Weekend Gamer: What are...
Last post by Chief Smash
Yesterday 08:22 AM
12 Replies, 619 Views

Old 02-05-2020, 01:30 PM   #5941
Terran
Evil Dead

Acquitted forever.

Listen to Democrats comment on their party after the SOTU.

Now, let's get back to appointing judges!

#WINNING!

Don't be that guy:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
"...boys lining up outside a room to take a turn gang raping a woman?...I went to frat parties where shit like this was going down
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2020, 01:51 PM   #5942
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booda View Post
Massively is trying to rewrite history here, as is the original article they are quoting when the person in question is trying to have an authentic moment and finally actualizing commentary from the gaming community at the time:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliff Blienziskisamalamading-dong
“Ever since the studio closed I’ve been wracking my brain what I could have done differently,” the retired game developer said on an Instagram post. “Pivot HARD when the juggernaut of Overwatch was announced. Been less nice with my design ideas and more of a dictator with them.

“One big epiphany I had was that I pushed my own personal political beliefs in a world that was increasingly divided.

“Instead of the story being ‘this game looks neat’ it became “this is the game with the ‘woke bro’ trying to push his hackey politics on us with gender neutral bathrooms.’ Instead of ‘these characters seem fun’ it was ‘this is the studio with the CEO who refuses to make his female characters sexier.’ Instead of ‘who am I going to choose’ it became “white dude shoehorns diversity in his game and then smells his own smug farts in interviews’ instead of just letting the product … speak for itself.
Go woke, go broke.
vallor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2020, 01:55 PM   #5943
Terran
Evil Dead

Better luck next time, Dems!

Don't be that guy:

Quote:
"...boys lining up outside a room to take a turn gang raping a woman?...I went to frat parties where shit like this was going down
Old 02-05-2020, 02:51 PM   #5944
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
Too bad there is almost inevitably going to be a next time.
Old 02-05-2020, 05:28 PM   #5945
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by vallor View Post
Too bad there is almost inevitably going to be a next time.
They have nothing to offer but a doddering old dude who likes to touch kids and whose son likes crack and hos, a fake Indian even Native Americans don't like, a communist millionaire heart attack victim, a token gay guy that black Dems won't vote for, and a bunch of white-wearing-whiners who sit on their hands in the face of a parade of wonderful things happening in the country that they just can't get happy about.

MY GOD, they're fucked.

Don't be that guy:

Quote:
Old 02-06-2020, 12:24 AM   #5946
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
They have nothing to offer but a doddering old dude who likes to touch kids and whose son likes crack and hos, a fake Indian even Native Americans don't like, a communist millionaire heart attack victim, a token gay guy that black Dems won't vote for, and a bunch of white-wearing-whiners who sit on their hands in the face of a parade of wonderful things happening in the country that they just can't get happy about.

MY GOD, they're fucked.
They have billionaire globalist Marxist shithead Bloomberg too who's essentially trying to buy his way into the debates. And the other Marxist Jew Klobuchar. Interesting how many Marxist Jews are on the DNC ballot, including Comrade Bolshevik Sanders.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2020, 12:35 AM   #5947
RAV
Evil Dead

But see, the dems got one thing right. Their world is doomed. DOOMED!

Let a liberal manage anything, and it's Sodom and Gomorrah, the great flood and Ragnarok on top of that for good measure.
RAV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2020, 12:03 PM   #5948
blackzc
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by vallor View Post
Massively is trying to rewrite history here, as is the original article they are quoting when the person in question is trying to have an authentic moment and finally actualizing commentary from the gaming community at the time:

Go woke, go broke.
It's nice he is self reflecting. Now i hope he can see the end of the road of this marxism and jump off of this batshit insane train ride that is liberal progressivism.

Boys have cocks, girls have pussies. Any aboration is just that, you live with it, you don't shove it down the fucking throats of the remaining 99.9% of the population and its children.

As for the dems.

Hahahahahhahahja! Holy hell what a shit show! The dems may have two choices very soon. Kill the party off, splinter and form new parties, or purge the degenerates and move far to the right.

Im really interested to see what happens.
Old 02-06-2020, 12:16 PM   #5949
Terran
Evil Dead

NYT headline after Clinton's acquittal: "Clinton Acquitted Decisively: No Majority for Either Charge." The vote totals? 55-45 and 50-50.

NYT headline after Trump's acquittal: "Split Senate Clears Trump on All Counts in Finale of a Bitter Impeachment Battle." The vote totals? 52-48 and 53-47.

lolololololol!!!!!!

