56 Replies, 2,796 Views
The Charlottesville Lie
Last post by SpectralThundr
Today 12:42 AM
20 Replies, 1,087 Views

Old 03-20-2019, 07:28 PM   #3701
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Crickets on what? That NZ Shooting? Not even sure what Eats context was for that lame attempt at an insult to begin with.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2019, 07:30 PM   #3702
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Smash View Post
And theyíll call this place an echo chamber when the reality is that people like Eats, Phoenix, and Bean just donít have the stomach to stick around and debate ideas for all that long. Thereís no de-platforming or shadow banning here. You just have to make your case and be ready for someone to call you out on your BS.
Altho Bean sure gave an honest go of it the brief time he was mod, censoring people left and right and deleting entire chunks of threads because it likely offended his precious feel feels.
Old 03-20-2019, 08:05 PM   #3703
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackzc View Post
Women are whores.

Useless cock receptacles.

The bitches

cricket sounds?
Helluva highlight reel, black.

Quote:
Are you dumb?
Someone sure is!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
I certainly went to frat parties where girls were getting roofied
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2019, 08:20 PM   #3704
Eats
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenomUSMC View Post

WAPO: Why are we hearing crickets from the GOP
DailyKOS: Crickets from Republicans
This means they arenít saying anything. Not that they are making cricket noises. It isnít a noise the GOP is making...

Itís weird that you canít see the grammatical issue here. Maybe your bias is blocking your ability to think?
Eats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 02:55 AM   #3705
VenomUSMC
Evil Dead

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venom
WAPO: Why are we hearing crickets from the GOP
DailyKOS: Crickets from Republicans
This means they arenít saying anything. Not that they are making cricket noises. It isnít a noise the GOP is making...

Itís weird that you canít see the grammatical issue here. Maybe your bias is blocking your ability to think?
Your projection is stunning. This is exactly why I picked quotes which featured the cricket noises being from Republicans.

It's weird that you see there being some sort of grammatical issue with what Terran said. Here is the quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
The sound Eats makes when someone is raped at a party he is attending.
I make cricket noises? You are so dumb your insults donít even make sense.
What Terran said amounts to the exact same thing. You may even notice that the WAPO said "hearing crickets from the GOP." Do you think the WAPO was claiming the GOP was literally making cricket noises? No, it's a slam of Republicans, so you're able to understand that it means silence from them. Yet when it's a jab at you, you're unable to. Of course you're back to claiming it's others too biased to think. Geez, you're just tripling down on illustrating how (1) dumb and (2) biased you are on this funny tidbit.
VenomUSMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 04:05 AM   #3706
Eats
Developer

Do you know why you are not finding quotes that say "The GOP makes cricket sounds when asked about ...."

Because no one would say that because it is retarded.
Old 03-21-2019, 04:06 AM   #3707
Chief Smash
Subscriber

Quote:

Chief Smash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 06:43 AM   #3708
Eats
Developer

Scaramucci comes roaring back for some more front stabbing.

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...mccain-attacks
Old 03-21-2019, 08:41 AM   #3709
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Scaramucci comes roaring back for some more front stabbing.

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...mccain-attacks
"Sen. Lindsay Graham (R-S.C.), who was a close friend of McCain’s, on Wednesday said that the president's attacks “hurt him more than they hurt the legacy of Sen. McCain.”

Not to Americans who have a brain and think for themselves, Trump's telling it like it is on Mccain, the man was a piece of shit traitor conspiring with Muslims to enrich himself, shitting on Veterans, screwed Americans by endorsing Obozocare and the list goes on and on. Graham wants to talk about legacy? Mccain had no legacy beyond what politicians pretend he had to protect their own corruption as usual. Meanwhile Trump is saying outloud what most people think.
Old 03-21-2019, 12:09 PM   #3710
blackzc
Evil Dead

Quote:
Do you know why you are not finding quotes that say "The GOP makes cricket sounds when asked about ...."

This important. I think you have a real point here. Lets break this down.

This is a cricket.

There are 900 different species, their chirps are mating calls, frequency of these chirps can vary depending on conditions such as temperature. Crickets are effectively defenseless. Relying on hiding or burrowing to escape danger. Some crickets are brightly colored to portray danger but no variant of the cricket is poisonous.

Political leanings of the cricket. Unknown.

This is a GOP

There are only one species of GOP, however several races exist. Mating calls consist of texting, cell phone dating apps and outings to local bars. The GOP is effectively useless. They portray to their voter base a sense of tradition and conservative values. Unfortunately nature seems to be not favoring the GOP as of late, their attempts to stop the advances of the democrats fail time and time again. A burgeoning right wing far superior in intellect, ethics, morals and aggression will most likely replace the GOP.

Political leanings of the GOP, Unknown

In closing the GOP and crickets have one trait in common, both are effectively submissives, crickets long term projection for sustainability is far better than the GOP, whos fate is for all intents and purposes, is written in stone due to its inability to define goals and fight off aggressors.
Old 03-21-2019, 02:24 PM   #3711
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Absolutely right Black, never mind that half or more of the GOP may as well put a D next to their name at this point.
Old 03-21-2019, 03:08 PM   #3712
VenomUSMC
Evil Dead

Quote:

It's funny that you think it's retarded when you had zero issue with it when it was a saying used to jab the GOP. This seems to be due to your hyper-partisan bias and generally stupidity. If you had any ability to understand what you read on something more than a hyper-partisan basis, you'd say that you already agreed that such a saying was fine in this very thread: Feast your eyes:

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venom
"WAPO: Why are we hearing crickets from the GOP"?

