Evil Avatar  



Go Back   Evil Avatar > Daily Gaming News > News Items

» Sponsored Links


» Recent Threads
The Ballad of Buster...
Last post by EL CABONG
Today 01:24 PM
10 Replies, 166 Views
So Long...
Last post by Booda
Today 12:31 PM
19 Replies, 765 Views
Sony is Skipping E3 2019
Last post by Chimpbot
Today 12:23 PM
23 Replies, 1,376 Views
Shadow of the Tomb...
Last post by Evil Avatar
Today 11:07 AM
3 Replies, 786 Views
Once Upon A Deadpool |...
Last post by shadow763
Today 07:16 AM
9 Replies, 813 Views
Marvel's Stan Lee Series...
Last post by vallor
Today 12:45 AM
53 Replies, 2,807 Views
It's Sunday: What NFL...
Last post by PatrickRes9
Yesterday 03:41 PM
7 Replies, 576 Views
Liberals gone wild
Last post by SpectralThundr
Yesterday 02:56 PM
2,800 Replies, 357,151 Views
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-25-2018, 03:34 PM   #21
Metal Jesus
Evil Dead
 
Metal Jesus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Seattle, Wa
Posts: 3,382
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
Great. Now you've advertised colonoscopies and the price is going through the roof on anal exams. JESUS!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You made my day
__________________
A Long Haired Metal Dude with an Unhealthy Passion for Video Games
www.YouTube.com/MetalJesusRocks
Metal Jesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2018, 05:18 PM   #22
BeardedSonOfNel
Chaotic Neutral
 
BeardedSonOfNel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: MN/WI
Posts: 5,180
Blog Entries: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
Great. Now you've advertised colonoscopies and the price is going through the roof on anal exams. JESUS!
Thanks for the laugh man! Good stuff.
__________________
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. – Goethe
BeardedSonOfNel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2018, 06:54 PM   #23
Mad Max RW
Evil Dead
 
Mad Max RW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 873
Quote:
Originally Posted by JazGalaxy View Post
If you can seriously with a straight face attruibute that kind of Internet sewage to “liberalism” than you have deluded yourself beyond hope of being of any use to a thinking society. “Conservatives” do the exact same thing. Just look st a comment section on the breitbart site itself.

A common cognitive fallacy that you are falling victim to is seeing these qualities in your ideological enemies whilst simultaneously ignoring the very same qualities in yourself. It’s like the Germans justifying the hollocaust because Jews were “immoral”.
You are in denial.
Mad Max RW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2018, 11:29 PM   #24
JazGalaxy
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 8,569
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Max RW View Post
You are in denial.
I'm not in "denial". What you are saying is simply 100% demonstrably false.
JazGalaxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2018, 01:38 PM   #25
Mad Max RW
Evil Dead
 
Mad Max RW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 873
David Crooks of EA Montreal, formerly of the toxic Bioware studio behind the embarrassing Mass Effect Andromeda weighs in and it's your same old coward lib trash: https://archive.li/UuEJw

Looks more like a meltdown. It would be a real shame if his employer at EA caught wind of his social media shenanigans.
Mad Max RW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2018, 02:58 PM   #26
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Boston/Ontario
Posts: 7,421
Quote:
Originally Posted by JazGalaxy View Post
I'm not in "denial". What you are saying is simply 100% demonstrably false.
No you actually are in denial, and this isn't the first time a death has prompted that type of replies from idiots who follow your racist and backasswards ideology. Progressives are mentally fucking ill.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2018, 03:32 PM   #27
Terran
Evil Dead
 
Terran's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 12,948
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Max RW View Post
It would be a real shame if his employer at EA caught wind of his social media shenanigans.
It's EA. They might promote him. Or send him to Disney as the next CEO.

The progressive death cult is disgusting. Killing a baby is heroic, but arresting/incarcerating/deporting a violent gang member is a violation of their divine spark. A dead young man who disagreed with you is a reason to celebrate.

