Last post by Booda
Yesterday 11:32 AM
7 Replies, 583 Views

Old 06-05-2018, 12:45 AM   #1661
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackzc View Post
You want Hitler 2.0? Because this is how you get Hitler 2.0. Dilluting and replacing a culture and ehticitiy through immigration is defined as genocide as per the UN..Not that im some victim, i know better than that shit. America is not different, i mean, maybe a bit, but just because whites are inherently altruistic and willing to let other folks in. And thats fine...to a point.
Actually Hitler 2.0 can come through closer to what you're advocating with a big ass dash of what the left wants.

Lists of people, property, weapons, political affiliations, nationalism, suspended liberties, vast income inequality.

The sins of FEAR and GREED is what enables Hitler and other dictators. Some people have added a 3rd sin: GUILT. These are the three great sins of decadent societies and Western society has them in spades.

Everyone feels them, it's a matter of finding the right triggers which can be used to take advantage of them. The left has been very good at learning how to tweak Guilt and Greed while the right is much better at spinning Fear and Greed.

When the Right can be made to feel guilty as well things also tend to go downhill.

Examples:
Unqualified <enter minority> President
Blanket amnesty or citizenship grants for any group; (think DACA)
Social Engineering from the judicial bench (ala Obergefell v. Hodges)

It took the heavy immigrant populations hundreds of years to assimilate and that was essentially FORCED due to heavy discrimination. Irish, Italians, Blacks, Chinese, Jews, Scandinavians, pretty much anyone that wasn't English or French had it harder to find their way because of their background. And even then if you were Southern or Western you still had it a little tougher toward the end of the 19th Century.

The culture is such. And it's not based on color however as we've seen 2nd and 3rd generations of people who have assimilated can turn their back on the country so I hate to say there is clearly an integration issue when people are left to their own devices and aren't integrated in a fashion that forces them away from their tendency to cluster together with their own tribes (of muslims, of blacks, of whites, of whatever). But how do you change this without breaking the entire Constitution and freedom to associate?

No one is doing that now with new immigrants because they'd be locked up for discrimination. If muslims had been in America in great numbers before 1970s they would have found adaptations. Now they don't have to so many of them choose not to.

This is the case with a lot of radicalized terrorists and children who embrace the "thug" life despite having decent homes. And this isn't a US only problem. You can look at the folks who radicalize and join ISIS from 1st world countries, or commit terrorist attacks in their home countries. Many of them are 2nd generation from parents who struggled to get to their host country and did a fair job assimilating and have no issues with their host country rules.

Or in many American urban centers many African American children are the children or grandchildren of folks who saw pre-civil rights America and wonder why these kids take what they have for granted.

Then, of course, there is at least one more big sin that will enable a Hitler 2.0, which I feel the Right is mostly guilty of: COWARDICE. We bitch on message boards and Youtube and all sorts of places but none of our politicians put their mouth where their constituents are... yet they keep getting elected. Even after Trump they didn't get the message and Trump is just the Executive. Our legislative branch has left him woefully undergunned and out of ammo and that is our fault.

You are playing identity politics just like the left. Don't get caught in their trap.

Last edited by vallor; 06-05-2018 at 01:07 AM..
vallor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2018, 07:09 AM   #1662
Sinistar
Subscriber

I believe that the bullshitters here in this forum are foreign agents - because there is NO way ya bastards have real jobs AND have time to research and invent crazy conspiracies about left/right crap AND THEN post about your incredible findings, conveniently, at a moment's notice. Or maybe you're researchers for Faux News?

And I said "bullshitters" as in plural - it's prolly just one on you with multiple accounts.

BUT - it is funny to read through in the bathroom.
Sinistar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2018, 07:25 AM   #1663
PacerDawn
Choadwanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinistar View Post
Or maybe you're researchers for Faux News?
I doubt many of the people here watch CNN, let alone research for them.
Old 06-05-2018, 08:02 AM   #1664
Sinistar
Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by PacerDawn View Post
I doubt many of the people here watch CNN, let alone research for them.
Ugh, forgot about that!

