Evil Avatar  



Go Back   Evil Avatar > Geek Love > Totally Off Topic

» Sponsored Links


» Recent Threads
Midway Defeats Doctor...
Last post by Terran
Today 03:16 PM
3 Replies, 199 Views
Game & Movie Releases...
Last post by ElektroDragon
Today 02:45 PM
3 Replies, 134 Views
Vacation Dreams become...
Last post by Evil Avatar
Today 12:29 PM
1 Replies, 173 Views
Elizabeth Moss takes on...
Last post by MADxMrMike
Today 11:24 AM
8 Replies, 848 Views
It's Sunday: What NFL...
Last post by wunshot
Today 10:38 AM
9 Replies, 349 Views
Pure Evil - You’re...
Last post by vivafletcher
Today 07:36 AM
19 Replies, 1,451 Views
Weekend Headbanger -...
Last post by ElektroDragon
Yesterday 11:59 PM
8 Replies, 481 Views
Nic Cage fights an...
Last post by Booda
Yesterday 11:38 PM
14 Replies, 914 Views
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-15-2019, 04:37 PM   #4761
SacredWeasel
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 755
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
I'd settle for some proof first. 50+ years and there is still zero proof that 6 gorillion Jews were gased.
There is tons of proof. Literally. You're just far too lazy to actually do the research yourself and are unwilling to take the word of the ones who have, preferring instead to trust internet memes and youtube videos to provide you the truth. Allied prosecutors submitted some 3000 tons of records at the Nuremberg trial. 3000 tons of records. Have you checked them for your proof? If so you'd might have come to the usual conclusion that somewhere between 5.3 million to just over 6 million Jews were killed.

Or how about the testimony of Rudolf Höss, the commandant of Auschwitz:

"I commanded Auschwitz until 1 December 1943, and estimate that at least 2,500,000 victims were executed and exterminated there by gassing and burning, and at least another half million succumbed to starvation and disease, making a total of about 3,000,000 dead. This figure represents about 70% or 80% of all persons sent to Auschwitz as prisoners, the remainder having been selected and used for slave labor in the concentration camp industries. Included among the executed and burnt were approximately 20,000 Russian prisoners of war (previously screened out of Prisoner of War cages by the Gestapo) who were delivered at Auschwitz in Wehrmacht transports operated by regular Wehrmacht officers and men. The remainder of the total number of victims included about 100,000 German Jews, and great numbers of citizens (mostly Jewish) from The Netherlands, France, Belgium, Poland, Hungary, Czechoslovakia, Greece, or other countries. We executed about 400,000 Hungarian Jews alone at Auschwitz in the summer of 1944.[46]"

Don't worry though, he later revised it to:

"I myself never knew the total number, and I have nothing to help me arrive at an estimate. I can only remember the figures involved in the larger actions, which were repeated to me by Eichmann or his deputies.

From Upper Silesia and the General Gouvernement 250,000

Germany and Theresienstadt 100,000

Holland 95,000

Belgium 20,000

France 110,000

Greece 65,000

Hungary 400,000

Slovakia 90,000 [Total 1,130,000]

I can no longer remember the figures for the smaller actions, but they were insignificant by comparison with the numbers given above. I regard a total of 2.5 million as far too high. Even Auschwitz had limits to its destructive capabilities."

