Evil Avatar  



Go Back   Evil Avatar > Daily Gaming News > News Items

» Sponsored Links


» Recent Threads
NSFW: PlayerUnknown...
Last post by SpectralThundr
Today 01:32 AM
21 Replies, 1,180 Views
Soulcalibur VI announced...
Last post by JazGalaxy
Today 12:51 AM
20 Replies, 1,417 Views
First Alita: Battle...
Last post by JazGalaxy
Today 12:23 AM
42 Replies, 2,298 Views
Game & Movie Releases...
Last post by Evil Avatar
Today 12:10 AM
4 Replies, 363 Views
Overkillís The Walking...
Last post by Exodus
Yesterday 08:09 PM
6 Replies, 504 Views
Writer For The Witcher...
Last post by Hellstorm
Yesterday 07:54 PM
14 Replies, 915 Views
Enter The Oasis in the...
Last post by Evil Avatar
Yesterday 07:11 PM
20 Replies, 1,238 Views
Liberals gone wild
Last post by VenomUSMC
Yesterday 06:37 PM
684 Replies, 66,994 Views
» Promotion


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-05-2017, 03:35 PM   #21
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Bawwston
Posts: 6,521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimpbot View Post
Yup, it's just the hardcore that want the thing.

Keep on believing what you want to, though. Don't let facts and reality hold you back!
And how many of those are scalpers selling on ebay since Nintendo is always super conservative on manufacturing?
SpectralThundr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 03:49 PM   #22
Mozain
Fueled By Tits & Revenge
 
Mozain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Canada eh!
Posts: 553
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
And how many of those are scalpers selling on ebay since Nintendo is always super conservative on manufacturing?
Exactly, and not only that, but those scalpers are selling to the tiny minority that is the Nintendo hardcore. Afterall the hardcore is just a fraction, and the Nintendo hardcore even more so since they are all pedophile virgins so they can't reproduce and pass on their deluded disease.

And I'm sure those poor suckers are all buying multiple systems too, it's the only way to explain the numbers since the scalpers have to have some market to sell too, and we already know the Nintendon't hurtcore (Ha!) don't have a single braincell among them.
__________________
I Hear Death Is The Only Cure For Stupidity... Would You Like To Be Smarter?
Mozain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 05:11 PM   #23
Terran
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 11,463
^^^^ Finally...someone gets it.
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 05:40 PM   #24
ashikenshin
Subscriber
 
ashikenshin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 3,048
I think there is something about comics and nintendo that attracts these childless weirdos. It seems they are vaguely familiar with the topics because either their childhood or the popularity of the movies. Either way, it is strange how many SJWs flock these two companies (marvel and nintendo)
ashikenshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 05:56 PM   #25
blackzc
Evil Dead
 
blackzc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: I am boot, hear me win!
Posts: 6,257
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashikenshin View Post
I think there is something about comics and nintendo that attracts these childless weirdos. It seems they are vaguely familiar with the topics because either their childhood or the popularity of the movies. Either way, it is strange how many SJWs flock these two companies (marvel and nintendo)
Nintendo is Conservative all the way around. They rarely give in to the SJW's. I think its the child touching hipsters that NOJ has employed to run PR in Seattle. They freak me the hell out and ill be glad when they change direction.
__________________
Nintendo: A guiding light in a sea of video game degeneracy
blackzc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 06:19 PM   #26
ashikenshin
Subscriber
 
ashikenshin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 3,048
I misread your message. Yeah, the infection is there. I do think it will spread.
ashikenshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 06:33 PM   #27
Chimpbot
Godzillaologist
 
Chimpbot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Third Planet of the Black Hole
Posts: 7,545
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
And how many of those are scalpers selling on ebay since Nintendo is always super conservative on manufacturing?
And how many of the initial 360, PS4 and Project Scorpio sales went to scalpers?
__________________
EvAv's Senior Godzillaologist
Member of the Nintendo Offensive Front
Chimpbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 06:56 PM   #28
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Bawwston
Posts: 6,521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimpbot View Post
And how many of the initial 360, PS4 and Project Scorpio sales went to scalpers?
Far fewer since MS and Sony actually you know, ship hardware.
SpectralThundr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 09:18 PM   #29
Chimpbot
Godzillaologist
 
Chimpbot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Third Planet of the Black Hole
Posts: 7,545
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
Far fewer since MS and Sony actually you know, ship hardware.
Historically speaking, both companies have suffered from the exact sort of supply issues Nintendo has experienced over the past few months, for similar spans of time.

But, who cares about facts?
__________________
EvAv's Senior Godzillaologist
Member of the Nintendo Offensive Front
Chimpbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 09:44 PM   #30
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Bawwston
Posts: 6,521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimpbot View Post
Historically speaking, both companies have suffered from the exact sort of supply issues Nintendo has experienced over the past few months, for similar spans of time.

