1,531 Replies, 161,471 Views
Satellite Reign Free on...
Last post by AlfredT
Yesterday 02:46 PM
0 Replies, 135 Views

Old 03-20-2018, 05:15 PM   #1301
Eats
Developer

Ok then show me these quotes in context since you seem to think they are all over the place.
Eats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 05:19 PM   #1302
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deflector
If this is so rampant how is it possible that we are catching almost no one?
Sounds like you've got the 'collusion' investigation pegged, lol.

Hey Deflector, waiting on an answer here:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
Again, slowly:

So...how is human sex identification determined?
So...when does human life begin?

T-ball, baby. Swing slowly.

Giving people more of their own money...WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS? :D
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 06:07 PM   #1303
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
Ok then show me these quotes in context since you seem to think they are all over the place.
Holy hell you're the text book definition of a low information moron. Jesus fucking Christ on a pogo stick.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 06:13 PM   #1304
Eats
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
Holy hell you're the text book definition of a low information moron. Jesus fucking Christ on a pogo stick.
That's hilarious since you are the one who has posted item after item of easily debunked misinformation.

I read foxnews, cnn, breitbart and listen to news summaries from reuters and bbc news almost every day.

It seems like you are the one who is only listening to news sources that already support your world view, which is why you are just throwing these low information republican talking points at me.
Old 03-20-2018, 06:16 PM   #1305
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
That's hilarious since you are the one who has posted item after item of easily debunked information.

I read foxnews, cnn, breitbart and listen to news summaries from reuters and bbc news almost every day.
Cnn, BBC news, no wonder you have no idea what the people you vote for actually advocate for. I'll hazard a guess you missed Hilsy's speech in india bascially calling half the country racist and women who didn't vote for her were forced not to by their husbands. Identity politics Eats, the same type of politics that the DNC has specialized in for the past decade plus, while you claim it's nonsense. Please don't ever breed, the world needs less mental illness in it.
Old 03-20-2018, 06:21 PM   #1306
Eats
Developer

Of course I didn't miss it. I just didn't care because Hillary is done in politics.

If we had a President who wasn't a continuous train wreck the right wouldn't have to constantly try and distract us with an irrelevant has-been.

Last edited by Eats; 03-20-2018 at 06:33 PM..
Old 03-20-2018, 06:45 PM   #1307
Eats
Developer

"So...when does human life begin?"

We've beat this horse to death, so lets do the other one.

"So...how is human sex identification determined?"

You need to clarify what you mean a bit. Are you talking about gender or sex, and for what purpose?

Sporting event determination of sex? That one can get pretty weird.

I honestly don't care about this issue really, but people should use the bathrooms they want unless it is really harming someone. I mostly think we should go with solutions that cause the least harm in these kind of situations, but that isn't related to this sex thing specifically.
Old 03-20-2018, 06:59 PM   #1308
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Of course I didn't miss it. I just didn't care because Hillary is done in politics.

If we had a President who wasn't a continuous train wreck the right wouldn't have to constantly try and distract us with an irrelevant has-been.
So then why are you asking for quotes if you know what politicians on the left stand for? Is Pelosi done too? How bout Maxine Waters? Is she done too? How bout the entire DNC during the STOU refusing to even clap for a child putting flags on vets graves? Or having scowls on their faces at the fact that black employment is the highest it's been? How many more obvious tells do you need to understand the party you support is full of a bunch of racists who hate America?
Old 03-20-2018, 07:01 PM   #1309
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
"So...when does human life begin?"
Great echo. Let's have an answer!

Quote:
You need to clarify what you mean a bit.
No clarification necessary. Human biology. Let's have an answer!

Quote:
...people should use the bathrooms they want unless it is really harming someone.
Why are you talking about bathrooms? Are you okay? We're talking about when human life begins and how human sex identification is determined, not where you take a dump.

Quote:
If we had a President who wasn't a continuous train wreck
Does Trump bother you? Man, that's really a shame.

Old 03-20-2018, 07:06 PM   #1310
Eats
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
how human sex identification is determined
I was trying to figure out if you were asking for more than that. If it is that simple then outside of abnormal chromosome configurations like triple x syndrome or something I would say xy = male sex, xx = female sex.

