Evil Avatar  



Go Back   Evil Avatar > Daily Gaming News > News Items

» Sponsored Links


» Recent Threads
Happy Thanksgiving!
Last post by JazGalaxy
Today 10:18 PM
12 Replies, 978 Views
Liberals gone wild
Last post by Terran
Today 09:31 PM
564 Replies, 50,010 Views
Weekend Gamer: What are...
Last post by Methos
Today 08:34 PM
11 Replies, 631 Views
The Steam Autumn Sale...
Last post by SpectralThundr
Today 08:17 PM
12 Replies, 1,651 Views
UK Gambling Commission...
Last post by SpectralThundr
Today 08:02 PM
7 Replies, 777 Views
Weekend Headbanger -...
Last post by Mad Max RW
Today 07:14 PM
3 Replies, 384 Views
Gamer's Shopping Guide -...
Last post by Emabulator
Today 03:31 PM
5 Replies, 2,595 Views
US State Senator Calls...
Last post by blackzc
Today 02:58 PM
26 Replies, 2,469 Views
» Promotion


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-14-2017, 09:55 AM   #41
Terran
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 11,366
"That's America! That's freedom. The freedom to disagree and call people names without the government putting you in jail."

That's CONSERVATIVE America. Progressive () America, however, is full of retarded fascists who like to violently shut people up and use the state to enforce speech codes on pain of jail and/or fines.

One of many examples, from Commiefornia, regarding wrong pronouns. Taken from as 'friendly' a site as possible, so that you'll know the reality of this progressive () law, which despite their misleading headline does in fact have jail and/or fines for pronoun usage (i.e. SPEECH):

Quote:
But we also found an element of truth: Violations of the bill could, under limited circumstances, be treated as a misdemeanor with punishment of up to one year in jail and/or a $1,000 fine.
Identifying someone's sex properly is now a criminal offense if the identified individual is somehow confused as to their xx or xy binary reality. Because...reasons, reasons, mentally ill liberals, reasons. Progressives...making speech CRIMINAL since they figured out how the state could become a weapon against it. Such as when Senate demorats voted to repeal the First Amendment, because...speech is difficult for them to tolerate when they can't control it.

Keep protesting the flag. You'll keep losing, lol.
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 01:16 PM   #42
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Bawwston
Posts: 6,494
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlfredT View Post
Lol. Two vets show up and politely tell you in the mildest terms that what they fought for, what they stood for.. was the ability for anyone to protest in any way as long as it was lawful.

Its not that fucking hard to get. But yea, throw something about libtards, obama, etc., anything to not get the point.

What America stands for is (with amplified cynicism) the right for every citizen to be a jackass, whether in public or in private, as he or she deems fit.

So yea, basically if people make things divisive, tough shit. That's America! That's freedom. The freedom to disagree and call people names without the government putting you in jail.

You don't like that people say shit, and your solution is to tell them to get the fuck out? That's about as American as the communism and socialism that makes your manginas shrivel up inside you.
LOL Yeah because conservatives want to make laws about what people say. Oh wait that's just the left wanting to censor speech they disagree with. Oh hey here's progressive shitbag senator Al Franken, literally proposing to censor the internet of things those on the left don't want to hear. https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...acy-al-franken

The only reason I suggest to idiots like Jiz to take a hike is perhaps they would be happier in a communist country like China, since that's what they WANT to turn the US into. You fucking moron.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 03:42 PM   #43
JazGalaxy
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 7,941
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
"That's America! That's freedom. The freedom to disagree and call people names without the government putting you in jail."

That's CONSERVATIVE America. Progressive () America, however, is full of retarded fascists who like to violently shut people up and use the state to enforce speech codes on pain of jail and/or fines.

One of many examples, from Commiefornia, regarding wrong pronouns. Taken from as 'friendly' a site as possible, so that you'll know the reality of this progressive () law, which despite their misleading headline does in fact have jail and/or fines for pronoun usage (i.e. SPEECH):


Identifying someone's sex properly is now a criminal offense if the identified individual is somehow confused as to their xx or xy binary reality. Because...reasons, reasons, mentally ill liberals, reasons. Progressives...making speech CRIMINAL since they figured out how the state could become a weapon against it. Such as when Senate demorats voted to repeal the First Amendment, because...speech is difficult for them to tolerate when they can't control it.

Keep protesting the flag. You'll keep losing, lol.
As usual, your stupidity is palpable.

