Evil Avatar  



Go Back   Evil Avatar > Daily Gaming News > News Items

» Sponsored Links


» Recent Threads
It's Sunday: What NFL...
Last post by Inkabodcrane
Today 04:26 AM
7 Replies, 304 Views
Call of Duty Modern...
Last post by ElektroDragon
Yesterday 09:10 PM
17 Replies, 867 Views
See Rockstar's Wild West...
Last post by AlfredT
Yesterday 07:08 PM
30 Replies, 1,297 Views
Fortnite Season 11 Ends...
Last post by vallor
Yesterday 04:34 PM
12 Replies, 1,132 Views
Liberals gone wild
Last post by Chief Smash
Yesterday 04:22 PM
4,804 Replies, 1,049,949 Views
The Analogue Pocket...
Last post by 92miata
Yesterday 03:41 PM
12 Replies, 830 Views
Weekend Headbanger -...
Last post by MusicToEat
Yesterday 01:34 PM
8 Replies, 467 Views
Jurassic World Short...
Last post by Terran
10-19-2019 07:53 PM
8 Replies, 1,541 Views
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-27-2019, 07:37 PM   #121
VenomUSMC
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 8,782
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
@Venom and this is what Patton said after the war. We backed the wrong side. I think a General that was on the ground knows a bit more as to what happened since he was there, rather than a press that is mostly owned and run by Jews.
Are you able to source the quote from that? I've seen anti-Semitic writings of Patton's, but not the quote that you provide. With that said, it would remain one person's opinion. If a famous general had written "all white men are worthless," I doubt you'd claim such a statement was fact because a general said it.

Now since you do seem to take Patton's views as absolute truth, does Patton's words about the Nazi death camp he saw prove the Holocaust occurred for you once and for all? You can watch a video that features a clip of him here.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anenome View Post
Many cultures of the world marry girls off after their first menses, around 13 years old. I can't say that's inherently immoral, no.
VenomUSMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2019, 12:22 AM   #122
PatrickRes9
Maker of Babies
 
PatrickRes9's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 4,253
That's exactly what I was saying. I'm pretty sure the quote is bogus, regardless of how one thinks of Patton.
__________________
DialogQuest: Two dads on the quest of games, fatherhood, philosophy, reason and beer.
PatrickRes9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2019, 08:24 AM   #123
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Boston/Ontario
Posts: 8,847
Quote:
Originally Posted by VenomUSMC View Post
Are you able to source the quote from that? I've seen anti-Semitic writings of Patton's, but not the quote that you provide. With that said, it would remain one person's opinion. If a famous general had written "all white men are worthless," I doubt you'd claim such a statement was fact because a general said it.

Now since you do seem to take Patton's views as absolute truth, does Patton's words about the Nazi death camp he saw prove the Holocaust occurred for you once and for all? You can watch a video that features a clip of him here.
Unfortunately I can't, though if you really look at today, that quote isn't at all wrong. Because in context that quote is what is going on TODAY and has been for a long time now. No one has the balls to call it out however because muh political correctness, Muh racism! As if advocating anti white positions isn't racism in itself. What's that thing that leftist tell themselves? You can't be racist towards whites?
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2019, 12:56 PM   #124
Terran
Evil Dead
 
Terran's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 14,124
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
Unfortunately I can't, though if you really look at today, that quote isn't at all wrong. Because in context that quote is what is going on TODAY and has been for a long time now.
You can't verify its authenticity, but it's true all the same because Patton saw into the future and invented a quote by himself through intermediaries whom he knew would channel his inner anti-Semite in order to let us know 'da joos be bad.'

Got it.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
"...boys lining up outside a room to take a turn gang raping a woman?...I went to frat parties where shit like this was going down
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
I certainly went to frat parties where girls were getting roofied
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2019, 12:50 PM   #125
VenomUSMC
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 8,782
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
Unfortunately I can't, though if you really look at today, that quote isn't at all wrong. Because in context that quote is what is going on TODAY and has been for a long time now.
It is wrong. In fact, it's quite perverse because it's claiming that some Jewish conspiracy is actually at work for what we know the Nazis have done -- the throwing out of non-Jews from jobs isn't what happened at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
No one has the balls to call it out however because muh political correctness, Muh racism! As if advocating anti white positions isn't racism in itself. What's that thing that leftist tell themselves? You can't be racist towards whites?
Advocating anti-white positions is racism, as is advocating anti-Jewish, anti-black, anti-arab, etc. Jewish people, white people, black people, and everyone else aren't automatically part of some cookie cutter group that has to subscribe to a certain view or take certain actions. The Left does claim that you cannot be racist towards whites, which is wrong, but how does that legitimize racism towards Jewish people?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anenome View Post
Many cultures of the world marry girls off after their first menses, around 13 years old. I can't say that's inherently immoral, no.
VenomUSMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2019, 09:06 PM   #126
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Boston/Ontario
Posts: 8,847
Quote:
Originally Posted by VenomUSMC View Post
It is wrong. In fact, it's quite perverse because it's claiming that some Jewish conspiracy is actually at work for what we know the Nazis have done -- the throwing out of non-Jews from jobs isn't what happened at all.

Advocating anti-white positions is racism, as is advocating anti-Jewish, anti-black, anti-arab, etc. Jewish people, white people, black people, and everyone else aren't automatically part of some cookie cutter group that has to subscribe to a certain view or take certain actions. The Left does claim that you cannot be racist towards whites, which is wrong, but how does that legitimize racism towards Jewish people?
Is it? Someone forgot to tell the Zionists that then.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
the hunt

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:47 AM.