Don't be that guy:

Quote:
Old 02-06-2020, 12:55 PM   #5950
Terran
Evil Dead

The Washington ComPost gets one right, lol.

Don't be that guy:

Quote:
Old 02-06-2020, 04:28 PM   #5951
blackzc
Evil Dead

Q called out the 53-47 quite a few times in 2019. Party lines i guess. What im surprised with is how partisan it was. It would have been a good time for any sane democrats to jump off the roller coaster. For me this further cements my take that the dems 'in control of the democrat party' are flat out the enemy. Not just a friendly competitor.

https://www.qmap.pub/read/3533
Old 02-06-2020, 06:08 PM   #5952
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackzc View Post
Q called out the 53-47 quite a few times in 2019. Party lines i guess. What im surprised with is how partisan it was. It would have been a good time for any sane democrats to jump off the roller coaster. For me this further cements my take that the dems 'in control of the democrat party' are flat out the enemy. Not just a friendly competitor.

https://www.qmap.pub/read/3533
There are no sane democrats left, they've all followed Schumer and Pelosi off the deep end.
Old 02-07-2020, 06:21 AM   #5953
BeardedSonOfNel
Chaotic Neutral

Old 02-07-2020, 09:03 AM   #5954
Chief Smash
Subscriber

And now the emoluments clause lawsuit has been dismissed. It's been quite a week for Trump.
Chief Smash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2020, 09:15 PM   #5955
blackzc
Evil Dead

Trump said what i've been saying all along during that acquittal speech.

These people are genius and evil with how they operate. And better at it than the right. We cant always rely on truth to win.

There has to be a new way to deal with them other than outfoxing them in the courts. They do not care one bit about the spirit of the game. Their tactic is button mashing in a game of Tekken. Throw everything legally allowable at the wall 1000 times and hope something sticks.

He has to bury these fuckers or they are going to come back.
Old 02-07-2020, 10:17 PM   #5956
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:

These people are genius and evil with how they operate. And better at it than the right. We cant always rely on truth to win.

There has to be a new way to deal with them other than outfoxing them in the courts. They do not care one bit about the spirit of the game. Their tactic is button mashing in a game of Tekken. Throw everything legally allowable at the wall 1000 times and hope something sticks.

Utilize the Logan act, Hang them all as traitors which they are. End dual citizenship being allowed period, install term limits like the office of the president has.
Old 02-07-2020, 11:35 PM   #5957
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
They have billionaire globalist Marxist shithead Bloomberg too who's essentially trying to buy his way into the debates. And the other Marxist Jew Klobuchar. Interesting how many Marxist Jews are on the DNC ballot, including Comrade Bolshevik Sanders.
Bloomberg is apparently polling at 15% nationally on the strength of just his fucking $130m ad campaign.

retarded!
Old 02-07-2020, 11:44 PM   #5958
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi

Quote:

There has to be a new way to deal with them other than outfoxing them in the courts.
The courts are way too slow to deal with all the missiles the opposition is dealing shooting. Sure, one emoluments charge is gone but there are 1,000 more ways they can bring a similar charge. In fact I believe a couple of AGs of various States are now launching one.

This one was dismissed because it wasn't brought by the full Congress which means any other combination of hostile Congress critters can bring suit and try to get it in front of a judge. Even if it is summary judgment because of precedent it is time and energy away from productive shit.

They've done the same thing with the travel ban and willfully misinterpreted it as a Muslim ban to build public resentment and rile up negative emotions.

They've done the same thing with border security, framing their court room intercessions as "for the kids" and illegal challenges to amnesty" and so on.

So we need a better way to bat the bullshit slings and arrows out of the air without them being able to tie up the courts or the body politic as they've been doing.
Old 02-07-2020, 11:50 PM   #5959
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
Utilize the Logan act, Hang them all as traitors which they are. End dual citizenship being allowed period, install term limits like the office of the president has.
Duel citizenship for anyone in a government position (including the military, ala Vinderman) needs to go away. Especially if you have any type of special clearances, like most people in congress who have secret or top secret clearance.
Old 02-08-2020, 01:47 AM   #5960
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
They'll be back in the fall.

This week has been a high water mark for Trump, and the past three years have been glorious, but I'm laying down a marker here and now. You can quote me on it if you wish.

The Dems will win the trifecta this November; House, Senate, White House.

American political power is cyclical, American political coalitions are always changing.

I'm at peace with it either way. He has had such a tremendous impact, particularly with judges, that his legacy will live on for decades. Awesome three years, awesome upcoming fourth.

Now, I'm off to the airport. Headed to Hawaii w/the wife and oldest! LIFE IS GOOD!

Don't be that guy:

Quote: