13 Replies, 1,337 Views
Call of Duty Modern...
Last post by RAV
Yesterday 12:16 PM
27 Replies, 1,371 Views

Old 04-27-2018, 01:02 PM   #41
ElektroDragon
Evil Dead

ALL the best artists are sadly rabid atheist/agnostic brainwashed SJWs like GRRM. ALL of them. Except Kanye West, bless his soul.

Check this article out: http://theweek.com/articles/769737/k...last-rock-star
Old 04-27-2018, 03:25 PM   #42
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by vallor View Post
There are plenty of assholes in every race and creed.

Someone could take David Duke and others of his ilk as the poster children of the white race and it would be as disingenuous as what you posted above.
I didn't know the KKK had plans to flood Europe with white people. Oh wait not even remotely the same.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2018, 01:56 PM   #43
Evil Avatar
Citizen Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misanthropist View Post
not seeing the connection between zionism and a big old rich fat guy who has no chance of actually finishing his series. turn down the crazy
Exactly.

Back on topic, the problem here is that Martin has always been heavily invested in television. He wrote for television before he started cranking out these novels and he is mostly following up on television stuff now. He has his own production company and has at least two series in the works at HBO.

That is probably where he spends all his time. He doesn't care much if/when the books get finished, because there is way more money and way less effort in writing TV scripts.

A 1-hour TV script is about 60 pages of work. One of these Thrones novels is like 1500 pages -- and pays a ton less. You do the math.
Old 04-28-2018, 02:52 PM   #44
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
I didn't know the KKK had plans to flood Europe with white people. Oh wait not even remotely the same.
Not sure how you missed the point on this one. We're on the same wavelength much of the time but to believe that jews or a illuminati of Jews is pulling the strings of global migration based on the ramblings of a small sampling of them is insanity.
vallor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2018, 09:44 PM   #45
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by vallor View Post
Not sure how you missed the point on this one. We're on the same wavelength much of the time but to believe that jews or a illuminati of Jews is pulling the strings of global migration based on the ramblings of a small sampling of them is insanity.
It's not that small of sampling though, I gave a few examples, there's many many many more if you just look for it. Never mind that we give Israel billions yearly.. Why? You'd think there's a reason they were exiled from country after country throughout history don't you think?
Old 04-29-2018, 08:06 AM   #46
Dag-Sabot
Evil Dead

America props up all sorts of questionable regimes in exchange for bases and intelligence sharing. The Israeli lobby is big in the states, and jews vote.
Old 04-29-2018, 12:32 PM   #47
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dag-Sabot View Post
America props up all sorts of questionable regimes in exchange for bases and intelligence sharing. The Israeli lobby is big in the states, and jews vote.
Nevermind they own all the world banks, hollywood, and a good majority of media. Nope no agenda or lobbying there. No siree bob!
Old 04-29-2018, 05:11 PM   #48
Dag-Sabot
Evil Dead

Quote:
Nevermind they own all the world banks, hollywood, and a good majority of media. Nope no agenda or lobbying there. No siree bob!
America was founded on greed. No use complaining about the sharks when you live in a chum tank.
Old 04-29-2018, 05:28 PM   #49
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
America was founded on greed. No use complaining about the sharks when you live in a chum tank.
freedom from high taxation and independence from Brittan = greed eh? 🤔
Old 04-29-2018, 05:44 PM   #50
Dag-Sabot
Evil Dead

You're pretty brainwashed. Early American colonists eventually grew very wealthy and resented paying *any* taxes to Britain. Now keep in mind That Britain underwrote the colonies for many years. King George III rightfully, in my opinion, expected a return on his investment. Instead of doing that, they rebelled because the colonists knew they lived in a bonanza of natural wealth, and decided to cut Britain out of their "racket" hence the conflict. The thing about rights and independence was simply a pretext to engage the then equivalent of nascar and budweiser chugging every-man to fight and die for the benefit of their local wealthy plantation owner.

Last edited by Dag-Sabot; 04-29-2018 at 07:02 PM..
Dag-Sabot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2018, 06:34 PM   #51
Terran
Evil Dead

That's some really amusing, and stupid, historical revisionism, lol. The richest, most powerful folks in the colonies decided that they would risk their privileged life and wealth because it wasn't enough, eh?

SMDH. We could only be so fortunate as to have leaders like those...willing to risk everything for freedom. Our leaders today are on the whole spineless leeches who enter government to enrich themselves. Our founding fathers were not looking out for themselves. They risked all that they had, and many paid with the destruction of their wealth and loss of life.

