Evil Avatar  



Go Back   Evil Avatar > Geek Love > Totally Off Topic

» Sponsored Links


» Recent Threads
Weekend Gamer: What are...
Last post by SpectralThundr
Today 10:44 PM
5 Replies, 191 Views
Cyberpunk 2077 Delayed...
Last post by Rommel
Today 08:07 PM
17 Replies, 611 Views
Liberals gone wild
Last post by SpectralThundr
Today 07:57 PM
5,772 Replies, 1,280,349 Views
Return To Dark Tower...
Last post by vallor
Today 06:53 PM
15 Replies, 359 Views
Weekend Headbanger -...
Last post by MusicToEat
Today 05:41 PM
7 Replies, 135 Views
Horizon Zero Dawn Coming...
Last post by MavenACTG
Today 04:58 PM
6 Replies, 290 Views
Guns Akimbo Trailer
Last post by vallor
Today 01:33 PM
21 Replies, 1,198 Views
Taika Waititi in early...
Last post by vallor
Today 01:29 PM
6 Replies, 398 Views
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-10-2019, 05:02 AM   #5201
Terran
Evil Dead
 
Terran's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 14,349
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
Meh, I have like $3000 down that says you're wrong, but keep swinging for the fences buddy.
You and Joe Biden, wrong on everything of consequence for as long as you've been trying.

IG report damning against Dems.
Durham incoming, and with subpoena power will turn over the rocks.
Buckle up, buttercup.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
"...boys lining up outside a room to take a turn gang raping a woman?...I went to frat parties where shit like this was going down
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
I certainly went to frat parties where girls were getting roofied
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2019, 06:40 AM   #5202
Chief Smash
Subscriber
 
Chief Smash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: CT - USA
Posts: 4,428
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
Both parties don't benefit from both sides of a bribe. It is a transaction where each party benefits from one side of the transaction. Like a payment of money in exchange for an illegal service.
Haha! Wow... stupid.
Chief Smash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2019, 08:56 AM   #5203
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Boston/Ontario
Posts: 9,184
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
That is true of every single minority in the US. Do you have this problem with every minority group? Why are you talking about Jews when you could be talking about white power over at stormfront?
Apparently you have a problem with protecting your own culture, apparently to Marxists like yourself that means one is racist. No you dumb shit, it has zero to do with white power. However I'm curious as to when whites become the minority if they will be extended the same special privileges offered to everyone else? Honestly? I doubt it.

You know what actual racism is? Hating white people simply because they're white, rather than judge EVERYONE based on actions.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2019, 09:56 AM   #5204
Eats
Developer
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 1,237
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Smash View Post
Haha! Wow... stupid.
Give some real life counter examples then.
Eats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2019, 09:58 AM   #5205
Eats
Developer
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 1,237
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
You know what actual racism is? Hating white people simply because they're white, rather than judge EVERYONE based on actions.
I agree. This is what you are doing with Jews whether you acknowledge it or not.
Eats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2019, 10:55 AM   #5206
Daedalus
Squire
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
That is true of every single minority in the US. Do you have this problem with every minority group? Why are you talking about Jews when you could be talking about white power over at stormfront?
This is the begrudging turning point. "Okay okay, jews really do have it our for us and want to destroy our countries...but who doesn't?" lol

They hate you. They hate your family. They hate your children. Man the fuck up. Why on earth do you defend them?

This is from Alex Soros, George Soros's son on explaining why jews want to destroy white homogeneity.

https://i.imgur.com/NESGXNn.png

Last edited by Daedalus; 12-10-2019 at 06:07 PM..
Daedalus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2019, 11:08 AM   #5207
Chief Smash
Subscriber
 
Chief Smash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: CT - USA
Posts: 4,428
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
Give some real life counter examples then.
Have you never seen any of the hundreds of mafia movies out there where, in the end, both parties benefit financially from bribes? You know most of those were based on true stories right? In fact, tons of them involve politicians too because it's all part of the same game.

You're narrowing a definition here so it can fit your narrative. And I'm absolutely sure you actually believe it too because this is what you do all of the time.
Chief Smash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2019, 12:01 PM   #5208
Eats
Developer
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 1,237
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Smash View Post
Have you never seen any of the hundreds of mafia movies out there where, in the end, both parties benefit financially from bribes? You know most of those were based on true stories right? In fact, tons of them involve politicians too because it's all part of the same game.

