20 Replies, 1,087 Views

Old 03-17-2019, 06:50 PM   #3681
blackzc
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
*crickets*
You have kids bra?

OMEGALULZ!! Keep up the good work Trump, im trusting the plan you orange faggot!
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...record-numbers

Meanwhile Q anon is pretending Runic symbols on the NZ shooters gun are the same ones as the fish paintings on Podestas hands, implying pizzagate connections....

Aahaha, goddam. TIL Q is a low info dipshit.

Im about to get my news by opening my door once a day and simply observing....this shit is getting stupid.

Eats, hang in there buddy, your morals and values are going to be just fine. Nothing ever changes....I mean sure, at some point regular people will burn this all down, but its gonna be another 20 years i bet. Life is still too comfortable for anything to happen now.

The parasites have not quite drained the host of life. Enjoy.
Old 03-18-2019, 04:23 AM   #3682
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
*crickets*
The sound Eats makes when someone is raped at a party he is attending.
Quote:
I certainly went to frat parties where girls were getting roofied
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 06:31 PM   #3683
Eats
Developer

I make cricket noises? You are so dumb your insults don’t even make sense.
Eats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 07:27 PM   #3684
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
I make cricket noises?
In offering no protest against the rape and assault of women at parties you were present at (see my sig for his admission, folks), you do indeed respond to such illegal, immoral, reprehensible behavior with nothing.

*crickets*

You are a worm. Your words are all the evidence anyone needs of that. A worm.
Quote:
Old 03-19-2019, 09:29 PM   #3685
Eats
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
In offering no protest against the rape and assault of women at parties you were present at (see my sig for his admission, folks), you do indeed respond to such illegal, immoral, reprehensible behavior with nothing.

*crickets*

You are a worm. Your words are all the evidence anyone needs of that. A worm.
Your accusations are retarded, and make as much sense as your jokes. Frat parties have like 500+ people at them and you don't know what is happening. It is only after the fact that anyone knows what happened. I wasn't a member of any frat.

This is like me blaming you for doing nothing to stop the 9/11 attacks because you were in the United States at the time and chose not to act.
Old 03-19-2019, 09:33 PM   #3686
Eats
Developer

Let's restart the thread talking about this electoral college vs popular vote thing.

Right now the biggest problem with the electoral college is that your vote only matters if you are in a swing state, therefore only issues that are important to swing states get addressed.

This disenfranchises red and blue states, as well as rural and urban populations. Essentially only like 10% of the population gets to have a vote that matters.

Pure popular vote would create a tyranny of the majority of urban populations. Both proposals suck imo, but the current electoral college system disenfranchises the overwhelming majority of the population.
Old 03-19-2019, 10:08 PM   #3687
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Let's restart the thread talking about this electoral college vs popular vote thing.

Right now the biggest problem with the electoral college is that your vote only matters if you are in a swing state, therefore only issues that are important to swing states get addressed.

This disenfranchises red and blue states, as well as rural and urban populations. Essentially only like 10% of the population gets to have a vote that matters.

Pure popular vote would create a tyranny of the majority of urban populations. Both proposals suck imo, but the current electoral college system disenfranchises the overwhelming majority of the population.
Again there's a reason we have an electoral college system, otherwise Comiefornia and Jew York would decide every single election. It may not be an ideal system but for the sake of people's votes actually counting it has worked well. The bigger issue is getting to the bottom of voter fraud in deep blue states, because as much as ideologues pretend it isn't happening, it certainly is. The idea of states like Cali allowing illegals to vote and encouraging such needs to be addressed and swiftly. That there politicians on the left actively requesting that illegals should be given the right to vote is absolute lunacy.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 10:25 PM   #3688
Eats
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
Again there's a reason we have an electoral college system, otherwise Comiefornia and Jew York would decide every single election.
They aren't big enough to do that really. The popular vote in the history of the US has almost always aligned with the electoral college.

I think there could be other proposals than popular vote vs broken electoral college that try to account for the rural vs urban divide without disenfranchising like 90% of voters.

Quote:
It may not be an ideal system but for the sake of people's votes actually counting it has worked well. The bigger issue is getting to the bottom of voter fraud in deep blue states, because as much as ideologues pretend it isn't happening, it certainly is. The idea of states like Cali allowing illegals to vote and encouraging such needs to be addressed and swiftly. That there politicians on the left actively requesting that illegals should be given the right to vote is absolute lunacy.
The only real voter fraud happening is in NC and it is coming from the GOP. Compelling evidence of what you are talking about doesn't exist no matter how much you clench your butt cheeks together and wish it was real.
Old 03-20-2019, 01:36 AM   #3689
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
They aren't big enough to do that really. The popular vote in the history of the US has almost always aligned with the electoral college.