But, who cares about facts?
Historically never to the same extent. Especially the Xbone which was completely available from day 1 on. Was it difficult to find a ps4 at launch? Yep was it that way for months upon months? Nope not to Nintendo's level.
SpectralThundr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 06:19 AM   #31
Chimpbot
Godzillaologist
 
Chimpbot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Third Planet of the Black Hole
Posts: 7,545
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
Historically never to the same extent. Especially the Xbone which was completely available from day 1 on. Was it difficult to find a ps4 at launch? Yep was it that way for months upon months? Nope not to Nintendo's level.
How many times do I need to point out that Sony was dealing with shortages of up to five months...which is essentially the same amount of time Nintendo has been dealing with Switch supply issues? It launched in November 2013 and had supply issues through April of the following year.
__________________
EvAv's Senior Godzillaologist
Member of the Nintendo Offensive Front
Chimpbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 12:12 PM   #32
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Bawwston
Posts: 6,521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimpbot View Post
How many times do I need to point out that Sony was dealing with shortages of up to five months...which is essentially the same amount of time Nintendo has been dealing with Switch supply issues? It launched in November 2013 and had supply issues through April of the following year.
Yet you could still FIND PS4's. Even when they were struggling to keep up at launch. That's the point you're not fucking getting through your head. I got my ps4 a couple months after launch, and was seeing them everywhere in the wild by that point just not in super huge quantities.
SpectralThundr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 12:52 PM   #33
Chimpbot
Godzillaologist
 
Chimpbot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Third Planet of the Black Hole
Posts: 7,545
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
Yet you could still FIND PS4's. Even when they were struggling to keep up at launch. That's the point you're not fucking getting through your head. I got my ps4 a couple months after launch, and was seeing them everywhere in the wild by that point just not in super huge quantities.
I could walk into a Walmart right now and find around 30 or so Switches available for the taking. The shortages are ending.
__________________
EvAv's Senior Godzillaologist
Member of the Nintendo Offensive Front
Chimpbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 02:44 PM   #34
Terran
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 11,463
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimpbot View Post
The shortages are ending.
Oh thank GOD! I just don't think I could have waited another da...uh, wait, what? Switch? Nopenopenopenope.
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 11:41 PM   #35
dieandrot
Peon
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Arizona
Posts: 7
people can bag on nintendo all the want... the fact is, out of the 3 major console manufacturers, nintendo has the most fun games, the least garbage, and are the ONLY ones with innovative ideas. you can't really say they rehash their games because every new game in a series tries something new and unique. every mario game is great, every smash is great, every zelda is great, all the major metroids are great, star fox's major releases are great. they simply have a better ratio of good to shit games. oh and the replay value on all of those series is much higher than any other series out there (with the exception of castlevania, which is on the same level). oh and nintendo games have better music than games on most other consoles, which might not seem that important to you, but it really huge impact on brand recognition. oh and this is coming from a pc gamer who hasn't owned a nintendo console since gamecube, or a console in general since ps3.. though i have played the major releases on pretty much every console (aside from xbox 360/one... couldn't care less about their exclusives)
dieandrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 12:00 AM   #36
ashikenshin
Subscriber
 
ashikenshin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 3,048
Quote:
Originally Posted by dieandrot View Post
people can bag on nintendo all the want... the fact is
You say "fact" and then proceed to go on with opinions.
ashikenshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 05:19 AM   #37
PatrickRes9
Maker of Babies
 
PatrickRes9's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 3,369
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashikenshin View Post
I think there is something about comics and nintendo that attracts these childless weirdos. It seems they are vaguely familiar with the topics because either their childhood or the popularity of the movies. Either way, it is strange how many SJWs flock these two companies (marvel and nintendo)
That doesn't even make sense. You're drawing imaginary lines. I have a son. He loves some of the Nintendo IP. I play Nintendo IP with and without him. I enjoy the focus on gameplay quality and polish. A good friend of mine for many years has a son. His son enjoys playing Nintendo, and he enjoys playing the games for the focus on gameplay quality and polish. We're both tired of the AAA 3rd party scene aside from the very occasional gem like a Witcher or a Red Dead. We're both dads. We both play other (non Nintendo) games all the time. I doubt we're the exception. It's probably just a mixed bag. To pin down an entire console and/or range of IP to a political leaning or personality type is stupid. Incidentally, what's mildly funny is I personally don't enjoy comics or comic book movies at all. I find them to be shallow, and too focused on action and CGI and generally are not very fun movies for me to watch.

But I don't think you believe half the shit you say here anyway. Your troll level is up there with spectral's. I wonder if it's because you're some kind of weird childless manchild who doesn't know how to properly interact and communicate with people. The guy with the big breasted anime avatar is going to tell us about man-children. Funny.
__________________
Member of the Nintendo Offensive Front.
PatrickRes9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 08:44 AM   #38
ashikenshin
Subscriber
 
ashikenshin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 3,048
Lol you got triggered hard. And no, I'm not fat nor childless. Try again
ashikenshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 09:05 AM   #39
Chimpbot
Godzillaologist
 
Chimpbot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Third Planet of the Black Hole
Posts: 7,545
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashikenshin View Post
Lol you got triggered hard. And no, I'm not fat nor childless. Try again
TIL normal, well-written responses = "Getting triggered hard".
__________________
EvAv's Senior Godzillaologist
Member of the Nintendo Offensive Front
Chimpbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 09:25 AM   #40
ashikenshin
Subscriber
 
ashikenshin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 3,048
Insults and anecdotal evidence!= well written responses. I guess the nintendo fanboys will go after me now.
ashikenshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
mario kart, nintendo

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:35 AM.