Evil Avatar  



Go Back   Evil Avatar > Geek Love > Totally Off Topic

» Sponsored Links


» Recent Threads
Liberals gone wild
Last post by SpectralThundr
Today 12:17 AM
2,626 Replies, 319,757 Views
Soulcalibur VI Launch...
Last post by Skunk
Yesterday 08:47 PM
8 Replies, 554 Views
Iron Fist Kicked to the...
Last post by Terran
Yesterday 08:22 PM
18 Replies, 1,673 Views
Weekend Gamer: What are...
Last post by LostToys
Yesterday 06:46 PM
10 Replies, 255 Views
Red Dead Redemption 2...
Last post by Terran
Yesterday 06:23 PM
11 Replies, 635 Views
Battlefield V Single...
Last post by Wizzkidd
Yesterday 05:06 PM
30 Replies, 2,226 Views
Switch Diablo III:...
Last post by Terran
Yesterday 03:23 PM
49 Replies, 2,348 Views
Mutant Year Zero: Road...
Last post by Scherge
Yesterday 08:44 AM
4 Replies, 631 Views
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-15-2017, 12:19 PM   #201
Phoenix1985
Subscriber
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 1,250
Quote:
Originally Posted by VenomUSMC View Post
The individual who paved the way for the park and statue featuring Lee in Cville was McIntire. If this is too bad, the land should be given back to his estate. I don't agree with your take on why such statues exist, especially if they're going to use Lee, who as I posted earlier, desired to become a citizen of the US after the way. McIntire also paved the way for Washington Park, as in Booker T. Washington, in Cville.

The Lee statue in Cville was created by a sculpture who was well-known at the time, hardly making it "cheap." The sculpture leading the creation of the Lee statute had previously worked on this one in DC:
Probably should've clarified it as cheap in terms of materials used for the thing and its foundation and time given to make them in general. I was hoping that was coming through when I noted how they fell over easy before, just making sure.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintBlitzkrieg View Post
Also, Telltale signed with xbox, with fear that if they released Jurassic Park on the PS3, the dinosaurs would get loose.
Phoenix1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 03:54 PM   #202
blackzc
Evil Dead
 
blackzc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: I am boot, hear me win!
Posts: 6,742
Trump just BTFO'd the MSM.

Define Alt Right
The alt left came with sticks and bats
Not all of them were Neo Nazi's
There were good people there just protesting for the statue.

I love this dude so much.

Trump wants this country back. And you cucks need to git gud.
__________________
Nintendo: A guiding light in a sea of video game degeneracy
blackzc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 04:05 PM   #203
blackzc
Evil Dead
 
blackzc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: I am boot, hear me win!
Posts: 6,742
Quote:
Originally Posted by VenomUSMC View Post
I have picked a side: the side of those not endorsing ethnocentric policies. That would mean I'm not on your side, the Nazis, or the Left.
So, Mr. Fair And Balanced.

Please tell me, what is your ideal % for Americas racial makeup?

And don't dodge the question either. These are situations that every leader of every country even has to deal with and answer in some form of finality.

Answer my question. Also do you consider 1950s America a terrible time in history because it was full of honkeys? Answer that one to.
__________________
Nintendo: A guiding light in a sea of video game degeneracy
blackzc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 04:41 AM   #204
Terran
Evil Dead
 
Terran's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 12,818
I have no problem with Trump pointing out the violence and hatred of the far left instead of just bowing to pressure and decrying only the far right. Apparently, most RINOs, GOPe, Dems, the media, Hollywood, BLM, NAACP, ACLU, SPLC, PETA, et al don't like that, but it IS REALITY. The far left has been literally assaulting conservative supporters of the president for as long as he has been running for office.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
"...boys lining up outside a room to take a turn gang raping a woman?...I went to frat parties where shit like this was going down
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
I certainly went to frat parties where girls were getting roofied
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 08:26 AM   #205
ashikenshin
Subscriber
 
ashikenshin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 3,235
I like how libs suddenly care about violence in protests. They were the first to do it, that they weren't expecting a equal reaction from the people they were attacking is dumb. Maybe they were expecting it so they could lay all the blame on them, I dunno.

