Last post by Terran
Yesterday 02:10 PM
32 Replies, 1,553 Views

Old 09-06-2019, 07:42 AM   #4381
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenomUSMC View Post
Have you read any background for those numbers?
A world war, a total war, would likely dampen the ability to properly perform a census.
Souch so the number of Jews increased til someone noticed it didn't fit the narrative.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2019, 10:12 AM   #4382
VenomUSMC
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
Souch so the number of Jews increased til someone noticed it didn't fit the narrative.
I sincerely hope you're capable of seeing how you're the one pushing a narrative here. How effective do you think people taking a census in the 1940s while the world was at war and entire cities were being leveled we're? According what I posted, the numbers you're claiming are somehow proof that your narrative has any support at all, those numbers were based upon an earlier census, prior to W2 really kicking off. Do you think some secret cabal of Jewish people tricked them into doing that to push some Jewish conspiracy?

If they're using pre-war, pre-Holocaust numbers as their estimate and not taking into account the slaughter, those numbers are going to be way, way off. Hence the attempt at a correction, which still remains an estimate.

This far, you've push what seems to be a fake Patton quote, utterly ignored how that census data came to be that you cite, and ignored other information from people like Patton who point to the Holocaust having occurred because you have a narrative you appear unable or unwilling to move from. There is no amount of evidence that will convince you that the Holocaust happened. Not the videos. Not the mountains of bodies. Not the photographs. Not Patton. Not other famous U.S. generals. Nothing.
VenomUSMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2019, 11:07 AM   #4383
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenomUSMC View Post
I sincerely hope you're capable of seeing how you're the one pushing a narrative here. How effective do you think people taking a census in the 1940s while the world was at war and entire cities were being leveled we're? According what I posted, the numbers you're claiming are somehow proof that your narrative has any support at all, those numbers were based upon an earlier census, prior to W2 really kicking off. Do you think some secret cabal of Jewish people tricked them into doing that to push some Jewish conspiracy?

If they're using pre-war, pre-Holocaust numbers as their estimate and not taking into account the slaughter, those numbers are going to be way, way off. Hence the attempt at a correction, which still remains an estimate.

This far, you've push what seems to be a fake Patton quote, utterly ignored how that census data came to be that you cite, and ignored other information from people like Patton who point to the Holocaust having occurred because you have a narrative you appear unable or unwilling to move from. There is no amount of evidence that will convince you that the Holocaust happened. Not the videos. Not the mountains of bodies. Not the photographs. Not Patton. Not other famous U.S. generals. Nothing.
The only narrative I see being pushed is whites are evil and the west needs to take on 3rd worlders and any and all criticism of Zionism is anti semitic some how. How many direct quotes stating their agenda from their own mouths would it take for neocons to realize it is the question?
Old 09-06-2019, 01:57 PM   #4384
SacredWeasel
Evil Dead

And there's the classic Spectral redirect when his bullshit is debunked. So again, did the holocaust happen and did about 6 million Jews die in it, and if not do you have ANY evidence that can't be debunked with a 5 minute google search and the application of the simplest forms of logic?
SacredWeasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2019, 02:46 PM   #4385
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by SacredWeasel View Post
And there's the classic Spectral redirect when his bullshit is debunked. So again, did the holocaust happen and did about 6 million Jews die in it, and if not do you have ANY evidence that can't be debunked with a 5 minute google search and the application of the simplest forms of logic?
nope and nope it shouldn't take a census a decade to magically change 6 million jews existing. Any work camp US forces investigated had no gas chambers wonder why yhat is. They weren't extermination camps, they were work camps, dead pows tend to have a hard time working. Nevermind the evidence of hospital and maternity facilities. Never mind the many quotes from Zionist jews over the last 50 years laying out their desires in black and white that directly correlate to what is currently going on today with forced displacement of millions of 3rd worlders both to Europe and the US and Canada.

