7 Replies, 590 Views
Game & Movie Releases...
Last post by LostToys
Yesterday 03:42 PM
10 Replies, 818 Views

Old 09-27-2014, 01:39 PM   #741
Anenome
Autarchist

Spectral, you either don't read what I write very closely, or you are loose with words. I don't mean this harshly, but I think it helps explain why you think I speak against myself, when I don't think I do. Listen to me now.

When I denied that journalists have power in the sense of political ability to force decisions on people, I was not denying that they have mere influence.

But now look at your quote below. You've decided I said something I never said. And later, or perhaps now, if I say that journalists do have influence, you're likely to think I changed my mind, flipflopped, or w/e, when in fact I have been consistent throughout.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
No I wasn't even speaking about Bastiat at all, since he's completely irrelevant.
Ok. I still don't know why you would ask about Marxism. I've never been a marxist, never mentioned going through a Marxist phase. Do you assume anarcho-capitalists are marxist in any way? I'm just wondering where your question about Marxism came from? How did that even come to mind? Examine your thought process and get back to me.

Quote:
But since you align yourself with people like bean on a regular basis
As I've said before, repeatedly even, bean and I share goals but not means.

I can ally with him on goals while opposing him on means. I do the same thing with Marxists. We broadly believe in the same end-product, but our chosen path to get there are entirely different.

Yes I think we should build a more just world--so do they, but our definitions of justice are different in some places, and their means of using the government to do so is entirely different than mine of using freedom to do so.

That doesn't mean I can't think they are good intentioned. I don't have to villify them. They are good intentioned but have chosen a bad means which won't achieve their outcome. They don't see this--largely because they believe a lot of mistaken economic notions.

Quote:
and dismiss that journalism has any sway on the masses,
See, this is what I talked about above. Look back on everything I wrote. I do not dismiss this, I dismissed only that they have power, which I defined as the ability to force your decisions on others, ie: political power.

The powers they do have, to influence, are tied to their companies, that is the power to decide what to talk about, what story to pump and which to deprecate, etc.

But now, again, we're using the term power in two different senses. Unless we define terms and stick to them we're just talking at cross purposes.

I could care less about the power of a journalist to write the news stories they care about, because I don't have to read them. No one does.

If you had to read them, that would be political power, because that would be their ability to force you to do something.

As long as they can't force me to do anything, I don't care what they do.

And if you notice, this is perfectly in line with the libertarian creed I've been professing for years now.

Quote:
expecting people to just ignore things like Gamersgate because you're "bored" with it.
I'm bored with it because it's not going anywhere. If the solution is to stop reading their websites, then do so. What do you expect that you can get these writers fired or something? Maybe you can, I dunno. But it's not that important to me that they stop writing since I can just not go to their sites. Like I've been doing for over a decade now.

In short, they already aren't relevant to my life, except for the fact that those of you who read their site keep bringing them up. If you simply boycotted them completely, like I do, they'd have no power at all, not even to write stories, because they'd have no job. Because they'd have no traffic, and thus no advertisers, and thus no paycheck.

Wait, isn't that what you want to happen? I think so.

Quote:
It's not hard to just throw you in with the politically correct, aka cultural marxist that political correctness actually is.
Well you'd be making a mistake if you did that. I'm no marxist, nor cultural marxist.

Look at it from my point of view. From the ancap camp, cultural marxism is an attempt to control society by using social pressure and media-crafting to force a society to change along the lines you want.

That is to say that it's an advanced form of propaganda and political action. Agreed?

And this is necessary, the cultural marxists feel, because we live in a democracy and you have to convince large majorities of people to think like you before you can achieve major legislative change, right?

And what do I care about? The end of politics. I want to destroy democracy. I want to create a society where democracy is laughed at and unnecessary.

In short, I am the very opposite of a cultural marxist and desire to live in the kind of society where such tactics not only would not work, but could not work, because it's not a democratic society.

The problem for you is that as long as you support democracy you will face cultural marxists subverting it from within.

You thus feel trapped because you're unwilling to abandon democracy. I know--I remember being there as a conservative.

But as an ancap, having given up on democracy, the whole thing is a joke and all the weight fell off my shoulders. There's nothing you can actually do to stop the cultural marxists, except abandon democracy, which I've already done intellectually.

Cultural marxism is a hacking democracy, because it relies on the values democracy supports to exist, ie: free speech and the majority vote. So unless you want to ditch one of those aspects, you're screwed. I say, ditch the majority vote since it is tyranny anyways, but I've had little luck getting you to see that (despite your profession of a commitment to freedom and opposition to tyranny as a conservative).

