Last post by SpectralThundr
Yesterday 02:56 PM
2,800 Replies, 357,151 Views

Old 05-25-2018, 03:34 PM   #21
Metal Jesus
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
Great. Now you've advertised colonoscopies and the price is going through the roof on anal exams. JESUS!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You made my day
Old 05-25-2018, 05:18 PM   #22
BeardedSonOfNel
Chaotic Neutral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
Great. Now you've advertised colonoscopies and the price is going through the roof on anal exams. JESUS!
Thanks for the laugh man! Good stuff.
Old 05-25-2018, 06:54 PM   #23
Mad Max RW
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazGalaxy View Post
If you can seriously with a straight face attruibute that kind of Internet sewage to “liberalism” than you have deluded yourself beyond hope of being of any use to a thinking society. “Conservatives” do the exact same thing. Just look st a comment section on the breitbart site itself.

A common cognitive fallacy that you are falling victim to is seeing these qualities in your ideological enemies whilst simultaneously ignoring the very same qualities in yourself. It’s like the Germans justifying the hollocaust because Jews were “immoral”.
You are in denial.
Mad Max RW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2018, 11:29 PM   #24
JazGalaxy
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Max RW View Post
You are in denial.
I'm not in "denial". What you are saying is simply 100% demonstrably false.
JazGalaxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2018, 01:38 PM   #25
Mad Max RW
Evil Dead

David Crooks of EA Montreal, formerly of the toxic Bioware studio behind the embarrassing Mass Effect Andromeda weighs in and it's your same old coward lib trash: https://archive.li/UuEJw

Looks more like a meltdown. It would be a real shame if his employer at EA caught wind of his social media shenanigans.
Old 05-26-2018, 02:58 PM   #26
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
I'm not in "denial". What you are saying is simply 100% demonstrably false.
No you actually are in denial, and this isn't the first time a death has prompted that type of replies from idiots who follow your racist and backasswards ideology. Progressives are mentally fucking ill.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2018, 03:32 PM   #27
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
It would be a real shame if his employer at EA caught wind of his social media shenanigans.
It's EA. They might promote him. Or send him to Disney as the next CEO.

The progressive death cult is disgusting. Killing a baby is heroic, but arresting/incarcerating/deporting a violent gang member is a violation of their divine spark. A dead young man who disagreed with you is a reason to celebrate.

Fuck 'em.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
I certainly went to frat parties where girls were getting roofied
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2018, 03:51 PM   #28
Mad Max RW
Evil Dead

EA is doing damage control right now and the word is he was fired. That was quick. Current EA/Bioware devs are publicly disassociating themselves from him.
Old 05-26-2018, 04:11 PM   #29
Sensei-X
Evil Dead

Quote:
EA is doing damage control right now and the word is he was fired. That was quick. Current EA/Bioware devs are publicly disassociating themselves from him.
Lets not kid ourselves, if he was fired he was only fired that quickly because of the mess that were Mass Effect: Andromeda and Star Wars: Battlefront II, they probably were looking for a good excuse to get rid of him. It would've been a whole different story if he was in charge of some huge money making series that would affect their bottom-line. You'd probably be seeing an apology video where he would plead for forgiveness and say he was drunk at the time or had an adverse reaction to some prescription meds his doctor recently prescribed.
Old 05-26-2018, 06:50 PM   #30
Mad Max RW
Evil Dead

At least since this broke he's been working at EA Montreal/Motive Studios. The same place where many former Bioware Montreal devs were relocated following Mass Effect Andromeda. Casey Hudson of Bioware made a statement earlier: https://twitter.com/CaseyDHudson/sta...42738578370561

Quote:
I was extremely disappointed to find out about the comments on the passing of John Bain (@Totalbiscuit) from someone who was previously part of BioWare. Let me be clear that they don’t represent BioWare’s views, EA’s, or my own. Our condolences go out to John and his family.
If David Crooks still works at EA come Monday/Tuesday morning I will be somewhat surprised.

Another Bioware/EA dev has the same disease:

it gets worse https://archive.fo/XCqUR

Think it might be newsworthy when you have two Bioware devs parroting such heinous shit.
Old 05-27-2018, 02:36 AM   #31
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

It's a shame Bioware has become such a toxic SJW progressive infested environment. Should Anthem fail which it might, I might not even be that sad to see Bioware get shut down at this point, despite their solid catalog from before the EA acquisition.
Old 05-27-2018, 04:25 AM   #32
Wizzkidd
Evil Dead

Some of these people have their head so far up their own ass that they can't smell the forest for the trees.

We have a large segment of the population who are essentially brainwashed, so there is really no hope that they'll regain a modicum of decency or common sense. I hate watching this happen in real time. It's much easier to read about it in history books.

