Today 09:58 AM
12 Replies, 743 Views
» Promotion

Old 10-11-2017, 10:52 AM   #1
Evil Avatar
Citizen Game

Assassin’s Creed Origins Season Pass and Details

Quote:
The launch of Assassin’s Creed Origins on October 27 will be just the beginning for players who dive into the vast and mysterious open world of Ancient Egypt. From expansions for Season Pass holders to free modes and more for all players, there will be plenty of new adventures that will, in the words of Game Director Ashraf Ismail, “allow players to continue progressing and levelling up their characters in the long run.” Get a glimpse of what’s in store in the trailer below, then read on for details.

Season Pass

• The Hidden Ones (DLC 1) – This expansion takes place years after the events of Assassin’s Creed Origins in a new region occupied by a Roman force. Bayek and the new Assassins will clash with the Romans as the Brotherhood continues to grow, and players will have a new level cap. Slated for release in January 2018.

• The Curse of the Pharaohs (DLC 2) – The second expansion focuses on Egyptian mythology, pitting players against undead pharaohs and famed Egyptian monsters. Bayek will need to explore a mystical new realm and discover the root of the curse that has brought these creatures to life. This expansion will also raise the level cap again and introduce new skills for Bayek. Scheduled for a March 2018 launch.

• The Roman Centurion and Horus packs – These exclusive item packs will grant Season Pass holders a new outfit, weapons, shield, and mount when they become available in November of this year.

• 500 Helix Credits and an exclusive rare weapon, the Calamity Blade – Both available at launch.

To gain access to all of the above, players will need to own the Season Pass, which is included in Assassin’s Creed Origins Gold Edition and is also available for purchase separately.
blog.ubi.com
Evil Avatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 10:52 AM   #2
Evil Avatar
Citizen Game

Evil Avatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 06:03 PM   #3
ElektroDragon
Evil Dead

I don't know anymore. Since I'm middle aged and have the income, I just buy the $100 versions lately like a tool so I never worry about missing out on something. The only time I don't is when there's statues involved or something. Used to collect those, now don't have the room. Thank the gods for Gamers Club Unlocked and/or Prime though so I don't quite have to pay full price. I'm aware this attitude is exactly what they're banking on, but I just don't care.
Old 10-13-2017, 07:50 AM   #4
HeartbreakRidge
Evil Dead

You are not alone!
HeartbreakRidge is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
assassin's creed origins