I think there could be other proposals than popular vote vs broken electoral college that try to account for the rural vs urban divide without disenfranchising like 90% of voters.

The only real voter fraud happening is in NC and it is coming from the GOP. Compelling evidence of what you are talking about doesn't exist no matter how much you clench your butt cheeks together and wish it was real.
Actually there was voter fraud in California, Arizona, Florida, and Georgia this past mid term. Fortunately in 2 of those cases it didn't matter. Pretending it's not happening, especially on the massive scale that it does in California is absolute intellectual dishonesty.

https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com...htmlstory.html

https://www.investors.com/politics/e...ectoral-fraud/
Old 03-20-2019, 02:29 AM   #3690
Eats
Developer

Quote:
Actually there was voter fraud in California, Arizona, Florida, and Georgia this past mid term. Fortunately in 2 of those cases it didn't matter. Pretending it's not happening, especially on the massive scale that it does in California is absolute intellectual dishonesty.

https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com...htmlstory.html

https://www.investors.com/politics/e...ectoral-fraud/
Out of date voter rolls is NOT voter fraud. Also your first link even says they provided no evidence at all.

In none of these cases did it matter because it isn’t real or it is on such a miniscule scale that it doesn’t matter at all.

The only place it really did happen is in North Carolina and we know that was the GOP.
Old 03-20-2019, 02:38 AM   #3691
VenomUSMC
Evil Dead

Quote:
Your accusations are retarded, and make as much sense as your jokes. Frat parties have like 500+ people at them and you don't know what is happening. It is only after the fact that anyone knows what happened. I wasn't a member of any frat.

This is like me blaming you for doing nothing to stop the 9/11 attacks because you were in the United States at the time and chose not to act.
Are you pretending that you are too slow to understand how the use of "crickets" is commonly for the purpose of pointing to the silence of a person or group? Dumb. Just plain dumb.

You now want to claim that you didn't realize that all of this raping was going on until after your college days?
Quote:
Quote:
"She went to many parties where she saw boys lining up outside a room to take a turn gang raping a woman? She recalls at "many" of these parties guys were running a "train," gang raping these drunken women, and she didn't say anything and kept on partying, returning to these supposed rape parties "many" times?"

Did you guys not go to college? I went to frat parties where shit like this was going down, and there were lots of people at them.
Quote:
I certainly went to frat parties where girls were getting roofied and it was dangerous for them to pass out drunk, and if you went to almost any frat party at any big ten school so did you.

Everyone knew this shit was going on with the pikes, but the girls thought the guys were hot so they were going to those parties. What you are saying about Swetnick just isn't reflective of reality.
Quote:
All of these allegations were well known, but it certainly didn't stop these co-eds from hanging out with the pikes. If he was Kavanaugh idk what I would do right now because I wouldn't want to fuck my life up for telling the truth.

I don't understand how anyone who went to frat parties would think that Swetnick's story sounds unbelievable.

I think there are other things that do a better job of discrediting her, but her claims aren't absurd.
"All of these allegations were well known."
"Everyone knew this shit was going on with the pikes."
"I went to frat parties where shit like this [guys lining up outside a door to wait their turn to gang-rape a girl] was going down, and there were lots of people at them."

Now you claim you didn't know until after the fact? You specified that such things were known back then, claiming that the girls kept going to the parties because "the guys were hot."

It's not equivalent to simply being in the U.S. and doing nothing to stop 9/11. If you knew 9/11 was going down and just headed down to your favorite roofie-spot, without sounding the alarm (that's a phrase that may also give you trouble, like crickets -- it's not a literal alarm if you get stuck here) on the attack being planned, then yes, you'd be a terrible person for that as well.
VenomUSMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2019, 04:24 AM   #3692
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Out of date voter rolls is NOT voter fraud. Also your first link even says they provided no evidence at all.

In none of these cases did it matter because it isnít real or it is on such a miniscule scale that it doesnít matter at all.

The only place it really did happen is in North Carolina and we know that was the GOP.
I trust Judicial Watch far more than your corrupt communist DNC party sorry.
Old 03-20-2019, 04:58 AM   #3693
Eats
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenomUSMC View Post
Are you pretending that you are too slow to understand how the use of "crickets" is commonly for the purpose of pointing to the silence of a person or group? Dumb. Just plain dumb.
Yeah, but you wouldn't say crickets is the sound a person makes when you are trying to make a joke, unless you are bad at making jokes.

Quote:
You now want to claim that you didn't realize that all of this raping was going on until after your college days?
I stopped going to frat parties after freshman year. And I don't think I ever went to the same frat twice.

Quote:
Now you claim you didn't know until after the fact? You specified that such things were known back then, claiming that the girls kept going to the parties because "the guys were hot."
They did keep going. I didn't. I didn't join a frat.