I know less about the politics around this than other topics but I didn't think either side disputed this.
Old 03-20-2018, 07:10 PM   #1311
Eats
Developer

Quote:
So then why are you asking for quotes if you know what politicians on the left stand for? Is Pelosi done too? How bout Maxine Waters? Is she done too? How bout the entire DNC during the STOU refusing to even clap for a child putting flags on vets graves? Or having scowls on their faces at the fact that black employment is the highest it's been? How many more obvious tells do you need to understand the party you support is full of a bunch of racists who hate America?
Because you seem to only know what the left stands for in the sense of cherry picked misinformation from right wing sources.

You are attributing positions to them that they don't hold.

I'm sorry the black caucus wouldn't clap for a president that comes off sounding like a racist a lot of the time.
Old 03-20-2018, 08:08 PM   #1312
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
I would say xy = male sex, xx = female sex.
You got it! Christopher Walken approves!

You're still a real mess on the whole beginning of human life thing, though.

Old 03-20-2018, 09:43 PM   #1313
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Because you seem to only know what the left stands for in the sense of cherry picked misinformation from right wing sources.

You are attributing positions to them that they don't hold.

I'm sorry the black caucus wouldn't clap for a president that comes off sounding like a racist a lot of the time.
I don't need a conservative news source to tell me what I've seen and heard with my own eyes and ears from liberal marxists politicians, for a guy who cries strawman as much as you do holy fuck do you create lots of strawmans and never fucking answer a single question posed to you. Can you think for yourself Eats?
Old 03-20-2018, 09:56 PM   #1314
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi

I still get mail from the State of Florida and calls from candidates even though I haven't been a resident for several years and I registered in California.

The minute I registered in California I should have been removed from the rolls in Florida. Not sure why I wasn't but even after I've sent them reply and reply that I'm not voting in Florida they still keep contacting me.

I don't know about nationwide but that's my story. It's very possible someone could be casting a ballot under my name in Florida.
vallor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 12:14 AM   #1315
Eats
Developer

Quote:
I don't need a conservative news source to tell me what I've seen and heard with my own eyes and ears from liberal marxists politicians, for a guy who cries strawman as much as you do holy fuck do you create lots of strawmans and never fucking answer a single question posed to you. Can you think for yourself Eats?
What are you talking about!? I answer basically every question you guys ask. Are you delusional?

Just be real. You posted this: "I don't need a conservative news source to tell me what I've seen and heard with my own eyes and ears from liberal marxists politicians"

Because you have no sources for what you have been saying and it isn't true. You can't find any quotes because those quotes don't exist and on some level you know that but don't want to acknowledge it here.
Old 03-21-2018, 12:39 AM   #1316
Eats
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by vallor View Post
I still get mail from the State of Florida and calls from candidates even though I haven't been a resident for several years and I registered in California.

The minute I registered in California I should have been removed from the rolls in Florida. Not sure why I wasn't but even after I've sent them reply and reply that I'm not voting in Florida they still keep contacting me.

I don't know about nationwide but that's my story. It's very possible someone could be casting a ballot under my name in Florida.
Ok, but if you did that would you get caught? It seems like the answer is yes.

"And in Cincinnati, veteran poll worker Melowese Richardson was accused of voting twice in the 2012 presidential election, after Hamilton County prosecutors charged her in 2013 with eight counts of illegal voting over several elections. She pleaded guilty to four counts, and prosecutors said she had even voted in the presidential election for her sister, who had been in a coma for almost a decade. Richardson was sentenced to five years in prison but was released early."

"The Brennan Center for Justice, considered the nation's leading election system monitoring group, issued a 2007 report on the problem. It said "these cases are extremely rare, in part because the penalty (criminal prosecution) is so severe, and the payoff (one incremental vote) is so minimal. It is far more common, however, to see allegations of epidemic double-voting that are unfounded. Such claims are usually premised on matching lists of voters from one place to another, but upon closer inspection, the match process shows error."
Old 03-21-2018, 04:37 AM   #1317
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi

Quote:
Ok, but if you did that would you get caught? It seems like the answer is yes.
Well neither of us can say.

