Evil Avatar  



Go Back   Evil Avatar > Geek Love > Totally Off Topic

» Sponsored Links


» Recent Threads
May 2018 Games with Gold...
Last post by badclam
Today 02:43 AM
5 Replies, 490 Views
Weekend Gamer: What are...
Last post by ashikenshin
Yesterday 09:51 PM
10 Replies, 779 Views
Monster Hunter: World...
Last post by ashikenshin
Yesterday 09:50 PM
9 Replies, 1,254 Views
God of War Accolades...
Last post by MadMurdock_0311
Yesterday 08:58 PM
12 Replies, 1,423 Views
Steven Spielberg to make...
Last post by vallor
Yesterday 01:52 PM
13 Replies, 1,475 Views
Firearm-ammo-accesso...
Last post by VenomUSMC
Yesterday 09:24 AM
2 Replies, 231 Views
Serious Sam 4: Planet...
Last post by ministryofwrath
Yesterday 09:10 AM
7 Replies, 875 Views
The Walking Dead Season...
Last post by Lutheran
Yesterday 08:47 AM
15 Replies, 1,316 Views
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-19-2018, 07:35 PM   #1281
Eats
Developer
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 402
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
You're aware the IRS had to actually apologize and promise not to target people based on their political leanings right? That actually happened it isn't bias, it's reality.



https://www.npr.org/2017/10/27/560308997/irs-apologizes-for-aggressive-scrutiny-of-conservative-groups
Yes I am, this was fucked up. See how easy that is to not behave like a tribal caveman?


Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
You're aware Obama's state department sold Uranium to Russia right?
http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...s-in-testimony
Yes but it isn't at all clear that anything illegal happened here, and Russia already has more than enough nukes to blow up the world so like......

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
You're also aware Comey lied under oath
No I am not. I am aware that Trump misquoted some people to accuse him of that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
and Mccabe was under investigation before Trump was even president right? When you're talking about things that have been proven to have actually occurred it's not simply confirming bias, it's stating reality.

What we have is actual documented proof that the Obama administration weaponized the government against his politic opponents and also made some pretty questionable decisions that helped those who hate America.

All you have is a real estate deal that happened a decade ago, before Trump had a single thing to do with politics on a grand scale of being directly IN politics, to try and claim some sort of embezzlement or "Russian Collusion"

Again those on the left don't deal in facts while trying to claim conservatives are full of it. The difference is Eats? Reality and facts don't agree with you.
I am not talking about Russian Collusion. Also isn't Mccabe a republican who voted against obama in every election.
Eats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 07:40 PM   #1282
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Bawwston
Posts: 6,877
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
Yes I am, this was fucked up. See how easy that is to not behave like a tribal caveman?




Yes but it isn't at all clear that anything illegal happened here, and Russia already has more than enough nukes to blow up the world so like......



No I am not. I am aware that Trump misquoted some people to accuse him of that.



I am not talking about Russian Collusion. Also isn't Mccabe a republican who voted against obama in every election.
No what you did was accuse of bias when all I was doing is stating fact. You don't have a problem with Obama selling weapons grade uranium to what the left considers the biggest boogey men of the century? Why do I get the feeling if it was Trump you'd be screaming impeach at the top of your fucking lungs?

McCabe is a neocon, much like the Bushes, much like John Songbird Mccain, these people are not conservatives, they're globalists traitors. You also tried to implement Trump for embezzlement without actually knowing a god damn single thing about the property he sold. But hey if Time says it's embezzlement that must be it right? Again the issue with idiots like you is you're too fucking lazy to educate yourself, much easier to let the MSM tell you what to think eh? If you'd take the time to learn what's gone on at the FBI with leaking memos to the press and basically the decision not to prosecute Clinton being made before they even talked to her, perhaps the light bulb would go on and you'd realize how bad the corruption in DC is.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 07:55 PM   #1283
Eats
Developer
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 402
Quote:
Originally Posted by VenomUSMC View Post
The property was bought by the previous owner in 1988 for $12.08 million ($25,030,000 2017 dollars). Trump bought it from a bank in 2004, since the property had been foreclosed on, for $41.35 million ($53,656,000 2017 dollars). He attempted to sell the property at $125 million and then $120 million in 2006. Trump sold it for $95 million ($108,156,000 2017 dollars). Trump did some amount of renovations, claiming $25 million worth of renovations, but the true number is not known.