One has to wonder now that the opposite reaction force has organized, how protests will go from now on. Antifa being the violent morons that they are, haven't stopped. Maybe this redneck mob of violent people will put a stop to the faggots on antifa?
ashikenshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 09:26 AM   #206
blackzc
Evil Dead
 
blackzc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: I am boot, hear me win!
Posts: 6,742
These people disgust me on a visceral level. You can point these people out in public without knowing shit about them. Make sure and watch till the end.

This guy cant even pay his respects. They are not human.
__________________
Nintendo: A guiding light in a sea of video game degeneracy
blackzc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 10:20 AM   #207
Sinistar
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 921
Uh, yup.

These people disgust me on a visceral level. You can point these sad white people out in public without knowing shit about them.





Sinistar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 11:50 AM   #208
PacerDawn
Choadwanger
 
PacerDawn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 2,877
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix1985 View Post
I'd compare it to pulling down those statues of Saddam. That fucker never deserved a statue, neither did those traitors. Also, pretty sure the statue went down after that murderer ran over those people, so blame might have to fall someplace else. Most likely being one messed up individual who would even go so far as to threaten his mom for telling him to stop playing games.
I wouldn't compare it to that. Saddam was a sadistic tyrant who oppressed his people. You would find very few people who wanted his statue up. Saddam and his people were not there any more, so why leave it up? This statue (in Durham) was of the common man who was forced to fight for rich land owners so they could keep their slaves. It honors the people who died on both sides so that we would never forget. The people that man represents are still here. A LOT of people do not want to see those statues taken down.

For most people these days these statues are not a symbol of slavery, they are a symbol of the South. I doubt you will find very many people who are justifying slavery these days. Just because they like a statue doesn't change that.

And anyway, leaving it up affects no one. I doubt many people who passed it even knew what it was. Tearing it down hurts people. Why is tearing it down the better option? I can see the argument against having it on public land (I would not like my tax dollars going to the upkeep of an anti-american monument for example). So move it, I don't see what the big deal is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix1985 View Post
As for the whataboutery, the fact that you had to add words to my post to try and make it something it wasn't kind of makes my point, doesn't it?
I added words to clarify because you don't seem to understand that you are defending an Obama policy. Just because you didn't say "Obama" doesn't mean it's not relevant to the argument.

For example: Someone who has never been in the Navy says that we DO need widgets on ships. The next person, who has also never been in the Navy, says that, after speaking with Navy Admirals, we DO NOT need widgets on ships. You are saying the the second person is wrong, and your reason is that the second person has never been in the Navy. Just because you didn't mention the first person does not make them not relevant to the argument.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix1985 View Post
Why not attempt to refute my points instead? We are all trying to have solid arguments here after all.
I did refute your point. I pointed out your reason for invalidating Trump's decision (that he didn't serve) was not valid since the policy was originally put in place by someone who also didn't serve. I said leave it up to the military, which Trump is doing.

In fact, you have never refuted my actual point (that your reason for invalidation doesn't apply). All you are doing is arguing about how I did it.

So you want to have a solid argument, then answer: Why is it OK for someone without experience to put a policy in place, but it is not OK for someone without experience to remove it? Why does experience only matter to the person removing it, and not for the person putting it in place?
__________________
The last time someone slipped viagra in my drink, I found out the hard way.

Last edited by PacerDawn; 08-16-2017 at 03:05 PM..
PacerDawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 12:57 PM   #209
blackzc
Evil Dead
 
blackzc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: I am boot, hear me win!
Posts: 6,742
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinistar View Post
Uh, yup.

These people disgust me on a visceral level. You can point these sad white people out in public without knowing shit about them.
(shrug) See ya on the battlefield.
__________________
Nintendo: A guiding light in a sea of video game degeneracy
blackzc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 12:59 PM   #210
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: San Diego, California
Posts: 7,147
We need to tear down the pyramids. I mean Robert E. Lee and those choads from the south haven't got anything on Egypt. Those are gross reminders of how Egyptians subjected a whole races and regions to slavery for the duration of their many dynasties just to build monuments.