Quote:
It's not equivalent to simply being in the U.S. and doing nothing to stop 9/11. If you knew 9/11 was going down and just headed down to your favorite roofie-spot, without sounding the alarm (that's a phrase that may also give you trouble, like crickets -- it's not a literal alarm if you get stuck here) on the attack being planned, then yes, you'd be a terrible person for that as well.
Again, I didn't keep going. I only ever went to a handful of frat parties. At different frat houses.

Last edited by Eats; 03-20-2019 at 07:27 AM..
Old 03-20-2019, 05:03 AM   #3694
Eats
Developer

Quote:
I trust Judicial Watch far more than your corrupt communist DNC party sorry.
"Judicial Watch did not offer any data to back up its claim, and it declined to give the Los Angeles Times any details about its analysis"

I don't trust any group that refuses to present evidence and just endlessly makes wild, unsubstantiated claims.

Mueller goes before judges and brings actual charges. He doesn't just talk about filing lawsuits and never actually do anything.

Just because someone is telling you what you want to hear doesn't make it true or make them trustworthy.
Old 03-20-2019, 07:44 AM   #3695
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi

Quote:
I don't trust any group that refuses to present evidence and just endlessly makes wild, unsubstantiated claims.

Just because someone is telling you what you want to hear doesn't make it true or make them trustworthy.
The irony is strong with this one.
vallor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2019, 11:34 AM   #3696
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
"Judicial Watch did not offer any data to back up its claim, and it declined to give the Los Angeles Times any details about its analysis"

Mueller goes before judges and brings actual charges. He doesn't just talk about filing lawsuits and never actually do anything.

But you do actually you're a liberal it's in your blood. Mueller also used a tainted Fisa to start this whole witch hunt in the first place bought and paid for by Hillary Clinton.
Old 03-20-2019, 01:52 PM   #3697
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
Your accusations are retarded, and make as much sense as your jokes.
Who's joking? I'm CALLING YOU OUT with YOUR OWN WORDS.

No accusations. Just quotes. You ADMITTED to it. In your own words.

Quote:
...bad at making jokes.
You are a worm. A worm who admits in his own words to knowing about assaults and rapes and doing nothing.

That's not a joke. That's you, in your own words.
Quote:
Old 03-20-2019, 05:43 PM   #3698
VenomUSMC
Evil Dead

Quote:
Yeah, but you wouldn't say crickets is the sound a person makes when you are trying to make a joke, unless you are bad at making jokes.
Are you attempting to further confirm your ignorance and/or stupidity? If that was your mission, consider it to be a success.

WAPO: Why are we hearing crickets from the GOP
DailyKOS: Crickets from Republicans

Have you figured it out yet? Also, it wasn't a joke: it was an insult.

Quote:
I stopped going to frat parties after freshman year. And I don't think I ever went to the same frat twice.
Irrelevant, as you stated:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats
I went to frat parties where shit like this [gang-raping girls] was going down, and there were lots of people at them.
And you did.... nothing. All this despite your claim that you knew. Care you attempt to rewrite the very disgusting history you provided?

Quote:
Again, I didn't keep going. I only ever went to a handful of frat parties. At different frat houses.
Now your defense is that you only went to a "handful" of frat parties, as if that's a good defense. It wouldn't matter if you only went to a single frat party, considering you've noted you were aware of girls being gang-raped at these parties. In fact, you felt that anyone who had gone to a frat party at a Big Ten school would have had the same experience, which is absurd:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats
I certainly went to frat parties where girls were getting roofied and it was dangerous for them to pass out drunk, and if you went to almost any frat party at any big ten school so did you.
You've stated you went to multiple parties where girls were being roofied, for what you'd also explain was to be raped or gang-raped. You did nothing. So, yes, per your own admissions, you're scum.
VenomUSMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2019, 05:43 PM   #3699
Eats
Developer

Quote:
Mueller also used a tainted Fisa to start this whole witch hunt in the first place bought and paid for by Hillary Clinton.
Ok, that is itself pretty unverified information because the FISA warrant isn't public.

The dossier was just unverified intelligence itself though from a variety of sources who claimed they had inside information. It still needed to be substantiated as true or false. I didn't just believe it all blindly.
Old 03-20-2019, 06:50 PM   #3700
blackzc
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post

You are a worm. A worm who admits in his own words to knowing about assaults and rapes and doing nothing.

That's not a joke. That's you, in your own words.
I'm not here to take Eats side but to be honest. Women are whores. Especially college ones. Useless cock receptacles. The bitches wanted equality, they now have it.

Quote:

WAPO: Why are we hearing crickets from the GOP
DailyKOS: Crickets from Republicans
What do you even mean? Republicans normally do, or are expected to make cricket sounds?

Are you dumb? Cause the only animal that makes cricket sounds is crickets last time i checked.