The price the property was purchased for in 1988 versus what the bank sold it for in 2004, which sold it in foreclosure and not during the height the real estate boom, saw an increase of 242.3% (not inflation adjusted).
This is over a period of 16 years. That is not really that crazy of an annualized return, around 10% compounding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenomUSMC View Post
Trump went up 129.7% with his sale (also not inflation adjusted). Does this mean he didn't launder money? No. However, it means the deal wasn't nearly as absurd as people tend to make it, as real estate dealings are wacky to begin with.
This is not even over a 4 year period. This is a crazy real estate ROI.

So the 25 million of renovations pushed up the price for a lot that was torn down? At the time this was the most expensive single residential property ever sold in Palm Beach.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenomUSMC View Post
Are these types of purchases by the extremely wealthy odd? To you and I, probably -- but it doesn't appear to be to people in the class:


Then there is the fact that the Russian - reportedly hiding assets from his now ex-wife - who bought the home appears to be setting up to sell it, having applied to cut the property into three parcels in hopes of a profit of his own. If the Russian's plan was to split the property into 3 parts, demolish the buildings, and sell it, why would he care to inspect what as there? One of the lots reportedly sold for $34.34 million.
This was a very sketchy purchase exactly when Trump needed it made by a person who just happened to fly to Concord North Carolina, Charlotte and las vegas coinciding with Trumps rallies. If it was just las vegas, sure that is a big place and could easily be a coincidence. But also Concord and Charlotte? A Russian billionaire? Really....? The population of concord is less than 100k.

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/new...137881768.html

I am not into conspiracy theories really but these "coincidences" along with the suspicious property sale is....very strange.


I agree with you that this isn't a smoking gun, but I would be surprised if there is nothing going on here.
Eats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 08:17 PM   #1284
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Bawwston
Posts: 6,877
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
I am not into conspiracy theories really but these "coincidences" along with the suspicious property sale is....very strange.


I agree with you that this isn't a smoking gun, but I would be surprised if there is nothing going on here.
Unless it's a Conservative as the target, with all the things that you've claimed as tinfoil conspiracies regarding Clinton and Obozo The Muslim Clown, it's not all that surprising that this "very strange" sale spells out some crazy Trump/Russia connection, maybe Mueller should bring you on board, he's gone a year plus now with nothing to show for it.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 08:39 PM   #1285
Eats
Developer
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 402
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
Unless it's a Conservative as the target, with all the things that you've claimed as tinfoil conspiracies regarding Clinton and Obozo The Muslim Clown
What are you even talking about specifically? That I don't believe democrats operated an extremely elaborate conspiracy that created 3 million fake votes, but also they got sweeped in the elections? Seems pretty elaborate for it to have no effect on the outcome of any election....

Doesn't really make much sense....

Also you are talking about a conspiracy with at least thousands of people involved. What I am talking about involves like 2-4 people and is just money laundering which happens all the time. You are talking about faking the moon landing level shit over there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
it's not all that surprising that this "very strange" sale spells out some crazy Trump/Russia connection, maybe Mueller should bring you on board, he's gone a year plus now with nothing to show for it.
Mueller has brought more charges than the watergate investigation did in the same time period....

All I really said is it seems like something sketchy went down. There is enough smoke that it should be investigated.
Eats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 09:26 PM   #1286
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Bawwston
Posts: 6,877
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
What are you even talking about specifically? That I don't believe democrats operated an extremely elaborate conspiracy that created 3 million fake votes, but also they got sweeped in the elections? Seems pretty elaborate for it to have no effect on the outcome of any election....

Doesn't really make much sense....

Also you are talking about a conspiracy with at least thousands of people involved. What I am talking about involves like 2-4 people and is just money laundering which happens all the time. You are talking about faking the moon landing level shit over there.



Mueller has brought more charges than the watergate investigation did in the same time period....

All I really said is it seems like something sketchy went down. There is enough smoke that it should be investigated.
Was it you who made the claim months back that Obama's presidency had zero scandals? Or was that Mojodouche Or whimple? Who's talking faking moon landings? The IRS WAS targeting conservatives, we know this as fact. The higher ups in the FBI covered Hillary's ass, we know this as fact. That's hardly faking moon landing tin foil conspiracies.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 09:40 PM   #1287
Eats
Developer
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 402
That was not me and you are deflecting again.