These douchebags lay it out for you in plain sight yet because morons like you who refuse to question what "elites" feed you out of fear of a label of racism, instead eat it up like candy and stick to the same ol deflection tactics.
Old 09-06-2019, 04:16 PM   #4386
Terran
Evil Dead

Oh FFS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
I certainly went to frat parties where girls were getting roofied
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2019, 06:09 AM   #4387
AlfredT
Evil Dead

Quote:
nope and nope it shouldn't take a census a decade to magically change 6 million jews existing. Any work camp US forces investigated had no gas chambers wonder why yhat is. They weren't extermination camps, they were work camps, dead pows tend to have a hard time working. Nevermind the evidence of hospital and maternity facilities. Never mind the many quotes from Zionist jews over the last 50 years laying out their desires in black and white that directly correlate to what is currently going on today with forced displacement of millions of 3rd worlders both to Europe and the US and Canada.

These douchebags lay it out for you in plain sight yet because morons like you who refuse to question what "elites" feed you out of fear of a label of racism, instead eat it up like candy and stick to the same ol deflection tactics.
Aside from memes and references from your own fantasy world, is there any proof that "Any work camp US forces investigated had no gas chambers"

I guess both of these people are lying and part of a massive conspiracy. Or maybe they have something in common you do not: Human decency.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiMZx_dPMx0
Old 09-08-2019, 10:32 AM   #4388
blackzc
Evil Dead

^The story is being embellished with the pretext the holocaust and not one of WW2. Many people were put in camps, the US had them. Its not even relevant to the discussion.

I'm now starting to wonder how many actually died in Russia. 40 million is an awful lot.

It very well be the case that whoever wins any war just rewrites what happened entirely. It actually makes perfect sense. Yet we all eat this shit up and use it for political gotchas.

What a fucking shit show.
Old 09-08-2019, 02:28 PM   #4389
PacerDawn
Choadwanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by vallor View Post
Bernie Sanders wants to decrease climate destruction by increasing abortion thereby reducing world population.

I don't think he's thought his cunning plan through since the elderly take up far more resources, pound for pound, than the young and this geezer is hitting his 8th decade and never contributed a lick to society.

Bernie is being totally short sighted here! Better to send the elderly off on ice floes and let the babies be born, it would solve a lot of problems, plus the % of elderly in many countries is higher; look at the evil USA which is apparently full of terrible Nazis among the aged populace. "Elder control" would not only ensure democrat control forever but it would save Social Security and Medicare!

And if we had to lose a Bernie, Warren, Schemer, Pilosi, along with the rest most of the politicians wouldn't it be worth it... to save the Earth?
I can't believe he said that, it was really eye opening. Unfortunately my liberal friends were all squinting. No way was he was advocating for the government to help women kill their children!

I shouldn't be I know, but I am still stunned at how people ignore things like that or try to justify them by de-humanizing things. If it's not OK to kill a baby once it is born, why is it OK to kill the baby before it is born? Why does the value of life change based on which side of the womb it's on? It makes zero sense.
Old 09-08-2019, 09:03 PM   #4390
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi

Quote:
Originally Posted by PacerDawn View Post
I shouldn't be I know, but I am still stunned at how people ignore things like that or try to justify them by de-humanizing things. If it's not OK to kill a baby once it is born, why is it OK to kill the baby before it is born? Why does the value of life change based on which side of the womb it's on? It makes zero sense.
Now we have Pete B. saying even the Bible endorses abortion since according to scripture a child isn't a person until "it takes it's first breath."

So go forth and rip babies from thy womb!

Is this really the platform the people on the left side of politics wants to hear?

* Abortion is good and should be as accessible as a laundry mat with hours similar to McDonald's

* Illegal Aliens, criminals by definition should have unfettered access to America, unfettered access to it's opportunities, and unfettered access to it's resources on the tab of the American Citizen while American Citizens go wanting for exactly those same privileges and services. Illegal Aliens in many states currently have a better social safety net than *I* do. I paid $40k in taxes last year but I have critical knee and shoulder surgery I have postponed due to the expense. If only I were an illegal alien...