I understand though, it's just too radical for you right now. All in good time.

Quote:
Rand Paul is a rhino btw, but I'm sure you knew that.
Of course he is. All republicans are RINOs. That's what you haven't figured out yet. Because the republican ideal you want them to fight for and be only exists within the anarcho-capitalist camp. That's what I ultimately figured out. You cannot be a politician that doesn't compromise on your principles, because those who won't compromise either don't get elected in the first place, or don't obtain high office once they are elected, ala Ron Paul.

Because the moneybags that profit off politics, even on the right, won't allow a straight-man to get into office.
Old 09-27-2014, 01:53 PM   #742
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Actually I don't feel trapped at all, though unlike you, I live in this little thing called reality, instead of preaching to "destroy democracy" from what is likely the largest cesspool of cultural marxism in the entire US.

No Anenome you aren't all that different from them at all, you're preaching that your way is the only way much like they do, except you haven't yet figured out even what your way consist of, never mind how to obtain it. But you won't ever admit this, hell you even have to project yourself into every picture or meme you post in the pics thread, that's how self important you think you are. That's just how deep your narcissism goes.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2014, 03:04 PM   #743
VenomUSMC
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anenome View Post
Spectral, you either don't read what I write very closely, or you are loose with words.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anenome
I have a habit of mixing up illegal and unethical as terms.
At this point I'm not sure you are aware of what you actually type....

Trying to argue that because no-one is forced to read the news equates to journalists have no real power is simply disconnecting from reality. People read the people and are influenced by what organizations like the WSJ, TIME, and the NYT time. Ironically enough, Anenome enjoys posting readings in the hope that we'll see the light. He hopes the power of the pieces he links will convert the rest of us pagans.

Simply: Anenome is relying on theory instead of looking at reality. In theory if no-one forces you to read a paper - or watch an unboxing for that matter - it shouldn't have any effect on your life. In reality, even if you choose not to read something, it can still have an effect on your life through other people that did read it. This also applies to a fictional ancap world where people reading something could make choices that directly affect you.

Quote:
As I've said before, repeatedly even, bean and I share goals but not means.
Bean's goal is an even more controlling government to simply force every single one of his beliefs, to absurd lengths, on each and every person. That's supposedly the opposite of your goal - of course, we know how what you say goes...
VenomUSMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2014, 04:16 PM   #744
Anenome
Autarchist

Quote:
No Anenome you aren't all that different from them at all, you're preaching that your way is the only way much like they do
I'm not sure how you can say that when what I'm preaching is voluntarism, which is at best a protocol, not a specific policy prescription. I would not force anything on anyone, I only ask to be left alone.

Quote:
except you haven't yet figured out even what your way consist of, never mind how to obtain it.
I know exactly what it consists of, voluntarism as embodied in polycentric law, a system which can tolerate just about any legal norm you wish to profess. Which is contrary to your previous statement.

Quote:
But you won't ever admit this
You're wrong about it. There's nothing to admit. You don't understand what I'm proclaiming, you only think you do. God knows Venom doesn't understand it. He thinks warlords are anarchists.

Quote:
hell you even have to project yourself into every picture or meme you post in the pics thread, that's how self important you think you are.
Hyperbole.

Can you give me an example of where I did this?

Quote:
That's just how deep your narcissism goes.
Please define narcissism as you're using it in reference to me.
Old 09-27-2014, 08:00 PM   #745
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
I'm not sure how you can say that when what I'm preaching is voluntarism, which is at best a protocol, not a specific policy prescription. I would not force anything on anyone, I only ask to be left alone.

I know exactly what it consists of, voluntarism as embodied in polycentric law, a system which can tolerate just about any legal norm you wish to profess. Which is contrary to your previous statement.

You're wrong about it. There's nothing to admit. You don't understand what I'm proclaiming, you only think you do. God knows Venom doesn't understand it. He thinks warlords are anarchists.

Hyperbole.

Please define narcissism as you're using it in reference to me.
Yes good luck getting a band together of volunteers to destroy democracy. Most people would call that a form of terrorism.

Can I give you an example? Hundreds.
http://evilavatar.com/forums/showpos...ostcount=12165

http://evilavatar.com/forums/showpos...ostcount=12141

http://evilavatar.com/forums/showpos...ostcount=12131

There's just 3 examples. Do you need more?