Old 06-06-2018, 05:06 PM   #1665
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi

For those that haven't heard how dire things have been getting across the pond in the UK Tommy Robinson, a right wing independent journalist or blogger depending on what side of the aisle you stand on (level of extreme-ness open to interpretation) was reporting on the sentencing of a number of people in a grooming/rape gang case when he was arrested on "suspicion of disturbing the police" interrupting a livecast he was doing which was, at that time, being viewed by 250,000 people.

Of course grooming rape gangs have been found all over the UK. The pattern is very typical. Mostly men, and mostly muslim, use drugs or other illicit tactics to lure very young (sometimes as young as 9) mostly white girls into compromising situations. After this they use that instance to blackmail them into further compromising situations until the child is well and fully trapped into what is essentially sexual servitude.

Within the next few hours Robinson was rushed through the court system, not even given the time to contact his own attorney, and given a jail sentence of 13 months. Additionally, and a gag order was issued to ALL UK MEDIA, internet, print, morse code, or otherwise. No discussions would be permitted under threat of legal action.

So anyway, all this is going down and more details leak out, cause not everyone lives in the UK and they get to talk about it. I decide to pick up Robinson's book "Enemy of the State" and learn more about him.

I know a fair amount of his recent history, I know he's a step above a football hooligan (I lived in the UK for a good amount of time so I know what type of character that implies). But now I see what's happened to him and I read his history and what drove him to the position in life he occupies.

What a bunch of shit folks. Hearing in his own words (more succinectly then he talks, btw which makes it a lot better, tbh) how his town was destroyed first by gangs and identity politics (and, frankly, mostly muslim politics) then how the cancer metastasized through the years thanks to the apathy of the government or the government's interest in being more "enlightened" rather than performing their sacred duty to protect their citizens... it is awful.

This is a working class guy seeing the problem from the street level, not from parliament, not from some ivory educational tower, not from some fancy pants 6-figure job. He details where the rot started in the foundation behind the drywall everyone else looks at.

People like Sinistar are happy to look up at the crown moulding and the lovely paintings hanging on the nicely covered and painted walls, sip their tea "nope, it is still there and looks great. There is CLEARLY nothing wrong you intolerant bigots!" but rot doesn't eat your house from the top down and outside-in.

I never expected to get radicalized; maybe this is what it feels like.
Old 06-06-2018, 08:25 PM   #1666
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by vallor View Post
For those that haven't heard how dire things have been getting across the pond in the UK Tommy Robinson, a right wing independent journalist or blogger depending on what side of the aisle you stand on (level of extreme-ness open to interpretation) was reporting on the sentencing of a number of people in a grooming/rape gang case when he was arrested on "suspicion of disturbing the police" interrupting a livecast he was doing which was, at that time, being viewed by 250,000 people.

Of course grooming rape gangs have been found all over the UK. The pattern is very typical. Mostly men, and mostly muslim, use drugs or other illicit tactics to lure very young (sometimes as young as 9) mostly white girls into compromising situations. After this they use that instance to blackmail them into further compromising situations until the child is well and fully trapped into what is essentially sexual servitude.

Within the next few hours Robinson was rushed through the court system, not even given the time to contact his own attorney, and given a jail sentence of 13 months. Additionally, and a gag order was issued to ALL UK MEDIA, internet, print, morse code, or otherwise. No discussions would be permitted under threat of legal action.

So anyway, all this is going down and more details leak out, cause not everyone lives in the UK and they get to talk about it. I decide to pick up Robinson's book "Enemy of the State" and learn more about him.

I know a fair amount of his recent history, I know he's a step above a football hooligan (I lived in the UK for a good amount of time so I know what type of character that implies). But now I see what's happened to him and I read his history and what drove him to the position in life he occupies.

