Last post by SpectralThundr
Yesterday 07:52 PM
11 Replies, 806 Views

Old 03-15-2019, 03:17 PM   #3661
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by vallor View Post
The media around the world are breathe a sigh of relief whenever they can point to a pile of bodies that are piled up due to the terrorist actions of non-Muslims.

It gives them something they can use to divert attention from the hundreds and hundreds of innocents being buried in mass graves and left broken and bloodied on the streets thanks to actions of the followers of the "Religion of Peace".

Thank goodness we are going to keep getting more and more of their type of "cultural diversity" in the West.
The more moved away from the ME and away Israel the safer the Zionist sect feels. That's whos behind this shit. Same as they ever were. You may think I hate all Jews, I don't. But you have to be a total idiot to look at all the signs and just ignore the symptoms of the issue. They own all of Hollywood, they own the central banking system, they own all of the MSM, they have been kicked out of more countries over the course of history than any other race/creed/religion, they are behind along with Islam the majority of the conflict in the middle east and around the world, they pass anti criticism legislation any chance they get, they have massive amounts of duel citizenship holding politicians around the world, you're not allowed to question the holocaust or ask for definitive proof that it happened at all. It's indoctrination pure and simple. To know who rules over you simply look at the people you're not allowed to criticize.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 05:17 PM   #3662
Chief Smash
Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
Thank you for proving to be a gigantic douchebag, searching for "the exact fodder needed" in order to politicize a murderous tragedy.

Of course. Phoenix and Eats only show up when they sense a victory. This terrorism was apparently a victory for Phoenix so he shows up to somehow rub it in.
Chief Smash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 08:35 PM   #3663
blackzc
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Smash View Post
Of course. Phoenix and Eats only show up when they sense a victory. This terrorism was apparently a victory for Phoenix so he shows up to somehow rub it in.
Yeah that was interesting. People like spec and myself don't want our society overrun by hostile foreigners = mass shooters. It couldn't possibly be that these hostile invaders that have been killing the shit out of Europeans en mass for the past 10 years. The shooter seemed really upset about Ebba Ackerland. That was the deaf French girl that got hit by a truck, then had her grave vandalized 30 times by immigratns.

The mosque that was attacked had known ISIS backing fundies in it, there are articles going back to 2014, not to mention Mossad was operating in the area.

What i think it is, is that the topic makes him feel bad and guilty. This built in white guilt instills in him a sense of shame. When shootings like this happen, his karma feels kick in, this allows him to say SEE!! You said things that the left construes as mean, this is your fault!

1 Christian every 5 mins.

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/7...tian-slaughter

I don't stay up at night, posting on twitter, smdh, or being upset about this fact.

Why should i be upset about NZ? Because the news makes it a theatrical saga? Na.

Why are muslims even in the west? We have a history of war with them going back 1000 years. Go home, buy your 2 liters with ebt cards and sell them at your shitty corner store that used to be owned by good people in your own country....

We are nearing the point of no return if things don't change now. Trump better cut the shit.....i dunno, that line has gotten old...who the hell knows.

Last edited by blackzc; 03-15-2019 at 08:49 PM..
blackzc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 09:18 PM   #3664
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackzc View Post
We are nearing the point of no return

We've been at that point many times prior. This isn't even close, lol.

* Revolutionary War. 25,000 dead Americans. Gosh, I guess it's worse now.
* War of 1812. DC burned to the ground, 20,000 dead Americans. Gosh, I guess it's worse now.
* Civil War. 600,000+ dead Americans. Gosh, I guess it's worse now.
* WW I and WWII - 500,000 total dead Americans. Gosh, I guess it's worse now.
* The Great Depression. A quarter of the working age population out of work. Millions ruined economically. Gosh, I guess it's worse now.
* Cold War - Impending nuclear winter, possible at any time w/Russia. Gosh, I guess it's worse now.

You need some perspective.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
I certainly went to frat parties where girls were getting roofied
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 12:05 AM   #3665
Eats
Developer

Quote:
I never left. I just lurk and Iíve been traveling a lot this year. Iím in Singapore right now so I donít have a ton of time for this endless circle jerk.

Last edited by Eats; 03-16-2019 at 12:28 AM..
Eats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 12:23 AM   #3666
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:

* War of 1812. DC burned to the ground, 20,000 dead Americans. Gosh, I guess it's worse now.
* The Great Depression. A quarter of the working age population out of work. Millions ruined economically. Gosh, I guess it's worse now.
* Cold War - Impending nuclear winter, possible at any time w/Russia. Gosh, I guess it's worse now.

