Today 01:34 AM
11 Replies, 789 Views

Old 10-29-2017, 06:34 AM   #81
Chimpbot
Godzillaologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by TafJaf View Post
So who else is playing the game?
It's quite good. I haven't gotten very far yet, but it's fluid and intuitive. There is loads to see, do and collect; it's very easy to get caught up in exploring, because there's always another secret.

As an aside, I thought it was a nice touch to have the T-Rex in the first world.
Old 10-29-2017, 06:51 AM   #82
blackzc
Evil Dead

Its not grabing me yet. Im only like an hour in though.

Its gonna be hard to beat Sunshine. I need to play more. There is alot of new stuff to adjust to.
Old 10-29-2017, 11:47 AM   #83
Chimpbot
Godzillaologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackzc View Post
Its not grabing me yet. Im only like an hour in though.

Its gonna be hard to beat Sunshine. I need to play more. There is alot of new stuff to adjust to.
Yeah, that's sort of the feeling i was having; there's a lot to adjust to.

I hated Sunshine, though. I won't take much to top that one in my book.
Old 10-29-2017, 01:41 PM   #84
blackzc
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimpbot View Post
Yeah, that's sort of the feeling i was having; there's a lot to adjust to.

I hated Sunshine, though. I won't take much to top that one in my book.
Got some more time in. Its getting better, as in really good. I just hope there is plenty to do. I could put 100 or more hours in this game if it let me. I saw that some of the kingdoms have up to 60 moons to find. And i have no idea how many kingdoms there even are. Also, some buildings you cant get in without the right outfit on. And those solid metal blocks scattered about.

I'm not going to read any spoilers. Ill just see where it goes.

Last edited by blackzc; 10-29-2017 at 02:19 PM..
blackzc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2017, 08:42 PM   #85
Chimpbot
Godzillaologist

Oh, don't get me wrong; I'm thoroughly enjoying the game so far. Sunshine was the last "main" Mario game that never really grabbed me.

Odyssey seems to be expansive in a very good way; some of the worlds don't even become available until after you complete the story.

There is a shitload of stuff to do.

Last edited by Chimpbot; 10-30-2017 at 06:18 AM..
Chimpbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 04:14 AM   #86
Juan
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashikenshin View Post
Well, it's not meaningless since he manages to trigger the crap out of all of you every single time.

Stay triggered nintendo fanboys
So now you are 'triggered' if you point out someone is talking complete nonsense? You & your buddy need to work on your trolling, it's pathetic.
Juan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 04:15 AM   #87
Juan
Evil Dead

Quote:
Got some more time in. Its getting better, as in really good. I just hope there is plenty to do. I could put 100 or more hours in this game if it let me. I saw that some of the kingdoms have up to 60 moons to find. And i have no idea how many kingdoms there even are. Also, some buildings you cant get in without the right outfit on. And those solid metal blocks scattered about.

I'm not going to read any spoilers. Ill just see where it goes.

I heard some worlds have over 100 moons.
Old 10-30-2017, 09:19 AM   #88
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan View Post
So now you are 'triggered' if you point out someone is talking complete nonsense? You & your buddy need to work on your trolling, it's pathetic.
What triggers you is that it upsets you guys SO MUCH that not everyone shares your love of Nintendo to the point that you, rather than ignore them, you cry about it in threads that don't involve Nintendo. It's sad really.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 09:30 AM   #89
Chimpbot
Godzillaologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
What triggers you is that it upsets you guys SO MUCH that not everyone shares your love of Nintendo to the point that you, rather than ignore them, you cry about it in threads that don't involve Nintendo. It's sad really.
The hypocrisy of your stance is that you do the very same thing. You'll enter virtually every single Nintendo-related thread just to spout the same handful of statements. You'll bring Nintendo up in unrelated threads, just to spout the same handful of statements.

We get it. We understand. You've made it exceedingly clear over the past year.

You're asking us to ignore your bullshit while blindly ignoring the fact that you could be doing the very same thing, as well. Of course, every time we mention this, you start crowing about people getting "triggered" and "echo chambers". Yet, you refuse to ignore anything related to Nintendo, you refuse to move on...and, here we are.

You're just as guilty as anyone else.
Old 10-30-2017, 09:35 AM   #90
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
The hypocrisy of your stance is that you do the very same thing. You'll enter virtually every single Nintendo-related thread just to spout the same handful of statements. You'll bring Nintendo up in unrelated threads, just to spout the same handful of statements.

We get it. We understand. You've made it exceedingly clear over the past year.

You're asking us to ignore your bullshit while blindly ignoring the fact that you could be doing the very same thing, as well. Of course, every time we mention this, you start crowing about people getting "triggered" and "echo chambers". Yet, you refuse to ignore anything related to Nintendo, you refuse to move on...and, here we are.

