Last post by Aerol901
Yesterday 07:30 AM
5 Replies, 599 Views

Old 10-03-2019, 08:48 PM   #4661
blackzc
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
You really can't look past the end of your nose to see what this means? If this stands a president can just invite other nations to interfere in our elections. There is a pretty obvious unspoken implication that he will make deals with China here if they go after his political opponent. You are allowing the foundations of our democracy to erode so you can continue to support one man.
Did you have a stroke? The dems already did that when Trump said he was running for president you muppet.

We don't have a country anymore, its over. Either the left gives power back to middle america or it will burn. You don't get it. This will not stand. Fuck your values and debates about right and wrong you are simply outnumbered by a people that would rather see america fall than the left take it over.

Just find another established civilization to subvert and leech off of already.
Old 10-03-2019, 08:53 PM   #4662
blackzc
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by vallor View Post
Trump is being an idiot with this impeachment bullshit.
It doesn't even matter. Trumps only goal right now is to expose the Dems. He's going to win 2020, no prob.
Old 10-03-2019, 09:08 PM   #4663
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi

Quick update: #EatTheBabies is catching #ImpeachTheMFTraitor. 17.8k vs. 25.5k. GO YUMMY BABIES! p.s. Wonder which traitor are they talking about impeaching? AFAIK all of the traitor lefties have to be recalled or voted out of office. Can you Impeach someone in Congress or in the state house?
vallor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2019, 10:19 PM   #4664
Eats
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
Yes it is. New link for the video above. They can't stamp it out, no matter how many phony 'copyright' removals they conduct. It's fair use parody/comedy.
Jesus Christ dude, how do you not know anything about the world. That would never qualify as parody fair use.
Eats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2019, 04:46 AM   #4665
Chief Smash
Subscriber

Quote:
Jesus Christ dude, how do you not know anything about the world. That would never qualify as parody fair use.
You left out the part where you say "because I don't want it to." This isn't even a new meme. It's been around for a while but now it's different because "Orange man bad!" As they say, if the left didn't have double standards, they'd have no standards at all.

Last edited by Chief Smash; 10-04-2019 at 07:16 AM..
Chief Smash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2019, 07:04 AM   #4666
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Of course it would you dumb commie cunt.
SpectralThundr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2019, 07:29 AM   #4667
SacredWeasel
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackzc View Post
We don't have a country anymore, its over. Either the left gives power back to middle america or it will burn. You don't get it. This will not stand. Fuck your values and debates about right and wrong you are simply outnumbered by a people that would rather see america fall than the left take it over.
You're projecting your idiot opinions onto others again. You're the one that's outnumbered. Trump lost the popular vote and even on your side most don't agree with your insane bullshit. Don't worry, just go whine some more on the internet, I'm sure that will get people to come around to your view point that america needs to burn and fall.
SacredWeasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2019, 01:23 PM   #4668
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
Jesus Christ.
Amen, brothers and sisters, we have a miracle! Eats is calling on Jesus!

I'm not going to take legal advice from the guy in my sig..
Quote:
I certainly went to frat parties where girls were getting roofied
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2019, 01:24 PM   #4669
VenomUSMC
Evil Dead

Claim:
Quote:
Quote:
BREAKING: The whistleblower is a registered Democrat & CIA analyst who was detailed before the 2016 election to the Obama White House,where he worked on the NSC's Ukraine desk & met w anti-Trump Ukrainian officials before being sent packing by the Trump NSC & becoming disgruntled
Quote:
BREAKING: The Democrat whistleblower who complained about Trump digging up dirt in Ukraine was himself helping dig up dirt in Ukraine against Trump (and Manafort) while working in the Obama White House during 2016 campaign.
VenomUSMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2019, 01:25 PM   #4670
Terran
Evil Dead

Read that earlier today, Venom. Damn, reality has become truly hilarious. I've never been so entertained by politics, lol.