Do you seriously not realize that the underlaying foolishness and mental deficiency behind EVERYTHING you say, is that you cherry pick the most extreme versions of "progressivism" and then attribute it to ALL "liberals"? That you use the term "liberal" to describe everything you don't like, from hangnails to coffee stains and then feel like that makes you superior to the straw-man you've created?

There are numerous "conservatives" out there right now defending pedophilia. So does it then follow that I should say "conservatives are pedophiles?" Because in your world, that makes sense.
JazGalaxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 03:44 PM   #44
blackzc
Evil Dead
 
blackzc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: I am boot, hear me win!
Posts: 6,195
Quote:
Originally Posted by JazGalaxy View Post
As usual, your stupidity is palpable.
Shit like this is why i have never taken you seriously. Who in the fuck are you larping as?
__________________
Nintendo: A guiding light in a sea of video game degeneracy
blackzc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 03:55 PM   #45
JazGalaxy
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 7,941
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackzc View Post
Shit like this is why i have never taken you seriously. Who in the fuck are you larping as?
Someone who had it up to the brim with Terran and Spectral's continual bullshit parade.

Anybody who invades every single thread, no matter on what subject, with gibberish about how it's the "liberals" fault is basically social sewage in our society.

They don't even use the term "liberal" or "progressive" in any meaningful way. it's just a catch all pejorative that means "anything they don't like".
JazGalaxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 03:59 PM   #46
blackzc
Evil Dead
 
blackzc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: I am boot, hear me win!
Posts: 6,195
Quote:
Originally Posted by JazGalaxy View Post
Someone who had it up to the brim with Terran and Spectral's continual bullshit parade.

Anybody who invades every single thread, no matter on what subject, with gibberish about how it's the "liberals" fault is basically social sewage in our society.

They don't even use the term "liberal" or "progressive" in any meaningful way. it's just a catch all pejorative that means "anything they don't like".
I get it, but to be fair, at the end of the day.. ksdfj2-94u083afWER@$%^%&$45awdf#$TFSFSFSffHHHHHET.

I/m so tired of arguing on the internet. lol I think im getting the flu.
__________________
Nintendo: A guiding light in a sea of video game degeneracy
blackzc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 04:11 PM   #47
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Bawwston
Posts: 6,494
Quote:
Originally Posted by JazGalaxy View Post
Someone who had it up to the brim with Terran and Spectral's continual bullshit parade.

Anybody who invades every single thread, no matter on what subject, with gibberish about how it's the "liberals" fault is basically social sewage in our society.

They don't even use the term "liberal" or "progressive" in any meaningful way. it's just a catch all pejorative that means "anything they don't like".
Again idiot, if you're supporting progressive candidates, and support groups like BLM which you do. One would think you would do enough research into what your candidates and wishful elected officials actually want to do. Or is your head so far buried up your own ass that you simply are that ignorant as to what the progressive left actually stands for?

For someone like yourself Jaz, who has cried about racism happening to you on a "near daily basis" why for the love of God would you support the political party that not only founded the KKK, but have kept blacks on the democrat plantation for decades with promises of handouts? Why if you support equality, would you support political candidates who literally want to ban free speech that they don't agree with? Along with supporting a political party that warps science when it suits their agenda? Tampering with temp readings, denying actual biology etc etc. Why would you support a political party that is against requiring ID to vote so that election results aren't full of non legal US residents and dead people polluting the election process? Or people that are afraid of calling Islamic Terrorism actual terrorism? Like giving Lottery Visas to Muslims who then come to the US and kill Americans. Just as a handful of examples. These are people who are against the US Constitution and you as a black man who cries about racism actively votes these marxists into office. LBJ said it best "I'll have those niggers voting democrat for 200 years!" Sadly you idiots are either too stupid or naive and have fallen for it hook line and sinker.

The bottom line is reality will never be all puppy dogs and rainbows and reality trumps your precious feel feels.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 04:57 PM   #48
JazGalaxy
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 7,941
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
For someone like yourself Jaz, who has cried about racism happening to you on a "near daily basis" why for the love of God would you support the political party that not only founded the KKK, but have kept blacks on the democrat plantation for decades with promises of handouts?
Because life and politics doesn't WORK like that. This might break your brain, but politics isn't a team sport. Republican and Democrat aren't franchises.

The first perennial error in your world view is that you make the logical fallacy of thinking that if someone doesn't agree with you, they MUST support the opposite position. News Flash: The fact that Santa Claus isn't alive does not logically conclude that he must be dead.

While I don't support the democratic party, or any party, I ESPECIALLY don't support the Republican party, for reasons we can talk about later if you want.