You said the democrats created or helped in the creation of 3 million fraudulent votes and still got swept in the elections. That is tin foil hat.
Eats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 01:05 AM   #1288
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Bawwston
Posts: 6,877
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
That was not me and you are deflecting again.

You said the democrats created or helped in the creation of 3 million fraudulent votes and still got swept in the elections. That is tin foil hat.
You're aware democrats encourage illegals to vote don't you? You're aware the reason they're so against the idea of ID laws to vote is because alot of those illegals voting would go away instantly right?

If you believe the almost 3 million votes she got were all legit votes, then I have some swamp land to sell you really fucking cheap.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 02:13 AM   #1289
Eats
Developer
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 402
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
You're aware democrats encourage illegals to vote don't you? You're aware the reason they're so against the idea of ID laws to vote is because alot of those illegals voting would go away instantly right?

If you believe the almost 3 million votes she got were all legit votes, then I have some swamp land to sell you really fucking cheap.
My understanding is poor people often don't have driver's licenses but they do have other forms of identification.

How would you even go about voting if you were an illegal? You create fake IDs and commit felonies for basically no reason. Seems like a lot of personal risk with very little to gain, especially if you were actually an illegal immigrant. Also if this is true shouldn't we be catching a lot of people voting illegally? 3 million illegal votes is a shit ton. Even if we only caught 1% that would be 30000 people.

If this is so rampant how is it possible that we are catching almost no one?

Last edited by Eats; 03-20-2018 at 02:34 AM..
Eats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 03:04 AM   #1290
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Bawwston
Posts: 6,877
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
My understanding is poor people often don't have driver's licenses but they do have other forms of identification.

How would you even go about voting if you were an illegal? You create fake IDs and commit felonies for basically no reason. Seems like a lot of personal risk with very little to gain, especially if you were actually an illegal immigrant. Also if this is true shouldn't we be catching a lot of people voting illegally? 3 million illegal votes is a shit ton. Even if we only caught 1% that would be 30000 people.

If this is so rampant how is it possible that we are catching almost no one?
If it isn't so rampant why did states refuse Trump's request for voting rolls? And why did the MSM have such a hissy fit about it? That works both ways. All it would take is a government issued voter ID card, they could do it for free so that your poor people who seem to have ID's for liquor, bill paying and the multitude of other things that require an ID in every day life would have zero issue obtaining one.
http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blo...er-fraud-panel

"So what’s at stake here? 24 million, or about 13 percent of all voter registrations are incorrect nationwide. Nearly 3 million people are registered to vote in two states. Close to 2 million registered voters are deceased. A Virginia student recently registered 18 dead people — and that follows a report that 5,500 non-citizens were discovered on the state’s voter rolls."
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 04:13 AM   #1291
Eats
Developer
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 402
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
If it isn't so rampant why did states refuse Trump's request for voting rolls?
Almost half of the states that refused were red states.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.9e52975d4ecd

These refusals largely had to do with privacy concerns and it being logistically expensive for some states to turn over the information requested.

There is no real evidence of massive voter fraud, and there would be if it was real. We would catch at least 0.1% of voting fraud which would be at least 3000 people according to you instead of basically 0 people. Because of this a lot of people on both sides of the aisle were suspicious about what this panel actually intended to do with this data. Whether it was voter caging or better targeting in the future during political campaigns, many people saw it as an invasion of privacy.

You know whats really funny about it, right after they got all the sensitive voter information from 20 states the whole thing was shut down. Maybe it was just because of legal challenges, or maybe they got the data they wanted and that was the primary purpose of it anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
"So what’s at stake here? 24 million, or about 13 percent of all voter registrations are incorrect nationwide. Nearly 3 million people are registered to vote in two states. Close to 2 million registered voters are deceased. A Virginia student recently registered 18 dead people — and that follows a report that 5,500 non-citizens were discovered on the state’s voter rolls."
This is not evidence of voter fraud. This is not anything.