Face it Anenome, I don't think there's any single person on this forum more than Lockwoodx who has a higher opinion of himself. or who tries to make most threads to be himself as the center of attention. You have zero humility, can't admit when you're wrong, and are about as conceited as is humanly possible. If those aren't signs of narcissism, then perhaps that definition is wrong along with the definition for influence that you seem to not be able to fathom or understand.
Old 09-27-2014, 08:58 PM   #746
Anenome
Autarchist

Quote:
Quote:
hell you even have to project yourself into every picture or meme you post in the pics thread, that's how self important you think you are.
Quote:
Hyperbole.

Can I give you an example? Hundreds.
http://evilavatar.com/forums/showpos...ostcount=12165

http://evilavatar.com/forums/showpos...ostcount=12141

http://evilavatar.com/forums/showpos...ostcount=12131

There's just 3 examples. Do you need more?

Wait, wait, wait... Wow, seriously? All this time you've been misinterpreting my posts in the picts thread. As I've said a few times in that thread, all the text I post was found with the image--it's the image title--and the few times I've added my own text it was placed under the image and in italics typically, to distinguish it as mine.

I do it this way to go the extra mile for readers of the thread, and because a lot of times what makes a picture special is the context that it's set in, requiring the title text.

This is quite easy to check, actually, because if you just take the .jpg extention off any Imgur image you get the gallery page it came from and can see my source. Check it out:

Ventriloquist dummy:
http://imgur.com/CMdnSPz

Lasagna:
http://imgur.com/ncSWF9D

Gun to head / boss band:
http://imgur.com/tqzGqEg

Try to imagine how those pictures would look WITHOUT the context the image title gives them. Most of them would be either less funny, or unpostable out of context.

Sometimes I check the comments and find them so funny that I reproduce them as a quote, again, to bring the best of the image directly here.

Sometimes I use one of the comments as a title instead of its original title, when it's funnier that way.

Narcisissm? More like complete misunderstanding on your part. I guess I can understand why you'd think this after reading thousands of image posts where I post title-text from the image and thinking I was "injecting myself" into the images. But damn dude, that's one massive misunderstanding. And I have explained this fact multiple times in that thread when people reacted to one of the titles as if I was the source of the picture title. You really should've asked instead of assuming.

If that's really the source of your considering me a narcissist then I think you need to reevaluate your entire opinion of me, as you've been laboring under a massive misunderstanding.

Quote:
Yes good luck getting a band together of volunteers to destroy democracy. Most people would call that a form of terrorism. Most people would call that a form of terrorism.
Our chosen means of destroying democracy is delegitimization. That's not a form of terrorism. We will delegitimize democracy in the same way that democracy delegitimized monarchy--by showing that a better way to organize society is possible and its outcome superior. This, via the mechanism of enclavism, e.g.: seasteading. That's the plan anyway.

Quote:
Face it Anenome, I don't think there's any single person on this forum more than Lockwoodx who has a higher opinion of himself.
I don't have a high opinion of myself. And now that I know the source of you thinking that is because of title-text posted in the picts thread, I suggest you rethink your entire conception of me.

Quote:
or who tries to make most threads to be himself as the center of attention.
I don't do this.

Quote:
You have zero humility, can't admit when you're wrong
I've admitted I was wrong several times.

Quote:
and are about as conceited as is humanly possible.
I am not conceited.

Quote:
If those aren't signs of narcissism, then perhaps that definition is wrong along with the definition for influence that you seem to not be able to fathom or understand.
I am not a narcissist. I do not consider myself better than others, I consider myself equal to them, and them to be my superiors in many various ways.

I don't want to rule anyone, I want only not to be ruled, and to help others escape being ruled if they so wish to escape it.

I don't talk down to people as a rule, I respect them. I have been a champion for high and respectful discourse on this site, though others have occasionally dragged me into the mud, though not at my instigation.

I even apologized to PSP for jokingly telling him to kill himself. But you've probably forgotten or ignored that out of pure confirmation bias.

Wow. Just wow.
Old 09-27-2014, 09:15 PM   #747
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

LOL Wow just wow indeed. Reminds me of Barack, another true narcissist.
Old 09-27-2014, 09:19 PM   #748
Anenome
Autarchist

Quote:
LOL Wow just wow indeed. Reminds me of Barack, another true narcissist.
That's seriously your response to finding out you've been living under a massive misunderstanding, and that your primary basis for calling me a narcissist is built on a misunderstanding?

For a guy who just knocked me for supposedly being unable to admit when I'm wrong, and a lack of humility, you're being highly hypocritical here.
Old 09-27-2014, 09:29 PM   #749
Anenome
Autarchist

Do I really "make most threads about me"?

