Evil Avatar  



Go Back   Evil Avatar > Daily Gaming News > News Items

» Sponsored Links


» Recent Threads
Picts - Waiting to...
Last post by Major Dan
Today 09:37 PM
18,607 Replies, 3,637,168 Views
Terrorism Drama The...
Last post by PacerDawn
Today 08:07 PM
10 Replies, 301 Views
Liberals gone wild
Last post by blackzc
Today 07:33 PM
4,405 Replies, 971,248 Views
Jurassic World Short...
Last post by Chief Smash
Today 05:37 PM
3 Replies, 312 Views
Sega DREAMCAST w/ $800...
Last post by Sensei-X
Today 05:32 PM
10 Replies, 456 Views
Happy Friday the 13th!
Last post by Chimpbot
Today 10:16 AM
18 Replies, 894 Views
Call of Duty: Modern...
Last post by Evil Avatar
Today 07:55 AM
13 Replies, 635 Views
Sega Genesis Mini Reviews
Last post by BeardedSonOfNel
Today 05:01 AM
26 Replies, 968 Views
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-21-2019, 08:56 PM   #81
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Boston/Ontario
Posts: 8,814
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
You're not sharing any knowledge, common or otherwise. I already warned folks to bail out of this thread. Your anti-Semitic paranoiac ramblings emanate from the insane fever dreams of a lunatic suffering a severe separation from reality.

Even worse, it's boring as all hell.
Keep telling yourself that. Stay ignorant my friend!
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2019, 11:29 PM   #82
Inkabodcrane
Evil Dead
 
Inkabodcrane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Seattle
Posts: 1,985
You know who I hate?

.
.

YOUR MOMS
__________________
I used to indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.

Go Against the Flow.
Inkabodcrane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2019, 05:39 AM   #83
Inkabodcrane
Evil Dead
 
Inkabodcrane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Seattle
Posts: 1,985
I consider everyone in this thread a friend. As in I'd have your back in a stupid situation.

Which gives me the right to tell you to shut your (insert only) dick holes and quit being (90's version of the phrase) GAY.

Truth bomb imminent: I don't want to name names, although it will be obvious; some of you dudes are absolutely dumb as fuck. I would be happy to take an Evil Avatar IQ test, because some dumb asses just spout off eternally and appear to think they are in some way intelligent. Lets just IQ it, I'm not worried.

Some dudes make this site smell like the clothes that they are probably currently wearing. You know who you are. Lift your left arm and sniff, you gross bitch.

Hundreds if not thousands of people see the dumb ass shit you toads write here. I guess you don't care because you can hide in a username. Mine is the same everywhere.

Whatever, the point is I'd kick it with you all, it's cool. We'd play pool, drink beer, laugh and shit. But when you started saying (90's version of the word) GAY ass shit I'd tell you to quit being a bitch. Then you would. And we'd take shots and play pool.

Quit being dumb. Jesus H please quit being (90's version) gay and dumb.
__________________
I used to indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.

Go Against the Flow.
Inkabodcrane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2019, 09:34 AM   #84
PatrickRes9
Maker of Babies
 
PatrickRes9's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 4,226
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inkabodcrane View Post
I consider everyone in this thread a friend. As in I'd have your back in a stupid situation.

Which gives me the right to tell you to shut your (insert only) dick holes and quit being (90's version of the phrase) GAY.

Truth bomb imminent: I don't want to name names, although it will be obvious; some of you dudes are absolutely dumb as fuck. I would be happy to take an Evil Avatar IQ test, because some dumb asses just spout off eternally and appear to think they are in some way intelligent. Lets just IQ it, I'm not worried.

Some dudes make this site smell like the clothes that they are probably currently wearing. You know who you are. Lift your left arm and sniff, you gross bitch.

Hundreds if not thousands of people see the dumb ass shit you toads write here. I guess you don't care because you can hide in a username. Mine is the same everywhere.

Whatever, the point is I'd kick it with you all, it's cool. We'd play pool, drink beer, laugh and shit. But when you started saying (90's version of the word) GAY ass shit I'd tell you to quit being a bitch. Then you would. And we'd take shots and play pool.