I don't know if I could be proved I voted twice since I never tried to vote in Florida after I registered in Cali, though there have been stories of people voting in two districts.

And because there hasn't been - nor will there likely ever be the political will - to do a comprehensive audit of voter roles or ensure each voter is a legit which, for some reason people don't want to do we can't prove the level of fraudulent voters.

I mean, what is the big problem with people getting a free ID card proving their eligibility and being able to present that when casting their ballot? How can this be considered an onerous task or something which prevents people from exercising their franchise?
vallor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 04:55 AM   #1318
Eats
Developer

This is pretty informative.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.0841fdd249bd

One of the issues is that it is hard to trust that one side isn't just trying to purge legitimate voters from the other side. Also this probably isn't even a real problem in the first place.

"It is illegal, however, to vote in two states during the same election, a law most of us don’t know about. It also very rarely happens. An academic analysis released last month titled “One Person, One Vote,” found that double voting in the 2012 election was 0.02 percent, and likely much lower."

Old 03-21-2018, 06:45 AM   #1319
VenomUSMC
Evil Dead

Quote:
This is over a period of 16 years. That is not really that crazy of an annualized return, around 10% compounding.
It's a sale on a foreclosure. Evidently with the most interested person looking only for a flip and prior to the incredible increase in real-estate prices.

Quote:
This is not even over a 4 year period. This is a crazy real estate ROI.

So the 25 million of renovations pushed up the price for a lot that was torn down? At the time this was the most expensive single residential property ever sold in Palm Beach.
Yes, if a person drops $25 million into something, that's going to drive the price up.

Quote:
This was a very sketchy purchase exactly when Trump needed it made by a person who just happened to fly to Concord North Carolina, Charlotte and las vegas coinciding with Trumps rallies. If it was just las vegas, sure that is a big place and could easily be a coincidence. But also Concord and Charlotte? A Russian billionaire? Really....? The population of concord is less than 100k.
Charlotte, NC makes perfect sense to go to for business dealings, as it was reportedly booming. As for Concord:
Quote:
Concord, a small city neighboring Charlotte, is accustomed to seeing millionaire NASCAR drivers leave the airport in limousines, but this was extraordinary.

“Even Trump’s airplane is not that nice,” said Mike Dockery, president of Concord Air Center, who remembers looking up the tail numbers after the luxury jet, about the size of a 737-300, parked at his maintenance hangar. “It looks like a sheikh’s airplane.”

Officials at the city-owned airport could not provide details of the brief stop but confirmed that the jet did take on fuel there. Dockery’s son saw a man get off the plane and ride to the terminal in a golf cart, although it is not clear who he was. Trump’s motorcade arrived in Concord a few hours later.

The top limousine companies in the area, Silver Fox and Rose Chauffeured Transportation Ltd., have no record of ferrying Rybolovlev anywhere that day. The Ritz-Carlton and the historic Dunhill hotel, where celebrities have stayed in uptown Charlotte, have no record of Rybolovlev there under his name.

After an hour and 20 minutes in Concord, the Russian’s plane made a 24-minute hop to Charlotte Douglas International Airport, where it landed at 12:34 pm., according to publicly available flight records obtained by McClatchy.
Per the timeline they provide, Trump wouldn't arrive in Concord until after the Russian had left. This means that we only have Charlotte, the biggest city in North Carolina, and Las Vegas.

Quote:
I am not into conspiracy theories really but these "coincidences" along with the suspicious property sale is....very strange.

I agree with you that this isn't a smoking gun, but I would be surprised if there is nothing going on here.
What are you inclined to believe explains this purchase of the property and subsequent crossing pathways?

Thus far, I don't see anything actually suspicious about the sale. Trump originally listed the property at $125 million, then dropped it to $100 million. The Russian is reported to have originally offered $75 million, but Trump was able to sale it for $95 million. If it's true that Trump invested $25 million into the property after purchasing it for $41.35 million, he'd had $66.35 million in the property. Meaning that on a purchase price of $95 million, he'd walk away with $28.65 million before being hit with fees, taxes, etc. The Russian himself expects to make money off the purchase.

