27 Replies, 1,182 Views
SoulJa Boy Not Scared Of...
Last post by PacerDawn
Yesterday 06:25 PM
38 Replies, 3,758 Views

Old 01-12-2019, 07:01 PM   #3141
Chief Smash
Evil Dead

Terran, you carry grudges from one thread to another like some sort of moody chick.
Chief Smash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2019, 07:23 PM   #3142
Terran
Evil Dead

Hey, if you want to advertise for shitty sites, that's your prerogative. I've been told by The Party of Science™ that guys have periods (no, I won't be sending you to the leftist sites that advocate for that). You on yours?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
I certainly went to frat parties where girls were getting roofied
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2019, 11:43 PM   #3143
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

eh no traffic from me, I have no desire to see that shit, already realized awhile ago the situation. Just not afraid to speak out about it like some people.
SpectralThundr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2019, 02:34 AM   #3144
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

So basically the guy who cracked how DNA works, won a nobel prize, and likely knows how biology works more than most, happened to point out that blacks on average have lower IQ than whites or Asians. So of course all of his lifes work and honorary titles are being stripped because he dare engaged in wrong think.

https://gizmodo.com/biology-lab-stri...les-1831720097
Old 01-14-2019, 10:35 AM   #3145
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
So basically the guy who cracked how DNA works, won a nobel prize, and likely knows how biology works more than most, happened to point out that blacks on average have lower IQ than whites or Asians. So of course all of his lifes work and honorary titles are being stripped because he dare engaged in wrong think.

https://gizmodo.com/biology-lab-stri...les-1831720097
Oh, you apparently didn't read the whole article where they all but say he stole the research from a woman and her lab assistant and then jipped her of posthumous Nobel recognition.

Quote:
Watson and Crick’s key evidence in their study, Photo 51, was produced by Franklin and her graduate assistant Ray Gosling at King’s College London, and secured without Franklin’s knowledge or authorization via her supervisor, Maurice Wilkins. (Franklin never received a Nobel Prize, as she died in 1958, four years before the others received theirs.)
The article is a straight up attack smearing him up and down since he's "Fair Game". And includes all the bias you'd expect from a left wing site like Gizmodo.

I like these in particular:
Quote:
Watson’s views on race are not only scientifically unsupported—National Institutes of Health director Dr. Francis Collins told the Times he was unaware of any credible research from which Watson could have come to such “profoundly unfortunate” conclusions
There is plenty of evidence. Like over 100 years of IQ testing and thousands of years of (missing) scientific achievement, but because Watson didn't generate those studies I guess he isn't allowed to cite them.

Gizmodo says:
Quote:
Watson said he is “inherently gloomy about the prospect of Africa” due to (debunked) research allegedly showing racial gaps in intelligence, per the New York Times.
Yet in the article they link to there is NO MENTION OF THE DEBUNKING!

Quote:
In 2007, Dr. Watson, who shared a 1962 Nobel Prize for describing the double-helix structure of DNA, told a British journalist that he was “inherently gloomy about the prospect of Africa” because “all our social policies are based on the fact that their intelligence is the same as ours, whereas all the testing says, not really.”
Quote:
In response to questions from The Times, Dr. Francis Collins, the director of the National Institutes of Health, said that most experts on intelligence “consider any black-white differences in I.Q. testing to arise primarily from environmental, not genetic, differences.”
Gizmodo is playing with words! Just because someone considers IQ variance to be due to "environmental, not genetic" differences does not count as "debunking!"

In fact no such debunking has ever taken place because just using history as as the true benchmark Africa hasn't exactly stunned with their list of advancements since the days of the pyramids.

I am not the smartest person for sure and there are plenty of black people smarter than me and plenty of white people dumber than the average black person. However there is nothing wrong with pointing out a truth, it is just too bad this one is inconvenient to the narrative and Watson lost everything because of it.

Heck, according to the NYT article even people praising him for the work he has done get a ton of flack and excommunicated until they pay for some liberal indulgence. The article mentions a guy who, at some fancy dinner party, mentioned Watson in a toast for his contribution to the progress of mapping the human genome then got royally lambasted until he was forced to completely disavow any admiration for Watson.