There is no one document that proves the 6 million figures. The Nazi worked very compartmentalized and made active efforts to destroy evidence of their crimes. There is however an incredible wealth of Nazi documents and testimony that lead most credible researchers to a figure between around 5.3 to just over 6 million Jews dead in the Holocaust. You're perpetual denial of these facts serves nothing more to discredit everything you say and does nothing more than expose you as an ignorant racist piece of shit dumbass.
SacredWeasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2019, 04:48 PM   #4762
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Boston/Ontario
Posts: 8,925
Show me the 6 gorrilion bodies of jews that have been in peril since 1915. And note that throughout history even prior to WW2 it's always been 6 million Jews in peril. Open your eyes and see the farce for what it always has been. Professional victimhood of which the Jews have no equal.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2019, 04:49 PM   #4763
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: I-90 Homeless Camp, Seattle, WA
Posts: 8,542
Quote:
Originally Posted by VenomUSMC View Post
I don't think you're characterizing opposition to your stance correctly. Claims that Kurdish militias carried out the torture, murder, and targeting of their political rivals (i.e., not ISIS or Turkey) are out there.
There are a lot of rumors about things that happen in Warzones. On the other hand we have solid proof of how Turkey has, and is treating the Kurds.

Quote:
We armed and trained a group that is consistently in armed conflict with Turkey. Some claim that the Kurdish groups that we work with in Syria are truly just the PKK under a different name
The YPG is the faction that is most installed in Syria, in fact they form 60% of the Syrian Defense Force who assaulted and liberated many ISIS held cities. For this they will now be bombed into oblivion.

However, for a country that armed and trained the Mujaheddin and other entities who would later metastasize into the Taliban and Al Queda I think the YPG has proven their worth as direct allies of the US rather than simply a roadblock for the Soviets; if there were ever going to be a group of people for the US to support, even against a paper ally, it seems the Kurds are most worthy of the assistance of the US.

Thanks to the various Kurd faction the amount of American blood and treasure spent recovering from out disastrous dabbling in the ME was minimized.

If you break it, you buy it. And the Kurds helped us pay our bill by spilling their blood instead of ours.

Quote:
In fact, the perceived buffer zone doesn't even cover all Kurdish controlled territory.
Maybe not yet. Turkey has been so enormously emboldened at this point who knows where they will stop since they have the tacit approval of the US and the outright support of Russia, Iran, and Syria.

Quote:
That's not why Mattis resigned.
It is widely documented this was the straw that broke the caramels back. Mattis is a soldier and won't shit talk Trump even now however the timing and the contents of his resignation letter align with the first time Trump wanted to abandon the Kurds.

Quote:
In his extraordinary letter to Trump, Mattis said that a long-held “core belief” of his “is that our strength as a nation is inextricably linked to the strength of our unique and comprehensive system of alliances and partnerships.”
Quote:
Mattis’ resignation letter, which a Pentagon spokeswoman said was hand-delivered to the president Thursday afternoon, comes on the heels of Trump’s controversial plan to withdraw U.S. troops from Syria.
So while it may not have been the entire reason, it was certainly a BIG reason.
vallor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2019, 05:49 PM   #4764
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: I-90 Homeless Camp, Seattle, WA
Posts: 8,542
A conversation happening all over the place in California:

Kid: Grandpa, what did you use to light the room before candles and lanterns?

Grandpa: Electricity.

For the love of god, California, get your shit figured out. THIS is one of the top economies in the free world? Even after living there for a few years I can't believe how fucking stupid Gavin is. He's 10x worse than Moonbeam.
vallor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2019, 05:56 PM   #4765
SacredWeasel
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 755
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
Show me the 6 gorrilion bodies of jews that have been in peril since 1915. And note that throughout history even prior to WW2 it's always been 6 million Jews in peril. Open your eyes and see the farce for what it always has been. Professional victimhood of which the Jews have no equal.
Jesus christ, you really do have a room temperature IQ, don't you? It's like trying to argue with a flat earther. Nothing can ever prove you wrong because if that were to happen you would have spent years of your pathetically empty life acting like a complete and utter dumbass. You ignore all the proof when it's presented to you, instead you retreat to what your overworked and fevered mind thinks is "proof", latching on to that one hope that your delusions can be justified.