When they out breed us and push for sharia law perhaps you'll get the picture. By then it'll be too late, again look at the UK for a prime fucking example of what not standing up to Islam due to political correctness leads to.
Old 03-16-2019, 12:44 AM   #3667
Eats
Developer

https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-47577507
Old 03-16-2019, 05:07 AM   #3668
Chief Smash
Subscriber

Quote:
I never left. I just lurk and Iíve been traveling a lot this year. Iím in Singapore right now so I donít have a ton of time for this endless circle jerk.
Would you rather I phrase it ďEats only musters the courage to post when he thinks he can take a victory lap?Ē
Old 03-16-2019, 06:38 AM   #3669
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
I never left. I just lurk
Sounds like one of your parties! Worm.
Quote:
Old 03-16-2019, 10:44 AM   #3670
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Would you rather I phrase it ďEats only musters the courage to post when he thinks he can take a victory lap?Ē
That's standard for progressives, it's why they love echo chambers so much.
Old 03-16-2019, 11:21 AM   #3671
Chief Smash
Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
That's standard for progressives, it's why they love echo chambers so much.
And theyíll call this place an echo chamber when the reality is that people like Eats, Phoenix, and Bean just donít have the stomach to stick around and debate ideas for all that long. Thereís no de-platforming or shadow banning here. You just have to make your case and be ready for someone to call you out on your BS.
Old 03-16-2019, 02:29 PM   #3672
blackzc
Evil Dead

Quote:

Re-read my post, you numpty.

Quote:
We are nearing the point of no return if things don't change now. Trump better cut the shit.....i dunno, that line has gotten old...who the hell knows.
But your right, we still have a ways to go. That doesnt mean you cant look at the way things are heading and see it coming. This is my point. Not that we are already there.

Hence me saying (point of no return)
Old 03-16-2019, 02:39 PM   #3673
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi

The slippery slope is called that because it happens gradually. The water doesn't start at the boiling point.

Dearborn MI was just a place where a bunch of Muslim refugees were settled decades ago and continue to concentrate (forcing out any other population which dares to try and move in). Now they've got a puppet legislator in Congress in the form of Ilhan Abdullahi Omar, protected not just by her religion but by her gender. Definitely the double whammy for our ever so sensitive political assholes in DC cause, as we've seen, it makes her basically unassailable no matter how poorly she acts. You wouldn't attack a WOMAN would you?! How mean, sexist, and Islamophobic! Her Muslim puppet masters planned well.

She is definitely an ally of the worst aspects of Islam and Sharia, already spouting anti-semitic propaganda in our halls of power.

Not only that but thanks to her we now have the basics of an anti-blasphemy push in Congress. What started out as a way to squelch her attacks against Jews and Israel ended up bundling in "anti-islamic" speech too, and we know how this will end. Any dissent or discussion which now touches against majority Muslim nations will suddenly be Islamophobic and will be immediately censored.

It has happened in every western nation to date where they've implemented similar directives such as Canada and the UK, or the EU.
vallor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 04:47 PM   #3674
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
Re-read my post, you numpty.
No thank you!

And yes, I am often a numpty, among other things of a pejorative nature. I'll own it!
Quote:
Old 03-16-2019, 05:02 PM   #3675
Eats
Developer

Quote:
Would you rather I phrase it “Eats only musters the courage to post when he thinks he can take a victory lap?”
I don’t even know what you’re talking about. I was posting a lot during Kavanaugh, hardly a victory lap.
Old 03-16-2019, 07:18 PM   #3676
Terran
Evil Dead

Pelosi wants to give 16-year-olds the right to vote.

Hilarious "When I was sixteen..." Twitter thread. Check it out!
Quote:
Old 03-16-2019, 08:36 PM   #3677
VenomUSMC
Evil Dead

Quote:
I donít even know what youíre talking about. I was posting a lot during Kavanaugh, hardly a victory lap.
Maybe this will help:
Quote:
VenomUSMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 09:06 PM   #3678
Eats
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenomUSMC View Post
Maybe this will help:
I thought Kavanaugh would get confirmed though. I even bet on this outcome on predictIt at the time and made money.
Old 03-17-2019, 01:42 PM   #3679
Terran
Evil Dead

Houston public library allowed convicted child sex offender to read to kids during drag queen story time.

The headline alone tells you how absolutely fucking nuts far too many people have become on the left. Drag queen story time. For children. With a sex offender. FFS.

Quote:
Old 03-17-2019, 04:41 PM   #3680
Eats
Developer

*crickets*