Not only that but they've never apologized or offered even a little shred of reparations to any.

Next we need to hit Italy. All those monuments like the Colluseam, all the way through Rome and large portions of Vatican city will need to be torn down. After all how can any civilized person consider standing in awe and reverence at something that was created or allowed to be by the fruits of oppression?

Greece can't be left out. Almost all of the places in Athens needs to go. Good thing most of them area already in trouble so it won't take too many people with tow ropes and pickups to pull down the remaining pillars at the Aprocalypse or the Oracle of Delphi.

Somewhere along the way we need to remember to rebury all the stuff we've exposed in Pompeii. We don't need to know any more about a culture who was only enabled by their exploitation of slavery.

Let's just bury it all.

Or maybe we clean our own backyard first. We can start with the nation's capital by tearing down that despicable display in the national mall to the filthy slave owner George Washington.

Then we can move on to the awful Lincoln Memorial where we can punish him for his white supremacist outlook:
Quote:
. I will say then that I am not, nor ever have been, in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the white and black races, that I am not, nor ever have been, in favor of making voters or jurors of negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will forever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality. And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be the position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race.
Now once we've gotten those two monuments out of the way we need to rename the capital. I mean considering how many people of color currently live in Washington D.C. their suffering must be unimaginable having to be attached to that name, waking up every morning in a city named after a notorious and unrepentant slave owner must be like being physically whipped kunta kinta style every single day!

We need to create several committees with unlimited funds stocked with the most diverse teams possible. Which means no white people, including no white homos, white women, or even half-whites. What could anyone with even a partial piece of white privilege know about oppression besides being the most oppressed race for most of history until about the last 1,000 years?

Well we ain't got no time to worry bout dat!

Nope, the first person on the renaming team needs to be a trans-black otherkin "female".

At the same time they should also destroy any other history which may be objectionable to any other demographic or, frankly any history which may give white people any reason to feel good about their accomplishment of building western civilization up to the point where people can blithely decry and renounce those accomplishments.

Well, what are we waiting for?! This amazing success and forward progress of the human species isn't going to destroy itself!
vallor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 01:12 PM   #211
VenomUSMC
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 8,688
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackzc View Post
So, Mr. Fair And Balanced.

Please tell me, what is your ideal % for Americas racial makeup?

And don't dodge the question either. These are situations that every leader of every country even has to deal with and answer in some form of finality.

Answer my question. Also do you consider 1950s America a terrible time in history because it was full of honkeys? Answer that one to.
I don't have an ideal % for the racial makeup of the United States, let alone the Americas. I don't find that to be relevant. What I do find to be relevant are shared values, but I also believe there needs to be those willing to question those values. That would mean that I'd much rather have another person that shared values that I believe to exemplify the US (or possibly that I believe should exemplify the US) than someone like yourself with your ethnocentric views.

The 1950s wasn't without it's issues, like any other period. There were things going on then (racial segregation, etc.) that would certainly be unacceptable in my view. Do I think it was a terrible time? I think there was a lot of good and still a lot of bad.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anenome View Post
Many cultures of the world marry girls off after their first menses, around 13 years old. I can't say that's inherently immoral, no.
VenomUSMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 02:01 PM   #212
blackzc
Evil Dead
 
blackzc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: I am boot, hear me win!
Posts: 6,742
Quote:
Originally Posted by VenomUSMC View Post
I don't have an ideal % for the racial makeup of the United States, let alone the Americas. I don't find that to be relevant. What I do find to be relevant are shared values, but I also believe there needs to be those willing to question those values. That would mean that I'd much rather have another person that shared values that I believe to exemplify the US (or possibly that I believe should exemplify the US) than someone like yourself with your ethnocentric views.