Let's take a brief look at my posting history.

(ignoring picts thread and ancap, both my threads)

- A question to Evil about how he has so much time to play.

- Congratulating the formation of a new dev group. Nothing about me int here.

- A comment on Jupiter Rising.

- Discussion of whether Journalists have power. People disagreed.

- Comment on whether Destiny is likely to go to PC.

- Comments on Titan.

- Me happy to see voxel tech finally in a mainstream GPU.

- Are the Cabal human.

- FFXV reaction to promo vid.

- Wow vs Destiny raids

Etc.

Not seein' it, bro.

Help me see where you find narcissism in these comments?
Old 09-27-2014, 09:34 PM   #750
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Is this the same brand of not seeing it that you display when Venom points out via quotes your contradictions, then you pretend you didn't make them? We get it Anenome, you're never going to leave Comiefornia while preaching leaving the US.
Old 09-27-2014, 09:44 PM   #751
Anenome
Autarchist

Again, you have no reaction at all to finding out you were wrong about title-text in the picts thread, which you cited as your major basis for considering me a narcissist? Seriously?

Quote:
Is this the same brand of not seeing it that you display when Venom points out via quotes your contradictions, then you pretend you didn't make them?
Let's have it. Point it out. Give me a chance to defend myself, if you are really honest. Based on your inability to admit you were wrong about me injecting myself into the picts threads, it's starting to look like you aren't remotely honest and just a hater also.

Quote:
We get it Anenome, you're never going to leave Comiefornia while preaching leaving the US.
Dude, 5 year plan, and yes I plan to leave. No I will not leave tomorrow--no seastead exists to leave to.

Neither will I leave one state just to go to another state, as that does not constitute escaping statism. I never said I would do that either.

I want to move to a stateless region, and staying in California, as I've explained, is the best way to make that happen, via seasteading. What good would it be to move to Ohio or something where I couldn't be involved in helping seastead get started. Zero.

I'm not sure what you think you're accomplishing by saying I live in California. There's no seastead to move to. I haven't yet built one, nor has anyone else.

As far as I'm concerned it just makes you look like an illogical hater to repeat such things.
Old 09-27-2014, 10:01 PM   #752
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Again, you have no reaction at all to finding out you were wrong about title-text in the picts thread, which you cited as your major basis for considering me a narcissist? Seriously?

Let's have it. Point it out. Give me a chance to defend myself, if you are really honest. Based on your inability to admit you were wrong about me injecting myself into the picts threads, it's starting to look like you aren't remotely honest and just a hater also.

Dude, 5 year plan, and yes I plan to leave. No I will not leave tomorrow--no seastead exists to leave to.

Neither will I leave one state just to go to another state, as that does not constitute escaping statism. I never said I would do that either.

I want to move to a stateless region, and staying in California, as I've explained, is the best way to make that happen, via seasteading. What good would it be to move to Ohio or something where I couldn't be involved in helping seastead get started. Zero.

I'm not sure what you think you're accomplishing by saying I live in California. There's no seastead to move to. I haven't yet built one, nor has anyone else.

As far as I'm concerned it just makes you look like an illogical hater to repeat such things.
And in 5 years it will be a 10 year plan, "I intend to move 2014" now it's a plan pushed out another 5 years. You're not leaving. You'll never leave. We know this, you know this.

Venom has pointed it out, about 100 times, your response is everyone is a hater. Come on dude. Just fucking own up to it and be done with it.
Old 09-28-2014, 01:02 PM   #753
VenomUSMC
Evil Dead

Quote:
I don't want to rule anyone, I want only not to be ruled, and to help others escape being ruled if they so wish to escape it.
The entire premise of your fictional seasteading world is based upon your ethical and moral views. This includes the point of hawkishly attacking those with those that you believe to be holding people against their will. Yes, you want to rule the wold, but maybe you simply do not understand that.

Your dream consists of this: "You must abide by my rules, ethics, and morals - otherwise it does not count, and you shall be attacked by the military forces I command." That is wanting to rule the world via creating the rules which govern what is acceptable actions of people. Even declaring that you simply want to let people live as this wish isn't actually true, and this is seen by your hawkish views of declaring your intentions to attack those which do not abide by what you deem ethical and moral, thus giving you a way to govern those that fall out of your rule set

Quote:
I don't talk down to people as a rule, I respect them. I have been a champion for high and respectful discourse on this site, though others have occasionally dragged me into the mud, though not at my instigation
Your self-appointment of being a champion for "high and respectful discourse" revolves around telling people that you, Anenome, have discovered the only true way of running the world. That is a statement of not only extreme arrogance but ignorance. Simply, you've crowned yourself the chief adjudicator on what people are allowed to be outraged about, cue off-topic insertions, photobombs, and soapboxing for any issue that you judge not to be sufficient for this "high and respectful discourse" that you claim you champion.