Fuck 'em.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
"...boys lining up outside a room to take a turn gang raping a woman?...I went to frat parties where shit like this was going down
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
I certainly went to frat parties where girls were getting roofied
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2018, 03:51 PM   #28
Mad Max RW
Evil Dead
 
Mad Max RW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 873
EA is doing damage control right now and the word is he was fired. That was quick. Current EA/Bioware devs are publicly disassociating themselves from him.
Mad Max RW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2018, 04:11 PM   #29
Sensei-X
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 1,781
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Max RW View Post
EA is doing damage control right now and the word is he was fired. That was quick. Current EA/Bioware devs are publicly disassociating themselves from him.
Lets not kid ourselves, if he was fired he was only fired that quickly because of the mess that were Mass Effect: Andromeda and Star Wars: Battlefront II, they probably were looking for a good excuse to get rid of him. It would've been a whole different story if he was in charge of some huge money making series that would affect their bottom-line. You'd probably be seeing an apology video where he would plead for forgiveness and say he was drunk at the time or had an adverse reaction to some prescription meds his doctor recently prescribed.
__________________
"You shutup, and it wouldn't hurt my feelings if you died or if your mother was eaten by a bear or something." - TheFlyingOrc
Sensei-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2018, 06:50 PM   #30
Mad Max RW
Evil Dead
 
Mad Max RW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 873
At least since this broke he's been working at EA Montreal/Motive Studios. The same place where many former Bioware Montreal devs were relocated following Mass Effect Andromeda. Casey Hudson of Bioware made a statement earlier: https://twitter.com/CaseyDHudson/sta...42738578370561

Quote:
I was extremely disappointed to find out about the comments on the passing of John Bain (@Totalbiscuit) from someone who was previously part of BioWare. Let me be clear that they don’t represent BioWare’s views, EA’s, or my own. Our condolences go out to John and his family.
If David Crooks still works at EA come Monday/Tuesday morning I will be somewhat surprised.

Another Bioware/EA dev has the same disease:



it gets worse https://archive.fo/XCqUR

Think it might be newsworthy when you have two Bioware devs parroting such heinous shit.
Mad Max RW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2018, 02:36 AM   #31
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Boston/Ontario
Posts: 7,421
It's a shame Bioware has become such a toxic SJW progressive infested environment. Should Anthem fail which it might, I might not even be that sad to see Bioware get shut down at this point, despite their solid catalog from before the EA acquisition.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2018, 04:25 AM   #32
Wizzkidd
Evil Dead
 
Wizzkidd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Seattle
Posts: 1,530
Some of these people have their head so far up their own ass that they can't smell the forest for the trees.

We have a large segment of the population who are essentially brainwashed, so there is really no hope that they'll regain a modicum of decency or common sense. I hate watching this happen in real time. It's much easier to read about it in history books.

Sometimes I feel like I am too simple for this world. My ass hairs don't raise over every comment that I don't like. I just work at my job, enjoy my wife, mess with my dogs, play video games and watch movies. Everything else is white noise.


I hate watching people lose their minds over other people's opinions. I also hate assholes.
__________________
I used to indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.

Go Against the Flow.
Wizzkidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2018, 07:48 AM   #33
Mad Max RW
Evil Dead
 
Mad Max RW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 873
Jesus, it gets even more disturbing. Several lib devs, including those from Blizzard, are retweeting even more vile shit from a convicted pedophile. Not going to link it because the guy is a sick fuck.

Also Boogie2988 tweeted begging devs to control themselves. Predictably SJW's are coming out in force and attacking him for "promoting harrassment" and "restricting free speech". However, the VAST majority of responses show there is some common sense left in humanity.
Mad Max RW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2018, 02:26 PM   #34
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Boston/Ontario
Posts: 7,421
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Max RW View Post
Jesus, it gets even more disturbing. Several lib devs, including those from Blizzard, are retweeting even more vile shit from a convicted pedophile. Not going to link it because the guy is a sick fuck.

