Evil Avatar  



Go Back   Evil Avatar > Geek Love > Totally Off Topic

» Sponsored Links


» Recent Threads
The Oscar Nominations...
Last post by KlausFlouride
Today 08:04 PM
30 Replies, 782 Views
Liberals gone wild
Last post by SpectralThundr
Today 07:32 PM
3,230 Replies, 487,325 Views
Bungie Reaffirms...
Last post by vallor
Today 07:24 PM
20 Replies, 1,055 Views
Anthem 'Gameplay Series,...
Last post by Joliet Jake
Today 07:21 PM
35 Replies, 1,382 Views
EA Cancels Open-World...
Last post by Terran
Today 02:40 PM
20 Replies, 1,253 Views
Sean Penn TV Show About...
Last post by Terran
Today 02:27 PM
16 Replies, 815 Views
Game & Movie Releases...
Last post by alienchild
Today 09:53 AM
5 Replies, 310 Views
M Night...
Last post by excalibur1814
Today 08:59 AM
9 Replies, 501 Views
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-08-2019, 07:28 PM   #3121
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: San Diego, California
Posts: 7,413
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
Mexico is colluding with the democratic party!
vallor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2019, 09:44 PM   #3122
blackzc
Evil Dead
 
blackzc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: I am boot, hear me win!
Posts: 6,847
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
The newly elected marxists are wasting zero time.
Those guys have a great podcast. nnnnnnguy! Listen to it.
__________________
Nintendo: A guiding light in a sea of video game degeneracy
blackzc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2019, 10:33 PM   #3123
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Boston/Ontario
Posts: 7,836
Quote:
Originally Posted by vallor View Post
Mexico is colluding with the democratic party!
You sound more and more like a liberal everyday vallor. This shit should sicken you.
SpectralThundr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2019, 08:44 AM   #3124
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: San Diego, California
Posts: 7,413
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
You sound more and more like a liberal everyday vallor. This shit should sicken you.
You misunderstand. I am flabbergasted how blatant and even proud they are about such behavior. If such a thing were highlighted in any other country heads would roll and entire voting blocks could be negated.

Only in America would this sort of shit be trumpeted as a mark of pride.
vallor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2019, 05:47 PM   #3125
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Boston/Ontario
Posts: 7,836
Quote:
Originally Posted by vallor View Post
You misunderstand. I am flabbergasted how blatant and even proud they are about such behavior. If such a thing were highlighted in any other country heads would roll and entire voting blocks could be negated.

Only in America would this sort of shit be trumpeted as a mark of pride.
Preeeeety much! It has been somewhat amusing watching the democrats implode by their own doing though.
SpectralThundr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2019, 06:32 PM   #3126
PacerDawn
Choadwanger
 
PacerDawn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 2,965
Washington Post (Jan 6): After years of Trumpís dire warnings, a "crisis" has hit the border but generates little urgency

Also Washington Post (Jan 8): Trump used the Oval Office to try to create a border crisis
__________________
The last time someone slipped viagra in my drink, I found out the hard way.
PacerDawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2019, 08:21 PM   #3127
Terran
Evil Dead
 
Terran's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 13,186
Quote:
Originally Posted by PacerDawn View Post
Washington Post (Jan 6): After years of Trumpís dire warnings, a "crisis" has hit the border but generates little urgency

Also Washington Post (Jan 8): Trump used the Oval Office to try to create a border crisis
Bezos is getting a divorce. He must be distracted from 'staying on target.'
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
"...boys lining up outside a room to take a turn gang raping a woman?...I went to frat parties where shit like this was going down
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
I certainly went to frat parties where girls were getting roofied
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2019, 10:51 PM   #3128
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: San Diego, California
Posts: 7,413
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
Bezos is getting a divorce. He must be distracted from 'staying on target.'
Bezos is getting divorced? Poor guy is going to have to suffer with being the second richest person in the world now, behind his wife, and only if he has really good lawyers otherwise I might end up better off than him considering how men get rooked these days.
vallor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2019, 02:09 AM   #3129
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: San Diego, California
Posts: 7,413
So I have had to work late for the last few days and missed the President's Oval Office address so I went to check it out on Youtube. Shouldn't be a problem, right?

