Today 11:47 AM
171 Replies, 54,920 Views

Old 03-11-2019, 09:23 PM   #3641
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
I'm not apathetic, I just care less and less.*

As for my kids, they're going to be just fine. There are so many hopelessly, helplessly lazy young adults around that you really stand out if you have your head even just partially out of your ass today. My oldest got a full ride to a solid school. We'll see about the rest, but I'm quite hopeful.

Things are no different now than they have been in the past. All of this tribal warfare bullshit is cyclic and has occurred in every single generation. The particulars change, but the overarching narrative of conflict doesn't. It's even been worse in the past on many occasions. Politicians scream at each other. Opposing camps yell and pitch a fit. Newspapers and the media lie and toss around propaganda. Immigrants are going to destroy us. Meh. Same shit, different year.

If you were on your deathbed right now, would any of this shit really matter? NOPE.

In a few months I'm heading on an approximately 10,000 mile (the hell if I know how many side miles we'll do) summer trip with my wife and kids that will cover more than half of the lower 48. I won't be pissing my pants about the assholes in Washington. I'll be having a helluva time with my family and the extended family that hooks up with us along the way. God knows how many more days I have to enjoy such times. My dad is 90 this year. The hell if I'm going to argue politics with him. I love the man and it doesn't mean a hill of beans in the end.

My blood pressure needs a break. So I'm giving it one!

* Sarcasm alert.
I'm sure UK and German people said it's no big deal a decade ago and now they're overrun by Muslims who stab and throw acid at them on the streets of London. Yep no big deal, cept for the tens of thousands of Muslims in Michigan, Minnesota etc. who put people like AOC and Ilhan Omar and the like in office. We're heading down such a wonderful path policy wise.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 05:03 AM   #3642
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
Yep no big dea
Awesome. We agree for once!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
I certainly went to frat parties where girls were getting roofied
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 05:18 AM   #3643
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
Awesome. We agree for once!
You really don't pay any attention to history or the world around you, pretty fucking ignorant really.
Old 03-12-2019, 07:48 AM   #3644
Chief Smash
Subscriber

Terran is right in that these things have all happened before and people cried that the sky was falling when, in the end, it didn't. But some of these times happened when the government limited immigration much more than today. I've heard/read credible arguments that this limitation allowed those new waves of immigrants time to assimilate. We don't live in a culture where assimilation is even encouraged anymore. We also live in a welfare state and effectively open borders in addition to a welfare state is bad news. Lastly, Spec, you're right in that immigration has partially become weaponized by militant Muslims and those behind these Mexican immigration caravans. Combined with the demographic winter that most of Christian white Europeans and Americans have foisted upon ourselves and I do worry about this stuff. It's possible things will work out as they have in the past but this situation isn't exactly like the past. And we won't know if there's a real problem until it's too late.
Chief Smash is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 07:54 AM   #3645
AlfredT
Evil Dead

That picture blackczc posted, that no one replied to...

is it because that picture is really fuggly.. like a special ed kids school ms paint project ugly...
Old 03-12-2019, 09:15 AM   #3646
Chief Smash
Subscriber

I finally watched that video you posted Pacer. My Mom sent the same one to me and my brothers recently too. Very interesting. I think we all know that a lot of politicians are empty suit mouthpieces but this video really shed some light on it in way I never thought of before.
Old 03-12-2019, 12:14 PM   #3647
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Smash View Post
Terran is right in that these things have all happened before and people cried that the sky was falling when, in the end, it didn't. But some of these times happened when the government limited immigration much more than today. I've heard/read credible arguments that this limitation allowed those new waves of immigrants time to assimilate. We don't live in a culture where assimilation is even encouraged anymore. We also live in a welfare state and effectively open borders in addition to a welfare state is bad news. Lastly, Spec, you're right in that immigration has partially become weaponized by militant Muslims and those behind these Mexican immigration caravans. Combined with the demographic winter that most of Christian white Europeans and Americans have foisted upon ourselves and I do worry about this stuff. It's possible things will work out as they have in the past but this situation isn't exactly like the past. And we won't know if there's a real problem until it's too late.
We used to not allow Muslims in government for a reason. The same thing that happened to the UK is starting to happen in the US and Canada. People need to wake the fuck up before it's too late.
Old 03-12-2019, 02:12 PM   #3648
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
Terran is right
I'll take it!

My mom says she's finally proud of me now. Thank you!
Quote:
Old 03-12-2019, 03:38 PM   #3649
Chief Smash
Subscriber

Quote:
Terran is right
Crap I meant to say Venom.

I kid I kid
Old 03-12-2019, 03:58 PM   #3650
blackzc
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlfredT View Post
That picture blackczc posted, that no one replied to...

is it because that picture is really fuggly.. like a special ed kids school ms paint project ugly...
Its intentional lol, that meme has been around for a year or two now. The Chad VS Virgin just changes

And this is kinda where many on the alt right are right now. The decline is going to happen, Trump (on the surface) isn't going to stop it. Might as well vote for free shit, helping you, and accelerating the decline.