Let me be clear: Whether or not the 6 million figure was used before the war is in no way, shape or form, proof that the holocaust didn't happen. Not having 6 million bodies is also, in no way, shape or form, proof that the holocaust didn't happen. Both have very simple explanations: The 6 million figure was just a useful number for an estimation of the amount of Jews in Europe in early 20th century. Bodies meanwhile, can be destroyed. Extremely easily. Like by the Nazis. Something for which we have actual proof that they did.

Can you disprove the 3000 tons of records, the Nazi testimonies, the victim testimonies, the endless physical and video evidence of the brutality of their camps and methods of extermination?

Open your eyes and see the farce for what it's always been: You. You're the farce here. You're a completely deluded imbecile suckered into believing a conspiracy theory. You're sad. You're probably alone. And you have no one to blame for your situation but yourself.

The funniest thing is, even if you're right, it doesn't matter. You're never gonna convince enough people. You have the same problem Blackcz does: You're both part of a lunatic extremist group that nobody takes seriously. You have no political, capital or any other power for that matter. Even if you dedicated the entire rest of your life to spreading the "truth" about the holocaust, you're not going to make any head way. You'll be met by hostility and ridicule where ever you go, just like here. The only way you'll be able to deal with people is tighten your circle, ever more, until it's just you and the rest of the "Truthers", the only ones that can stand to be in each others presence. That's just how pathetic you are. And 60 years down the line (or is it already just 30 years away for you?) when you're on your death bed, you might just finally realize how pathetic your life has been and I'll laugh. Just like now, because I am done with this shit. You can stuff your holocaust denial right up your ass. I'm done trying to debate someone on par with a fucking flat earther.
SacredWeasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2019, 06:43 PM   #4766
Terran
Evil Dead
 
Terran's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 14,203
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
I'd settle for some proof...that 6 gorillion Jews were gased.
I'd settle for proper spelling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vallor View Post
Even after living there for a few years I can't believe how fucking stupid Gavin is. He's 10x worse than Moonbeam.
He'll be reelected. California may not have consistent electricity, but it has consistent stupidity.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
"...boys lining up outside a room to take a turn gang raping a woman?...I went to frat parties where shit like this was going down
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
I certainly went to frat parties where girls were getting roofied
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2019, 03:58 AM   #4767
Eats
Developer
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 1,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by vallor View Post
A conversation happening all over the place in California:

Kid: Grandpa, what did you use to light the room before candles and lanterns?

Grandpa: Electricity.

For the love of god, California, get your shit figured out. THIS is one of the top economies in the free world? Even after living there for a few years I can't believe how fucking stupid Gavin is. He's 10x worse than Moonbeam.
Isn't this because people have built houses where they shouldn't have? It isn't feasible to maintain the electricity infrastructure in these areas without risking forest fires which is exacerbated by weather patterns/climate change. I could be wrong about this because I'm not that well versed in the issue though.

Isn't it about forest fire prevention?
Eats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2019, 08:46 AM   #4768
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Boston/Ontario
Posts: 8,925
Quote:
Originally Posted by SacredWeasel View Post
Jesus christ, you really do have a room temperature IQ, don't you? It's like trying to argue with a flat earther. Nothing can ever prove you wrong because if that were to happen you would have spent years of your pathetically empty life acting like a complete and utter dumbass. You ignore all the proof when it's presented to you, instead you retreat to what your overworked and fevered mind thinks is "proof", latching on to that one hope that your delusions can be justified.

Let me be clear: Whether or not the 6 million figure was used before the war is in no way, shape or form, proof that the holocaust didn't happen. Not having 6 million bodies is also, in no way, shape or form, proof that the holocaust didn't happen. Both have very simple explanations: The 6 million figure was just a useful number for an estimation of the amount of Jews in Europe in early 20th century. Bodies meanwhile, can be destroyed. Extremely easily. Like by the Nazis. Something for which we have actual proof that they did.

Can you disprove the 3000 tons of records, the Nazi testimonies, the victim testimonies, the endless physical and video evidence of the brutality of their camps and methods of extermination?

