46 Replies, 1,585 Views
Blizzard Begins...
Last post by Evil Avatar
Yesterday 10:03 PM
16 Replies, 1,278 Views

Old 11-15-2018, 07:24 PM   #2741
Terran
Evil Dead

Made it less than a minute in. Sounds like he's reading fortune cookies with dramatic pauses to display how smugly self-satisfied he fees about each.

But thanks for the vid!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
I certainly went to frat parties where girls were getting roofied
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2018, 07:56 PM   #2742
blackzc
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Smash View Post
It's almost like there always has to be a Blackzc around and that if one should leave, another must take up his mantle.
You rang?

Funny thing is, all of you know me. I've been here for 13 years. Im just a regular dude. I've not changed, but certain stimuli around myself and others has. And one of those things is, is that people are people are taking a look at this age old situation. I'm going to look at the information given to me and sort through it to the best of my ability with my given set of moral, values and common sense.

If your jewish you already knew all about this. Your parents would have made dam sure to implant that victim mentality of being eternally persecuted.

No one gives a shit about jews for real but when you dick with a peoples culture (far left progressivism) and shit on peoples boarders (soros) you dont get to cry anti semitism when you get called out on it. I've actually seen articles that state...Criticizing Soros for his roll in immigration is antisemitic. Hypocrites.

That is a sure way to get people paying attention to you. But that's the game isn't it? Run amok, and when everyone gets pissed off you get to play victim. Are you saying all jews are bad? Heh, are you saying all jews are good? This is what tribalism does. WWG1WGA.

I've about wrapped up my studies on this 2000 year old meme. And my conclusions are...Jews don't exist, they are white, or whatever race their diaspora happens to takes them around. They are a group of surnames with very little genetic connection that ride on the eb and flows of civilizations and are very influential. They are extremely nepotistic and collectivist. There is a huge list of great minds that have written on this. It is a thing.

I'm talking about the upper crust jews here, not your average person. One of my best friends of 25 years is (jewish). I never knew myself until i started looking into this stuff and looked up his last name. We will have this talk at some point i'm sure, its too mainstream now. And if history is any indicator these upper level jews will wear out their welcome here as well. They have been expelled from every European nation over 300 times apparently. Including Russia just 65 years ago.

Again, you faggots know who i am. My views on this topic didn't come from thin air, they were the result of a 2000 year old ongoing saga that has somehow managed to elude me until i was 39 years old. It NEVER came up in my home. Its a shock to the system. Crazy. Its almost like jews control the media or something

Seriously, give it an honest look. Its interesting, scary, angering, ridiculous, and at the end of it you will have a much better grasp of the history of the world and be more at peace with things.

Last edited by blackzc; 11-15-2018 at 08:07 PM..
blackzc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2018, 08:08 PM   #2743
RAV
Dread Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
Made it less than a minute in. Sounds like he's reading fortune cookies with dramatic pauses to display how smugly self-satisfied he fees about each.

But thanks for the vid!

haha, ya I know. there's some good stuff in it as it goes on, tho.

I really like how he connects the bits of the bible to successful real world economic application. The bible is in fact a very practical knowledge about life.

One thing that's so annoying about atheists is that they pretend that these religious scriptures are just random shit, as if the bible is just Harry Potter.

But of course it goes a lot deeper than that. What really happened is this:

Across all of human existence, people made observations on other people.
What does a successful person look like, how does a loser look?
And they have seen countless civilizations rise and fall.

From these observations they tried to distill the "rules of life", into mythological stories,
a codex of morality, which is a strategy of behavior with the most likely outcome for success.
If you as a person and as a people behave like this or that, you get a result for better or worse.
But since life is so infinitely complex, you can come up with various strategies/morals/behaviours to attempt win the game.
So we have all these various cultures, religions, life styles, maybe adapted to their various environments/climates.
And some of them happen to work out better than others. Some just get wiped out, some survive but still with differences in success.
But none of them are random shit. That there is variety in them, doesn't mean it's arbitrary.
Their wisdom is derived from real life experience, and each religion is the very foundation of civilization and survival.