A podcast i was listening to last was getting into ways to give the system as little money as possible. Doing your part to check out of this game while getting yours.

Ya, know what almost every immigrant and black does and has been doing from day one? Fuck it, our high trust society is over.

Terran is right, im right there with him, its tiresome and im ready to stop worrying about it. And enjoy my life, the sun and trees are going nowhere, the birds will keep chirping while this drama plays out.

The thing that bothers me the most as it really seems like the founding fathers vision of the country may be dead. But that's what subversion does. And even in the very beginning they were already seeing cracks forming.

Sucks.
Old 03-12-2019, 07:13 PM   #3651
PacerDawn
Choadwanger

Quote:
I finally watched that video you posted Pacer. My Mom sent the same one to me and my brothers recently too. Very interesting. I think we all know that a lot of politicians are empty suit mouthpieces but this video really shed some light on it in way I never thought of before.
Thing is, they never tried to hide it. All of this information has been out there and in fact they have been advertising it. That's the really scary part.
Old 03-13-2019, 05:48 AM   #3652
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by PacerDawn View Post
Thing is, they never tried to hide it. All of this information has been out there and in fact they have been advertising it. That's the really scary part.
They don't need to, anyone who questions the agenda is labeled a tin foil conspiracy chaser, combine that with how little people pay attention to politics and it's quite easy for the far left to push communism in America.
Old 03-14-2019, 10:49 PM   #3653
blackzc
Evil Dead

Flyyn's brother posted Q stuff yesterday.

Just the letter Q

Then goes on to say his account was hacked, apologizes to (anons). He literately said, no offence anons..

lol weird.

Spec, if Q is real the alt right is either controlled op or at the top of least, are aware of Q and are told to discredit it. Which is what they do.

Does that make sense?
Old 03-14-2019, 11:36 PM   #3654
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackzc View Post
Flyyn's brother posted Q stuff yesterday.

Just the letter Q

Then goes on to say his account was hacked, apologizes to (anons). He literately said, no offence anons..

lol weird.

Spec, if Q is real the alt right is either controlled op or at the top of least, are aware of Q and are told to discredit it. Which is what they do.

Does that make sense?
Perfect sense at that.
Old 03-15-2019, 03:49 AM   #3655
Phoenix1985
Subscriber

Quote:
I'm sure UK and German people said it's no big deal a decade ago and now they're overrun by Muslims who stab and throw acid at them on the streets of London. Yep no big deal, cept for the tens of thousands of Muslims in Michigan, Minnesota etc. who put people like AOC and Ilhan Omar and the like in office. We're heading down such a wonderful path policy wise.
Thank you for providing the exact fodder needed to point out why you are wrong, given the tragedy that happened today. I mean, it took a few days, but at least you were still on the same thread page, right? Good on ya, mate.
Phoenix1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 12:03 PM   #3656
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix1985 View Post
Thank you for providing the exact fodder needed to point out why you are wrong, given the tragedy that happened today. I mean, it took a few days, but at least you were still on the same thread page, right? Good on ya, mate.
Not wrong at all, western countries are being invaded from within. Thanks to marxism and Zionism.
Old 03-15-2019, 12:25 PM   #3657
blackzc
Evil Dead

Quote:
This attack is part and parcel for living a multicultural society. Surely you cant be attacking spec for the actions of a lone gunman. Even Sadiq Kahn sees through your virtue signalling. He knows whats up. Na mean?

In short, fuck off.

At least some politicians are giving sane responses

Old 03-15-2019, 12:28 PM   #3658
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackzc View Post
This attack is part and parcel for living a multicultural society. Surely you cant be attacking spec for the actions of a lone gunman. Even Sadiq Kahn sees through your virtue signalling. He knows whats up. Na mean?

He's only upset because it was Muslims targeted for once. The reality is in the last 30 days there were 99 Islamic attacks in 20 countries, in which 701 people were killed and 697 injured. The MSM won't talk about that though, doesn't fit the narrative.
Old 03-15-2019, 01:36 PM   #3659
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
Thank you for providing the exact fodder needed
Thank you for proving to be a gigantic douchebag, searching for "the exact fodder needed" in order to politicize a murderous tragedy.

Quote:
Old 03-15-2019, 02:04 PM   #3660
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi

Quote:
He's only upset because it was Muslims targeted for once. The reality is in the last 30 days there were 99 Islamic attacks in 20 countries, in which 701 people were killed and 697 injured. The MSM won't talk about that though, doesn't fit the narrative.
The media around the world are breathe a sigh of relief whenever they can point to a pile of bodies that are piled up due to the terrorist actions of non-Muslims.

It gives them something they can use to divert attention from the hundreds and hundreds of innocents being buried in mass graves and left broken and bloodied on the streets thanks to actions of the followers of the "Religion of Peace".

Thank goodness we are going to keep getting more and more of their type of "cultural diversity" in the West.
vallor is offline   Reply With Quote