Evil Avatar  



Go Back   Evil Avatar > Daily Gaming News > News Items

» Sponsored Links


» Recent Threads
Star Wars: The Rise of...
Last post by Apex
Today 02:11 AM
36 Replies, 1,215 Views
Borderlands 3 Bloody...
Last post by Azrael
Yesterday 10:51 PM
6 Replies, 384 Views
Liberals gone wild
Last post by SpectralThundr
Yesterday 10:36 PM
4,834 Replies, 1,054,605 Views
Post something good you...
Last post by RAV
Yesterday 08:35 PM
88 Replies, 26,203 Views
See Rockstar's Wild West...
Last post by Terran
Yesterday 07:27 PM
35 Replies, 1,700 Views
Escape from Tarkov Beta...
Last post by BlackSabbath
Yesterday 04:12 PM
9 Replies, 463 Views
Fortnite Season 11 Ends...
Last post by Booda
Yesterday 12:58 PM
13 Replies, 1,343 Views
Call of Duty Modern...
Last post by RAV
Yesterday 12:16 PM
27 Replies, 1,380 Views
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-08-2013, 11:47 AM   #21
lockwoodx
Photobomber
 
lockwoodx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: on tap
Posts: 23,709
Blog Entries: 2
Protip: Forgot to mention In the Point Blank series there's a not so hidden easter egg where any stage with the professors close up and you have limited ammo (such as shooting an apple off of their heads using 1 shot), you can shoot them in the nuts and they react appropriately.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by AspectVoid View Post
I had no idea he was posting awesome stuff that would get the ads cancelled.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AkumaATR View Post
Lock is untouchable though, he's too cool to be targeted, like ever. He's Detroit's Heisenberg!
lockwoodx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 12:08 PM   #22
gzsfrk
Punch, brothers, punch!
 
gzsfrk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Murfreesboro, TN
Posts: 8,187
Quote:
Originally Posted by lockwoodx View Post
Protip: Forgot to mention In the Point Blank series there's a not so hidden easter egg where any stage with the professors close up and you have limited ammo (such as shooting an apple off of their heads using 1 shot), you can shoot them in the nuts and they react appropriately.
So you're saying you could do it on the below level, only missing the apple on the doctor's head and instead shooting the two in his pants. Got it.

__________________
360 Gamer Card: GzsFrK2
PSN ID: GzsFrK
iOS Game Center: GzsFrK
gzsfrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 12:45 PM   #23
lockwoodx
Photobomber
 
lockwoodx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: on tap
Posts: 23,709
Blog Entries: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by gzsfrk View Post
So you're saying you could do it on the below level, only missing the apple on the doctor's head and instead shooting the two in his pants. Got it.

Don't ask how I found out, lets just say the results are worth it for throwing the round on the sack shot.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by AspectVoid View Post
I had no idea he was posting awesome stuff that would get the ads cancelled.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AkumaATR View Post
Lock is untouchable though, he's too cool to be targeted, like ever. He's Detroit's Heisenberg!
lockwoodx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 12:46 PM   #24
lockwoodx
Photobomber
 
lockwoodx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: on tap
Posts: 23,709
Blog Entries: 2
That dumb expression on that muppet's face had it coming. lol
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by AspectVoid View Post
I had no idea he was posting awesome stuff that would get the ads cancelled.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AkumaATR View Post
Lock is untouchable though, he's too cool to be targeted, like ever. He's Detroit's Heisenberg!
lockwoodx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 12:49 PM   #25
lockwoodx
Photobomber
 
lockwoodx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: on tap
Posts: 23,709
Blog Entries: 2
and he's soooooooooooo SERIOUS about you shooting it, frowning and sweating paranoid about you fucking this up so what do ya wanna do??? FUCK THIS UP!!! ...and what better way? a classic nut shot a-la Funniest Home Videos way. LAWL
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by AspectVoid View Post
I had no idea he was posting awesome stuff that would get the ads cancelled.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AkumaATR View Post
Lock is untouchable though, he's too cool to be targeted, like ever. He's Detroit's Heisenberg!
lockwoodx is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
collection, metal jesus, metal jesus rocks, playstation, review, video

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:17 AM.