Well, think again! I couldn't find an uncut/un-edited or uncommented version at all on the first page of results.

The version from all the major outlets had either running color commentary by jabber-mouths or, like the CBC had an annoying banner at the bottom which gave "Fact" checking without context, for example "Migrant crime rate lower than native-born Americans" which is absolutely false because:

1) Technically the illegal alien crime rate is 100%
2) We only know about the illegals we catch
3) They blend in the LEGAL alien crime rate with that of the illegal alien crime rate
4) Some places have stopped reporting residency status due to "Sanctuary" rules/laws

There was a parade of such, so called, "Facts". Another I liked was when they said FACT: There is no provision for the wall in the new trade agreement with Mexico. Well, if you listen that's not exactly what Trump said. It is THANKS to the new trade agreement and the extra profits, taxes, and tariffs that we'll be able to afford the new boost in border security (including the wall).

Of course the recorded stream chat (which was recorded while CBC was streaming live) was terrible "Trump should go to hell!" was the most tame of it.

The ABC version wasn't even 3 minutes long and it cut out so much context, like the fact that more people in America die from Heroin every year, 90% of which comes from Mexico, than during all of Vietnam and that we welcome people... legally.

Another version of the recording had a description about "Watch Trump's broadcast from the Oval Office to defend his manufactured crisis." Then of course the regular circus of idiots from Late Night and their responses filled up a bunch of the rest of the Page 1 results.

Man, you can't even get an undoctored version of the damn thing it seems!
vallor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2019, 04:05 AM   #3130
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Boston/Ontario
Posts: 7,836
Quote:
Originally Posted by vallor View Post
So I have had to work late for the last few days and missed the President's Oval Office address so I went to check it out on Youtube. Shouldn't be a problem, right?

Well, think again! I couldn't find an uncut/un-edited or uncommented version at all on the first page of results.

The version from all the major outlets had either running color commentary by jabber-mouths or, like the CBC had an annoying banner at the bottom which gave "Fact" checking without context, for example "Migrant crime rate lower than native-born Americans" which is absolutely false because:

1) Technically the illegal alien crime rate is 100%
2) We only know about the illegals we catch
3) They blend in the LEGAL alien crime rate with that of the illegal alien crime rate
4) Some places have stopped reporting residency status due to "Sanctuary" rules/laws

There was a parade of such, so called, "Facts". Another I liked was when they said FACT: There is no provision for the wall in the new trade agreement with Mexico. Well, if you listen that's not exactly what Trump said. It is THANKS to the new trade agreement and the extra profits, taxes, and tariffs that we'll be able to afford the new boost in border security (including the wall).

Of course the recorded stream chat (which was recorded while CBC was streaming live) was terrible "Trump should go to hell!" was the most tame of it.

The ABC version wasn't even 3 minutes long and it cut out so much context, like the fact that more people in America die from Heroin every year, 90% of which comes from Mexico, than during all of Vietnam and that we welcome people... legally.

Another version of the recording had a description about "Watch Trump's broadcast from the Oval Office to defend his manufactured crisis." Then of course the regular circus of idiots from Late Night and their responses filled up a bunch of the rest of the Page 1 results.

Man, you can't even get an undoctored version of the damn thing it seems!
The white house has it's own youtube channel.
SpectralThundr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2019, 10:51 PM   #3131
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: San Diego, California
Posts: 7,413
Good for the white house. Bad on YouTube for not having the White House channel on the first page of search results.
vallor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2019, 11:36 PM   #3132
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Boston/Ontario
Posts: 7,836
Quote:
Originally Posted by vallor View Post
Good for the white house. Bad on YouTube for not having the White House channel on the first page of search results.
Can't have that doncha know, just edited versions with a progressive talking head over them.
SpectralThundr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2019, 03:12 AM   #3133
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: San Diego, California
Posts: 7,413
Disgusting: Huck magazine did a full progressive positive spin treatment on a story for a 10-year old drag queen in Canada. I don't even want to link the page here and give them hits, search for it yourself if you must.