You're narrowing a definition here so it can fit your narrative. And I'm absolutely sure you actually believe it too because this is what you do all of the time.
I have been thinking about it and can sort of imagine a hypothetical, but none of them are like this book deal, which just seems like a good deal for both parties. Like when you get an advance to finish a promising game from a publisher. It is just normal business. I don't see how this book deal isn't exactly that. It doesn't require a connection to any other deal, and there is no actual evidence that such a link exists.
Eats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2019, 12:30 PM   #5209
Eats
Developer
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 1,237
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daedalus View Post
This is the begrudging turning point. "Okay okay, jews really do have it our for us and want to destroy our countries...but who doesn't?" lol

They hate you. They hate your family. They hate your children. Man the fuck up. Why on earth do you defend them?
No, you are the racist that hates an entire race of people. The only reason you've given for your hatred is because they are Democrats, which is about as true as saying all minorities vote majority democrat. Women vote majority democrat too. Do you hate all women?

Even most democrats don't hate all republicans though so all of this bullshit you are peddling is absurd.

I'm done hearing your racist drivel. Go somewhere else where people want to hear about your anti-Semitic bullshit.
Eats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2019, 01:01 PM   #5210
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Boston/Ontario
Posts: 9,184
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
No, you are the racist that hates an entire race of people. The only reason you've given for your hatred is because they are Democrats, which is about as true as saying all minorities vote majority democrat. Women vote majority democrat too. Do you hate all women?

Even most democrats don't hate all republicans though so all of this bullshit you are peddling is absurd.

I'm done hearing your racist drivel. Go somewhere else where people want to hear about your anti-Semitic bullshit.
MUH Racism. No one is buying it any more commie.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2019, 02:07 PM   #5211
RAV
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 483
Several more members have expressed their frustration with this, now and in the past.
It's gotten especially obnoxious since our new guest started posting huge page breaking bullshit.
RAV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2019, 02:53 PM   #5212
ElektroDragon
Evil Dead
 
ElektroDragon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Seattle area
Posts: 11,005
In the end, it's all about your personal experiences. I married young into a Jewish family and I was backstabbed, robbed, and put out to pasture after 4 years. This is because I rejected my parent's anti-Semitism. I wasn't even religious. My worst crime was being a goyim, apparently. Had I been a nice Jewish boy, I'm sure I would have been treated very differently by my ex-wife and her parents.

I HAVE A DREAM that we are all one big melting pot without bias or prejudice, but the that is not reality, and many people are hurt by it, on ALL sides.
__________________
Proud to be perma-banned 5 times on NeoGAF.
ElektroDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2019, 03:36 PM   #5213
Chief Smash
Subscriber
 
Chief Smash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: CT - USA
Posts: 4,428
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAV View Post
Several more members have expressed their frustration with this, now and in the past.
It's gotten especially obnoxious since our new guest started posting huge page breaking bullshit.
Agreed. I'm not one to censor people but at least take it to another thread.
Chief Smash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2019, 03:39 PM   #5214
RAV
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 483
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElektroDragon View Post
In the end, it's all about your personal experiences. I married young into a Jewish family and I was backstabbed,
robbed, and put out to pasture after 4 years. This is because I rejected my parent's anti-Semitism. I wasn't even religious.
My worst crime was being a goyim, apparently. Had I been a nice Jewish boy, I'm sure I would have been treated very differently by my ex-wife and her parents.

I HAVE A DREAM that we are all one big melting pot without bias or prejudice, but the that is not reality, and many people are hurt by it, on ALL sides.
Sorry to hear that. Would be nice if people could get over that stuff, but, yeah.
Inter-cultural marriage can be problematic in many ways. Can also happen when you go Asia, etc.
Families around the world often have tighter control in how they want to arrange this stuff for their children.
Because they think in big lines of ancestry, into the past and future, and have their own vision of where things should go.
And maybe genuinely are worried for their children, but also a whole mess of problems when two such different families unite and clash.
It can be especially tragic when the kids are a heavy investment for the parents, also a kind of social security net, as is often around the world in poorer parts.