Quit being dumb. Jesus H please quit being (90's version) gay and dumb.
Huh? I'm not sure...what you just said, but...

I agree with this guy. Whatever he said. It sounded like an applicable string of English words into what i believe to be mostly sentences. He also mentions beer, shit, and laughter. All the things I enjoy.
__________________
Member of the Nintendo Offensive Front.

Imagine if the working class told the oligarchy to build their own houses and make their own coffee...

Useless as **** on a bull.
PatrickRes9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2019, 01:02 PM   #85
Terran
Evil Dead
 
Terran's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 13,971
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inkabodcrane View Post
Quit being dumb.
I warned you all, didn't I? Don't say I didn't!

Besides, I've already identified the culprit in the vast majority of what ails the world as a whole.

The Juice. It's always been The Juice. It will always be The Juice.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
"...boys lining up outside a room to take a turn gang raping a woman?...I went to frat parties where shit like this was going down
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
I certainly went to frat parties where girls were getting roofied
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2019, 01:48 PM   #86
blackzc
Evil Dead
 
blackzc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: I am boot, hear me win!
Posts: 7,115
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAV View Post
But when looking at this shit above, I too have to say now, just how far we gonna take it from here?
There is nowhere else to go.

This stuff is everywhere now. You might not be seeing it but there is plenty of it.

I've made my piece with the (JQ), ive learned alot and it help put many things into perspective.

Jews insert themselves into the top echelons of any country they go to. They are and see themselves as outsiders. Its not hard to see how this could cause problems and why they would be blamed and labeled carpet baggers. Because it might very well be the case. Also, shit rolls uphill as well as down.

They have no real ability to help pull a country back from the brink of trouble because they don't understand the culture. Yet there they are, in many top positions of power. Its stupid. As yes, some of them are hostile to conservatives, and with much more vitriol than your average liberal.

I'll be glad when Spec finds peace with it as well. I know how frustrating the whole thing can be.
__________________
Nintendo: A guiding light in a sea of video game degeneracy
blackzc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2019, 02:14 PM   #87
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Boston/Ontario
Posts: 8,814
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackzc View Post
There is nowhere else to go.

This stuff is everywhere now. You might not be seeing it but there is plenty of it.

I've made my piece with the (JQ), ive learned alot and it help put many things into perspective.

Jews insert themselves into the top echelons of any country they go to. They are and see themselves as outsiders. Its not hard to see how this could cause problems and why they would be blamed and labeled carpet baggers. Because it might very well be the case. Also, shit rolls uphill as well as down.

They have no real ability to help pull a country back from the brink of trouble because they don't understand the culture. Yet there they are, in many top positions of power. Its stupid. As yes, some of them are hostile to conservatives, and with much more vitriol than your average liberal.

I'll be glad when Spec finds peace with it as well. I know how frustrating the whole thing can be.
What's more frustrating than anything is the amount of passes people give them honestly, for not only the shit they advocate for today but for their part in many atrocities throughout history. But hey antisemetism blah blah blah chosen people blah blah.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2019, 02:31 PM   #88
blackzc
Evil Dead
 
blackzc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: I am boot, hear me win!
Posts: 7,115
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
What's more frustrating than anything is the amount of passes people give them honestly, for not only the shit they advocate for today but for their part in many atrocities throughout history. But hey antisemetism blah blah blah chosen people blah blah.
Its truly comical. Just goes to show you how little people pay attention. Its really as simple as that i think.
__________________
Nintendo: A guiding light in a sea of video game degeneracy
blackzc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2019, 03:21 PM   #89
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Boston/Ontario
Posts: 8,814
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackzc View Post
Its truly comical. Just goes to show you how little people pay attention. Its really as simple as that i think.
That's exactly what it is, most people, like Terran for example prefer to stay woefully ignorant rather than take a stand on anything, they're too lazy to learn, too lazy to do much of anything really. We're getting to a point where America will no longer be the America we grew up in. And no one cares, or it's "racist" to state that because MUH Mexicans! It's so fucking pathetic.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2019, 06:20 PM   #90
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Boise, Idaho
Posts: 8,182
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
That's exactly what it is, most people, like Terran for example prefer to stay woefully ignorant rather than take a stand on anything, they're too lazy to learn, too lazy to do much of anything really. We're getting to a point where America will no longer be the America we grew up in. And no one cares, or it's "racist" to state that because MUH Mexicans! It's so fucking pathetic.
Wait a second. Uncontrolled illegal immigration and unacceptably high levels of legal immigration are a whole different argument than the big Jewish conspiracy you are pushing.
vallor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2019, 06:24 PM   #91
Evil Avatar
Citizen Game
 
