Today 10:03 AM
3 Replies, 221 Views

Old 03-09-2015, 08:07 PM   #41
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anemone View Post
Such terrible manners, Spec.
The truth doesn't always have sunshine and puppies. And I hate people that routinely lie. Tends to cause a large lack of respect.
SpectralThundr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 08:25 PM   #42
PSPfreak
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
Anenome is too busy making himself out to be a raving lunatic to make anyone else look bad to begin with. Look at this very thread for plenty of examples of that. Yeah he's so good at arguing that he frequently argues with himself via constant contradictions. If you were smart you wouldn't lump yourself into anything with that piece of shit. But then again the old saying bird of a feather and all that comes to mind.
Anenome is articulate to a point few (if any) on this site can accomplish. He comes across like an educated adult while people like yourself come across as people stuck in 10th grade. Reasoning, arguing skills, vocabulary, emphasis, etiquette, etc. He dwarfs most of this community in that and your're practically bottom of the barrel in comparison. Some of the stuff he says sure is whacky and he's not always right, but that doesn't change what I said. My personal feelings about him don't cloud my judgment to not give him credit where credit is due. That is something many here, especially yourself, do not have the ability to do due to ego and bias.

You dodged my point again, BTW. I should start keeping a tally, you're a professional at ignoring/deflecting things aimed directly at you.

QUOTE=SpectralThundr;2362795]The truth doesn't always have sunshine and puppies. And I hate people that routinely lie. Tends to cause a large lack of respect.[/QUOTE]

You would know. Because it's not lying if you avoid the point/subject altogether, right?

You constantly put words in people's mouths and put your own spin on everything rather than take it for what it is... it is impossible for you to grasp the concept of truth.
PSPfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 09:00 PM   #43
VenomUSMC
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSPfreak View Post
Anenome is articulate to a point few (if any) on this site can accomplish. He comes across like an educated adult while people like yourself come across as people stuck in 10th grade. Reasoning, arguing skills, vocabulary, emphasis, etiquette, etc. He dwarfs most of this community in that and your're practically bottom of the barrel in comparison. Some of the stuff he says sure is whacky and he's not always right, but that doesn't change what I said. My personal feelings about him don't cloud my judgment to not give him credit where credit is due. That is something many here, especially yourself, do not have the ability to do due to ego and bias.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSP
2-to-1 Anenome still ignores my response and says, "Good, maybe you'll die." Always hilarious to see such a bitter person who wishes death on others over video games criticize others for being "bad people."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anenome
Still not getting it, eh? Since you're begging for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSP
So yes? Another point ignored and deflected because you yet again made an ass out of yourself by saying something stupid? And yet despite being made look like the jackass your are you will STILL ignore it and continue posting useless (and extremely repetitive; if you're going to be a bitter jackass, at least post something new every now and then!) pictures that do NOT cover up the fact you said something stupid, yes?
Desperate alliances on this website are funny.
VenomUSMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 09:09 PM   #44
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
You constantly put words in people's mouths
Your posts put shit in my eyes. Please stop crapping on my screen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
I certainly went to frat parties where girls were getting roofied
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 09:13 PM   #45
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenomUSMC View Post
It's the the usual PSP song and dance, anyone who doesn't agree with him is just "ignoring his points" I would just like him for once to make a fucking point to begin with.
SpectralThundr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 02:26 AM   #46
Ultron18
Death Knight

who really needs gamergate when this is the community we live in. Forget feminists and SJW. You idiots argue and bicker enough to tear us apart as a group.... These are informative articles.. take them at face value!! Stop debating bullshit like ethics of DDos. Stop trying to all become SJW!!!! just talk about games... and gaming go take this bullshit to reddit if you really want to be heard.
Ultron18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 05:56 PM   #47
PSPfreak
Banned

Quote:
Supporting someone for being right is apparently an alliance? So what about you and Spectral in the other thread? Same exact scenario. BLATANT undermining of your own actions there.

I would think someone as smart as you wouldn't be dumb enough to use one anecdotal piece to try to... do what, exactly? Make it seem that because he's said disparaging things to me before (he apologized later, BTW, something few people are man enough to do) that means I can't admit he's right about something or give him credit for anything? Way to shoot yourself in the foot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
Your posts put shit in my eyes. Please stop crapping on my screen.
How many times do I have to shut you down just with a direct question? Your post is cute and little else. Let the adults talk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
It's the the usual PSP song and dance, anyone who doesn't agree with him is just "ignoring his points" I would just like him for once to make a fucking point to begin with.
When you don't answer/address something someone says, that's calling ignoring. It's hilarious to constantly bring up points with you, see you blatantly ignore the points and then... ask for points. If you don't like the premise or subject matter of something someone brings up... then to you it's not a point.

Yoi constantly play victim and point the finger out of laziness to get out of ever having to actually support anything you ever say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultron18 View Post
who really needs gamergate when this is the community we live in. Forget feminists and SJW. You idiots argue and bicker enough to tear us apart as a group.... These are informative articles.. take them at face value!! Stop debating bullshit like ethics of DDos. Stop trying to all become SJW!!!! just talk about games... and gaming go take this bullshit to reddit if you really want to be heard.
You definitely are spot on with that one. It's tearing us apart!

Old 03-10-2015, 06:06 PM   #48
VenomUSMC
Evil Dead

Quote:
Supporting someone for being right is apparently an alliance? So what about you and Spectral in the other thread? Same exact scenario. BLATANT undermining of your own actions there.