What a bunch of shit folks. Hearing in his own words (more succinectly then he talks, btw which makes it a lot better, tbh) how his town was destroyed first by gangs and identity politics (and, frankly, mostly muslim politics) then how the cancer metastasized through the years thanks to the apathy of the government or the government's interest in being more "enlightened" rather than performing their sacred duty to protect their citizens... it is awful.

This is a working class guy seeing the problem from the street level, not from parliament, not from some ivory educational tower, not from some fancy pants 6-figure job. He details where the rot started in the foundation behind the drywall everyone else looks at.

People like Sinistar are happy to look up at the crown moulding and the lovely paintings hanging on the nicely covered and painted walls, sip their tea "nope, it is still there and looks great. There is CLEARLY nothing wrong you intolerant bigots!" but rot doesn't eat your house from the top down and outside-in.

I never expected to get radicalized; maybe this is what it feels like.
The UK and really Europe has done it to themselves, yep invite millions of invaders into your country that won't immigrate, won't follow custom and instead try and import their own backwards beliefs on the countries they migrate to. No one thought that would be a problem?

It won't happen in the US because there are far less, for lack of a better term, cucked people here, unlike the UK which has been so pussified by the jews and the powers that be they have no chance UNLESS they start expelling Muslims and I don't see that happening.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2018, 08:31 PM   #1667
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi

The first few minutes of this video give accurate unbiased info on what happened with Tommy Robinson last weekend and explains even better, why it happened.

For me one of the key points is they jailed him for releasing privileged information (that he read off a public news source) saying it would taint the trail and potential outcome. However the trial was over (the defendants were there for sentencing that day) and there was no one he could taint unless the judge was watching his live stream since there was no jury empaneled in the trial. And even if so their job would have been done at the sentencing phase. Just like in American law juries are dismissed once the verdict is rendered.

The rest of the video tends to lean right but not dramatically so like in a Hannity, Glen Beck, or (god forbid) Alex Jones way.

Obviously by the letter of the law he was guilty and if you read his book they have plenty of levers they use to control his life, which they likely pulled. The fact they didn't let him have access to his own lawyers and instead only their version of a public defender shows what sort of shitshow it was.

Tho for someone like Sinistar, who I suspect lives in some horrific binary world where there is no sense of degrees just Sinister's version of Left Wing then everything else, anything with a sense of nuance is probably an abomination.

Old 06-06-2018, 08:43 PM   #1668
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
It won't happen in the US because there are far less, for lack of a better term, cucked people here, unlike the UK which has been so pussified by the jews and the powers that be they have no chance UNLESS they start expelling Muslims and I don't see that happening.
I don't get it with the jew hate. Sorry, I have a hard time seeing the hand of the jews behind any of this shit. I see stupid, well meaning but stupid, white people more than any jewish influence.

Unless you are talking about the overall "we can't let it happen again" flinch reflect of Europe when they start talking about taking religious refugees.

But if that's the case why not take more Coptic Christians and fewer Sunni Muslims?
Old 06-07-2018, 05:52 AM   #1669
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
I don't get it with the jew hate. Sorry, I have a hard time seeing the hand of the jews behind any of this shit. I see stupid, well meaning but stupid, white people more than any jewish influence.

Unless you are talking about the overall "we can't let it happen again" flinch reflect of Europe when they start talking about taking religious refugees.

But if that's the case why not take more Coptic Christians and fewer Sunni Muslims?
Why do you think Europe is being flooded with Muslims? Notice how many immigrants Israel takes, zero. Who controls the media that is pushing this migrant "crisis"? Jews. Gadaffi wanted off the US dollar and to create his own currency, the jew control central banks couldn't have that now could they? Syria has lots of oil btw, why do you think they hate Assad so much and want war in Syria? Add it together valor, we give Israel 10 million a day, and military tech out the wazoo. Why does the US kowtow to Israel so much?
Old 06-07-2018, 08:13 AM   #1670
PacerDawn
Choadwanger

Quote:
Ugh, forgot about that!

