Today 06:24 PM
2 Replies, 369 Views
» Promotion

Old 12-02-2017, 01:04 PM   #1
Evil Avatar
Citizen Game

Monster Hunter: World PlayStation Plus Beta Details

Quote:
December 9 is fast approaching and I trust that you already blocked the entire day (and weekend?) off on your calendars. Now itís time to get you some additional details so you know what and when you can expect to start hunting during the Monster Hunter: World beta.

Start Time: December 9, 2017 at 9:00am PT / 5:00pm GMT / 6:00pm CET

End Time: December 12, 2017 at 8:59am PT / 4:59pm GMT / 5:59pm CET

Requirements: Internet connection, PlayStation 4, PlayStation Plus subscription, 5.9 GB of free space, hunting spirit

Rewards: In addition to an unquantifiable amount of fun, complete each quest and youíll get some useful bonus items in the full game! Just make sure you use the same Sony Entertainment Network account for both the beta and the full game.

Quests: The beta features 3 quests across 2 environments from the game. In the Ancient Forest, you can hunt a fierce yet beginner-friendly Great Jagras or as a more experienced player confront the mighty threat of an Anjanath. In the Wildspire Waste, a massive, dry expanse with swamplands, you can face off against the intermediate level mud-slinging Barroth.

Additional Notes: Each quest can be done solo or with up to three other players online, and youíll be able to choose from 14 different weapon types based on your preferred playstyle, which you can now change during quests at camp. You can even try out each of them before heading out on a quest by visiting the seriesí all-new Training Room, included in the beta! Potions and other supplies will be provided on quests during the beta, but youíll have to fetch your own food and drinks outside the game for those long gameplay sessions.

And one final note - this beta is just a taste for what the quests will look and feel like in the full game. The beta features a game currently in development and some aspects about balance may be different from the full game, but the satisfaction of tracking and bringing down a giant monster youíll find is all there.

Stay tuned to our official channels for more info, tips and tricks about the Monster Hunter: World beta. Happy Hunting!
capcom-unity.com
Evil Avatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2017, 01:04 PM   #2
Evil Avatar
Citizen Game

Evil Avatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2017, 01:23 PM   #3
MavenACTG
Squire

Open to all? I have been wanting to play a Monster Hunter game because I think it would be like a better Phantasy Star Online, but I never got around to playing one. I don't think there is a Monster Hunter game on PC?
MavenACTG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2017, 02:25 PM   #4
Emabulator
The Voight-Kampff

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavenACTG View Post
Open to all? I have been wanting to play a Monster Hunter game because I think it would be like a better Phantasy Star Online, but I never got around to playing one. I don't think there is a Monster Hunter game on PC?
The Monster Hunter games I have played were on Nintendo portable consoles DS / 3DS. The games a good fit for those consoles, with bite sized monster hunting adventures. The games are mostly about character building and boss style battles. And of course crazy JRPG gear.
Emabulator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2017, 09:07 PM   #5
MadMurdock_0311
Soul Reaper

I've always been interested in this series, but never got around to playing any of them. I think this might be the one to start with.
MadMurdock_0311 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
monster hunter world