Last edited by vallor; 01-14-2019 at 12:21 PM..
vallor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2019, 12:18 PM   #3146
Chief Smash
Evil Dead

I just listened to one of Stefan Molyneux's latest shows and he references some of this stuff. He does reiterate that IQ <> intelligence. It is however, a pretty good indicator of success in life.
Old 01-14-2019, 03:21 PM   #3147
Terran
Evil Dead

IQ is bullshit. There's no single measure of intelligence. Accepting IQ as representative of an individual is akin to accepting a 2D image of NYC as representative of NYC in all its 3D wonder and chaos.

Also, stop sidling up to racism so casually and warmly, folks.
Quote:
Old 01-15-2019, 05:06 AM   #3148
blackzc
Evil Dead

Check this shit out bros. Hahaha!

I was just bitching the other day about those dam mach 3 refills. I'm going straight razor now. Anyone here have any non hipster common sense recommendations? I need to ask my barber, he uses one on his customers.

Old 01-15-2019, 05:26 AM   #3149
Chief Smash
Evil Dead

I go with a full beard but I'm in my mid 40s so I think I'm beyond coming across as hipster. Maybe I'm wrong but the key for a full beard is to not also have some ridiculous hair style where it's shaved on the sides and long and styled on top. And never wear skinny jeans.

As for shaving, a cheapo store brand razor to trim around the edges works for me. I always liked Gillette products but they were ridiculously priced too. With a full beard, it doesn't take any special razor to neaten things up. One last tip, when you're done shaving, give the blade a splash of rubbing alcohol. The blades last a lot longer that way in my experience.
Old 01-15-2019, 06:44 AM   #3150
Chimpbot
Godzillaologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackzc View Post
I was just bitching the other day about those dam mach 3 refills. I'm going straight razor now. Anyone here have any non hipster common sense recommendations? I need to ask my barber, he uses one on his customers.
I've been using Harry's razors for the past couple of years. I wasn't overly keen on their subscription boxes/kits/whatever, but I gave 'em a shot once I found them at retail. They're decent enough and it helps that an 8-pack of refills costs abound the same as a 4-pack from Gillette.

My issue (such as it is) with this ad is that it's designed to feel like a big, bold statement...but if we're honest with ourselves, it really isn't. Gillette wants it to look like they're "taking a stance" when this is ultimately a carefully calculated and methodically executed marketing move meant only to advance the singular goal that all companies have: To increase sales and make a profit. It's not exactly difficult or brave to be against things like racism, sexism, and misogyny. While the general message in this overproduced ad is a good one, it ultimately comes off as being preachy and conveniently timed.

Although I'm not entirely on board the "Men/Masculinity is being attacked" train, it's definitely swinging for the fences with the notion that all men need to "do better"...as if we're all just a pack of rapists and bullies. Imagine a makeup commercial that said women need to call out other women out for gold-digging, nagging, and emotionally manipulative behavior; or one featuring black gang violence, and then saying all black people are responsible for that kind of behavior and that they collectively need to "do better".

At the end of the day, I guess I don't really feel the need to get my moral guidance from giant multinational consumer product corporations who exploit a situation to sell their razors at a 4,750% markup.
Old 01-15-2019, 06:51 AM   #3151
blackzc
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
IQ is bullshit.

You know this isn't entirely true. I do however think what happens is people equate low IQ with violent tendencies, which gets us on the topic of black crime and off we go. In not so sure low IQ ='s violent tho. Low IQ whites are not anywhere near the level of blacks on the violence scale, even the poor ones... The whole thing may be a big misnomer.

Myself i don't care too much about IQ, im not smart, i just have a decent verbal IQ, like jews What i do care about is innate differences between races and our ability to get along.

BTW, why do so many blacks have handicap stickers when they are not handicapped? And why do they run their high beams at all times?
Old 01-15-2019, 01:04 PM   #3152
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimpbot View Post
I've been using Harry's razors for the past couple of years. I wasn't overly keen on their subscription boxes/kits/whatever, but I gave 'em a shot once I found them at retail. They're decent enough and it helps that an 8-pack of refills costs abound the same as a 4-pack from Gillette.