Actually, it's the other way around. CNN pisses all over Trump every chance they get, including blatant lies and spin. Trump is just fighting back. But then CNN turns that around and spins that as Trump unjustly attacking the media, and how he is a tyrant for doing so. People hate Trump so much that, regardless of the evidence otherwise, they side with the media.
Old 06-07-2018, 10:10 AM   #1671
Sinistar
Subscriber

Quote:
Actually, it's the other way around. CNN pisses all over Trump every chance they get, including blatant lies and spin. Trump is just fighting back. But then CNN turns that around and spins that as Trump unjustly attacking the media, and how he is a tyrant for doing so. People hate Trump so much that, regardless of the evidence otherwise, they side with the media.
Trump the victim is an interesting spin.
Old 06-07-2018, 10:45 AM   #1672
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
It doesn't need spin, if Obama was half as criticized as Trump by the same players, the CNN's or the DNCNBC's you could cry victim, except that isn't the case. These are networks that didn't even want to report that he had won the presidency. When you have that much agenda in your news you're no longer journalists.

Lowest unemployment in decades, lowest black unemployment ever, lower taxes, record stock market levels. Forcing North Korea to the table, are you tired of winning yet? I'm not you marxists puke.
Old 06-07-2018, 11:49 PM   #1673
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi

Quote:
Why do you think Europe is being flooded with Muslims? Notice how many immigrants Israel takes, zero. Who controls the media that is pushing this migrant "crisis"? Jews. Gadaffi wanted off the US dollar and to create his own currency, the jew control central banks couldn't have that now could they? Syria has lots of oil btw, why do you think they hate Assad so much and want war in Syria? Add it together valor, we give Israel 10 million a day, and military tech out the wazoo. Why does the US kowtow to Israel so much?
Most of the refugees are people who, because of their religion, are supposed to kill any israeli they ran across.

At the same time none of the Arab states are taking in any refugees either despite there being plenty of room and resources for any sect of Sunni or Shia which might pass by.

You know who else has oil? Lots of everyone else in the area. Many of them are also getting millions of dollars a day from the US.

Then there's the straight, white, men running the media. Which means the we can finally put that feminist bullshit to bed; it's the fucking JEWS after all!

So why is Israel, a state directly under threat if they take numbers of these refugees (therefore wisely NOT taking said refugees) the specific target of ire and suspicion?

I would hazard the people who SHOULD welcome their brothers and sisters in religion, race, and creed, yet are making no space and FUNNELING them to consume the resources of the EU rather than reach out the hand of charity and help to their own are more in responsible for the rape of Europe than the tiny sliver of land that is Israel.

At what point does this shit just become stupid? When does the illuminati and the Skulls and Bones secret Society shit exceed the occam's razor? I'd say the jew thing is already past the event horizon.
Old 06-08-2018, 06:24 AM   #1674
PacerDawn
Choadwanger

Quote:
What you call "spin" most people call "facts". Let's have a look, shall you?
  1. Melenia Trump is not in the public eye for a while. CNN theorizes that something is wrong in Trumpville. Instead, she is actually just recovering from kidney surgery. CNN didn't give Clinton's health incidents anywhere near the scrutiny they give this single surgery.
  2. Trump refers to the vile MS-13 gang as "Animals". CNN and other liberal news organizations spin that by lying to people that he was referring to all immigrants as Animals.
  3. CNN made it seem like Trump campaign got Wikileaks documents early, it was a smoking gun they said. It was also false.
  4. CNN links a Trump confidant, Anthony Scaramucci, to a Russian investment firm with no evidence. This eventually results in a big retraction and 3 people getting fired.
  5. CNN breathlessly insists that James Comey is going to come out and say he told Trump that he was not under investigation. False.
I could go on, but I won't. But I could.

Tell me again how Trump is not the victim of a liberal hit squad?