Last edited by Eats; 03-20-2018 at 04:34 AM..
Eats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 11:01 AM   #1292
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Bawwston
Posts: 6,877
Yeah thousands of dead people still on the rolls, still casting votes is no big deal, same person registered in multiple states, no big deal. The stupid of the left, you simply can't make it up.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 02:22 PM   #1293
Eats
Developer
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 402
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
Yeah thousands of dead people still on the rolls, still casting votes is no big deal, same person registered in multiple states, no big deal. The stupid of the left, you simply can't make it up.
You are the one being stupid here. You have jumped from one idea to the next with no evidence. None of those thousands of dead people are still casting votes. You just made that up because it suits your narrative. Please provide any evidence at all that that is true.

Just because I still have a login for a service doesn't mean it is being used. Those are two completely different things.
Eats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 03:51 PM   #1294
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Bawwston
Posts: 6,877
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
You are the one being stupid here. You have jumped from one idea to the next with no evidence. None of those thousands of dead people are still casting votes. You just made that up because it suits your narrative. Please provide any evidence at all that that is true.

Just because I still have a login for a service doesn't mean it is being used. Those are two completely different things.
Actually they are, there's voter fraud found in every election, you also have states like Comiefornia who are allowing illegals to vote in local elections. Think on that for a second, illegals being allowed to affect US elections. If you don't see an issue with that, you're a dumber piece of shit than I gave you credit for.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 03:57 PM   #1295
Eats
Developer
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 402
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
Actually they are, there's voter fraud found in every election, you also have states like Comiefornia who are allowing illegals to vote in local elections. Think on that for a second, illegals being allowed to affect US elections. If you don't see an issue with that, you're a dumber piece of shit than I gave you credit for.
Shut up or put up any data at all. How many cases of voter fraud were there in the 2016 election. Last I checked there were ~4 cases of voter fraud out of 135 million votes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
you also have states like Comiefornia who are allowing illegals to vote in local elections.
Where do you get your news? Facebook?

That is not true.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/ca...tor-voter-act/
Eats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 04:15 PM   #1296
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Bawwston
Posts: 6,877
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
Shut up or put up any data at all. How many cases of voter fraud were there in the 2016 election. Last I checked there were ~4 cases of voter fraud out of 135 million votes.



Where do you get your news? Facebook?

That is not true.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/ca...tor-voter-act/
As if Snopes is legitimate at all. And I could post a million links demonstrating clear cases of voter fraud, you'd still just stick your fingers in your ears and be an intellectually dishonest jackass. You've shown yourself to be one of those "if CNN didn't say it, it isn't true" types to begin with.

I'll ask again are you alright with illegals voting in local elections? http://video.foxbusiness.com/v/57217...#sp=show-clips
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 04:24 PM   #1297
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Bawwston
Posts: 6,877
And heres NBC claiming if we don't allow illegals to vote, we're sliding to authoritarianism. https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinio...nts-ncna846566

But hey it's just nonsense right Eats? You pathetic shitbag.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 05:08 PM   #1298
Eats
Developer
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 402
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
As if Snopes is legitimate at all. And I could post a million links demonstrating clear cases of voter fraud, you'd still just stick your fingers in your ears and be an intellectually dishonest jackass. You've shown yourself to be one of those "if CNN didn't say it, it isn't true" types to begin with.

I'll ask again are you alright with illegals voting in local elections? http://video.foxbusiness.com/v/57217...#sp=show-clips
This is not real which I just showed you. They are manipulating the facts to create a narrative. It is still illegal to vote if you are not a citizen. There is no proposal that allows that and you are spreading lies.

That snopes article links to the actual law which does not allow illegals to vote.


Please post links to all the clear cases of voter fraud since they are so easy to find. I can very very easily post links that say there were ~4 legitimate voter fraud cases in 2016.
Eats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 05:09 PM   #1299
Eats
Developer
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 402
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
And heres NBC claiming if we don't allow illegals to vote, we're sliding to authoritarianism. https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinio...nts-ncna846566

But hey it's just nonsense right Eats? You pathetic shitbag.
This is an opinion piece by one person that does not reflect a position held by the democratic party.
Eats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 05:10 PM   #1300
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Bawwston
Posts: 6,877
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
This is an opinion piece by one person that does not reflect a position held by the democratic party.
Really? have you listened to the lot of Pelosi, Clinton and the rest of them? It is CLEARLY the position of the DNC.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:27 AM.