Evil Avatar  



Go Back   Evil Avatar > Daily Gaming News > News Items

» Sponsored Links


» Recent Threads
Weekend Headbanger -...
Last post by Meeks
Today 09:10 PM
5 Replies, 315 Views
Star Wars Fans Campaign...
Last post by vallor
Today 08:53 PM
47 Replies, 1,512 Views
Liberals gone wild
Last post by Terran
Today 08:00 PM
1,757 Replies, 189,375 Views
RetroN 77 REVIEW - Pros...
Last post by GinRummy
Today 07:37 PM
1 Replies, 136 Views
The Steam Summer Sale...
Last post by Wizzkidd
Today 05:09 PM
10 Replies, 739 Views
Weekend Gamer: What are...
Last post by Wizzkidd
Today 05:08 PM
3 Replies, 286 Views
Shadowrun Returns:...
Last post by JazGalaxy
Today 12:37 PM
3 Replies, 245 Views
Sir Patrick Stewart...
Last post by timmyd
Today 10:34 AM
26 Replies, 1,923 Views
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-01-2014, 01:12 PM   #1
Emabulator
The Voight-Kampff
 
Emabulator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: The Garden State
Posts: 30,957
Blog Entries: 58
Game of Thrones: A Telltale Games Series - Ep 1: 'Iron From Ice' Launch Trailer


Quote:
Game of Thrones: A Telltale Games Series is a new six part episodic game series set in the world of HBO's groundbreaking TV show.

This new story tells of House Forrester, a noble family from the north of Westeros, loyal to the Starks of Winterfell. Caught up in the events surrounding the War of the Five Kings, they are thrown into a maelstrom of bloody warfare, revenge, intrigue, and horror as they fight to survive while the seven kingdoms tear themselves apart.

You will take on the role of different members of the Forrester household, and determine their fate through the choices you make; your actions and decisions will change the story around you.

- Developed by the creators of the award-winning The Walking Dead – A Telltale Games Series, and The Wolf Among Us
- Meet and interact with characters from HBO’s hit TV show
- Visit King’s Landing, The Wall and other familiar locations
- Feel what it is like to play the Game of Thrones, where you win... or you die
Click on the headline to watch the trailer.
Emabulator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2014, 01:12 PM   #2
Emabulator
The Voight-Kampff
 
Emabulator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: The Garden State
Posts: 30,957
Blog Entries: 58
Emabulator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2014, 01:22 PM   #3
Venkman
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 4,685
Oh man - I hope dinklage's voice acting is better in this.

He grew on me in Destiny once I realized that half of his ridiculousness was the terrible "script".
Venkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2014, 10:00 PM   #4
LegendOfWayne
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 328
Looking forward to playing this a year from now when all of the episodes are out.
LegendOfWayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 02:56 PM   #5
ElektroDragon
Evil Dead
 
ElektroDragon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Seattle area
Posts: 10,385
So I heard that if you didn't read book 3 yet or watch season 3 yet, you're going to get spoiled to kingdom come. Just a PSA.
__________________
Proud to be perma-banned 5 times on NeoGAF.
ElektroDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 11:24 PM   #6
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: San Diego, California
Posts: 6,873
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElektroDragon View Post
So I heard that if you didn't read book 3 yet or watch season 3 yet, you're going to get spoiled to kingdom come. Just a PSA.
Needs more boobs and sex or it totally misses the mark. #Rommel.
vallor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 11:47 PM   #7
Azrael
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Perth, Australia
Posts: 3,172
Reviews are looking good. But i'm not patient enough for episodic content, rather wait for it all to be released before picking this one up
Azrael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 03:32 AM   #8
Rommel
International Playboy
 
Rommel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 10,168
Quote:
Originally Posted by vallor View Post
Needs more boobs and sex or it totally misses the mark. #Rommel.
No, just no. This is incorrect.

It needs more incest or it totally misses the mark. This is Game of Thrones people, not some Showtime late-night titfest from the nineties. We're adults and we're on the internet. So if I don't see a brother's cock, engorged with dragon's blood, punching the crevix of its sisterly vagina like a fist in a catcher's mitt, all to the trademark screen prompts of a Telltale Q-T-E, I'm not going to be satisfied. Eventually, when the correct left -> right > clickitty -> click inputs are rendered, the father's penis will grow so powerful in the energy of the white walkers it will drive into the daughter's womb proper, fill the uterus with the dick snot of the caribou (Or whatever animal said family goes by) causing the maid to fire forward under the hydraulic pressure of magical ejaculate and crush the nearest popular character in the room to a pulp.
Rommel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2014, 05:22 AM   #9
illone
Dread Lord
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 120
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rommel View Post
It needs more incest or it totally misses the mark. This is Game of Thrones people, not some Showtime late-night titfest from the nineties. We're adults and we're on the internet. So if I don't see a brother's cock, engorged with dragon's blood, punching the crevix of its sisterly vagina like a fist in a catcher's mitt, all to the trademark screen prompts of a Telltale Q-T-E, I'm not going to be satisfied. Eventually, when the correct left -> right > clickitty -> click inputs are rendered, the father's penis will grow so powerful in the energy of the white walkers it will drive into the daughter's womb proper, fill the uterus with the dick snot of the caribou (Or whatever animal said family goes by) causing the maid to fire forward under the hydraulic pressure of magical ejaculate and crush the nearest popular character in the room to a pulp.
^^^^WOW!!! 50 shades of crimson fire.
illone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2014, 08:14 AM   #10
Hagetaka
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 1,647
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElektroDragon View Post
So I heard that if you didn't read book 3 yet or watch season 3 yet, you're going to get spoiled to kingdom come. Just a PSA.
Maybe. The War of the Five Kings is really only about 1/3 of the book. Plenty of action going on abroad, and some specific character development you might miss out on, since this is from the perspective of one of the houses loyal to the Starks.
Hagetaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
game of thrones, telltale games

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:12 PM.