It's not just Trump that points out media bias. Why do you distrust Fox News? Because you watched it for a few years and came to that conclusion yourself, or because the Left told you to? Something to think about.
Old 06-08-2018, 06:42 AM   #1675
Chimpbot
Godzillaologist

Quote:
At what point does this shit just become stupid? When does the illuminati and the Skulls and Bones secret Society shit exceed the occam's razor? I'd say the jew thing is already past the event horizon.
The notion of an all-controlling global cabal should become ludicrous the moment you realize that all of the stuff they're supposedly doing to control the world is completely, pointlessly, and utterly stupid.

If the New World Order/Illuminati/Whatever actually existed, it wouldn't take them long to figure out what group of people - the plebeian masses - is holding them back. Rather than control us with vaccines, chemtrails or whatever bizarre "plan" theorists have cooked up, they could just simply pull the trigger and get rid of us. 62 people control half of the world's wealth and there are only seven nations with nuclear arsenals; you can fit the "global cabal" in a single conference room and these people have access to the world's greatest minds, engineers, and the most destructive weapons in the history of our species. Do you really think they would need to bother with false flag attacks or any of the other bullshit conspiracy theories? They'd just pull the trigger, kill off the part of the population that would be holding them back in mere hours, and move on.

Now, let's turn our attention to Israel for a moment.

Israel has the power to wipe out their enemies in hours. They're a small democracy with some of the most advanced technology, weaponry, and science on the planet. This tiny, wealthy, advanced nation is surrounded on all sides by nations who want them utterly eradicated; if they chose to behave like almost every other conqueror in history, they could destroy every enemy they have. Palestine would be history and Israel would have significantly more breathing room. If the Jews actually controlled everything they're purported to control, they wouldn't need to screw around with any of the bullshit they're accused of screwing around with; they could just control everything, remove their enemies and be done with it. If they're actually behind all of these plots and ploys...what the hell are they waiting for?

Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe there is a global cabal secretly pulling the strings and many of these conspiracy theories are absolutely right. If this is the case...then the Illuminati is being run by absolute morons who are incapable of figuring out that they could have already won decades ago.
Old 06-08-2018, 08:10 AM   #1676
Sinistar
Subscriber

Quote:
What you call "spin" most people call "facts". Let's have a look, shall you?
  1. Melenia Trump is not in the public eye for a while. CNN theorizes that something is wrong in Trumpville. Instead, she is actually just recovering from kidney surgery. CNN didn't give Clinton's health incidents anywhere near the scrutiny they give this single surgery.
  2. Trump refers to the vile MS-13 gang as "Animals". CNN and other liberal news organizations spin that by lying to people that he was referring to all immigrants as Animals.
  3. CNN made it seem like Trump campaign got Wikileaks documents early, it was a smoking gun they said. It was also false.
  4. CNN links a Trump confidant, Anthony Scaramucci, to a Russian investment firm with no evidence. This eventually results in a big retraction and 3 people getting fired.
  5. CNN breathlessly insists that James Comey is going to come out and say he told Trump that he was not under investigation. False.
I could go on, but I won't. But I could.

Tell me again how Trump is not the victim of a liberal hit squad?

It's not just Trump that points out media bias. Why do you distrust Fox News? Because you watched it for a few years and came to that conclusion yourself, or because the Left told you to? Something to think about.

Whoa, you have a crack team of respectable political science and notable journalists behind you. I mean, Townhall.com, medium and thefederalist.com? No need to go any further, I get it. The conspiracy is alive and well. Maybe elect Rosanne, she's on board with all this too. Keep shining the light so more of us can see the truth.

The Truth is Out There
Old 06-08-2018, 10:57 AM   #1677
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimpbot View Post
The notion of an all-controlling global cabal should become ludicrous the moment you realize that all of the stuff they're supposedly doing to control the world is completely, pointlessly, and utterly stupid.