The pearl clutching by the GOPe/RINOs like Romney is awesome as well. Dems love them, because they lose when it counts and they stay quiet when their voice is needed (like when Obama's admin was abusing the powers of the state for YEAR after YEAR to spy on, murder, and otherwise destroy American citizens).

Edit: Just reported, the hearsayblower used to work for one of the current Dem candidates for president. lolololololololol. Also, the hearsayblower did not disclose contact with Rep. Schiffhead, as required by the document and the law, which is a felony (if felonies by Democrats are ever prosecuted any more, lulz.).

Also, guess who else's son appears to also have Ukrainian business connections of a substantial nature? Pelosi's. LOLOLOLOL. You can't make this shit up, lol. Talk about projection on the part of the Dems!
Quote:
I certainly went to frat parties where girls were getting roofied

Last edited by Terran; 10-04-2019 at 02:22 PM..
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2019, 03:47 PM   #4671
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi

I read an article at Reason earlier which made a good point. Hunter Biden's job when Quid-Pro-Joe was in Congress then the Vp, was simply to be Quid-Pro-Joe's son. Business as usual in DC (and probably around the country).

No matter what happens with Trump he has exposed that "business as usual" like what is alleged with many sons/daughters/other relatives and so many other activities are being exposed by Trump. He says things in shitty ways but he is direct and calls it out.

If we don't hold our politicians responsible and get rid of this "business as usual" which puts Hunter Biden on the board of a company which he has no idea how to run, or Chelsea Clinton who picked up that sweet $600k a year job at NBC for doing her job of being Bill and Hilary's Daughter... shit which are actual scandals, we have no one to blame but ourselves.

Quote:
NBC’s hiring of Chelsea Clinton as a “special correspondent” in its news division was widely recognized as an exercise in corporate cynicism when it was announced in November 2011.

Now a price tag has been hung on that scandal, with Politico’s reporting that Clinton has been paid a salary of $600,000. The network hasn’t confirmed the figure, but it hasn’t denied it either, and responded to Politico’s questions by asserting that it “continues to enjoy a wonderful working relationship with Chelsea, and we are proud of her work.”

It’s that last part that’s particularly head-scratching, for as a news correspondent for NBC, Clinton hasn’t done anything to be proud of. Quite the contrary. The disclosure raises the obvious question of NBC’s goal in giving a person without any measurable journalistic or broadcasting experience or any particular public following a high-profile job and apparently paying her a top-echelon salary.

The answer is equally obvious. Plainly, it was done to curry favor with the Clinton family.
Old 10-05-2019, 07:27 AM   #4672
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenomUSMC View Post
Shock Gasp Amazed. Actually not amazed at all.
SpectralThundr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2019, 03:06 PM   #4673
blackzc
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by SacredWeasel View Post
You're projecting your idiot opinions onto others again. You're the one that's outnumbered. Trump lost the popular vote and even on your side most don't agree with your insane bullshit. Don't worry, just go whine some more on the internet, I'm sure that will get people to come around to your view point that america needs to burn and fall.
Of course that's what im doing you retarded faggot. That's what people do.

The white working class dems that voted for hillary had no fucking clue as to what was going on. No clue about demographics, no clue about how the unions that used to fight for them have no been co opted by traitors who sold out to the ADL and NAACP, no clue about Europe being invaded by the 3rd world. There are even Trump voters that didnt know.

Your fucking retarded ass thinks that voting D = gay tranny faggot, ass fucking kid raping, demon tranny reading to my kids, infinite brown people, 50% taxes hellscape neo liberalism. Your wrong.

MOST people lean conservative, its simply a matter of them not knowing, and being duped by a commie news and entertainment media for the past 60 years.

If you cucks dont get control of the narrative and successfully shut it down, your fucked, and fucked forever.

2020 will be a landslide for Trump, and the House.

Also, 3 terms is happening
Old 10-05-2019, 03:27 PM   #4674
SacredWeasel
Evil Dead

Quote:
Of course that's what im doing you retarded faggot. That's what people do.
What a weak answer.