Or shall we look at the Gamergate threads, where you would pop in a make a quick quip about on what "we" should do - nothing - and how foolish it was to even argue given the events going on around the world. Now is that from the self-appointed champion of high and respectful discourse, or from the self-appointed arbiter of what is important and can be discussed? Seeing as you simply dismissed the outrage as being outrageous itself and nagged to shut down the discourse, it seems that it's not the first one...

When you have an opinion, you decide it is the same thing as the truth. That's a simple breakdown of your arrogance. Unfortunately, that also means your arrogance makes you believe you're infallible - despite numerous failures - in seemingly everything you put your 2 cents into. This sometimes creates a paradox where it can be shown that you're essentially arguing with yourself, unable to say that you've changed your opinion - seeing yourself as infallible - despite holding a different stance. This results in you trying to whitewash history or humorously declare that the English language does not apply in retrospect.
Old 09-28-2014, 01:18 PM   #754
Anenome
Autarchist

Now I'm not allowed to have an opinion Awesome. You're hilarious, bro.

I've never declared my opinions 'truth', I don't think I'm infallible--though you must clearly think yourself infallible and knower of all truth to make such proclamations, since only someone who is infallible could say for sure that I'm for sure wrong on everything he and I disagree on.

How's that shape-charge workin' out for you :P Still haven't figured out the role of the metal liner, huh? That's okay kiddo, physics is hard.

Your concept of 'ruling the world' is hilarious too. The destruction of all political power, returning total power to all people to you is 'ruling the world.' Actually it's the very opposite of ruling the world, it constitutes the toppling of all rulers entirely. Not that you've ever understood for a moment my political beliefs, this just makes it plainly obvious how very ignorant you are. That you can't see this is testament to your ridiculous level of blind rage and hatred.

Damn dude, for a guy who just knocked me on use of English language, you just committed some serious crimes against meaning, both in this and your laughable statement that warlords are anarchists.

But by all means, keep making a far bigger deal of what I say than is actually warranted. You've turned yourself into the boy the cries wolf of this site.

I really hope you grow up one day and are ashamed of your ridiculous attacks on me.
Old 09-28-2014, 02:10 PM   #755
VenomUSMC
Evil Dead

Quote:
Now I'm not allowed to have an opinion Awesome. You're hilarious, bro.
Of course I didn't say that. Reading comprehension isn't for everyone, I guess.

You treat your opinion as if it were the word of God. In fact, you did this quite a bit during the theological debate with you declaring discovery of "theological truths." Other times you're showing the definition of words that illustrate that your claims are wrong - you still claim to be right.

Quote:
I've never declared my opinions 'truth', I don't think I'm infallible--though you must clearly think yourself infallible and knower of all truth to make such proclamations, since only someone who is infallible could say for sure that I'm for sure wrong on everything he and I disagree on.
This is a joke, right? You've declared that you have designed the perfect system for the entire world, despite said system not existing. You've quite openly declared things simply to be true that required you to constantly shift the goal posts in hopes of maintaining the illusion of being correct. Don't take my word for it, look at the pounding you've been taking in various threads - DDoS, GamerGate, etc.

The difference between you and me? I've illustrated, many times, how you walk all over your own theories. You cry that you're being trolled and invoke everything you declare people shouldn't do - meme rebuttals, insults, etc.

Quote:
How's that shape-charge workin' out for you :P Still haven't figured out the role of the metal liner, huh? That's okay kiddo, physics is hard.
Reality: People make shape-charges without metal liners. It's regulary practiced during various Marine Corps and various other branch's schools about explosives. Theory: Anenome read a wikipedia article, formed an opinion, and now it's a law of physics.

Quote:
Your concept of 'ruling the world' is hilarious too. The destruction of all political power, returning total power to all people to you is 'ruling the world.' Actually it's the very opposite of ruling the world, it constitutes the toppling of all rulers entirely. Not that you've ever understood for a moment my political beliefs, this just makes it plainly obvious how very ignorant you are. That you can't see this is testament to your ridiculous level of blind rage and hatred.
You're not returning all the power to the people. It's telling that you always put yourself at the helm of these fictional armadas. You've declared the parameters for this fictional world and that is simply your form of control. It's simple, easy to see, and never going to happen. Why? Because you're big on ideas instead of results - theory versus reality.

