Evil Avatar  



Go Back   Evil Avatar > Daily Gaming News > News Items

» Sponsored Links


» Recent Threads
Free on Epic games store...
Last post by AlfredT
Today 02:40 AM
2 Replies, 675 Views
The Charlottesville Lie
Last post by AlfredT
Today 02:37 AM
31 Replies, 1,336 Views
SJW Cancer Infects 3D...
Last post by AlfredT
Today 02:35 AM
8 Replies, 390 Views
Trump Cancels...
Last post by RAV
Today 12:58 AM
98 Replies, 3,973 Views
Spider-Man reportedly...
Last post by Terran
Yesterday 08:09 PM
12 Replies, 755 Views
Mortal Kombat 11 ...
Last post by Inkabodcrane
Yesterday 07:44 PM
7 Replies, 544 Views
Surprise! The Call of...
Last post by Inkabodcrane
Yesterday 07:24 PM
2 Replies, 177 Views
Post something good you...
Last post by vallor
Yesterday 06:13 PM
56 Replies, 10,983 Views
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-14-2019, 11:19 AM   #41
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Boston/Ontario
Posts: 8,779
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatrickRes9 View Post
LOLLLL

Spec's alt.

I love the Switch. The ability to take some stellar games on the go, especially as a traveling professional, is the @#%@#% tits. I'm a PC gamer first, but my console of choice is the Switch. It allows me to stay close to my family, even if I want some game time. Can just hang out on the couch besides them, continue to interact, even if I'm fiddling around on a game here and there.
I have no need for alts, not a coward like Anenome. Want a handheld? Get a handheld, don't pretend the Switch is a console.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2019, 07:41 AM   #42
PatrickRes9
Maker of Babies
 
PatrickRes9's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 4,196
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
I have no need for alts, not a coward like Anenome. Want a handheld? Get a handheld, don't pretend the Switch is a console.
**Plays Zelda:BotW, Mario Odyssey, NBA 2K19, Doom, Wolfenstein II, Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle, etc on my TV in HD with my Switch**

It may not be a AAA machine capable of 4K (that it IS NOT) but it's definitely a hybrid.
__________________
Member of the Nintendo Offensive Front.

Imagine if the working class told the oligarchy to build their own houses and make their own coffee...

Useless as **** on a bull.
PatrickRes9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2019, 11:27 AM   #43
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Boston/Ontario
Posts: 8,779
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatrickRes9 View Post
**Plays Zelda:BotW, Mario Odyssey, NBA 2K19, Doom, Wolfenstein II, Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle, etc on my TV in HD with my Switch**

It may not be a AAA machine capable of 4K (that it IS NOT) but it's definitely a hybrid.
You just made my point for me, it's not a AAA machine, but it's priced the same as 2 AAA machines. Their in lies the issue. Nintendo in their infinite cheapness sold you an underpowered turd for the 4th generation in a row.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2019, 05:40 PM   #44
Chimpbot
Godzillaologist
 
Chimpbot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Third Planet of the Black Hole
Posts: 8,873
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
You just made my point for me, it's not a AAA machine, but it's priced the same as 2 AAA machines. Their in lies the issue. Nintendo in their infinite cheapness sold you an underpowered turd for the 4th generation in a row.
The Xbox One X still retails for $400-500. The PS4 Pro still retails at $400. Meanwhile, the Switch is $300.

The last time I checked 300 isn't the same as 400 or 500. If you're capable of making $300 equal $400-500, I'd want you as my accountant while I shifted funds to offshore accounts.
__________________
EvAv's Senior Godzillaologist
Member of the Nintendo Offensive Front
Chimpbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2019, 06:26 PM   #45
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Boston/Ontario
Posts: 8,779
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimpbot View Post
The Xbox One X still retails for $400-500. The PS4 Pro still retails at $400. Meanwhile, the Switch is $300.

The last time I checked 300 isn't the same as 400 or 500. If you're capable of making $300 equal $400-500, I'd want you as my accountant while I shifted funds to offshore accounts.
wow 100 less OMG STOP THE FUCKING PRESSES! It's comparably priced to the PS4 and Xbone. Lets see, do I pay 100 more and get a PS4 with tons of AAA titles at hi fidelity? Or do I buy a Nintendo portable that really only services Nintendo fanboys. I don't think you need to think hard on what I would do had I not already owned a PS4.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2019, 07:15 PM   #46
LostToys
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 2,904
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimpbot View Post
The Xbox One X still retails for $400-500. The PS4 Pro still retails at $400. Meanwhile, the Switch is $300.
Eh, that is a bit disingenuous to compare the elite versions of the consoles when the performance of the Switch is more inline with the base Xbox One S and PS4. The Xbox One S is $250.00 and the PS4 is $299.00. So you are talking about a base console experience being even when it comes to the base models.

The Switch Lite definitely outshines the consoles in terms of price, but it also does so by removing console expected features like HDMI audio and video and controller rumble.
LostToys is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
switch lite

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:48 AM.