The 1950s wasn't without it's issues, like any other period. There were things going on then (racial segregation, etc.) that would certainly be unacceptable in my view. Do I think it was a terrible time? I think there was a lot of good and still a lot of bad.
Cool, your happy with thing running just as they are. Now i know where you stand.

Im really not that much of an ethnocentrist. They only reason i think demographics must lean heavily white is because once minority numbers reach a certain amount, assimilation is no longer going to happen. We are way past those numbers. This country is done bro, you know that right? Unless Trump deports 10 million illegals and slows legal immigration to a trickle, we are done. My views are strictly pragmatic, nothing personal.

As far as segregation in the 50s. Who the fuck cares? People self segregate to this day. They always will.

What was that noise? Oh, just another white gas station attendant getting her brains blown out. Segregation prolly happened for a reason.

Good day, knot head.
__________________
Nintendo: A guiding light in a sea of video game degeneracy

Last edited by blackzc; 08-16-2017 at 02:24 PM..
blackzc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 03:07 PM   #213
Terran
Evil Dead
 
Terran's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 12,818
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackzc View Post
Please tell me, what is your ideal % for Americas racial makeup?
You're trying to cure a problem with poison. Racial segregation and/or purity will not solve the problem, which is that leftist whites have been destroying Western democratic nations for decades. The reality is that when Europe and America were far more white than they are today it was WHITES and their idiotic progtardian ideology that shat the bed and put in place the ideological insanity we see today.

I have much more in common culturally and ideologically with many black and Hispanic Americans than I do with millions and millions of moron Minnesota/San Francisco/Austin/Chicago/Boston whites. Fuck them. They can get the hell out, lol. They're the problem.

You're like the surgeon in Surgeon Simulator. The dude has a problem with his heart and you're gutting his head and lungs, lol. Good luck.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
"...boys lining up outside a room to take a turn gang raping a woman?...I went to frat parties where shit like this was going down
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
I certainly went to frat parties where girls were getting roofied
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 03:12 PM   #214
Terran
Evil Dead
 
Terran's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 12,818
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinistar View Post
You can point these sad white people out in public without knowing shit about them
They're assholes. You know who else are assholes? Folks like you who deny or ignore the same behavior from the other side...racist, violent progressives who deserve to be ejected from society in the same way that progs demand the folks in your images be ejected. They don't even have the balls to show their faces half the time.

So glad we have a peaceful 'progressive' left. They haven't been committing acts of violence for several years now. Nope.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
"...boys lining up outside a room to take a turn gang raping a woman?...I went to frat parties where shit like this was going down
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
I certainly went to frat parties where girls were getting roofied
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 03:39 PM   #215
Phoenix1985
Subscriber
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 1,250
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
You're trying to cure a problem with poison. Racial segregation and/or purity will not solve the problem, which is that leftist whites have been destroying Western democratic nations for decades. The reality is that when Europe and America were far more white than they are today it was WHITES and their idiotic progtardian ideology that shat the bed and put in place the ideological insanity we see today.

I have much more in common culturally and ideologically with many black and Hispanic Americans than I do with millions and millions of moron Minnesota/San Francisco/Austin/Chicago/Boston whites. Fuck them. They can get the hell out, lol. They're the problem.

You're like the surgeon in Surgeon Simulator. The dude has a problem with his heart and you're gutting his head and lungs, lol. Good luck.
I like how you in your post you speak out against segregation yet at the same time feel you'd want to get rid of millions of people of a culture you don't belong to. I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop here.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintBlitzkrieg View Post
Also, Telltale signed with xbox, with fear that if they released Jurassic Park on the PS3, the dinosaurs would get loose.
Phoenix1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 03:48 PM   #216
VenomUSMC
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 8,688
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackzc View Post
Cool, your happy with thing running just as they are. Now i know where you stand.
Just because I'm not in agreement with your position doesn't mean that I'm happy with how things are running.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackzc View Post
Im really not that much of an ethnocentrist. They only reason i think demographics must lean heavily white is because once minority numbers reach a certain amount, assimilation is no longer going to happen. We are way past those numbers. This country is done bro, you know that right? Unless Trump deports 10 million illegals and slows legal immigration to a trickle, we are done. My views are strictly pragmatic, nothing personal.
Your views are not at all pragmatic. As we previously discussed, your views would require the deportation of a number of people that would dwarf the removal of all illegal immigrants. The # of "non-Hispanic" whites in 2010 was roughly 197,000,000. The total US population at the time was roughly 309,000,000 -- meaning 112,000,000 million people who were "non-Hispanic" whites. There is nothing pragmatic about that view.