But you bring up the historical legacy of the Democratic party as though I would be insane to support it because of it's racist history while, apparently, completely ignoring the fact that the Republican party is EQUALLY racist. Did you not know what quotes Presidents like Nixon made about black people? What senators like Strom Thurmond said about black people?



Do you think these people in Arkansas were Democrats? I live in Texas, do you think the racism I get is from democrats?

One of the realities of being black in the united states is that if you only went where you were wanted, you would never go anywhere at all. Sure the democratic party has racists elements. The republican party has racist elements. What's your point?

And moreover, which party do actual white nationalists support right now? Who's sign do they carry? Who's slogan do they use? The democrats?

Come back to reality. We seriously would love to have you. I don't LIKE arguing with you. All you have to do is admit there is no such thing as "conservatives vs. liberals" and that it's manufactured nonsense by ideologues who make money off of pandering to an agenda.
JazGalaxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 05:07 PM   #49
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Bawwston
Posts: 6,494
Quote:
Originally Posted by JazGalaxy View Post
Because life and politics doesn't WORK like that. This might break your brain, but politics isn't a team sport. Republican and Democrat aren't franchises.

The first perennial error in your world view is that you make the logical fallacy of thinking that if someone doesn't agree with you, they MUST support the opposite position. News Flash: The fact that Santa Claus isn't alive does not logically conclude that he must be dead.

While I don't support the democratic party, or any party, I ESPECIALLY don't support the Republican party, for reasons we can talk about later if you want.

But you bring up the historical legacy of the Democratic party as though I would be insane to support it because of it's racist history while, apparently, completely ignoring the fact that the Republican party is EQUALLY racist. Did you not know what quotes Presidents like Nixon made about black people? What senators like Strom Thurmond said about black people?



Do you think these people in Arkansas were Democrats? I live in Texas, do you think the racism I get is from democrats?

One of the realities of being black in the united states is that if you only went where you were wanted, you would never go anywhere at all. Sure the democratic party has racists elements. The republican party has racist elements. What's your point?

And moreover, which party do actual white nationalists support right now? Who's sign do they carry? Who's slogan do they use? The democrats?

Come back to reality. We seriously would love to have you. I don't LIKE arguing with you. All you have to do is admit there is no such thing as "conservatives vs. liberals" and that it's manufactured nonsense by ideologues who make money off of pandering to an agenda.
You don't get it, you support a party that looks at you, a black man, as a free vote and nothing more. Come back to reality indeed. After 8 years of Obama stirring up racial tensions ON PURPOSE to the point that it's likely the worse it's ever been since slavery should turn on a big lightbulb over your head. The democrats haven't changed. They're still playing identity politics to the point of ad nauseam to divide people. What is it going to take for people like you to wake the fuck up and see the very party you support hates you and plays you like a fucking fiddle.

Granted you're the same person who just a day or two ago tried to make the claim race doesn't exists so you have that moronic statement going for you. You have a huge chip on your shoulder due to your skin color, I wouldn't be shocked if half the shit you perceive as racism is outright paranoia in the first place.

While there are plenty of GOP'ers totally for globalism, I don't view those people as conservatives, actual conservatives wouldn't be for destroying national sovereignty.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 06:13 PM   #50
Terran
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 11,366
Quote:
Originally Posted by JazGalaxy View Post
As usual, your stupidity is palpable.
As usual, you're a progressive...which is synonymous for mouth breathing moron.

Hey Jaz, here's a progressive professor helping you out: Black people can't be friends with white people. Whatcha doin' on the boards here, buddy? I'm white, and while I have absolutely no problem with anyone's race or ethnicity, according to your progressive buddy there, you should.

Quote:
I will teach them to be cautious, I will teach them suspicion, and I will teach them distrust. Much sooner than I thought I would, I will have to discuss with my boys whether they can truly be friends with white people.
He's going to teach his kids alright...teach them to be racists.

Quote:
There are numerous "conservatives" out there right now defending pedophilia.
Point out a conservative defending "pedophilia." Be careful not to show your stupidity in the process. Pedophile defenders are liberals and Salon writers, buddy...not conservatives.
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 08:09 PM   #51
blackzc
Evil Dead
 
blackzc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: I am boot, hear me win!
Posts: 6,195
__________________
Nintendo: A guiding light in a sea of video game degeneracy
blackzc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 06:46 AM   #52
Chimpbot
Godzillaologist
 
Chimpbot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Third Planet of the Black Hole
Posts: 7,469
__________________
EvAv's Senior Godzillaologist
Member of the Nintendo Offensive Front
Chimpbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
veterans day

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:05 PM.