Evil Avatar  



Go Back   Evil Avatar > Geek Love > Totally Off Topic

» Sponsored Links


» Recent Threads
Kung flu
Last post by RAV
Today 06:30 PM
736 Replies, 22,384 Views
The Last of Us Part II...
Last post by SpectralThundr
Today 06:06 PM
13 Replies, 640 Views
Liberals gone wild
Last post by Eats
Today 05:33 PM
6,304 Replies, 1,416,554 Views
Picts - Waiting to...
Last post by brandonjclark
Today 10:56 AM
19,139 Replies, 4,133,831 Views
Recommend - CCW
Last post by VenomUSMC
Today 08:56 AM
126 Replies, 83,642 Views
There Are 28 Different...
Last post by blackzc
Today 08:29 AM
5 Replies, 215 Views
Weekend Headbanger -...
Last post by BeardedSonOfNel
Today 06:25 AM
4 Replies, 273 Views
Weekend Gamer: What are...
Last post by ascl
Today 03:38 AM
6 Replies, 352 Views
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-22-2020, 03:24 PM   #6041
blackzc
Evil Dead
 
blackzc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: I am boot, hear me win!
Posts: 7,395
Quote:
Originally Posted by PacerDawn View Post
Donald Trump is getting PWNED by Bloomberg. What an absolute mad-lad.
Those are pretty good really.

These kinds of signs are exactly what you would see is a dystopian sci fi movie or a gran theft auto game. It fucking nuts. I get it, its satire, and is mocking trump, but how do you come back from this once this is the norm for a long period of time? Stuff like this actually worries me.

He is trying to out Trump, Trump. Trump was supposed to be the edge of the cliff, where you walked up, looked over and decided not to jump.

I guess we are going to jump lololol.


The 2032 election billboards will be in bold red letters on a black background and will read.


THE WORLD IS A FUCK, VOTE, LULZ



So, who else is open to a right wing puritan dictatorship? I know i am.

Sorry i watched a modern hip hop playlist on youtube last night at work to see if there was anything good out there and now im in a bad mood.

Get a load of this beauty haha


HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAH!! The kids are FUUUUUCKED!!!

Only one hot take out of the whole 200 song playlist lol, i had to skip through many of them for just being lazy and dumb.
__________________
Nintendo: A guiding light in a sea of video game degeneracy

Last edited by blackzc; 02-22-2020 at 03:44 PM..
blackzc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2020, 04:17 PM   #6042
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: I-90 Homeless Camp, Seattle, WA
Posts: 9,289
Maybe Mike is figuring out how to Meme after all. $500m well spent.
vallor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2020, 07:07 PM   #6043
blackzc
Evil Dead
 
blackzc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: I am boot, hear me win!
Posts: 7,395
Sigh... This fucken guy..Why even bother?

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...81724445249536
__________________
Nintendo: A guiding light in a sea of video game degeneracy
blackzc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2020, 11:45 PM   #6044
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Boston/Ontario
Posts: 9,470
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackzc View Post
Sigh... This fucken guy..Why even bother?

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...81724445249536
Trump is Zog controlled and always will be. That's why despite all the chest puffing none of the scumbags in DC will ever see a second of prison time.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2020, 02:37 AM   #6045
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Boston/Ontario
Posts: 9,470
Also find it hilarious that the MSM is now saying Sanders is getting Russian help, that worked so well for the MSM with Trump.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2020, 07:31 PM   #6046
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: I-90 Homeless Camp, Seattle, WA
Posts: 9,289
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackzc View Post
Sigh... This fucken guy..Why even bother?

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...81724445249536
He does like to pander. But better pandering than hate!
vallor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2020, 08:17 PM   #6047
Eats
Developer
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 1,489
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
You're a moron. The WITNESS said he WASN'T intimidated and that the 'I'll get your dog' wasn't a serious threat either.
Ok...I guess that is why a jury convicted Stone of witness tampering.

