Last post by MadMurdock_0311
Yesterday 09:40 PM
8 Replies, 390 Views

Old 10-01-2019, 12:19 PM   #1
Evil Avatar
Citizen Game

Mortal Kombat 11 Kombat Pack – Official Terminator T-800 Gameplay Trailer

Quote:
New Mortal Kombat 11 Trailer Showcases the Latest Playable Fighter – Terminator T-800; Available Oct. 8 as Part of the Kombat Pack

Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and NetherRealm Studios today released a new gameplay trailer for Mortal Kombat 11, the No. 1 selling console game in the U.S. year-to-date*, showcasing the Terminator T-800 from the upcoming Skydance and Paramount Pictures film, “Terminator: Dark Fate.” Featuring the likeness of actor Arnold Schwarzenegger, the Terminator T-800 is the ultimate cyborg assassin, sent back in time from a post-apocalyptic future. Nearly indestructible with superior technology, fighting skills and artificial intelligence capabilities, the Terminator T-800 is the next playable fighter set to join Mortal Kombat 11, available Oct. 8 as part of the early access period for Kombat Pack owners.

Kombat Pack owners will also have access to new character skins (available Oct. 8), including:

• Alternate Terminator T-800 character skins.

• New Cassie Cage (“Cassie Quinn”) character skin inspired by DC villain, Harley Quinn.

• Double Feature Skin Pack, featuring new character skins for Sonya Blade (“Cyborg Hunter”), Kano (“Cash Machine Kano”) and Johnny Cage (“Red Carpet Johnny Cage”).

Additionally, all Mortal Kombat 11 owners have access to current and upcoming free content updates, including:

• Added Tournament Variation (available now) – Third tournament variation added for all characters, which can be used in Kombat League, offline Tournament mode and any match with Kompetitive mode enabled.

• Kombat League Season 4 (available now) – Next installment of the seasonal ranked mode, entitled the “Season of Chaos,” is available now, allowing players to compete against other online Kombatants to earn exclusive in-game rewards.

• Team Raid (coming soon) – New multiplayer Tower coming soon to the Towers of Time mode, where two or three players must work together as a team to complete group challenges and defeat one powerful boss, all at the same time, to earn unique in-game rewards.

Lastly, a Mortal Kombat 11 free trial will be available from Oct. 11-14 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, offering access to all multiplayer game modes, a portion of the Story mode, the full base game roster of characters and a preview of the recently added Kombat Pack fighters – Terminator T-800, Nightwolf and Shang Tsung – within the Towers of Time mode. Please note, a PlayStation Plus subscription or Xbox Live Gold membership is required to participate in online multiplayer matches during the free trial. These subscriptions are not required to enjoy single player content during the trial.

To learn more about Mortal Kombat 11, please visit mortalkombat.com.
Evil Avatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2019, 12:19 PM   #2
Evil Avatar
Citizen Game

Evil Avatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2019, 12:26 PM   #3
Chief Smash
Subscriber

That was pretty cool. The voice really threw me off though. I'm not sure why but I was expecting Arnold to do the voices for this.
Chief Smash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2019, 02:20 PM   #4
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi

Awesome!

I wish I were better at fighting games to appreciate this in-game but I haven't had the reflexes since the first Street Fighter 2.

The voice was close enough I didn't find it too jarring. In fact it was close enough I wonder if it was some how remixed from the original Terminator.

I liked how they worked in the time portal, though I don't think teleportation should really be something the terminator ever did... his trademark was his unstoppable, inexorable march to his goal/target. You almost always saw him coming, the intimidation was all part of it.

Like Pepe-la-pew or this scene from Austin Powers:

Also, since when did the terminator use electric fists and manipulate electricity?
vallor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2019, 04:12 PM   #5
Inkabodcrane
Evil Dead

Hell YEAH. Can't wait for this!

Go Against the Flow.
Inkabodcrane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2019, 04:31 AM   #6
Scherge
Evil Dead

I wonder how the other characters' fatalities work against him. It's one thing to change a shattered skull to a piece of dented metal, but many fatality moves in MK11 feature internal organs, don't they?
Old 10-02-2019, 06:35 PM   #7
Primus
Valar Morghulis

Meh, I dislike these guest characters. Outside of seeming super out of place, I hate the development opportunity cost of them making it in over something like Reptile or Goro.

PSN: Leper DCE
Primus is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mortal kombat 11