Last post by ElektroDragon
Yesterday 06:28 PM
4 Replies, 432 Views

Old 04-14-2019, 03:56 PM   #21
Chief Smash
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Max RW View Post
Have you ever wondered why you allow a two syllable word to control your life?
The only possible answer is closeted homosexuality.
Chief Smash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 04:55 PM   #22
VenomUSMC
Evil Dead

Not too interesting of a plot to me because don't we all know what ultimately happens? If anything, I'd rather play a game where I'm on my way to becoming Darth Vader hunting down Jedi if we're going to go down this road -- but to each their own.
VenomUSMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 05:55 AM   #23
AlfredT
Evil Dead

Maybe it'll be ok.. but whenever I see a new Action RPG star wars bla bla bla..

A little voice in my head starts singing the Star Wars theme.. but with 'meh' for every note.
Old 04-15-2019, 06:01 AM   #24
AlfredT
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Max RW View Post
Have you ever wondered why you allow a two syllable word to control your life?
Well once some fuckers jumped me and my friend after a baseball game because they thought we were "faggots". They were drunk/stupid.

They attacked us from behind and tried to curb stomp us. Didn't work out so well for them, but ever since then someone using that term in an aggressive/hateful way, makes me want to kick their lily asses.

So its not that the word controls my life etc., it just shows the likelihood of you being a fucking asshat like the above shitheels.

Yea yea i know gay people use faggot, I've been known to say it, just like black people use the word nigger etc.,

Its just a word I agree, but when its backed up with vitriol that comes out of fucking nowhere (like your initial post you fucker) it shows that you are more likely a cuntwad than a decent human being.

So use faggot all you like. Use all the fucking trigger words etc., they are just words and inherently lack harm. But the way you use them reveals a lot more about what type of dogs you lay down with.
Old 04-15-2019, 06:02 AM   #25
AlfredT
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Smash View Post
The only possible answer is closeted homosexuality.
Closeted homosexuality.. like i dunno.. saying that a protagonist of an upcoming game is a "faggot" without any context.. and then when called out go on a rant about people being triggered instead of manning up and explaining yourself. Then on their high horse saying that oh a two syllable word controls your life.. without any sense of fucking irony.

have a snickers, maybe that'll make you stop being a twat
Old 04-15-2019, 06:26 AM   #26
Chief Smash
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlfredT View Post
Closeted homosexuality.. like i dunno.. saying that a protagonist of an upcoming game is a "faggot" without any context.. and then when called out go on a rant about people being triggered instead of manning up and explaining yourself. Then on their high horse saying that oh a two syllable word controls your life.. without any sense of fucking irony.

have a snickers, maybe that'll make you stop being a twat
Easy does it my friend. That was aimed at little Phoenix's tactic of "You don't like gay people because you must be gay!" It's classic leftists because they love gay people so much that they use their sexuality as an insult toward other people whenever it suits them.
Chief Smash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 08:50 AM   #27
PatrickRes9
Maker of Babies

Quote:
Easy does it my friend. That was aimed at little Phoenix's tactic of "You don't like gay people because you must be gay!" It's classic leftists because they love gay people so much that they use their sexuality as an insult toward other people whenever it suits them.
How is being called gay an insult?!

Kidding

Okay, dorks. If you can't figure out why Mad Max used the word, or why others got upset. I don't know...what to tell you. You don't need legislation around words. There's a built in mechanism called social consequence.

Imagine if the working class told the oligarchy to build their own houses and make their own coffee...

Useless as **** on a bull.
PatrickRes9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 09:11 AM   #28
Terran
Evil Dead

It's only homophobic when unapproved people who live off the progressive plantation do it. Otherwise, it's just par for the progressive course.

Quote:
This is a kind of insult that has been used against Trump again and again. From murals of Trump and Putin making out to late night show gags, it’s now pretty popular among progressives to paint the US and Russian presidents as being gay for each other.

But the only way this works as a joke is by demeaning gay people. The underlying implication here is that gay relationships are somehow extra funny — that Trump engaging in sexual acts with Putin is hilarious because it’s gay.

In a setting in which Colbert is deliberately trying to find a way to insult Trump, it’s telling that he resorts to suggesting that Trump is engaging in sexual acts with another man. The suggestion is that the worst thing that could happen for these men is if they engaged in homosexual acts together, as if that devalues them as men, makes them submissive, or emasculates them.
Without double-standards, progressives would have none.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
I certainly went to frat parties where girls were getting roofied
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 12:25 PM   #29
actusoul
Evil Dead

Quote:
Well once some fuckers jumped me and my friend after a baseball game because they thought we were "faggots". They were drunk/stupid.

They attacked us from behind and tried to curb stomp us. Didn't work out so well for them, but ever since then someone using that term in an aggressive/hateful way, makes me want to kick their lily asses.

So its not that the word controls my life etc., it just shows the likelihood of you being a fucking asshat like the above shitheels.

Yea yea i know gay people use faggot, I've been known to say it, just like black people use the word nigger etc.,

Its just a word I agree, but when its backed up with vitriol that comes out of fucking nowhere (like your initial post you fucker) it shows that you are more likely a cuntwad than a decent human being.

So use faggot all you like. Use all the fucking trigger words etc., they are just words and inherently lack harm. But the way you use them reveals a lot more about what type of dogs you lay down with.
Once again. Well said. I will keep it simple. Show some class.
actusoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 03:04 PM   #30
Mad Max RW
Evil Dead

Quote:

I find your story not at all interesting, mister anonymous forum paladin.
Mad Max RW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 04:09 PM   #31
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
They love Islam too, and we all know what Islam does to gay people.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 05:02 PM   #32
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
They love Islam too, and we all know what Islam does to gay people.
Some people did something. Nothing to see here. Move along.

Oh, and churches on fire in France. Quite possibly also because some people did something.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
I certainly went to frat parties where girls were getting roofied
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 05:47 PM   #33
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
Some people did something. Nothing to see here. Move along.

Oh, and churches on fire in France. Quite possibly also because some people did something.
Religion of PEACE!!! while they commit terror acts around the globe daily.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
jedi fallen order, star wars