My mom came from the Balkans to Germany. She came alone at 16 years old, and not by choice...
She had nothing, barely the poor clothing she was wearing, she couldn't speak the language, she wasn't treated well.
It was incredibly hard, but she persevered and tried her best to be useful. Eventually she trained as a nurse.

After a while she met a young german doctor and they fell in love. He was from a wealthy house with proud ancestry.
She was beautiful, virtuous, dutiful... and white. You'd think that would be enough even for the biggest bigot.
But apparently not. Family treated her like trash, shunned her away. Maybe they were worried about their fortunes.
After I was born his family put him to the choice, either leave us, or lose all family ties and heritage.
There was never any contact again, not with him and his family, but also not her own. We were all alone.
Life was never easy ever since. But she maintained good faith and we did what we could. I'm grateful.

People today have strange sentiments about life, happiness, personal fullfilment and the like.
When the generation of my mother worked hard, it wasn't so she'd have a better life. It was so I could have one.
At least better than hers. And that thought alone motivated and pleased her, watching me grow.
RAV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2019, 03:45 PM   #5215
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Boston/Ontario
Posts: 9,184
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAV View Post
Sorry to hear that. Would be nice if people could get over that stuff, but, yeah.
Inter-cultural marriage can be problematic in many ways. Can also happen when you go Asia, etc.
Families around the world often have tighter control in how they want to arrange this stuff for their children.
Because they think in big lines of ancestry, into the past and future, and have their own vision of where things should go.
And maybe genuinely are worried for their children, but also a whole mess of problems when two such different families unite and clash.
It can be especially tragic when the kids are a heavy investment for the parents, also a kind of social security net, as is often around the world in poorer parts.

My mom came from the Balkans to Germany. She came alone at 16 years old, and not by choice...
She had nothing, barely the poor clothing she was wearing, she couldn't speak the language, she wasn't treated well.
It was incredibly hard, but she persevered and tried her best to be useful. Eventually she trained as a nurse.

After a while she met a young german doctor and they fell in love. He was from a wealthy house with proud ancestry.
She was beautiful, virtuous, dutiful... and white. You'd think that would be enough even for the biggest bigot.
But apparently not. Family treated her like trash, shunned her away. Maybe they were worried about their fortunes.
After I was born his family put him to the choice, either leave us, or lose all family ties and heritage.
There was never any contact again, not with him and his family, but also not her own. We were all alone.
Life was never easy ever since. But she maintained good faith and we did what we could. I'm grateful.

People today have strange sentiments about life, happiness, personal fullfilment and the like.
When the generation of my mother worked hard, it wasn't so she'd have a better life. It was so I could have one.
At least better than hers. And that thought alone motivated and pleased her, watching me grow.
Jews created communism and killed millions with it, and have acted like they are the most persecuted victims ever since, all the while making an incredible effort to destroy western civilization. And people still cry victim for them. To me it's an incredibly insane position to take. They killed Jesus and claim they are God's chosen at the same time.

Today you have people like George Soros actively spending millions to bring down western civilization because for whatever reason the jews believe 3rd worlders would be easier to control than high IQ whites. To not see the hand being played here is either pure stupidity or just plain ignorance to reality.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2019, 05:16 PM   #5216
Eats
Developer
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 1,237
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
Jews created communism and killed millions with it
Stalin wasn't jewish, he was antisemitic. Hitler wasn't jewish, he was antisemitic.

Stop this 6 degrees of separation bullshit. Antisemites personally ordered these genocides. Antisemites directly killed millions, in real life. We don't need to do this 6 degree of separation Kevin Bacon bullshit so you can scapegoat jews.

Mao Zedong also wasn't jewish, neither was Pinochet, nor Andrew Jackson(Trail of tears)

People who order mass genocides are murderers. People who make guns are not murderers. Philosophers are not murderers.

If you want to persist with this ridiculous charade why don't you look at who made the gas chambers, who made all the munitions, etc.

Practically every race and religion has been responsible for past atrocities, a lot of them in recent history. Because humans can be awful, and trying to draw racial lines is ridiculous when it is obviously all of us. Right now we, Americans, are helping Saudi Arabia conduct basically a genocide in Yemen.