Founding Fathers who lost it all.*

Quote:
9 signers paid the ultimate sacrifice - their lives - for the cause of Independence. 17 (almost 1 for every 3 who signed) lost every penny they had and every piece of property they owned. Yet not a single one reneged on their pledge to stand "for the support of this Declaration".
* Try not to get intellectual herpes from contact with that site, lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
I certainly went to frat parties where girls were getting roofied

Last edited by Terran; 04-29-2018 at 06:44 PM..
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2018, 06:58 PM   #52
Dag-Sabot
Evil Dead

..Oh yeah they "risked it all" just so they could import "niggers" and later "chinks" from half way across the planet to avoid paying living wages to their fellow Americans and then blame it all on the Jewish conspiracy.
Old 04-29-2018, 07:30 PM   #53
Terran
Evil Dead

Nice...deflect from your stupidly ignorant analysis with attacks against them personally for racism endemic to the entire world of their time. Well done; doubly ignorant! A winner are you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
I certainly went to frat parties where girls were getting roofied
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2018, 11:55 PM   #54
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
..Oh yeah they "risked it all" just so they could import "niggers" and later "chinks" from half way across the planet to avoid paying living wages to their fellow Americans and then blame it all on the Jewish conspiracy.
How's London faring these days with all the constant attacks and it's Islamic extremist Mayor blaming Brittans for it? Nice hyperbole btw, just admit you were wrong and move on. I get it facts and history tend to be hard for those on the left to swallow since facts and history show that conservatives are pretty much in the right the majority of the time. How's Sweden faring now being the rape capital of the entire world, again due to a massive importation of rapefugees? Or France? or Germany? It's interesting that pretty much the only European countries that are thriving won't take Muslims in, like Hungary. Notice a pattern there? Remember kids, Diversity is Strength!!! Course it leads to the native population getting raped, run over, stabbed and heads chopped off but hey PROGRESS!
Old 04-30-2018, 05:21 AM   #55
Dag-Sabot
Evil Dead

Thank you for your well thought-out rebuttal, two questions: 1) How does this tie into Zionist control of the planet 2) How is any of this relevant or appropriate for a post in a site intended for, and contributed to, mainly by children?
Old 04-30-2018, 10:58 AM   #56
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Thank you for your well thought-out rebuttal, two questions: 1) How does this tie into Zionist control of the planet 2) How is any of this relevant or appropriate for a post in a site intended for, and contributed to, mainly by children?
I'll just leave this here for you, perhaps you educate yourself. And really don't kid yourself, there aren't any kids on this site and never were. https://archive.is/HyJYe
Old 04-30-2018, 01:16 PM   #57
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi

For those looking for a decent dose of fantasy check out:

1) Jim Butcher's Codex Alera series
2) Robin Hobb's Farseer Trilogy (NOT LIVESHIP TRADERS!)
3) The Kingfountain Series by Jeff Wheeler

Or, if you want something really fast to read: (pretty much anything by David Gemmell. Be sure to look at this list to figure out what order to read them in, depending on if you want to read them in chronological or published order (I went published, mostly cause I bought them when they came out).

If you want something with DEPTH and sort of historical connections grab Tigana by Guy Gavriel Kay which sets a bunch or rebels manipulating two super stalemated powerful conquering sorcerers against each other in a setting similar to renaissance Italy.

We've got old school epics like the original Shannara series from Terry Brooks (the second set, the Scions is OK too but I wouldn't go past that).

Speaking of Shannara and excellent throwbacks in homage to Tolkien type of high fantasy, if that's your thing, with Dennis Mckiernan's Iron Tower Trilogy (apparently not in ebook form... hmm)

In Dennis' world he actually did a duolgy where he took back his version of the Mines of Moria...

Raymond Fiest: I am not sure HOW I forgot Raymond Fiest... The Riftwar was one of my favorites growing up then later on Daughter of the Empire with Janny Wurts which was my first exposure to how good political fantasy could be.

Tad Williams Memory Sorrow and Thorn was at least as mesmerizing as aSoFaI, launching the human-centric fantasy that rules the pages GRRM, Rothfuss, and so many others seem to be basing their worlds on.

Fortunately GRRM Rothfuss, et. al. aren't the only authors out there, and not even the best.

(EDIT: Em or EvAv, feel free to do your Amazon Linky thing here)...

EDIT 2: Added Raymond Fiest

Last edited by vallor; 04-30-2018 at 01:38 PM..
vallor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2018, 07:32 AM   #58
Vulture
Evil Dead

Quote:
I'll just leave this here for you, perhaps you educate yourself. And really don't kid yourself, there aren't any kids on this site and never were. https://archive.is/HyJYe
You hid a zerohedge tin foil conspiracy page behind a archive link, you are desperate to hide baselessness of your accusations.

As for my being a zionist, strange you claim others should google and then not be able to look up the word since it does have a common recognized meaning.

Calling Wesley Clark a jew is a good joke in Israel, since it means you are uninformed. Under ISraeli and Jewish codes, Clark is not ethnically or religiously a jew, nor is he qualified for a Israeli passport and citizenship.
Vulture is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
game of thrones