Quote:
no clue about Europe being invaded by the 3rd world.
You realise I am European right? Don't worry about us, we're doing surprisingly good on the whole. For instance:

"In 2018, 601 500 non-EU citizens were found to be illegally present in the EU-28. This was down by 2.8 % compared with one year before (618 800) and by 72.1 % when compared with the record level of 2015 when the total number of non-EU citizens found to be illegally present stood at 2 154 700."

Quote:
Your fucking retarded ass thinks that voting D = gay tranny faggot, ass fucking kid raping, demon tranny reading to my kids, infinite brown people, 50% taxes hellscape neo liberalism. Your wrong.
You....You do realise I'm European, right? By American standards I am a liberal, you moron. Why in gods name would I think any of those things?

Quote:
If you cucks dont get control of the narrative and successfully shut it down, your fucked, and fucked forever.
I'm pretty sure what you mean here is that you're fucked. I have absolutely no problem with that and seeing your impotent rage is hilarious. Stop trying to blame me for you own impotence. Again, I don't even live in or have any significant connection to the US.

Quote:
2020 will be a landslide for Trump, and the House
Sure, sure, and how will that help you?...
SacredWeasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2019, 03:42 PM   #4675
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi

Quote:
Also, 3 terms is happening
I hope not. 2 terms is enough and it is enshrined in our system for a good damn reason (if only it was the same for Congress). And Trump had better be gracious upon his exit. He can at least try for that.

On the off-chance he loses 2020 I expecting him to be a good sport and be gracious as well and GTFO the White House. I don't think he is going to lose but if he does Trump has enough problems without being confirmed as a poor loser.
Old 10-05-2019, 03:55 PM   #4676
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi

I don't have many good things to say about AOC, however her handling of the "Eat the Babies" situation was well done.

First she didn't patronize the person and laugh at her.

Second her tweets were supportive and gave the benefit of the doubt the person was actually serious (and mentally ill).

Third when it was found to be a hoax she didn't jump on a tirade.

That said, she never actually said anything against the idea of cannibalism of babies. An "... of course we we never suggest eating babies," would have been a good start.
Old 10-06-2019, 09:45 AM   #4677
VenomUSMC
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
Read that earlier today, Venom. Damn, reality has become truly hilarious. I've never been so entertained by politics, lol.
Yeah, this whole show has been great.

Flashback:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Politico
“I get calls from people all over the world — world leaders are calling me — and they’re almost begging me to do this, to save the country, save the world,” Biden said. One of the participants on the call stressed that Biden wasn’t making it sound as though he has a messiah complex, but rather that world leaders are looking toward the Democratic Party to defeat Trump, whether it’s Biden or another Democrat.
They're "almost" begging him to run? Wow, foreign leaders trying to influence our elections. There obviously must be an investigation. Oh, wait, it's a Democrat? Nothing to see here..
VenomUSMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2019, 03:26 PM   #4678
Eats
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
Of course it would you dumb commie cunt.
God damn, go educate yourself. The laws don't just serve your partisan needs. This fails multiple prongs of the fair use test for parody.
Old 10-06-2019, 03:30 PM   #4679
Eats
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Smash View Post
You left out the part where you say "because I don't want it to." This isn't even a new meme. It's been around for a while but now it's different because "Orange man bad!" As they say, if the left didn't have double standards, they'd have no standards at all.
This has nothing to do with my politics. It just isn't fair use. Spend one second learning about the world instead of acting like you just know everything already and you will realize how little you actually know.
Old 10-06-2019, 03:59 PM   #4680
Chief Smash
Subscriber

Quote:
This has nothing to do with my politics. It just isn't fair use. Spend one second learning about the world instead of acting like you just know everything already and you will realize how little you actually know.
Once again, you are a massive hypocrite and a poster child for the Dunning–Kruger effect.
Chief Smash is offline   Reply With Quote