Open your eyes and see the farce for what it's always been: You. You're the farce here. You're a completely deluded imbecile suckered into believing a conspiracy theory. You're sad. You're probably alone. And you have no one to blame for your situation but yourself.

The funniest thing is, even if you're right, it doesn't matter. You're never gonna convince enough people. You have the same problem Blackcz does: You're both part of a lunatic extremist group that nobody takes seriously. You have no political, capital or any other power for that matter. Even if you dedicated the entire rest of your life to spreading the "truth" about the holocaust, you're not going to make any head way. You'll be met by hostility and ridicule where ever you go, just like here. The only way you'll be able to deal with people is tighten your circle, ever more, until it's just you and the rest of the "Truthers", the only ones that can stand to be in each others presence. That's just how pathetic you are. And 60 years down the line (or is it already just 30 years away for you?) when you're on your death bed, you might just finally realize how pathetic your life has been and I'll laugh. Just like now, because I am done with this shit. You can stuff your holocaust denial right up your ass. I'm done trying to debate someone on par with a fucking flat earther.
Show me the video evidence then of Jews getting gassed. In 42 years I still am yet to be convinced due to lack of evidence. I don't really give two shits if someone believes in the holohoax or not, I'm just not buying into it, not only due to a lack of evidence but a lack of logic to begin with. 6 million Jews Sacred! They're STILL IN PERIL TODAY! Quick we simply must war across the rest of the middle east to create a nice buffer to keep Israel SAFE!
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2019, 08:58 AM   #4769
SacredWeasel
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 755
"I commanded Auschwitz until 1 December 1943, and estimate that at least 2,500,000 victims were executed and exterminated there by gassing and burning....."

Yep, no evidence for gassing. Except you know testimony of the guy who did it, as well as physical evidence in some of the camps...There is no "lack of evidence", again there is an absolute fuck ton of evidence that you just haven't looked into and the "lack of logic" isn't a problem with the evidence, but rather a problem with your feeble proto-brain.

Fucking flat earthers...
SacredWeasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2019, 12:08 PM   #4770
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Boston/Ontario
Posts: 8,925
Saying holohoax deniers must be flat earthers. The leaps are astounding.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2019, 12:18 PM   #4771
SacredWeasel
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 755
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
The leaps are astounding.
That's just what I was thinking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
Saying holohoax deniers must be flat earthers.
Actually I initially just said you were on par with a flat earther, because both groups use the same kind of bullshit to deny proof and fabricate their own, as well as showing the exact same kind of mental retardation in protection their beliefs. I'm just gonna go ahead and shorten it for ease in the future. You fucking dumbass flat earther. That's what you're on par with. That how fucking dumb you actually are. It's hillarious. You're a fucking flat earther.
SacredWeasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2019, 02:25 PM   #4772
Terran
Evil Dead
 
Terran's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 14,203
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
Isn't this because people have built houses where they shouldn't have?
Says the guy from New Orleans.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
"...boys lining up outside a room to take a turn gang raping a woman?...I went to frat parties where shit like this was going down
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
I certainly went to frat parties where girls were getting roofied
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2019, 02:56 PM   #4773
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: I-90 Homeless Camp, Seattle, WA
Posts: 8,542
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
Isn't this because people have built houses where they shouldn't have? It isn't feasible to maintain the electricity infrastructure in these areas without risking forest fires which is exacerbated by weather patterns/climate change. I could be wrong about this because I'm not that well versed in the issue though.

Isn't it about forest fire prevention?
False premise. While it is about fire prevention the assumption the blackouts are targeting just the most rural and out of the way places is totally untrue.