Quote:
Damn dude, for a guy who just knocked me on use of English language, you just committed some serious crimes against meaning, both in this and your laughable statement that warlords are anarchists.
Warlords aren't anarchists because you decided? How controlling of you.

Tell me, what would you be if you had your fictional seastead army to raze the countries that opposed living by your ethical and moral code as you said you wished you could?

Quote:
But by all means, keep making a far bigger deal of what I say than is actually warranted. You've turned yourself into the boy the cries wolf of this site.
Again, you declare how much outrage is warranted. Chief adjudicator, Anenome. Were you able to understand the power, you know in reality, that is attributed to media sources?

Quote:
I really hope you grow up one day and are ashamed of your ridiculous attacks on me.
Haha. I'll make you a deal, when you grow up and live in reality, I'll stop pointing out how absurd your comments are.

Remember, you ARE big on ideas. You're not big on results - California living.
Old 09-28-2014, 03:36 PM   #756
Anenome
Autarchist

You've made this pathetic career out of attacking me though. This clearly goes beyond mere disagreement. And that's why you're a hater. Thus, this is the only response you deserve:

Old 09-28-2014, 05:39 PM   #757
VenomUSMC
Evil Dead

Quote:
You've made this pathetic career out of attacking me though. This clearly goes beyond mere disagreement. And that's why you're a hater. Thus, this is the only response you deserve:
Wrong. If you would simply stop saying such absurd things - DDoS isn't aggression, comparing Bean's lying to Schindler, claiming to have dreamed up a plan for society without faults, etc - then you wouldn't see me posting about how absurd, hypocritical, and detached from reality your posts so often are.

Again, you may want to transition from being about big ideas, like dreaming up voxels when you were a child, and move onto results. That may actually require you to live by your so-called principles.

Until then, have fun pissing into the wind.
Old 09-28-2014, 06:48 PM   #758
Anenome
Autarchist

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenomUSMC View Post
Of course I didn't say that. Reading comprehension isn't for everyone, I guess.

You treat your opinion as if it were the word of God. In fact, you did this quite a bit during the theological debate with you declaring discovery of "theological truths." Other times you're showing the definition of words that illustrate that your claims are wrong - you still claim to be right.

This is a joke, right? You've declared that you have designed the perfect system for the entire world, despite said system not existing. You've quite openly declared things simply to be true that required you to constantly shift the goal posts in hopes of maintaining the illusion of being correct. Don't take my word for it, look at the pounding you've been taking in various threads - DDoS, GamerGate, etc.

The difference between you and me? I've illustrated, many times, how you walk all over your own theories. You cry that you're being trolled and invoke everything you declare people shouldn't do - meme rebuttals, insults, etc.

Reality: People make shape-charges without metal liners. It's regulary practiced during various Marine Corps and various other branch's schools about explosives. Theory: Anenome read a wikipedia article, formed an opinion, and now it's a law of physics.

You're not returning all the power to the people. It's telling that you always put yourself at the helm of these fictional armadas. You've declared the parameters for this fictional world and that is simply your form of control. It's simple, easy to see, and never going to happen. Why? Because you're big on ideas instead of results - theory versus reality.

Warlords aren't anarchists because you decided? How controlling of you.

Tell me, what would you be if you had your fictional seastead army to raze the countries that opposed living by your ethical and moral code as you said you wished you could?

Again, you declare how much outrage is warranted. Chief adjudicator, Anenome. Were you able to understand the power, you know in reality, that is attributed to media sources?

Haha. I'll make you a deal, when you grow up and live in reality, I'll stop pointing out how absurd your comments are.

Remember, you ARE big on ideas. You're not big on results - California living.
Damn, so close.

Old 09-28-2014, 07:21 PM   #759
VenomUSMC
Evil Dead

Quote:
Damn, so close.
Yeah. It's unfortunate you can't say the same about your seasteed

Also, if you had decent reading comprehension skills you would see that I outright stated other things that you failed to circle. Thanks for the picture to illustrate how poor your reading comprehension skills are
Old 09-28-2014, 08:04 PM   #760
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Damn, so close.
Aww isn't that cute, because you can't refute anything he says, since he's spot the fuck on, you just going to post this every time Venom makes you look silly? You make Bean seem like a master debater with the amount of fail you employ. That's sad.