Yesterday 06:37 PM
684 Replies, 66,994 Views
» Promotion

Old 09-05-2017, 03:35 PM   #21
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimpbot View Post
Yup, it's just the hardcore that want the thing.

Keep on believing what you want to, though. Don't let facts and reality hold you back!
And how many of those are scalpers selling on ebay since Nintendo is always super conservative on manufacturing?
SpectralThundr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 03:49 PM   #22
Mozain
Fueled By Tits & Revenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
And how many of those are scalpers selling on ebay since Nintendo is always super conservative on manufacturing?
Exactly, and not only that, but those scalpers are selling to the tiny minority that is the Nintendo hardcore. Afterall the hardcore is just a fraction, and the Nintendo hardcore even more so since they are all pedophile virgins so they can't reproduce and pass on their deluded disease.

And I'm sure those poor suckers are all buying multiple systems too, it's the only way to explain the numbers since the scalpers have to have some market to sell too, and we already know the Nintendon't hurtcore (Ha!) don't have a single braincell among them.
Old 09-05-2017, 05:11 PM   #23
Terran
Evil Dead

^^^^ Finally...someone gets it.
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 05:40 PM   #24
ashikenshin
Subscriber

I think there is something about comics and nintendo that attracts these childless weirdos. It seems they are vaguely familiar with the topics because either their childhood or the popularity of the movies. Either way, it is strange how many SJWs flock these two companies (marvel and nintendo)
ashikenshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 05:56 PM   #25
blackzc
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashikenshin View Post
I think there is something about comics and nintendo that attracts these childless weirdos. It seems they are vaguely familiar with the topics because either their childhood or the popularity of the movies. Either way, it is strange how many SJWs flock these two companies (marvel and nintendo)
Nintendo is Conservative all the way around. They rarely give in to the SJW's. I think its the child touching hipsters that NOJ has employed to run PR in Seattle. They freak me the hell out and ill be glad when they change direction.
Old 09-05-2017, 06:19 PM   #26
ashikenshin
Subscriber

I misread your message. Yeah, the infection is there. I do think it will spread.
Old 09-05-2017, 06:33 PM   #27
Chimpbot
Godzillaologist

Quote:
And how many of the initial 360, PS4 and Project Scorpio sales went to scalpers?
Old 09-05-2017, 06:56 PM   #28
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
And how many of the initial 360, PS4 and Project Scorpio sales went to scalpers?
Far fewer since MS and Sony actually you know, ship hardware.
Old 09-05-2017, 09:18 PM   #29
Chimpbot
Godzillaologist

Quote:
Far fewer since MS and Sony actually you know, ship hardware.
Historically speaking, both companies have suffered from the exact sort of supply issues Nintendo has experienced over the past few months, for similar spans of time.

But, who cares about facts?
Old 09-05-2017, 09:44 PM   #30
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Historically speaking, both companies have suffered from the exact sort of supply issues Nintendo has experienced over the past few months, for similar spans of time.

But, who cares about facts?
Historically never to the same extent. Especially the Xbone which was completely available from day 1 on. Was it difficult to find a ps4 at launch? Yep was it that way for months upon months? Nope not to Nintendo's level.
Old 09-06-2017, 06:19 AM   #31
Chimpbot
Godzillaologist

Quote:
Historically never to the same extent. Especially the Xbone which was completely available from day 1 on. Was it difficult to find a ps4 at launch? Yep was it that way for months upon months? Nope not to Nintendo's level.
How many times do I need to point out that Sony was dealing with shortages of up to five months...which is essentially the same amount of time Nintendo has been dealing with Switch supply issues? It launched in November 2013 and had supply issues through April of the following year.
Old 09-06-2017, 12:12 PM   #32
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
How many times do I need to point out that Sony was dealing with shortages of up to five months...which is essentially the same amount of time Nintendo has been dealing with Switch supply issues? It launched in November 2013 and had supply issues through April of the following year.
Yet you could still FIND PS4's. Even when they were struggling to keep up at launch. That's the point you're not fucking getting through your head. I got my ps4 a couple months after launch, and was seeing them everywhere in the wild by that point just not in super huge quantities.
Old 09-06-2017, 12:52 PM   #33
Chimpbot
Godzillaologist

Quote:
Yet you could still FIND PS4's. Even when they were struggling to keep up at launch. That's the point you're not fucking getting through your head. I got my ps4 a couple months after launch, and was seeing them everywhere in the wild by that point just not in super huge quantities.
I could walk into a Walmart right now and find around 30 or so Switches available for the taking. The shortages are ending.
Old 09-06-2017, 02:44 PM   #34
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
The shortages are ending.
Oh thank GOD! I just don't think I could have waited another da...uh, wait, what? Switch? Nopenopenopenope.
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 11:41 PM   #35
dieandrot
Peon

people can bag on nintendo all the want... the fact is, out of the 3 major console manufacturers, nintendo has the most fun games, the least garbage, and are the ONLY ones with innovative ideas. you can't really say they rehash their games because every new game in a series tries something new and unique. every mario game is great, every smash is great, every zelda is great, all the major metroids are great, star fox's major releases are great. they simply have a better ratio of good to shit games. oh and the replay value on all of those series is much higher than any other series out there (with the exception of castlevania, which is on the same level). oh and nintendo games have better music than games on most other consoles, which might not seem that important to you, but it really huge impact on brand recognition. oh and this is coming from a pc gamer who hasn't owned a nintendo console since gamecube, or a console in general since ps3.. though i have played the major releases on pretty much every console (aside from xbox 360/one... couldn't care less about their exclusives)
dieandrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 12:00 AM   #36
ashikenshin
Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by dieandrot View Post
people can bag on nintendo all the want... the fact is
You say "fact" and then proceed to go on with opinions.
Old 09-07-2017, 05:19 AM   #37
PatrickRes9
Maker of Babies

Quote:
That doesn't even make sense. You're drawing imaginary lines. I have a son. He loves some of the Nintendo IP. I play Nintendo IP with and without him. I enjoy the focus on gameplay quality and polish. A good friend of mine for many years has a son. His son enjoys playing Nintendo, and he enjoys playing the games for the focus on gameplay quality and polish. We're both tired of the AAA 3rd party scene aside from the very occasional gem like a Witcher or a Red Dead. We're both dads. We both play other (non Nintendo) games all the time. I doubt we're the exception. It's probably just a mixed bag. To pin down an entire console and/or range of IP to a political leaning or personality type is stupid. Incidentally, what's mildly funny is I personally don't enjoy comics or comic book movies at all. I find them to be shallow, and too focused on action and CGI and generally are not very fun movies for me to watch.

But I don't think you believe half the shit you say here anyway. Your troll level is up there with spectral's. I wonder if it's because you're some kind of weird childless manchild who doesn't know how to properly interact and communicate with people. The guy with the big breasted anime avatar is going to tell us about man-children. Funny.
Old 09-07-2017, 08:44 AM   #38
ashikenshin
Subscriber

Lol you got triggered hard. And no, I'm not fat nor childless. Try again
Old 09-07-2017, 09:05 AM   #39
Chimpbot
Godzillaologist

Quote:
Lol you got triggered hard. And no, I'm not fat nor childless. Try again
TIL normal, well-written responses = "Getting triggered hard".
Old 09-07-2017, 09:25 AM   #40
ashikenshin
Subscriber

Insults and anecdotal evidence!= well written responses. I guess the nintendo fanboys will go after me now.

Tags
mario kart, nintendo