Sometimes I feel like I am too simple for this world. My ass hairs don't raise over every comment that I don't like. I just work at my job, enjoy my wife, mess with my dogs, play video games and watch movies. Everything else is white noise.

I hate watching people lose their minds over other people's opinions. I also hate assholes.

Go Against the Flow.
Wizzkidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2018, 07:48 AM   #33
Mad Max RW
Evil Dead

Jesus, it gets even more disturbing. Several lib devs, including those from Blizzard, are retweeting even more vile shit from a convicted pedophile. Not going to link it because the guy is a sick fuck.

Also Boogie2988 tweeted begging devs to control themselves. Predictably SJW's are coming out in force and attacking him for "promoting harrassment" and "restricting free speech". However, the VAST majority of responses show there is some common sense left in humanity.
Old 05-27-2018, 02:26 PM   #34
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Jesus, it gets even more disturbing. Several lib devs, including those from Blizzard, are retweeting even more vile shit from a convicted pedophile. Not going to link it because the guy is a sick fuck.

Also Boogie2988 tweeted begging devs to control themselves. Predictably SJW's are coming out in force and attacking him for "promoting harrassment" and "restricting free speech". However, the VAST majority of responses show there is some common sense left in humanity.
I would assume calling pedo's out for what they are is now considered "harassment" by those on the left. Such disgusting pieces of shit that advocate child abuse.
Old 05-27-2018, 03:49 PM   #35
Chief Smash
Evil Dead

The line between “I disagree with you” and “you are my enemy who should die” has been erased. And sorry Jazz but it seems to me that it has mostly been erased from the left.
Chief Smash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2018, 04:59 PM   #36
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Smash View Post
The line between “I disagree with you” and “you are my enemy who should die” has been erased. And sorry Jazz but it seems to me that it has mostly been erased from the left.
Of course it has. Liberals have little idea what conservatives actually believe. They disagree with a fictional boogeymonster which they therefore want to destroy.

Quote:
The interesting result is that liberals are more likely than conservatives to exaggerate the differences between them. Liberals, after all, like to think of themselves as especially resistant to prejudice, even concerning their political opponents.
Liberals are fascist fundamentalists.
Quote:
Old 05-27-2018, 05:10 PM   #37
JazGalaxy
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Smash View Post
I was driving between Houston and Dallas two weeks ago and I saw, off the side of the freeway, a bedsheet with a spray painted message on it threatening to shoot and kill "libtards" who didn't support President Trump.

I'm sorry, I just can't agree with you.

But I fully can agree that the vitriol of the current political climate has caused the middle ground and common decency to be erased. But that's largely due to the internet and the advent of things like this:

The increase in tribalism and the ability for people groups to go find a corner of the internet in which to to set up an echo chamber means that people no longer have to be exposed to contrary thoughts.

Spectral is proof of that. The guy has a memorized script of echo-chamber thoughts and when someone presents him information that doesn't jibe with it, he acts momentarily confused and then doubles down on script. Read his response to the fact that he apparently doesn't know what "globalization" means earlier in this thread for a case study.

Now don't get me wrong. I would argue that lack-of-emphathy as a badge of honor was something that was started by the ultra-left. The first time I ever really noticed it was around and during the Gamergate conflagration. But what one side invents, the other side quickly adopts. No good sewer goes to waste.
JazGalaxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2018, 05:29 PM   #38
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
...people no longer have to be exposed to contrary thoughts
You are full of shit. Research shows it is LIBERALS who avoid exposure to contrary thoughts, not conservatives.

Liberal SNL even made fun of it:

Quote:
Old 05-28-2018, 08:03 AM   #39
Chimpbot
Godzillaologist

Quote:
Spectral is proof of that. The guy has a memorized script of echo-chamber thoughts and when someone presents him information that doesn't jibe with it, he acts momentarily confused and then doubles down on script. Read his response to the fact that he apparently doesn't know what "globalization" means earlier in this thread for a case study.
It's because he uses the Alex Jones definition of globalism, in which globalization is run by a shadowy group of globalists who want to take over the world. It's basically the Illuminati.
Old 05-28-2018, 04:56 PM   #40
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimpbot View Post
It's because he uses the Alex Jones definition of globalism, in which globalization is run by a shadowy group of globalists who want to take over the world. It's basically the Illuminati.
I don't need alex Jones to tell me things anyone with a single brain cell can put together on their own. Who own all of media? Jews. Central banks? Jews. Pushing Muslim importation into western countries? Jews. Trying to cause war in Syria to build a gas pipeline thru it? yep you guessed it. Jews.