Is there a pattern of behavior with Trump and the Russian? Outside of this sale, I haven't noticed anything reported. However, there is a pattern for the Russian:
Quote:
Quote:
“The Russian” was Dmitry Rybolovlev, a cardiologist-turned-potash-magnate (Russian newspapers called him “the Fertilizer King”) whose net worth was estimated in the financial press to be well north of $10 billion. By 2008, when he first inquired about the mansion, Trump had already cut the price to $100 million, and Rybolovlev offered even less, $75 million.

But Rybolovlev is well known for buying homes as if he’s spending Monopoly money. His 24-year-old daughter Ekaterina bought Skorpios, the 74-acre Greek island where Aristotle Onassis married Jackie Kennedy, for a price estimated at $150 million or more. Then there’s the family’s $88 million apartment overlooking Central Park West, the $20 million home in Hawaii acquired from actor Will Smith and the $135 million residence in the Swiss resort of Gstaad. (To be perfectly fair, that one consists of two houses.)

Trump, sensing his fish had taken the hook, hung tough on his price. On July 15, 2008, Rybolovlev bought the house for $95 million (Trump says credits on the closing costs brought the total package to $100 million), believed to be the biggest home sale in American history.
Quote:
But two years after Dmitry Rybolovlev sued his dealer, alleging he was overcharged by as much as $1 billion, the Russian fertilizer magnate is unloading works he acquired at often record prices. He has already sold three for a loss totaling an estimated $100 million, and is offering five more at Christie’s auctions in London starting next week, some for a fraction of their purchase prices.

Rybolovlev—whose fortune totals about $9.8 billion according to the Bloomberg Billionaires Index—invested about $2 billion in 38 works, from Leonardo da Vinci to Pablo Picasso. They were procured privately by Swiss art dealer Yves Bouvier, better known for creating a network of tax-free art storage warehouses in Singapore and Luxembourg.
Quote:
Dmitri Rybolovlev married Elena, a fellow student with whom he had fallen in love at a university in the Urals, in 1987. Over the next 20 years, the couple had two children, moved to Switzerland and made a fortune. Dmitri became known as Russia’s “Fertilizer King.” They were, lawyers later stated, “fabulously rich.”

In December 2008, Elena Rybolovleva filed for divorce, citing “a prolonged period of strained marital relations.” Under Swiss law, each spouse was entitled to an equal split of the couple’s wealth.

Deciding what assets should be part of the split wasn’t so simple. As the Rybolovlevs’ wealth had increased, so had a complex network of offshore companies.
Quote:

Uh, many on the Left remain quite fond of Hillary and even those not fond of her on the Left appear to believe she's going to be running again in 2020. She's not done with politics, as she continues to be involved in them, as the media continues to prove.
Salon: The case for Hillary Clinton 2020
Washington Post: Hillary 2020? Trump better hope not. Why Hillary Clinton would be well-positioned to win in a rematch
Politico: Hillary Clinton Is Running Again
Huffington Post: Hillary Clinton 2020 Is a Reality

And even if she were actually done, that doesn't make Hillary's obvious crimes and issues irrelevant if you're supposedly against corruption.
VenomUSMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 02:08 PM   #1320
Eats
Developer

I'm going to look at this response more in depth in a bit. But it is a good and reasoned rebuttal to what I said and not just a bunch of nonsense.

One quick take is I assume he went to concord for the purpose of meeting Trump or one of his surrogates, because why else would he be there. He quickly realized Trump was still in Charlotte and hadn't come to concord yet. So he immediately flew to Charlotte to do the meeting. If anything these events make it even more likely that the purpose of travel was to meet with Trump or his surrogates.

This makes sense with the events and timeline. It is also the most logical explanation, because why did he go to concord, where Trump was scheduled to be, and then not even deplane? He then went straight to Charlotte where Trump was.

The only other reasonable possibility is that he was meeting someone else that was attending the rally in Concord that was also in Charlotte. This isn't impossible but this person would really have to be very rich for this to make sense, and at that point basically a big donor and Trump surrogate. Any other explanation seems pretty unlikely.

I will take a look at the other stuff in a bit.

Last edited by Eats; 03-21-2018 at 04:12 PM..