The supposed grammatical issue you take with Terran's jab exists with the WAPO quote you had zero issue with. Per the WAPO quote, they're saying the source of the cricket noises is from the GOP.

"Why are we hearing crickets from the GOP." What noise is being heard? The sound of crickets. Who/what is the source of that noise? The GOP. Therefore, per the WAPO, the GOP is making cricket noises -- you know, what you claim to be "retarded."

Per your own response, you're evidently too stupid to even figure out that is what the WAPO quote says when taken literally -- and taking it literally would be dumb. You'd take such a quote literally, when your personal politics allowed you to.

I am glad that you've done this. It perfectly illustrates just how hyper-partisan you are and ultimately how stupid you are. You've long taken obviously partisan stances while trying to claim to wave the flag of a moderate. You've long tried to have detailed discussing, claiming to be attempting some sort of objective analysis, as you simply dismiss anything that doesn't align with your purely political ideology. I thought you'd have a more difficult time topping how badly you did when you attempted to dismiss a study concerning transgender individuals. Remember you made all sorts of untrue claims, showing you couldn't even navigate a rather small study? Your response? You claimed to have been involved in more detailed studies than that, which just made it preposterous that you couldn't use the make it through the one you were stumbling over.

To make matters worse, you've admitted to being a witness to rapes/gang-rapes at frat parties, now thinking if you tried to water down the amount of parties you attended as if that would mean your unwillingness to even report these rapes you witnessed was somehow sufficient. Why did you launch into this story of your willingness to party with rapists? You wanted to knock a GOP nominee for SCOTUS.
Old 03-21-2019, 03:38 PM   #3713
blackzc
Evil Dead

Old 03-21-2019, 06:57 PM   #3714
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

It always amazes me when blatant far lefties can't even come to terms that they're far lefties. We have a few of those here who claim to be so moderate, yet project the far left parrot rhetoric every time they post practically. People who are conservative have zero issue with proudly saying, "yes I'm a conservative" makes one wonder why those who are so cock sure about pushing progressive agendas can't do the same.
Old 03-21-2019, 07:10 PM   #3715
Eats
Developer

Venom you have lost your mind. I don't care about which outlet is reporting proper cricket usage as long as it has editors with basic grammatical standards. This isn't a partisan issue. You siding with Terran is though or you are fully retarded. I guess it could be either.
Old 03-21-2019, 07:13 PM   #3716
Eats
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
It always amazes me when blatant far lefties can't even come to terms that they're far lefties. We have a few of those here who claim to be so moderate, yet project the far left parrot rhetoric every time they post practically. People who are conservative have zero issue with proudly saying, "yes I'm a conservative" makes one wonder why those who are so cock sure about pushing progressive agendas can't do the same.
When I take political tests they say I am moderate. I don't support bernie or AOC. So if I am "far left" then what would you call people who support them?

If I think it is fucked up and weird that Trump is attacking a veteran that was a prisoner of war who died recently does that make me "far left" or just a regular person who thinks that is a fucked up thing to do?
Old 03-21-2019, 07:38 PM   #3717
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
Venom you have lost your mind.
A well thought out rebuttal. Let's give it what it deserves!

*crickets*

Quote:
When I take political tests they say I am moderate.
Bzzzzt, wrong. That's a combination of your stupidity and lying. No surprise there.

Quote:
If I think it is fucked up and weird that Trump is attacking a veteran that was a prisoner of war who died recently does that make me "far left" or just a regular person who thinks that is a fucked up thing to do?
Ignore liberals like Eats who defend John McCain. They'd spit on his grave too.

See my sig for a really fucked up thing to do, and consider what YOU, dear reader, would have done differently than Eats did.
Quote:
I certainly went to frat parties where girls were getting roofied
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 08:47 PM   #3718
Eats
Developer

It's fucked up to publicly attack someone who died recently unless they were an actual terrorist.

Even when people are drug addicts and alcoholics people don't tear them down right after they die. That is bizarre behavior no matter what side of the aisle he was on. Especially for someone actually holding office, not just some random journalist.

Why are you even defending this kind of behavior? The GOP itself isn't.
Old 03-22-2019, 01:04 AM   #3719
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi

Quote:
It's fucked up to publicly attack someone who died recently unless they were an actual terrorist.

Even when people are drug addicts and alcoholics people don't tear them down right after they die. That is bizarre behavior no matter what side of the aisle he was on.
Yeah, I mean sheesh, you need to wait a few centuries before you shit on them, tear down statues, rip on them for their beliefs, get buildings named after them changed, destroy any and all legacy they may have left and otherwise memory-hole the individuals or groups.

The progressives have the right idea. You gotta wait, dammit. Unless you can use the fake outrage of pretending to be offended on behalf of the recently deceased person to attack back and score virtue points against political opponents.
vallor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 01:43 AM   #3720
VenomUSMC
Evil Dead

Quote:
Venom you have lost your mind. I don't care about which outlet is reporting proper cricket usage as long as it has editors with basic grammatical standards.
The complaint you had about Terran's usage of cricket exists with the WAPO quote that their editors allowed -- and you took zero issue with that one. Plus, your complaint isn't even about grammatical standards -- it was about you didn't seem to think Terran's comment made sense. Considering you're unable to understand the WAPO quote uses the very same claim, that the cricket sound is coming from people, it doesn't appear you even understand grammar.

Quote:
This isn't a partisan issue. You siding with Terran is though or you are fully retarded. I guess it could be either.
It is a partisan issue, as it's not an issue when used against the GOP.

Looking at this sentence, who is making the cricket sound: "Why are we hearing crickets from Eats?"