Trump, who I agree with what he said about blaming more than the white nationalists, is getting smothered on this topic. You're playing right into the hands of the very people you claim to want to defeat.

I long ago said that I didn't think this would end well for the US, and have repeated this opinion many times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackzc View Post
As far as segregation in the 50s. Who the fuck cares? People self segregate to this day. They always will.
There is a massive difference between forced segregation and voluntary segregation.


Quote:
Originally Posted by blackzc View Post
What was that noise? Oh, just another white gas station attendant getting her brains blown out. Segregation prolly happened for a reason.

Good day, knot head.
You're most likely to be murdered by a member of your own ethnic group. Based on nationwide statistics, a white person most likely would have killed the female gas attendant in this scenario.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anenome View Post
Many cultures of the world marry girls off after their first menses, around 13 years old. I can't say that's inherently immoral, no.
VenomUSMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 03:50 PM   #217
Phoenix1985
Subscriber
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 1,250
Quote:
Originally Posted by PacerDawn View Post
I wouldn't compare it to that. Saddam was a sadistic tyrant who oppressed his people. You would find very few people who wanted his statue up. Saddam and his people were not there any more, so why leave it up? This statue (in Durham) was of the common man who was forced to fight for rich land owners so they could keep their slaves. It honors the people who died on both sides so that we would never forget. The people that man represents are still here. A LOT of people do not want to see those statues taken down.

For most people these days these statues are not a symbol of slavery, they are a symbol of the South. I doubt you will find very many people who are justifying slavery these days. Just because they like a statue doesn't change that.

And anyway, leaving it up affects no one. I doubt many people who passed it even knew what it was. Tearing it down hurts people. Why is tearing it down the better option? I can see the argument against having it on public land (I would not like my tax dollars going to the upkeep of an anti-american monument for example). So move it, I don't see what the big deal is.



I added words to clarify because you don't seem to understand that you are defending an Obama policy. Just because you didn't say "Obama" doesn't mean it's not relevant to the argument.

For example: Someone who has never been in the Navy says that we DO need widgets on ships. The next person, who has also never been in the Navy, says that, after speaking with Navy Admirals, we DO NOT need widgets on ships. You are saying the the second person is wrong, and your reason is that the second person has never been in the Navy. Just because you didn't mention the first person does not make them not relevant to the argument.



I did refute your point. I pointed out your reason for invalidating Trump's decision (that he didn't serve) was not valid since the policy was originally put in place by someone who also didn't serve. I said leave it up to the military, which Trump is doing.

In fact, you have never refuted my actual point (that your reason for invalidation doesn't apply). All you are doing is arguing about how I did it.

So you want to have a solid argument, then answer: Why is it OK for someone without experience to put a policy in place, but it is not OK for someone without experience to remove it? Why does experience only matter to the person removing it, and not for the person putting it in place?
He didn't leave it up to the military, first of all, it was reported a few days later he'd listened mainly to a group of House Republicans discussing an issue of reimbursement for surgeries, then decided to go with the solution a minority of them had espoused in connection with that issue to just outright ban people. He consulted with Mattis after that but as mentioned it seemed a very short meeting or set thereof from the description. So going by your logic he did the exact thing Obama did, then. Not, again, that I'm comparing the two.