Worse: The first picture in the article is the kid lying back on a couch in a fancy dress and huge wig spread legged with hands hovered over his crotch as if he were posing for a scene in a porn getting ready to play with his pussy.

Worst Yet: is that the photographer did an extra photo - not included in the story but later put on Instagram - of the (fortunately) dressed kid (unfortunately in female clothes) with a naked adult drag queen who had nothing but small piece of cloth fig leaf covering the adult's twig and berries.

Nemis something something-Golden, the child's "real" name adopted the moniker Lactacia last year (his fans are known as ‘Lactaters’). Great, huh? I wonder who picked the name. Does a 10 year old even know what Lactate means?

From the mom:
Quote:
“Drag is an adult arena and that’s where people question our judgement,” concedes Jessica. “So we have to censor things. He knows there are adult aspects of drag that he’s not allowed to apply to his show.”

“We would never try to overtly sexualise our child. But if he wears something that makes him feel beautiful, what right do I have to stop him wearing that dress because it might cause people to think things they shouldn’t be thinking? It’s a circular problem.”
Nope, nothing sexual about Drag. Nothing like the kid pretending to play with himself in the first picture in the article or running around with naked men during a photo-shoot. Totally A-OK and no hijinks here, you paragon of parenting, Mother of the Year candidate!

Nothing sexual in the 11 year old just a month or so ago who strutted on stage in a halter top collecting dollar bills like a stripper from grown men in New York's 3 Dollar Bill club.

Jesus Christ. Why is it people treat this as trivial shit and some sort of "If you only had an open mind..." problem when the facts are in about what is in the future for kids who get this sort of attention from adults?

Even the ones who are tough and have all the resources in the world get scarred; look at the revelations from Natalie Portman who had support. Compare that to Corey Haim and others who weren't so lucky.

The parents of these children need to be careful about their "open minds" lest their brains roll right out. But it is probably too late now.

Course what do I know, I don't have kids. I know that if I did one of the last things they'd do is go romping around with naked adults with my permission, much less my blessing!
vallor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2019, 04:06 AM   #3134
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Boston/Ontario
Posts: 7,836
Quote:
Originally Posted by vallor View Post
Disgusting: Huck magazine did a full progressive positive spin treatment on a story for a 10-year old drag queen in Canada. I don't even want to link the page here and give them hits, search for it yourself if you must.

Worse: The first picture in the article is the kid lying back on a couch in a fancy dress and huge wig spread legged with hands hovered over his crotch as if he were posing for a scene in a porn getting ready to play with his pussy.

Worst Yet: is that the photographer did an extra photo - not included in the story but later put on Instagram - of the (fortunately) dressed kid (unfortunately in female clothes) with a naked adult drag queen who had nothing but small piece of cloth fig leaf covering the adult's twig and berries.

Nemis something something-Golden, the child's "real" name adopted the moniker Lactacia last year (his fans are known as ĎLactatersí). Great, huh? I wonder who picked the name. Does a 10 year old even know what Lactate means?

From the mom:


Nope, nothing sexual about Drag. Nothing like the kid pretending to play with himself in the first picture in the article or running around with naked men during a photo-shoot. Totally A-OK and no hijinks here, you paragon of parenting, Mother of the Year candidate!

Nothing sexual in the 11 year old just a month or so ago who strutted on stage in a halter top collecting dollar bills like a stripper from grown men in New York's 3 Dollar Bill club.

Jesus Christ. Why is it people treat this as trivial shit and some sort of "If you only had an open mind..." problem when the facts are in about what is in the future for kids who get this sort of attention from adults?

Even the ones who are tough and have all the resources in the world get scarred; look at the revelations from Natalie Portman who had support. Compare that to Corey Haim and others who weren't so lucky.