Quote:
The first phase includes approximately 513,000 customers beginning at 12 a.m. Wednesday morning in the counties of Amador, Butte, Calaveras, Colusa, El Dorado, Glenn, Humboldt, Lake, Marin, Mendocino, Napa, Nevada, Placer, Plumas, Shasta, Sierra, Solano, Sonoma, Tehama, Trinity, Yolo, and Yuba.
The second phase begins around 12 p.m. on Wednesday afternoon. It will affect approximately 234,000 customers in Alameda, Alpine, Contra Costa, Mariposa, San Joaquin, San Mateo, and Santa Clara.
The third and (at the moment) final phase will affect approximately 42,000 customers in the southernmost portions of PG&E’s service area. However, the company says specific locations are still to be determined.
I lived in the San Joaquin Valley for 6 years myself, it is far from pre-industrial or uninhabited. I happen to know Santa Clara County is one of the most densely populated places in California. Right next to San Francisco and Palo Alto.

How about instead of telling people they can't have electricity they spend their infrastructure money and the money raised by PG&E Settling other fire cases with the State, on what it is earmarked for? Like clearing the insane amount of brush that collects near these fire prone areas so they can't act as tinder or an accelerator? Or maybe inspecting the poles and transformers and other hazardous items in these areas to make sure they are up to snuff?

Nope, can't have preventative measures. Instead California spends it's infrastructure money what they get the money for they siphon it off to pet projects.

As one MINOR example of absolute mis-management let's look at Gavin Newsom's latest Executive Order stripping funds from highway projects to give throw $5 BILLION more dollars into the fire pit that is Rail initiative projects.

And that $5B dollars was stripped from funds derived from the explosively high gas taxes imposed over the last 5 years. Bills passed because those funds were specifically to be used for ONLY highway projects.

If California had been run by the same type of asinine nitwits 50 years ago their infrastructure would be non-existent. Instead those past legislators managed to build projects that have lasted the test of time (especially considering the constant neglect) using foresight and wisdom and California is lucky.

Californians 50 years from now are fucked, but at least all the Illegal Aliens (but not American Citizens) will automatically have free healthcare (and welfare, and however many other social programs you can shake a stick at)!

Consider: if CA kept their infrastructure dollars to spending and maintaining infrastructure there likely wouldn't be the constant droughts that also contribute to these fires. Water in many places would be plentiful, instead there are too many Illegal Aliens and schools need to hire people with the ability to speak some 100 languages in some districts. RAISE THE GAS TAX AGAIN!
vallor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2019, 03:19 PM   #4774
Eats
Developer
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 1,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
Says the guy from New Orleans.
Parts of New Orleans have very similar issues. Not all of New Orleans though. The old parts of the city like the French Quarter and all the way down St. Charles don't really have flooding issues. Same thing is happening in Houston.

It isn't a government failure that these areas that are known floodzones flood. It is a government failure that the houses were allowed to be built at all, and that they continue to exist and get rebuilt over and over again and then we keep bailing them out. It is just putting our head in the sand and pretending like nature and science don't exist.
Eats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2019, 03:32 PM   #4775
Eats
Developer
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 1,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by vallor View Post
False premise. While it is about fire prevention the assumption the blackouts are targeting just the most rural and out of the way places is totally untrue.



I lived in the San Joaquin Valley for 6 years myself, it is far from pre-industrial or uninhabited. I happen to know Santa Clara County is one of the most densely populated places in California. Right next to San Francisco and Palo Alto.
I have to say in the scheme of things in CA that seems like not very many people are losing power. The population of CA is 39.5 million. You are talking about around 1.5% of consumers.

CA has its issues, but it is a prosperous state, and compared to my experiences in Louisiana the levels of corruption and general incompetence seem to be miles apart. I mean USPS actually delivers the mail here, which is crazy to me.

I guess I want more evidence of fire mismanagement beyond Trump tweeting nonsense about raking the forest.
Eats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2019, 05:23 PM   #4776
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Boston/Ontario
Posts: 8,925
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
I have to say in the scheme of things in CA that seems like not very many people are losing power. The population of CA is 39.5 million. You are talking about around 1.5% of consumers.