I would think someone as smart as you wouldn't be dumb enough to use one anecdotal piece to try to... do what, exactly? Make it seem that because he's said disparaging things to me before (he apologized later, BTW, something few people are man enough to do) that means I can't admit he's right about something or give him credit for anything? Way to shoot yourself in the foot.
Again, two quotes of yours regarding Anenome:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSP
Anenome is articulate to a point few (if any) on this site can accomplish. He comes across like an educated adult while people like yourself come across as people stuck in 10th grade. Reasoning, arguing skills, vocabulary, emphasis, etiquette, etc. He dwarfs most of this community in that and your're practically bottom of the barrel in comparison. Some of the stuff he says sure is whacky and he's not always right, but that doesn't change what I said. My personal feelings about him don't cloud my judgment to not give him credit where credit is due.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSP
2-to-1 Anenome still ignores my response and says, "Good, maybe you'll die." Always hilarious to see such a bitter person who wishes death on others over video games criticize others for being "bad people."..... So yes? Another point ignored and deflected because you yet again made an ass out of yourself by saying something stupid? And yet despite being made look like the jackass your are you will STILL ignore it and continue posting useless (and extremely repetitive; if you're going to be a bitter jackass, at least post something new every now and then!) pictures that do NOT cover up the fact you said something stupid, yes?
Maybe you'll get this point this time, but probably not.
Old 03-10-2015, 06:12 PM   #49
PSPfreak
Banned

Quote:
Again, two quotes of yours regarding Anenome:

Maybe you'll get this point this time, but probably not.

2 anecdotal examples. Wow, cool. Still doesn't change what I said. I don't let personal feelings stop me from giving credit WHERE IT IS DUE. That's part of not being biased.

If you have a point to make, just make it if I'm missing it.
Old 03-10-2015, 06:25 PM   #50
VenomUSMC
Evil Dead

Quote:
2 anecdotal examples. Wow, cool. Still doesn't change what I said. I don't let personal feelings stop me from giving credit WHERE IT IS DUE. That's part of not being biased.

If you have a point to make, just make it if I'm missing it.
Everyone is biased. Do you truly not see the bias in your statements based around the exact same person?
Old 03-10-2015, 07:05 PM   #51
brandonjclark
Evil Dead

Quote:
Everyone is biased. Do you truly not see the bias in your statements based around the exact same person?
Honestly, I thought he was gonna go down on him.
brandonjclark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 07:51 PM   #52
PSPfreak
Banned

Quote:
No. There is none. When a person is being blatantly obtuse I'm biased against him for pointing it out? Your argument is going in circles here. I call things how they are, regardless of who benefits and who gains. If I constantly point out faults of two sides of a spectrum (including my own) and support something I believe is reasonable even from a person I generally don't like, that's clearly being unbiased.

I've been having heated arguments with Anenome on this site for YEARS. I give him credit for something every now and then and somehow it makes me biased.

I really think you make a point to abandon a LOT of sensibility when targeting me in your posts, venom. By actual definition, you are incorrect here.
Old 03-10-2015, 08:35 PM   #53
brandonjclark
Evil Dead

All of you guys bring something to the site worth reading, everyday. Otherwise I wouldn't subscribe or visit.

You're bonded in that truth.
brandonjclark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 08:38 PM   #54
VenomUSMC
Evil Dead

Quote:
No. There is none. When a person is being blatantly obtuse I'm biased against him for pointing it out? Your argument is going in circles here. I call things how they are, regardless of who benefits and who gains. If I constantly point out faults of two sides of a spectrum (including my own) and support something I believe is reasonable even from a person I generally don't like, that's clearly being unbiased.
You don't. You've illustrated your biases regarding politics in the past, but still claimed to be unbiased. This is false. You don't constantly point out the faults of two side of the spectrum any more than Spectral does -- that means while you may sometimes knock lefties, Spectral also sometimes knocks right-wingers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSP
I've been having heated arguments with Anenome on this site for YEARS. I give him credit for something every now and then and somehow it makes me biased.
Lets make this clearly understandable: Anenome jumped in for no other reason than to bash a regular opponent of his. Due to that, you paid him compliments that were the polar opposite of what you say when you're caught in a heated argument with him. Do you understand where this is going?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSP
I really think you make a point to abandon a LOT of sensibility when targeting me in your posts, venom. By actual definition, you are incorrect here.
You "calling things how they are" is unbiased arguing (which you state in this very post which I am responding to)? Someone else, myself in this case, "calling things how they are" is "targeting you." Do you understand where this is going in regards to bias?

Do you see the bias in your statement?

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonjclark
All of you guys bring something to the site worth reading, everyday. Otherwise I wouldn't subscribe or visit.

You're bonded in that truth.
Haha you win the thread.
Old 03-10-2015, 09:32 PM   #55
Agnostic Pope
Evil Dead

I'm still mad you don't have some animu avatar you freaking closet weeaboo.
Old 03-11-2015, 05:53 AM   #56
shadow763
Lord of Woe

I like when posts devolve into this madness. Makes for some good reading when I am not just randomly spitting vitriol.
shadow763 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 06:22 AM   #57
VenomUSMC
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow763 View Post
I like when posts devolve into this madness. Makes for some good reading when I am not just randomly spitting vitriol.
MADNESS?!?!?!

This is:

Tags
psn, sony