* (Let's assume Man Made Climate Change is real) America should shoulder the world wide burden for addressing fossil fuel emission based climate change regardless of not having any idea of if how much a problem it really is since no model to-date has been accurate while ignoring the proven damage Mankind has done in the form of plastic and chemical dumping.

In the meantime the US would be impotent in forcing India and China to curtail their output, much less the "barely there" world and the 3rd world who have no incentive to curb their industrialization.

And since the US is one of the cleanest of the industrialized nations, we'd be like the super fast person making up for the plodding runner in a relay race, basically it's unfair as fuck.

* Handing over control of all the most sensitive functions of society, in particular Health Care over to a government led by a group of people who have not higher than an 18% approval rating in the last decade!

Just recently a $115m medicare scam was uncovered that had been going on FOR YEARS. How many more of these scams are going on right now that the government needs whistle-blowers or accidents to discover? Scams in the millions of dollars are pretty common.

* In a similar vein to the last two points, handing over control of the economy to the same 18% approval rating government leadership in the form of a "Green New Deal" which would take over control of the the US economy in ways so deep and insidious it would boggle the mind.

This is what the left wants...
vallor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 02:33 PM   #4391
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlfredT View Post
Aside from memes and references from your own fantasy world, is there any proof that "Any work camp US forces investigated had no gas chambers"

I guess both of these people are lying and part of a massive conspiracy. Or maybe they have something in common you do not: Human decency.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiMZx_dPMx0
A former Israeli politician said as such during an early 2000 radio interview, that they use Antisemetism as a deflection tactic, I don't have the youtube handy but I believe it's in this very thread somewhere. That isn't a meme. Nor are the comments made by Barbara Lerner Specter, it's been fairly well documented. Hell just look into the Kalergi plan, what we are seeing today is something the elites have wanted for a very long time, no national borders, one world government etc. Something even Bush senior mentioned during his presidency. It's hardly "tin foil hat" type of shit when politicians SAY it in the fucking open.
Old 09-12-2019, 09:17 AM   #4392
blackzc
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by vallor View Post
Now we have Pete B. saying even the Bible endorses abortion since according to scripture a child isn't a person until "it takes it's first breath."

So go forth and rip babies from thy womb!

Is this really the platform the people on the left side of politics wants to hear?

* Abortion is good and should be as accessible as a laundry mat with hours similar to McDonald's

* Illegal Aliens, criminals by definition should have unfettered access to America, unfettered access to it's opportunities, and unfettered access to it's resources on the tab of the American Citizen while American Citizens go wanting for exactly those same privileges and services. Illegal Aliens in many states currently have a better social safety net than *I* do. I paid $40k in taxes last year but I have critical knee and shoulder surgery I have postponed due to the expense. If only I were an illegal alien...

* (Let's assume Man Made Climate Change is real) America should shoulder the world wide burden for addressing fossil fuel emission based climate change regardless of not having any idea of if how much a problem it really is since no model to-date has been accurate while ignoring the proven damage Mankind has done in the form of plastic and chemical dumping.

In the meantime the US would be impotent in forcing India and China to curtail their output, much less the "barely there" world and the 3rd world who have no incentive to curb their industrialization.

And since the US is one of the cleanest of the industrialized nations, we'd be like the super fast person making up for the plodding runner in a relay race, basically it's unfair as fuck.

* Handing over control of all the most sensitive functions of society, in particular Health Care over to a government led by a group of people who have not higher than an 18% approval rating in the last decade!

Just recently a $115m medicare scam was uncovered that had been going on FOR YEARS. How many more of these scams are going on right now that the government needs whistle-blowers or accidents to discover? Scams in the millions of dollars are pretty common.

* In a similar vein to the last two points, handing over control of the economy to the same 18% approval rating government leadership in the form of a "Green New Deal" which would take over control of the the US economy in ways so deep and insidious it would boggle the mind.