Maybe, just maybe, a little hot take of one thing one witness said out of context is not the same as all of the testimony in an entire trial.
Eats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2020, 10:36 PM   #6048
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Boston/Ontario
Posts: 9,470
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
Ok...I guess that is why a jury convicted Stone of witness tampering.

Maybe, just maybe, a little hot take of one thing one witness said out of context is not the same as all of the testimony in an entire trial.
Get a load of this moron who can't fathom the level of corruption in government and can't get why they tried to go after Stone as hard as they did. You truly are a fucking low IQ idiot.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2020, 11:42 PM   #6049
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: I-90 Homeless Camp, Seattle, WA
Posts: 9,289
The jury convicted stone because ORANGE MAN BAD!

On a separate note, I watched the new Amazon show "Hunters" this weekend. While I am sure many of the actors portraying Jews are probably Jewish (though I doubt all were) I certainly know not many of the people playing Nazis are not real Nazis.

I feel it is my duty to protest on behalf of all the marginalized Nazi's everywhere. Amazon stole roles from REAL Nazi's to populate the roles in the show with people who have professed no Nazi leanings in public.

And while I realize Hollywood is full of fascists, communists, and socialists, those traits do not a Nazi make! I mean, come on, if they are going to hold to the ideal that only a gay role can be played by a gay person, a trans role can only be played by a trans, and so on because you must have "lived it to know it" or some such bullshit purity test, surely we need to apply this evenly. Amirite?
vallor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2020, 12:42 AM   #6050
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Boston/Ontario
Posts: 9,470
Quote:
Originally Posted by vallor View Post
The jury convicted stone because ORANGE MAN BAD!

On a separate note, I watched the new Amazon show "Hunters" this weekend. While I am sure many of the actors portraying Jews are probably Jewish (though I doubt all were) I certainly know not many of the people playing Nazis are not real Nazis.

I feel it is my duty to protest on behalf of all the marginalized Nazi's everywhere. Amazon stole roles from REAL Nazi's to populate the roles in the show with people who have professed no Nazi leanings in public.

And while I realize Hollywood is full of fascists, communists, and socialists, those traits do not a Nazi make! I mean, come on, if they are going to hold to the ideal that only a gay role can be played by a gay person, a trans role can only be played by a trans, and so on because you must have "lived it to know it" or some such bullshit purity test, surely we need to apply this evenly. Amirite?
Hollywood is also full of pedophiles.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2020, 06:21 AM   #6051
Chief Smash
Subscriber
 
Chief Smash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: CT - USA
Posts: 4,666
Chief Smash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2020, 10:16 AM   #6052
Eats
Developer
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 1,489
Quote:
Originally Posted by vallor View Post
The jury convicted stone because ORANGE MAN BAD!
Of course, the entire jury was also in on the liberal conspiracy. It was all just a big conspiracy to get roger stone, who was clearly innocent of all the crimes he committed despite the extensive video and audio evidence. It was all just deepfakes amiright?
Eats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2020, 12:44 PM   #6053
Eats
Developer
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 1,489
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Smash View Post
Hahaha that was so terrible dude. All 3 points do not include any actual voter fraud at all.

My favorite part is that your video didn't even include the actual case of proven GOP voter fraud that resulted in an invalid election, which is exactly what happens when vote harvesters really do cheat.

2nd favorite part was not mentioning that the GOP losses in Orange County were part of a nationwide blue wave election where the GOP lost tons of seats across the country.

Every time I come to this site I am blown away that real people would repost and believe in such blatant propaganda.

In your mind are you just so certain that your beliefs are true that you don't care if you are willfully manipulating facts to provide false evidence for your world view?

Last edited by Eats; 02-24-2020 at 01:38 PM..
Eats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2020, 02:09 PM   #6054
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: I-90 Homeless Camp, Seattle, WA
Posts: 9,289
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
Of course, the entire jury was also in on the liberal conspiracy. It was all just a big conspiracy to get roger stone, who was clearly innocent of all the crimes he committed despite the extensive video and audio evidence. It was all just deepfakes amiright?
Yes, I should have been more specific. He was indicted because ORANGE MAN BAD.