And trying to put the ball back in my field doesn't cut it when I have never, ever, defended or said I approved of Obama putting the thing in place sans experience and no matter how much you add to my post to write things I haven't written that is not going to change. Two wrongs don't make a right but it seems as long as it goes against what Obama did, no matter if a method near to what he was using was used, that is fine? Edit: Like, that is my argument, in a nutshell. Pointing out that there was a double standard as long as they agreed with the change or had an R next to their name was enough to make it a good thing. IE not trying to say the other policy was better in any way, still.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintBlitzkrieg View Post
Also, Telltale signed with xbox, with fear that if they released Jurassic Park on the PS3, the dinosaurs would get loose.
Phoenix1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 04:07 PM   #218
blackzc
Evil Dead
 
blackzc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: I am boot, hear me win!
Posts: 6,742
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post

I have much more in common culturally and ideologically with many black and Hispanic Americans than I do with millions and millions of moron Minnesota/San Francisco/Austin/Chicago/Boston whites. Fuck them. They can get the hell out, lol. They're the problem.

Agree with you 100%. I do to. I hate a hipster far more than i hate just about anyone. But your using this as another (im not a racist lol) dog whistle. The reason i hate them is because they are traitors. They sold out my country and culture.


This is the nature of subversion. And we have been subverted. Just like Russia and Eastern Germany. This is dead serious shit.

If you can suggest to me a plan of action from the neo con playbook that fixes this i would love to hear about it. Because you know, they done so much already....

Ive said this time and time again. I didn't look for this problem, it found me. The left creates the conditions that force you to choose between being a complete coward or becoming what they will label a radical so they can violently overthrow you.

You will come around. Unless your a complete coward..
__________________
Nintendo: A guiding light in a sea of video game degeneracy
blackzc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 04:10 PM   #219
Terran
Evil Dead
 
Terran's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 12,818
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix1985 View Post
I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop here.
It already did. SEE MY SIG! And Trump? One or two terms, who gives a fuck. We got him, we got conservative judges (will be well over a 100 at the federal level, one and maybe more SCOTUS, regulations tossed on the scrap heap, energy flowing freely, no more American-screwing ass fucks from the UN and progressives). You missed a helluva lot of shoes, lol.



Speaking of "getting rid of people," how's that eugenics thing going among the progressives of Iceland? Gonna import it here? Oh, wait...you did. Many years ago:



Quote:
Originally Posted by blackzc View Post
The reason i hate them is because they are traitors. They sold out my country and culture.
And getting rid of minorities is like chopping off your arm to cure cancer in your foot. Want a plan of action? Move to a state run by conservatives, with a red ideological bent (that's more than two-thirds of the country, so lots of options!). Stay out of the cities and blue states and let them rot and collapse. Simple. The problem will take care of itself, just like a decomposing corpse does.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
"...boys lining up outside a room to take a turn gang raping a woman?...I went to frat parties where shit like this was going down
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
I certainly went to frat parties where girls were getting roofied

Last edited by Terran; 08-16-2017 at 04:27 PM..
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 12:16 PM   #220
Phoenix1985
Subscriber
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 1,250
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
It already did. SEE MY SIG! And Trump? One or two terms, who gives a fuck. We got him, we got conservative judges (will be well over a 100 at the federal level, one and maybe more SCOTUS, regulations tossed on the scrap heap, energy flowing freely, no more American-screwing ass fucks from the UN and progressives). You missed a helluva lot of shoes, lol.



Speaking of "getting rid of people," how's that eugenics thing going among the progressives of Iceland? Gonna import it here? Oh, wait...you did. Many years ago:





And getting rid of minorities is like chopping off your arm to cure cancer in your foot. Want a plan of action? Move to a state run by conservatives, with a red ideological bent (that's more than two-thirds of the country, so lots of options!). Stay out of the cities and blue states and let them rot and collapse. Simple. The problem will take care of itself, just like a decomposing corpse does.
I read the post and was readying an argument but it eventually turned surreal to the point I'm wondering, with no ill intent or aim to mock, if you're on some kind of drugs at the moment.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintBlitzkrieg View Post
Also, Telltale signed with xbox, with fear that if they released Jurassic Park on the PS3, the dinosaurs would get loose.
Phoenix1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:55 AM.