Also Boogie2988 tweeted begging devs to control themselves. Predictably SJW's are coming out in force and attacking him for "promoting harrassment" and "restricting free speech". However, the VAST majority of responses show there is some common sense left in humanity.
I would assume calling pedo's out for what they are is now considered "harassment" by those on the left. Such disgusting pieces of shit that advocate child abuse.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2018, 03:49 PM   #35
Chief Smash
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: CT - USA
Posts: 3,595
The line between “I disagree with you” and “you are my enemy who should die” has been erased. And sorry Jazz but it seems to me that it has mostly been erased from the left.
Chief Smash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2018, 04:59 PM   #36
Terran
Evil Dead
 
Terran's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 12,948
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Smash View Post
The line between “I disagree with you” and “you are my enemy who should die” has been erased. And sorry Jazz but it seems to me that it has mostly been erased from the left.
Of course it has. Liberals have little idea what conservatives actually believe. They disagree with a fictional boogeymonster which they therefore want to destroy.

Quote:
The interesting result is that liberals are more likely than conservatives to exaggerate the differences between them. Liberals, after all, like to think of themselves as especially resistant to prejudice, even concerning their political opponents.
Liberals are fascist fundamentalists.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
"...boys lining up outside a room to take a turn gang raping a woman?...I went to frat parties where shit like this was going down
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
I certainly went to frat parties where girls were getting roofied
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2018, 05:10 PM   #37
JazGalaxy
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 8,569
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Smash View Post
The line between “I disagree with you” and “you are my enemy who should die” has been erased. And sorry Jazz but it seems to me that it has mostly been erased from the left.
I was driving between Houston and Dallas two weeks ago and I saw, off the side of the freeway, a bedsheet with a spray painted message on it threatening to shoot and kill "libtards" who didn't support President Trump.

I'm sorry, I just can't agree with you.

But I fully can agree that the vitriol of the current political climate has caused the middle ground and common decency to be erased. But that's largely due to the internet and the advent of things like this:



The increase in tribalism and the ability for people groups to go find a corner of the internet in which to to set up an echo chamber means that people no longer have to be exposed to contrary thoughts.

Spectral is proof of that. The guy has a memorized script of echo-chamber thoughts and when someone presents him information that doesn't jibe with it, he acts momentarily confused and then doubles down on script. Read his response to the fact that he apparently doesn't know what "globalization" means earlier in this thread for a case study.

Now don't get me wrong. I would argue that lack-of-emphathy as a badge of honor was something that was started by the ultra-left. The first time I ever really noticed it was around and during the Gamergate conflagration. But what one side invents, the other side quickly adopts. No good sewer goes to waste.
JazGalaxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2018, 05:29 PM   #38
Terran
Evil Dead
 
Terran's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 12,948
Quote:
Originally Posted by JazGalaxy View Post
...people no longer have to be exposed to contrary thoughts
You are full of shit. Research shows it is LIBERALS who avoid exposure to contrary thoughts, not conservatives.

Liberal SNL even made fun of it:



__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
"...boys lining up outside a room to take a turn gang raping a woman?...I went to frat parties where shit like this was going down
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
I certainly went to frat parties where girls were getting roofied
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2018, 08:03 AM   #39
Chimpbot
Godzillaologist
 
Chimpbot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Third Planet of the Black Hole
Posts: 8,463
Quote:
Originally Posted by JazGalaxy View Post
Spectral is proof of that. The guy has a memorized script of echo-chamber thoughts and when someone presents him information that doesn't jibe with it, he acts momentarily confused and then doubles down on script. Read his response to the fact that he apparently doesn't know what "globalization" means earlier in this thread for a case study.
It's because he uses the Alex Jones definition of globalism, in which globalization is run by a shadowy group of globalists who want to take over the world. It's basically the Illuminati.
__________________
EvAv's Senior Godzillaologist
Member of the Nintendo Offensive Front
Chimpbot is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2018, 04:56 PM   #40
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Boston/Ontario
Posts: 7,421
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimpbot View Post
It's because he uses the Alex Jones definition of globalism, in which globalization is run by a shadowy group of globalists who want to take over the world. It's basically the Illuminati.
I don't need alex Jones to tell me things anyone with a single brain cell can put together on their own. Who own all of media? Jews. Central banks? Jews. Pushing Muslim importation into western countries? Jews. Trying to cause war in Syria to build a gas pipeline thru it? yep you guessed it. Jews.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:37 PM.