Evil Avatar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 35,186
Blog Entries: 20


Are you still here? It's over. Go home.
Evil Avatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2019, 06:26 PM   #92
VenomUSMC
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 8,760
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
Yeah how many white races originated in the middle east? Jews and Muslims are two sides of the same fucking coin. Have been exiled from more countries over history than anyone else and invented communism. Sorry not sorry for not giving 2 shits about them, Israel, or the 6 million of them that were persecuted from 1915 on supposedly.
Caucasus, look it up on a map.

Your take on the Holocaust being a Jewish-conspiracy is beyond ridiculous, it's outright stupidity.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anenome View Post
Many cultures of the world marry girls off after their first menses, around 13 years old. I can't say that's inherently immoral, no.
VenomUSMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2019, 06:31 PM   #93
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Boston/Ontario
Posts: 8,814
Quote:
Originally Posted by vallor View Post
Wait a second. Uncontrolled illegal immigration and unacceptably high levels of legal immigration are a whole different argument than the big Jewish conspiracy you are pushing.
I get that, again tho, da joos are part of the immigration mess, since they're near directly responsible for dumping all these foreigners, especially from the middle east, into western countries. Less so with our southern border but still, was just using that as an example of the whole "who cares?" mentality. People should care, else you'll just have far leftist in office from here on out.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2019, 06:38 PM   #94
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Boston/Ontario
Posts: 8,814
Quote:
Originally Posted by VenomUSMC View Post
Caucasus, look it up on a map.

Your take on the Holocaust being a Jewish-conspiracy is beyond ridiculous, it's outright stupidity.
When you can prove it happened come talk to me. I can prove that Jews have pushed the 6 million jews in peril line since 1915 at least and on. They've been consistent with that ever since.



SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2019, 07:03 PM   #95
Terran
Evil Dead
 
Terran's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 13,971
This thread needs to be put out of its misery.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
When you can prove it happened come talk to me.
There are few historical events more thoroughly documented than the Holocaust. There is no point in trying to persuade an anti-Semite blinded to reality that their hallucinatory replacement for reality is wrong.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
"...boys lining up outside a room to take a turn gang raping a woman?...I went to frat parties where shit like this was going down
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
I certainly went to frat parties where girls were getting roofied
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2019, 07:18 PM   #96
AlfredT
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,414
Spectral and black.. go circle jerk on 4 chan, you jew hating fags.

Can I call you nazi's yet? Oh no.. that's not cool right.. fucking holocaust deniers.

Btw. I hate the govt. of Israel, because i think they are a bunch of dicks. But.. that doesn't mean I am going to deny the holocaust, or how ANTISEMITISM is not a made up thing.

Lastly, if you are going to hate on shit, learn to spell it right dipshits.
__________________
There are sharks in the water, and your mangina is bleeding heavily.
AlfredT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2019, 07:20 PM   #97
AlfredT
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,414
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inkabodcrane View Post
You know who I hate?

.
.

YOUR MOMS
May I suggest you search amazon for "Time Travelling Coat Hanger"
__________________
There are sharks in the water, and your mangina is bleeding heavily.
AlfredT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2019, 07:21 PM   #98
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Boston/Ontario
Posts: 8,814
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlfredT View Post
Spectral and black.. go circle jerk on 4 chan, you jew hating fags.

Can I call you nazi's yet? Oh no.. that's not cool right.. fucking holocaust deniers.