If the New World Order/Illuminati/Whatever actually existed, it wouldn't take them long to figure out what group of people - the plebeian masses - is holding them back. Rather than control us with vaccines, chemtrails or whatever bizarre "plan" theorists have cooked up, they could just simply pull the trigger and get rid of us. 62 people control half of the world's wealth and there are only seven nations with nuclear arsenals; you can fit the "global cabal" in a single conference room and these people have access to the world's greatest minds, engineers, and the most destructive weapons in the history of our species. Do you really think they would need to bother with false flag attacks or any of the other bullshit conspiracy theories? They'd just pull the trigger, kill off the part of the population that would be holding them back in mere hours, and move on.

Israel has the power to wipe out their enemies in hours. They're a small democracy with some of the most advanced technology, weaponry, and science on the planet. This tiny, wealthy, advanced nation is surrounded on all sides by nations who want them utterly eradicated; if they chose to behave like almost every other conqueror in history, they could destroy every enemy they have. Palestine would be history and Israel would have significantly more breathing room. If the Jews actually controlled everything they're purported to control, they wouldn't need to screw around with any of the bullshit they're accused of screwing around with; they could just control everything, remove their enemies and be done with it. If they're actually behind all of these plots and ploys...what the hell are they waiting for?

Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe there is a global cabal secretly pulling the strings and many of these conspiracy theories are absolutely right. If this is the case...then the Illuminati is being run by absolute morons who are incapable of figuring out that they could have already won decades ago.
Except when they admit it, How were they going to "win" they haven't managed to remove the US Constitution yet, despite the left trying to remove the first and 2nd at every chance they get.

When Bush senior was rattling on about "One world Government" when he was president what did you guys think he meant? Wake the fuck up.
Old 06-08-2018, 11:17 AM   #1678
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimpbot View Post

Except when they admit it, How were they going to "win" they haven't managed to remove the US Constitution yet, despite the left trying to remove the first and 2nd at every chance they get.

When Bush senior was rattling on about "One world Government" when he was president what did you guys think he meant? As we keep hearing about the deep state, honestly what do you think that deep state is pushing for?

“We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost 40 years......It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supernational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national autodetermination practiced in past centuries.”
― David Rockefeller 1991 Speech At a Bilderberg Meeting
Old 06-08-2018, 11:21 AM   #1679
Chimpbot
Godzillaologist

Quote:
If this shadowy organization is as powerful as the conspiracy theorists say they are, they wouldn't need to remove specific aspects of the Constitution. They could just torpedo our government entirely.

"They can't do that!", you might be saying to yourself. "They would have an uprising on their hand!"

As I mentioned previously, if this supposed group actually existed as was as powerful and influential as it is purported to be, the masses would be of little to no consequence to them. We could be wiped out rather easily, so horseshit like poisoning us through vaccines or chemtrails wouldn't even be necessary.

So, if the Illuminati (or whatever you want to call this shadowy cabal) was actually around, they're either not powerful enough to actually influence anything or too incompetent to realize they could have easily taken everything over decades ago. I mean, how long have they supposedly been at this game? What have they actually accomplished?

Quote:
When Bush senior was rattling on about "One world Government" when he was president what did you guys think he meant? Wake the fuck up.
Are you talking about his "New World Order" speech?

I think people assume it is much more nefarious than what it actually is, specifically because of the phrase, "new world order".
Old 06-08-2018, 11:28 AM   #1680
Chief Smash
Subscriber

Quote:

Whoa, you have a crack team of respectable political science and notable journalists behind you. I mean, Townhall.com, medium and thefederalist.com? No need to go any further, I get it. The conspiracy is alive and well. Maybe elect Rosanne, she's on board with all this too. Keep shining the light so more of us can see the truth.

The Truth is Out There
Wow you made some really good points! Normally you don't say anything but this time I'm going to have to really re-consider my position on... well just about everything!
Chief Smash is offline   Reply With Quote