My issue (such as it is) with this ad is that it's designed to feel like a big, bold statement...but if we're honest with ourselves, it really isn't. Gillette wants it to look like they're "taking a stance" when this is ultimately a carefully calculated and methodically executed marketing move meant only to advance the singular goal that all companies have: To increase sales and make a profit. It's not exactly difficult or brave to be against things like racism, sexism, and misogyny. While the general message in this overproduced ad is a good one, it ultimately comes off as being preachy and conveniently timed.

Although I'm not entirely on board the "Men/Masculinity is being attacked" train, it's definitely swinging for the fences with the notion that all men need to "do better"...as if we're all just a pack of rapists and bullies. Imagine a makeup commercial that said women need to call out other women out for gold-digging, nagging, and emotionally manipulative behavior; or one featuring black gang violence, and then saying all black people are responsible for that kind of behavior and that they collectively need to "do better".

At the end of the day, I guess I don't really feel the need to get my moral guidance from giant multinational consumer product corporations who exploit a situation to sell their razors at a 4,750% markup.
You virtue signal with the best of them, pot meet kettle. These corps haven't realized yet that when they do this, they lose customers. Masculinity is certainly under attack, it's so fucking obvious it isn't even funny. They rather have 10 year old boys dressed in drag having dollars tossed at them while trying to say that sort of behavior is normal.
Old 01-15-2019, 01:10 PM   #3153
Chimpbot
Godzillaologist

Quote:
You virtue signal with the best of them, pot meet kettle.
I'm pretty sure you don't even read what I write, at this point.
Old 01-15-2019, 01:23 PM   #3154
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
I'm pretty sure you don't even read what I write, at this point.
I do and it's a bunch of excuses for pushing SJW bullshit. We get it Chimp, this shit doesn't really offend you, you're quite ok with it because omg include womyns!!! There's little doubt who wears the pants in your house. Now drink your soy and carry on.
Old 01-15-2019, 01:59 PM   #3155
Chief Smash
Evil Dead

Quote:
That's just it... these companies don't do that because it's not safe to do so. But it is safe to make these ads about white men. Now ask why it's safe to attack traditional white men and I think you see that there is an attack. It may be slightly subtle but it is there. And no it won't work on you or me because, as you said, we don't get our moral guidance from corporations. But there are a lot of weak willed guys out there who are so brow beaten and guilty over the sins of their forefathers and this stuff is part of a prevailing culture that surrounds them and reinforces the ideas that traditional masculinity is bad.

The other side that pisses me off is the fact that this stuff riles us up and I start falling into an us vs them mentality when it comes to men and women and I don't want that. Men need to stand up to this crap but so do the women that value traditional masculinity. We need allies in this fight.
Old 01-15-2019, 02:48 PM   #3156
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackzc View Post
You know this isn't entirely true.
Of course not entirely so. An IQ of 10 would certainly indicate something, lol.

Quote:
BTW, why do so many blacks have handicap stickers when they are not handicapped? And why do they run their high beams at all times?
I'm pretty sure it's because JEWS!
Quote:
Old 01-15-2019, 05:07 PM   #3157
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Of course not entirely so. An IQ of 10 would certainly indicate something, lol.

Some of it is because of jews, you truly don't grasp the influence they've had in governments around the world for a very long time. Theres a reason the US bends over backwards for them and gives them BILLIONS every fucking year. That you're apparently ok with that tells me just how clueless you truly are. Zionist Talmudic following jews are no one's allies. But because you're too lazy to research this shit and would rather just shout tinfoil hat wearing whatever you wouldn't know that. Stay ignorant Terran that's what the globalists who hate you want you to do anyway.
Old 01-15-2019, 05:28 PM   #3158
blackzc
Evil Dead

^Why think when a simple will suffice?...

Quote:

Well, yeah, the communist ones. To bad they didn't stop at equality and used them as pawns against west. Now many of them are racist and run their high beams, lulz.

https://rac.org/jews-and-civil-rights-movement
Old 01-15-2019, 07:29 PM   #3159
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
But because you're too lazy to research this shit
I tried. The Jews paywalled it all. Moneygrubbers.
Quote:
Old 01-15-2019, 08:04 PM   #3160
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
I tried. The Jews paywalled it all. Moneygrubbers.
There's a reason the US is so cucked to Israel. But hey live in denial, you're great at it.