This is what the left wants...
This is the liberal version of the southern strategy. Rally your fringes. Problem is the southern strategy works with much more people and this only works on fat college man hating wine cat kia soul bern bitches.

Trump is going to win big in 2020 because of this. Not sure if it will be enough to save the country but i will sure take it.

A couple wins this week.

Muller outed as faggot who helped cover up for the Sauds 9/11 involvement.

Mike Flynn is in the process of being exonerated. I hope he's the vengeful type.

Supreme Court has finally upheld the law and given Trump his power back in regards to immigrants from south america. They can now be blocked from coming in and Amnesty seekers that are here no longer have any protections.

Go home. Parties over.

I saw a nice Indian Family standing at the exit to Costco the other day. Man, woman, two kids. Their sign said, they lost their job and they were broke. Felt bad for them but they were in good shape. Just go on home guys.

Ive also come to the conclusion that panhandlers (of which we currently have a crap load of) area result of a good economy, not a bad one.
Old 09-12-2019, 12:57 PM   #4393
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackzc View Post
Trump is going to win big in 2020 because of this. Not sure if it will be enough to save the country but i will sure take it.
Trump will win!
And it's over!
Jooz done did it agin!

Quote:
Old 09-12-2019, 02:07 PM   #4394
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
Trump will win!
And it's over!
Jooz done did it agin!

You truly are as much a low info moron as those on the left, congratulations.
Old 09-12-2019, 02:36 PM   #4395
Terran
Evil Dead

Low info moron!
Congratulations!
The Jooz done did it agin!

Quote:
Old 09-12-2019, 07:03 PM   #4396
blackzc
Evil Dead

Quote:
You truly are as much a low info moron as those on the left, congratulations.
He truly cannot talk about it without it being a huge conspiracy that nothing can be done about, therefore he mocks it. He's scared of it.

Terran, relax, its not that scary, its just that some people thrive in times of excess and degeneracy and some don't.
Old 09-12-2019, 07:05 PM   #4397
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackzc View Post
He truly cannot talk about it without it being a huge conspiracy that nothing can be done about, therefore he mocks it. He's scared of it.

Terran, relax, its not that scary, its just that some people thrive in times of excess and degeneracy and some don't.
If you took a picture of the degeneracy of Germany right before WW2 with men dressing as women and shit like that, and put it up next a picture of today, they'd look exactly the same. BUT DA JOOOS ARE ARE ALLY!!! No Terran, no they aren't.
Old 09-12-2019, 07:30 PM   #4398
blackzc
Evil Dead

Quote:
If you took a picture of the degeneracy of Germany right before WW2 with men dressing as women and shit like that, and put it up next a picture of today, they'd look exactly the same. BUT DA JOOOS ARE ARE ALLY!!! No Terran, no they aren't.
Its something to look at for sure. Eastern Germany/Wiemar was under a Marxist assault before the war. Many parallels to modern america. I don't give a shit what your views are on the jews, these things are happening here.

Dumb af neocons be all like, muh guns, bomb Iran, AOC is stupid. Murica, libs triggered. While we are getting gutted from the inside out via subversion and immigration, legal and illegal.

I'm glad Trump got rid of Bolton. Trump really seems to know whats going on in the ME. Another win this week that Terran may very well not even get the significance of.
Old 09-12-2019, 08:25 PM   #4399
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
Old 09-13-2019, 12:36 PM   #4400
blackzc
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
Your nothing more than a meme at this point. Just go away...Mental midget.

I'm this close to calling you out for being a paid shill. Go spend time with your 5 kids, you have no reason to even be here.

Here you go Terran, and its even from The Blaze, your favorite neo cons website.

https://www.theblaze.com/video/45-co...ls-for-america

Congress has these goals in its records. Which ones have panned out Terran?

https://stuffnobodycaresabout.com/20...mmunist-goals/

*shakes pant leg

Last edited by blackzc; 09-13-2019 at 12:47 PM..
blackzc is offline   Reply With Quote