CA has its issues, but it is a prosperous state, and compared to my experiences in Louisiana the levels of corruption and general incompetence seem to be miles apart. I mean USPS actually delivers the mail here, which is crazy to me.

I guess I want more evidence of fire mismanagement beyond Trump tweeting nonsense about raking the forest.
Yeah it's such a prosperous state as your progressive friends bankrupt it as they're in the process of doing now.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2019, 06:00 PM   #4777
Terran
Evil Dead
 
Terran's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 14,203
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
Parts of New Orleans have very similar issues. Not all of New Orleans though.
80% of New Orleans flooded in Katrina.

Check the maps yourself.

New Orleans should never have been built, lol. I guess you do have a unique perspective on California, now that I consider the level of failure in your current domicile.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
"...boys lining up outside a room to take a turn gang raping a woman?...I went to frat parties where shit like this was going down
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
I certainly went to frat parties where girls were getting roofied
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2019, 06:23 PM   #4778
SacredWeasel
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 755
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
It isn't a government failure that these areas that are known floodzones flood. It is a government failure that the houses were allowed to be built at all, and that they continue to exist and get rebuilt over and over again and then we keep bailing them out. It is just putting our head in the sand and pretending like nature and science don't exist.
I admit I know just about fuck all about New Orleans that doesn't come from CCR songs, but this seems somewhat wrong. Science can absolutely make nature its bitch when it comes to things like flood zones. While just not building in these locations is obviously the cheapest solution to the problem, the most effective solution is putting in adequate defenses before hand, so that you can then safely build there. Doesn't New Orleans date back to before the US even existed? If so, I'd definitely blame the government for not providing sufficient protection. If my government worked like that, I wouldn't have a country cause like 70% of it would be under the sea...
SacredWeasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2019, 07:13 PM   #4779
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: I-90 Homeless Camp, Seattle, WA
Posts: 8,542
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
I have to say in the scheme of things in CA that seems like not very many people are losing power. The population of CA is 39.5 million. You are talking about around 1.5% of consumers.

CA has its issues, but it is a prosperous state, and compared to my experiences in Louisiana the levels of corruption and general incompetence seem to be miles apart. I mean USPS actually delivers the mail here, which is crazy to me.

I guess I want more evidence of fire mismanagement beyond Trump tweeting nonsense about raking the forest.
If you don't think the constant neglect of the infrastructure because the government is stealing from that fund for pet projects isn't mismanagement then you are retarded.

Remember the Orville Dam debacle from a few years ago when the dam was backed up so they opened a spillway and that spillway broke? That's because the money that was supposed to be used for this maintenance is stolen from these funds.

It shouldn't matter if Sacramento thinks "Well we're in a drought, we'll never need to use that spillway," because money specifically meant to upkeep that shit for when it is needed, or AT LEAST inspect it every couple of years, is stolen. Now rather than spend that money as it should have been spent it is costing almost a BILLION DOLLARS in recovery.

Here is part of the analysis:
Quote:
Because maintenance costs are passed on to 29 state public water agencies, there was pressure on the Department of Water Resources to control costs, the experts’ report said
And people like you are too fucking blind to pay attention to what is going on. Or don't give a shit because YOU probably will keep electricity and YOU probably won't be flooded out when the spillway fails.

So good on YOU.
vallor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2019, 07:43 PM   #4780
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: I-90 Homeless Camp, Seattle, WA
Posts: 8,542
Quote:
Originally Posted by SacredWeasel View Post
I admit I know just about fuck all about New Orleans that doesn't come from CCR songs, but this seems somewhat wrong. Science can absolutely make nature its bitch when it comes to things like flood zones.
The global warming folks had better hope science can outwit mother nature because China and the turd world is only going to increase their pollution levels.

If science can't solve even the simple problem of managing flood zones effectively (it can, proven) then boy, we got some problems coming!
vallor is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:58 PM.