Last post by HillTribe
Yesterday 12:12 PM
6 Replies, 621 Views

Old Today, 03:49 AM   #3781
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
In WaterGate all of Nixon's high up officials went down for perjury and obstruction so what you are saying doesn't really mean anything. "Russian Collusion" isn't a crime you could be convicted of.
You should tell the rest of the dems that since that's their basis for wanting to impeach Trump. Yet it was ok to sell Russia 20% of our nuke grade uranium and it was fine for Obama to tell Putin he'd be more flexible about european missile defense after his 2nd reelection. Talk about collusion. Hillary Clinton, Eric Holder, Loretta Lynch, Peter Strazok all perjured themselves under oath, apparently the rules don't apply to democrats.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:05 AM   #3782
Eats
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
You should tell the rest of the dems that since that's their basis for wanting to impeach Trump. Yet it was ok to sell Russia 20% of our nuke grade uranium and it was fine for Obama to tell Putin he'd be more flexible about european missile defense after his 2nd reelection. Talk about collusion.
You are just a repeat factory. I have debunked the uranium one thing multiple times in this thread already.

Quote:
Hillary Clinton, Eric Holder, Loretta Lynch, Peter Strazok all perjured themselves under oath, apparently the rules don't apply to democrats.
If this is true then why hasn't Trump ordered the doj to go after them? You can't just keep on passing the buck. The only person to blame here is Trump. He has had more than 2 years to take action on this.

What is more likely is that this isn't true and the GOP just keeps repeating it over and over as a smoke screen for their own corruption. Why do they keep chanting lock her up while sitting on their hands? It doesn't make any sense unless they are deceiving you.
Eats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:38 AM   #3783
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
You are just a repeat factory. I have debunked the uranium one thing multiple times in this thread already.

If this is true then why hasn't Trump ordered the doj to go after them? You can't just keep on passing the buck. The only person to blame here is Trump. He has had more than 2 years to take action on this.

What is more likely is that this isn't true and the GOP just keeps repeating it over and over as a smoke screen for their own corruption. Why do they keep chanting lock her up while sitting on their hands? It doesn't make any sense unless they are deceiving you.
Yep only republicans can ever be corrupt, and you haven't debunked shit sparky. Hillary grossly mishandled classified emails, the clinton foundation is a fucking sham. Anyone with half a brain knows what a phony crook she is, lefties like you don't have the class or balls to call it out however. Never mind the massive insider trading and kickbacks, did you think maxine waters got rich due to her brain? Of course not the woman is a fucking moron. Do you think Pelosi got rich from doing good work? Of course not the woman is a corrupt drunk lush who's father was a mobster. How bout Feinstein and her chinese spy driver for 20 years. Or Willie Clinton who can't keep his dick in his pants. Or Obama the muslim clown who did everything in his power to weaken America. Yep your dem buddies sure are paragons of good! Just like you, an accessory to rape and girls getting roofied.
Old Today, 04:42 AM   #3784
Eats
Developer

You are just all over the place now so there is nothing to respond to. You didn't rebut anything I said because you can't, so instead you just threw a bunch of bullshit at the wall with vague accusations you mostly can't prove or things that are not even crimes.
Old Today, 05:21 AM   #3785
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
You are just all over the place now so there is nothing to respond to. You didn't rebut anything I said because you can't, so instead you just threw a bunch of bullshit at the wall with vague accusations you mostly can't prove or things that are not even crimes.
I'm giving you examples of the vast corruption in the party you follow and vote for. Do you even get a single shred of news outside of your liberal echo chamber? Likely not apparently. Common knowledge shit seems pretty foreign to you apparently.
Old Today, 05:24 AM   #3786
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
If you knew anything you would know that is really an accomplishment of the (RINO)GOP Senate that Trump is just taking credit for.
If you knew anything you would know that is really an accomplishment of Trump winning the presidency, without which none of those judicial picks would have been possible.

Quote:
Another very legitimate and real quote from me. Are you done with making up shit yet?
Wash that sand out of your vagina and put on your big boy pants, buttercup. Your tears aren't impressing anyone.

See my sig., read his quotes yourself, meet THE WORM.
Quote:
I certainly went to frat parties where girls were getting roofied
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:25 AM   #3787
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:

So Hillary had zero classified emails on her server? lol Obama isn't a race baiter? Remember Travon could be his SON!
Pelosi is worth billions off a government salary of under 200k a year by only legal means? How bout Autie Max? Same thing?

Old Today, 05:34 AM   #3788
Eats
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
If you knew anything you would know that is really an accomplishment of Trump winning the presidency, without which none of those judicial picks would have been possible.
That does not make him a competent president which is the only thing we were discussing. That is a terrible rebuttal because it makes no sense.
Old Today, 05:35 AM   #3789
Eats
Developer

Quote:
Do you even get a single shred of news outside of your liberal echo chamber? Likely not apparently.
Dude, we have been at this long enough that you know I do. We have discussed drudge vs breitbart vs fox news before extensively.
Old Today, 05:38 AM   #3790
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
That does not make him a competent president
No, moron, you said his appointment of judges was the Senate's accomplishment, not Trump's,* and I correctly pointed out that NONE of those judges would have been appointed without Trump winning the presidency.

As for competence, a PRIOR point you made, I couldn't possibly give less of a shit about your opinion of the president's competence, lol. The gauge doesn't go any lower.

He's in office, she's not. WINNING!

* You can't even quote yourself properly, dumbass.
Quote:
Old Today, 05:40 AM   #3791
Eats
Developer

Quote:
So Hillary had zero classified emails on her server? lol Obama isn't a race baiter? Remember Travon could be his SON!
Pelosi is worth billions off a government salary of under 200k a year by only legal means? How bout Autie Max? Same thing?

Why do you keep trying to shift the debate.

Explain why they keep chanting lock her up while sitting on their hands?

I am tired of endlessly arguing about innuendo and no facts. What you are saying doesn't match up with the reality of the GOP's actions. It only matches up with "alternative facts" talking points.
Old Today, 05:43 AM   #3792
Eats
Developer

Quote:
No, moron, you said his appointment of judges was the Senate's accomplishment, not Trump's,* and I correctly pointed out that NONE of those judges would have been appointed without Trump winning the presidency.
You only brought up the judges as an example of Trump's competence. How can you not remember this? It happened yesterday.
Old Today, 05:47 AM   #3793
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
You only brought up the judges as an example of Trump's competence.
The judges post was a response to your improper methodology for gauging his effectiveness. The things you care about and consider competent are NOT what his supporters give a shit about.

Have you not figured this out yet, dumbass? He's president precisely because tens of millions of folks don't give a shit about what you leftists give a shit about, lol.

Quote:
Old Today, 05:52 AM   #3794
Eats
Developer

Quote:
The judges post was a response to your improper methodology for gauging his effectiveness. The things you care about and consider competent are NOT what his supporters give a shit about.

Have you not figured this out yet, dumbass? He's president precisely because tens of millions of folks don't give a shit about what you leftists give a shit about, lol.
You realize you are basically saying if the president was replaced by a dog he would still be competent in your eyes right? That is retarded. Why wouldn't you want an effective GOP executive branch?