Btw. I hate the govt. of Israel, because i think they are a bunch of dicks. But.. that doesn't mean I am going to deny the holocaust, or how ANTISEMITISM is not a made up thing.

Lastly, if you are going to hate on shit, learn to spell it right dipshits.
Antisemetism is absolutely a made up thing, Jews are the only people in the world above criticism apparently. Oh vey!
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2019, 12:58 AM   #99
RAV
Soul Reaper
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 249
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inkabodcrane View Post
I consider everyone in this thread a friend. As in I'd have your back in a stupid situation.

Which gives me the right to tell you to shut your (insert only) dick holes and quit being (90's version of the phrase) GAY.

Truth bomb imminent: I don't want to name names, although it will be obvious; some of you dudes are absolutely dumb as fuck. I would be happy to take an Evil Avatar IQ test, because some dumb asses just spout off eternally and appear to think they are in some way intelligent. Lets just IQ it, I'm not worried.

Some dudes make this site smell like the clothes that they are probably currently wearing. You know who you are. Lift your left arm and sniff, you gross bitch.

Hundreds if not thousands of people see the dumb ass shit you toads write here. I guess you don't care because you can hide in a username. Mine is the same everywhere.

Whatever, the point is I'd kick it with you all, it's cool. We'd play pool, drink beer, laugh and shit. But when you started saying (90's version of the word) GAY ass shit I'd tell you to quit being a bitch. Then you would. And we'd take shots and play pool.

Quit being dumb. Jesus H please quit being (90's version) gay and dumb.
Sorry pal, but you are hiding behind your non-specificness. It's kinda weak shit, tbh.
If you got grief with someone, confront the person in question. Be a man.
If you think you got something smart to say, make your argument.
Otherwise it's just pretentious posturing.

I can see how these discussions are annoying though.
It's easy to forget that one is just a guest here -- one among many.
Other people are looking for somethng else here. And that should be much more directly related to actual gaming.
I thought how to reduce my own engagment on these other matters, but seem to still get too easily suckered into it.

We talked about DLC / micro-transactions the other day, in which I complained that it can hurt the Escapism aspect of gaming.
I think similar about all this politics crap here. Ideally you wanna go here and read how to beat the final boss in Zelda -- not communism.

But all the same, whether it's about DLC or politics crap, I don't see how either is gonna go away entirely. Unfortunately. it's always gonna come in from some direction.

Imo, Evil Avatar should be a place where anyone feels welcome to engage on matters of gaming -- we are all just gamers here.
I thought maybe the solution is better trying to "drown" it out. That is just try and post much more about gaming, instead trying to fight with these other things.
I even thought about if I should bring in my own projects, and flood post about art education, etc pp. In a way that's enjoyable to anyone from any backround.
Unfortunately, at this point I think I'm just too caught up in this other stuff, and it will always taint whatever else I'd try.
I may reduce my activity overall though, so other people like you can try and steer this ship more towards its primary purpose again.
RAV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2019, 04:48 AM   #100
Inkabodcrane
Evil Dead
 
Inkabodcrane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Seattle
Posts: 1,985
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAV View Post
Sorry pal, but you are hiding behind your non-specificness. It's kinda weak shit, tbh.
If you got grief with someone, confront the person in question. Be a man.
If you think you got something smart to say, make your argument.
Otherwise it's just pretentious posturing.


I may reduce my activity overall though, so other people like you can try and steer this ship more towards its primary purpose again.
I can see why you'd say that, sure. I don't worry about proving my manhood with my keyboard though. But I don't think about it that deep anyways. I was trying to playfully change the subject. I happen to be a (self proclaimed) expert at doing that in person, maybe I need work on it online. This place falls into 4chan territory sometimes. I don't care what everyone believes personally, but when every time I check what's new here it's just never-ending stupid crap, sometimes I just want people to quit being dumb.

I mean, I'm dumb too sometimes, but hopefully in a more comedic way.

Also you should not reduce your activity, you typically have positive, informative posts.
__________________
I used to indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.

Go Against the Flow.
Inkabodcrane is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
the hunt

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:05 PM.