The parents of these children need to be careful about their "open minds" lest their brains roll right out. But it is probably too late now.

Course what do I know, I don't have kids. I know that if I did one of the last things they'd do is go romping around with naked adults with my permission, much less my blessing!
Like I keep saying and you guys keep shouting tin foil hat, the left and the LBGTWTFBBQ are grooming kids. And if one speaks out about it, omg homophobe! Like I keep saying, the gay community pushed pushed pushed for acceptance and once people gave them an inch they keep pushing.
SpectralThundr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2019, 04:28 AM   #3135
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: San Diego, California
Posts: 7,413
I am 100% with you on the progressive push on sexuality. Remember I started a thread a few years ago about how Obrgefell and other indicators showed how the next step was going to be to normalize pedophila.

I was shouted down as a homophobe by a few people because I pointed out how how the NAMBLA lobby was using the same tactics civil rights groups like the LGBT and Minority teams successfully used to gain acceptance.

I was wrong in my prediction, it turns out that Trans was the next big push, I guess pedos still haven't gotten all their ducks in a row and the guy, Todd Nickerson or whatever from Salon, crossed too far over the creepy line in his "Virtuous Pedo" descriptions, and the science for proving it is a sexual orientation is a little harder to fabricate than expected.

So next will be Trans acceptance. But these drag queen kids are definitely another brick in the wall of pedo acceptance.

It is the Jew/Zoinist stuff that makes you sound like a fucking lunatic who needs to stop reading Stormfront.
vallor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2019, 08:54 AM   #3136
Chief Smash
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: CT - USA
Posts: 3,756
These people are downright Satanic.
Chief Smash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2019, 10:14 AM   #3137
Terran
Evil Dead
 
Terran's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 13,186
Quote:
Originally Posted by vallor View Post
Disgusting: Huck magazine did...
Stop giving them free publicity. It's all about the ad clicks. You're enabling that.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
"...boys lining up outside a room to take a turn gang raping a woman?...I went to frat parties where shit like this was going down
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
I certainly went to frat parties where girls were getting roofied
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2019, 01:59 PM   #3138
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Boston/Ontario
Posts: 7,836
Quote:
Originally Posted by vallor View Post
I am 100% with you on the progressive push on sexuality. Remember I started a thread a few years ago about how Obrgefell and other indicators showed how the next step was going to be to normalize pedophila.

I was shouted down as a homophobe by a few people because I pointed out how how the NAMBLA lobby was using the same tactics civil rights groups like the LGBT and Minority teams successfully used to gain acceptance.

I was wrong in my prediction, it turns out that Trans was the next big push, I guess pedos still haven't gotten all their ducks in a row and the guy, Todd Nickerson or whatever from Salon, crossed too far over the creepy line in his "Virtuous Pedo" descriptions, and the science for proving it is a sexual orientation is a little harder to fabricate than expected.

So next will be Trans acceptance. But these drag queen kids are definitely another brick in the wall of pedo acceptance.

It is the Jew/Zoinist stuff that makes you sound like a fucking lunatic who needs to stop reading Stormfront.
Actually never been to Stormfront ever, it's called looking at politics and history closely and making my own conclusions. You should try it sometime instead of going out of your way to defend bullshit behavior and policies.
SpectralThundr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2019, 04:19 PM   #3139
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: San Diego, California
Posts: 7,413
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
Stop giving them free publicity. It's all about the ad clicks. You're enabling that.
If I don't give a source then I may as well have made it up. At least I didn't embed the link. People will have to search it out all by themselves. I was unfortunate enough to run across it on an aggregate news site.
vallor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2019, 04:56 PM   #3140
Terran
Evil Dead
 
Terran's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 13,186
Quote:
Originally Posted by vallor View Post
I was unfortunate enough to run across it on an aggregate news site.
Nice job of spreading the fungus. Good work. Got any more shitty content to name drop?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
"...boys lining up outside a room to take a turn gang raping a woman?...I went to frat parties where shit like this was going down
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
I certainly went to frat parties where girls were getting roofied
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:05 PM.