You're just as guilty as anyone else.
Good and I'll continue to do it, and you'll continue to fucking either whine about it, or ignore it. Glad we have that settled. No one is forcing you to read my posts, never mind respond to them. I'm not going to stop sharing an opinion as tired as you believe it to be, just because it hurts your precious feel feels. Get over it Chimp. Stop chimping out.
Old 10-30-2017, 10:12 AM   #91
Juan
Evil Dead

Quote:
Good and I'll continue to do it, and you'll continue to fucking either whine about it, or ignore it. Glad we have that settled. No one is forcing you to read my posts, never mind respond to them. I'm not going to stop sharing an opinion as tired as you believe it to be, just because it hurts your precious feel feels. Get over it Chimp. Stop chimping out.
You have cast iron opinions about hardware and software that you've never used. This makes you an idiot and it seems pretty acceptable to me for people to point out this fact.
Old 10-30-2017, 10:19 AM   #92
Chimpbot
Godzillaologist

Quote:
Remember when BeardedSonofNel said this:

Quote:
Listen SpectralThundr, everyone here knows you don't like Nintendo, and platformers, and what-not. How do we know this? Because ever FUCKING thread you repeat the same shit. FUCK, we get IT! Nintendo apparently triggers you. Man the fuck up.
It's not just me.

If you don't see the irony of your words, there's absolutely no help for you.

My feelings aren't hurt. I don't care if you don't like Nintendo. What grinds my gears is that you provide nothing of actual value or substance and simply regurgitate the same handful of negative opinions over and over, endlessly.

You're right: No one is forcing me to read your posts. I could just put you on the ignore list (which would be a first). With that being said...no one is forcing you to read a post about Nintendo. No one is forcing you to click that "reply" button. You could just ignore it...but, you don't, for some reason. You like to say that I - and a few others - get triggered by the shit you spew...but, you seem to get triggered every time Nintendo is brought up and start behaving like a petulant child.

With that being said, I'm done. You're really not worth the effort, headache or energy. I'm sure some of the others will continue engaging you, but I'm done entertaining you.

Have fun, bro.
Old 10-30-2017, 10:23 AM   #93
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Remember when BeardedSonofNel said this:

It's not just me.

If you don't see the irony of your words, there's absolutely no help for you.

My feelings aren't hurt. I don't care if you don't like Nintendo. What grinds my gears is that you provide nothing of actual value or substance and simply regurgitate the same handful of negative opinions over and over, endlessly.

You're right: No one is forcing me to read your posts. I could just put you on the ignore list (which would be a first). With that being said...no one is forcing you to read a post about Nintendo. No one is forcing you to click that "reply" button. You could just ignore it...but, you don't, for some reason. You like to say that I - and a few others - get triggered by the shit you spew...but, you seem to get triggered every time Nintendo is brought up and start behaving like a petulant child.

With that being said, I'm done. You're really not worth the effort, headache or energy. I'm sure some of the others will continue engaging you, but I'm done entertaining you.

Have fun, bro.
You could have been done a long time ago, it's no secret I don't like you, you're dishonest, you're whiny, you act like a progressive half the time. But please stop trying to take the high ground on this when it was YOU bringing up Nintendo in other threads not having to do with Nintendo trying to stir the pot. That's on you. Own it.
Old 10-30-2017, 11:55 AM   #94
Mojopin
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Avatar View Post
I love this stuff, there is nothing like watching the ____ eat their own.
Me tooooo, me too...
Mojopin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 12:05 PM   #95
blackzc
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojopin View Post
Me tooooo, me too...
Yeah, the left is going to round the bend any minute huh? You are delusional.
Old 10-30-2017, 03:05 PM   #96
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Yeah, the left is going to round the bend any minute huh? You are delusional.
Remember when Hillary when she thought she was a shoe in to win called it "a threat to our democracy" to challenge election results? Only to then challenge the results. Or how bout the Trump/Russian collusion the left has been pushing for a year now non stop with zero actual proof? Only for us to find out it was Obozo and Hillary being treasonous and selling weapon grade material to Russia? Bottom line, if the left accuses those on the right of something, do some digging because the DNC is likely quite guilty of said accusations.

Again Liberal progressives are mentally ill communists.
Old 10-30-2017, 04:18 PM   #97
Phoenix1985
Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by TafJaf View Post
So who else is playing the game?
I am! Going to get an hour in before bed I hope, or in bed if I drag the Switch there in non-docked mode.

Just beat Bowser yesterday, so now I'm just scooting around grabbing more moons. Revisiting the old worlds is still fun.
Phoenix1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2017, 08:50 AM   #98
PatrickRes9
Maker of Babies

Mario has sold over 2 million copies in it's first 3 days of release. Not bad.
Old 10-31-2017, 09:06 AM   #99
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatrickRes9 View Post
over 2 million copies in it's first 3 days
Fake news!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatrickRes9
Mario has sold...bad.
Real news!
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote