doesn't play kiddie games, come at me at Smash, braj! That game should be a joke for you. You'll beat me every time, because you've mastered those boring kiddie games decades ago

Imagine if the working class told the oligarchy to build their own houses and make their own coffee...

Useless as **** on a bull.
PatrickRes9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2019, 08:17 AM   #103
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatrickRes9 View Post
Get a switch and give me your gat damn friend code. Hardcore gamer who doesn't play kiddie games, come at me at Smash, braj! That game should be a joke for you. You'll beat me every time, because you've mastered those boring kiddie games decades ago
Only if you're buying. Like I said I have a decent PC, I have a PS4, I have 2 tablets, there is zero reason for me to own an underpowered tablet for Nintendo IP that I stopped caring about 20+ years ago. Waste of money.
Old 03-11-2019, 12:47 PM   #104
PatrickRes9
Maker of Babies

Quote:
Only if you're buying. Like I said I have a decent PC, I have a PS4, I have 2 tablets, there is zero reason for me to own an underpowered tablet for Nintendo IP that I stopped caring about 20+ years ago. Waste of money.
Alrighty man Suit yourself!

I won't say anything more to you about it. Case closed. I understand.

Imagine if the working class told the oligarchy to build their own houses and make their own coffee...

Old 03-11-2019, 04:26 PM   #105
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
Case closed.

lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
I certainly went to frat parties where girls were getting roofied
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2019, 11:19 PM   #106
PatrickRes9
Maker of Babies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post

lol.
Lol i can't win with you @#%@ looney tunes.

Anyone playing Division 2? I got it with my video card - pretty excited for it, surprisingly.

Old 03-12-2019, 01:01 AM   #107
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Lol i can't win with you @#%@ looney tunes.

Anyone playing Division 2? I got it with my video card - pretty excited for it, surprisingly.
Yes and it's fucking brilliant.
Old 03-12-2019, 05:51 PM   #108
Jigfrog
Squire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizzkidd View Post
I backed this game on Kickstarter. Still have the collectors edition unopened, because they gave everyone digital copies due to delays.

The game SUCKS. I am a huge Ft13th fan, which is why I backed it immediately, but there has never been one time where I enjoyed playing this game. Don't get your hopes up that the Switch version will be good.

Play Dead by Daylight instead, it's awesome and pray they bring that to the Switch. They can't even add content to Ft13th because of legal issues with the ownership of the IP.
This. Play Dead By Daylight instead.
Jigfrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 07:32 AM   #109
PatrickRes9
Maker of Babies

Quote:
Yes and it's fucking brilliant.
Cant wait man! Counting the days, really. I never got around to playing the first, so the series will be totally fresh for me too.

Also got around to playing my first Madden game in 6 years or so. I used to buy it yearly religiously, and became pretty disheartened with the AI. The AI used tricks and gimmicks rather than simulating skill. It was almost RNG. I actually enjoyed All Pro Football 2k8 more than Madden at the time. Real fluid pockets formed, and players responded pretty naturally to stuff. I'm still not sold on Madden yet. There have been some improvements, particularly in controlling how a WR goes up for the ball, rather than it being just...obvious pure RNG, but I can still see where animations take over early, and something is sort of pre-scripted to happen that ends out changing the outcome of the game. I'll need more time with it. It's definitely evolved though.

So between Madden 19 and Division 2, should be set for a while. I might even ignore my shitty, garbage, under powered kid toy Nintendo Switch for a while

Old 03-13-2019, 12:08 PM   #110
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Cant wait man! Counting the days, really. I never got around to playing the first, so the series will be totally fresh for me too.

Also got around to playing my first Madden game in 6 years or so. I used to buy it yearly religiously, and became pretty disheartened with the AI. The AI used tricks and gimmicks rather than simulating skill. It was almost RNG. I actually enjoyed All Pro Football 2k8 more than Madden at the time. Real fluid pockets formed, and players responded pretty naturally to stuff. I'm still not sold on Madden yet. There have been some improvements, particularly in controlling how a WR goes up for the ball, rather than it being just...obvious pure RNG, but I can still see where animations take over early, and something is sort of pre-scripted to happen that ends out changing the outcome of the game. I'll need more time with it. It's definitely evolved though.

So between Madden 19 and Division 2, should be set for a while. I might even ignore my shitty, garbage, under powered kid toy Nintendo Switch for a while
I liked the first Division, it was flawed but fun, this one however omg did they learn from their mistakes, so much to do, side quests feel like full story plot quest, they have an end game planned out and free content for EVERYONE for the first year of the game. There are so many neat systems that are going on with this game from factions fighting each other for territory, to upgrading settlements as you do quests, side quests and projects and seeing that unfold as you go through the world, and so many layers within the items and gear itself. For a looter shooter it's pretty amazing. Great controls, great sound design, amazing map and mission design a great variety in the missions and activities unlike some games *cough Anthem Cough* . Massive and the other Ubisoft studios that worked on it really did a fanfuckingtastic job.

Tags
friday the 13th