You are pathetic and so are your arguments.
Eats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2019, 05:31 PM   #5217
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Boston/Ontario
Posts: 9,184
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
Stalin wasn't jewish, he was antisemitic. Hitler wasn't jewish, he was antisemitic.

Stop this 6 degrees of separation bullshit. Antisemites personally ordered these genocides. Antisemites directly killed millions, in real life. We don't need to do this 6 degree of separation Kevin Bacon bullshit so you can scapegoat jews.

Mao Zedong also wasn't jewish, neither was Pinochet, nor Andrew Jackson(Trail of tears)

People who order mass genocides are murderers. People who make guns are not murderers. Philosophers are not murderers.

If you want to persist with this ridiculous charade why don't you look at who made the gas chambers, who made all the munitions, etc.

Practically every race and religion has been responsible for past atrocities, a lot of them in recent history. Because humans can be awful, and trying to draw racial lines is ridiculous when it is obviously all of us. Right now we, Americans, are helping Saudi Arabia conduct basically a genocide in Yemen.

You are pathetic and so are your arguments.
Trotsky and many others involved in the creation of the USSR were indeed Jewish. Upwards of 80% of the Bolsheviks were Jews. You can dispute this til you're blue in the face it doesn't make it any less factual.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2019, 05:41 PM   #5218
Daedalus
Squire
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
Stalin wasn't jewish, he was antisemitic. Hitler wasn't jewish, he was antisemitic.

Stop this 6 degrees of separation bullshit. Antisemites personally ordered these genocides. Antisemites directly killed millions, in real life. We don't need to do this 6 degree of separation Kevin Bacon bullshit so you can scapegoat jews.

Mao Zedong also wasn't jewish, neither was Pinochet, nor Andrew Jackson(Trail of tears)

People who order mass genocides are murderers. People who make guns are not murderers. Philosophers are not murderers.

If you want to persist with this ridiculous charade why don't you look at who made the gas chambers, who made all the munitions, etc.

Practically every race and religion has been responsible for past atrocities, a lot of them in recent history. Because humans can be awful, and trying to draw racial lines is ridiculous when it is obviously all of us. Right now we, Americans, are helping Saudi Arabia conduct basically a genocide in Yemen.

You are pathetic and so are your arguments.


Daedalus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2019, 05:53 PM   #5219
Eats
Developer
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 1,237
Yeah but no. Antisemites were directly responsible for ordering genocides throughout the 1900s. We don't need to play 6 degrees of separation to scapegoat other groups of people.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stalin...tes_and_family

"A hostile attitude toward the Jewish nation was a major shortcoming of Stalin's. In his speeches and writings as a leader and theoretician there wasn't even a hint of this. God forbid that anyone assert that a statement by him smacked of antisemitism. Outwardly everything looked correct and proper. But in his inner circle, when he had occasion to speak about some Jewish person, he always used an emphatically distorted pronunciation. This was the way backward people lacking in political consciousness would express themselves in daily life—people with a contemptuous attitude toward Jews. They would deliberately mangle the Russian language, putting on a Jewish accent or imitating certain negative characteristics [attributed to Jews]. Stalin loved to do this, and it became one of his characteristic traits."

Some of Stalin's associates were Jews or had Jewish spouses, including Lazar Kaganovich.[48] Many of them were purged, including Nikolai Yezhov's wife and Polina Zhemchuzhina, who was Vyacheslav Molotov's wife, and also Bronislava Poskrebysheva.[48] Historian Geoffrey Roberts points out that Stalin "continued to fête Jewish writers and artists even at the height of the anti-Zionist campaign of the early 1950s."[49]

When Stalin's young daughter Svetlana fell in love with prominent Soviet filmmaker Alexei Kapler, a Jewish man twenty-three years her elder, Stalin was strongly irritated by the relationship. According to Svetlana, "He (Stalin) was irritated more than anything else by the fact that Kapler was Jewish".[50][51] Kapler was convicted to ten years of hard labor in Gulag on the charges of being an "English spy." Stalin's daughter later fell in love with Grigori Morozov, another Jew, and married him. Stalin agreed to their marriage after much pleading on Svetlana's part, but refused to attend the wedding.
Eats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2019, 06:13 PM   #5220
Daedalus
Squire
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 14
Look at who edited that page lol

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:%...A8%D7%95%D7%9F
Daedalus is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:22 PM.