If he had been an ally of the left or if Mueller hadn't thought he could force him into giving compromising info on Trump Stone would have been able to sleep in that day instead of being raided by the FBI and would never have been charged in the first place.

Alas, he ran afoul of the Progressive Mafia.
vallor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2020, 02:31 PM   #6055
Terran
Evil Dead
 
Terran's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 14,612
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
Maybe, just maybe
Maybe if justice were actually blind and equal, your fucking crew of shithead progressives would be in jail right now.

Clinton - mishandling classified material, destroying evidence, lying to the FBI.
Cheryl Mills, Heather Samuelson - Same.
Clapper, Comey, McCabe, Brennan - Lying to Congress, leaking classified material.
Holder - Getting an American border patrol agent killed with illegal international gun (straw) purchases, lying to Congress.
Lerner and IRS - Illegally targeting conservative groups for electoral advantage.
Ad infinitum...

You are filthy as fuck, you communist Bernie Bro.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
"...boys lining up outside a room to take a turn gang raping a woman?...I went to frat parties where shit like this was going down
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
I certainly went to frat parties where girls were getting roofied
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2020, 04:56 PM   #6056
Eats
Developer
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 1,489
Quote:
Originally Posted by vallor View Post
if Mueller hadn't thought he could force him into giving compromising info on Trump Stone would have been able to sleep in that day instead of being raided by the FBI and would never have been charged in the first place.
This is absolutely true. They were trying to put the squeeze on lower level people to move up the chain. That is how investigations of powerful people work.

Mueller was fulfilling his mandate which he was given by Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein after Trumps Attorney General recused himself.

No one forced Roger Stone to lie to congress and intimidate witnesses though. He willfully chose to break the law and his intent was to deceive congress and he should face the music for that.
Eats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2020, 05:04 PM   #6057
Eats
Developer
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 1,489
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
Maybe if justice were actually blind and equal, your fucking crew of shithead progressives would be in jail right now.

Clinton - mishandling classified material, destroying evidence, lying to the FBI.
Cheryl Mills, Heather Samuelson - Same.
Clapper, Comey, McCabe, Brennan - Lying to Congress, leaking classified material.
Holder - Getting an American border patrol agent killed with illegal international gun (straw) purchases, lying to Congress.
Lerner and IRS - Illegally targeting conservative groups for electoral advantage.
Ad infinitum...
You fixate on these people and act like no democrat ever goes to jail. What about Trumps best friend Blagojevich? What about Sandy Berger? Edwin Edwards, etc. The list is long.

I think it is more likely that you are grasping at straws and don't understand the finer points of the laws you want these people charged with nor the actual evidence that exists.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
You are filthy as fuck, you communist Bernie Bro.
Am I a Bernie Bro or do I support Bloomberg? Make up your mind. I don't think I have ever expressed support for any primary candidate on this forum. Also Bernie isn't a communist...
Eats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2020, 05:27 PM   #6058
Terran
Evil Dead
 
Terran's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 14,612
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
The list is long.
It is! Currently over 200 and growing daily!

#Winning!

Quote:
Am I a Bernie Bro or do I support Bloomberg?
See my sig for the answer: You're an asshole.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
"...boys lining up outside a room to take a turn gang raping a woman?...I went to frat parties where shit like this was going down
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
I certainly went to frat parties where girls were getting roofied
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2020, 05:59 PM   #6059
Terran
Evil Dead
 
Terran's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 14,612
LOL! I love the Internet.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
"...boys lining up outside a room to take a turn gang raping a woman?...I went to frat parties where shit like this was going down
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
I certainly went to frat parties where girls were getting roofied
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2020, 06:42 PM   #6060
Eats
Developer
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 1,489
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
LOL! I love the Internet.

You really love that the President of the United States talks like that on Twitter? Sad for you and Trump and really all Americans.
Eats is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:33 PM.