From seeing all the various successes and failures of people, it's not entirely unresonable to say that this is how god wants us to be, as in this is how our life is set up to work best.
Of course these texts are not entirely static, as time moved on, more observations are made, by the wisest and best people. Slowly, very slowly, over long periods of time, as things keep rising and falling.

Everything that made it to now -- man that says something. That means a hella lot.
You can't believe in Harry Potter or the Flying Spaghetti Monster and survive 2000 years.
When you are reading the bible, you are reading the culmination of thousands of years of life experience, packed into these stories, to give you a clue what worked out for people over all this time.

The most effective way to set yourself up for success in life is to read the bible -- the religion of the most successful civilization so far. Not just "believe in god". Read the bible. it's a very substantial knowledge on life.
And not just about any religion or "new age spirituality" crap some random idiot came up with. Read the bible. Your chances to make it in life will increase drastically
Read it again every 10 years, so you understand it better from your life experience.
It's an incredibly deep literature, maybe the deepest there is.
RAV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2018, 08:54 PM   #2744
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackzc View Post
You rang?

Funny thing is, all of you know me. I've been here for 13 years. Im just a regular dude. I've not changed, but certain stimuli around myself and others has. And one of those things is, is that people are people are taking a look at this age old situation. I'm going to look at the information given to me and sort through it to the best of my ability with my given set of moral, values and common sense.

If your jewish you already knew all about this. Your parents would have made dam sure to implant that victim mentality of being eternally persecuted.

No one gives a shit about jews for real but when you dick with a peoples culture (far left progressivism) and shit on peoples boarders (soros) you dont get to cry anti semitism when you get called out on it. I've actually seen articles that state...Criticizing Soros for his roll in immigration is antisemitic. Hypocrites.

That is a sure way to get people paying attention to you. But that's the game isn't it? Run amok, and when everyone gets pissed off you get to play victim. Are you saying all jews are bad? Heh, are you saying all jews are good? This is what tribalism does. WWG1WGA.

I've about wrapped up my studies on this 2000 year old meme. And my conclusions are...Jews don't exist, they are white, or whatever race their diaspora happens to takes them around. They are a group of surnames with very little genetic connection that ride on the eb and flows of civilizations and are very influential. They are extremely nepotistic and collectivist. There is a huge list of great minds that have written on this. It is a thing.

I'm talking about the upper crust jews here, not your average person. One of my best friends of 25 years is (jewish). I never knew myself until i started looking into this stuff and looked up his last name. We will have this talk at some point i'm sure, its too mainstream now. And if history is any indicator these upper level jews will wear out their welcome here as well. They have been expelled from every European nation over 300 times apparently. Including Russia just 65 years ago.

Again, you faggots know who i am. My views on this topic didn't come from thin air, they were the result of a 2000 year old ongoing saga that has somehow managed to elude me until i was 39 years old. It NEVER came up in my home. Its a shock to the system. Crazy. Its almost like jews control the media or something

Seriously, give it an honest look. Its interesting, scary, angering, ridiculous, and at the end of it you will have a much better grasp of the history of the world and be more at peace with things.
Pretty much this, I never took issue with Israel til I started really closely following politics, there's just too many connections though throughout history to not fucking just call it for what it is. And they truly are professional victims more than any other tribe on the fucking planet. "The jew recoils in pain as he hits you" line is about as spot on as it fucking gets.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2018, 05:26 AM   #2745
Phoenix1985
Subscriber

Quote:
https://www.theamericanconservative....s-alex-marlow/

https://www.politifact.com/personalities/breitbart/

These are just undeniable and undefendable lies. But breitbart doesn't have to fire anyone when it lies and literally no one cares because they have no journalistic standards at all really. Their editor freely admits it. They publish news that they don't even believe is true. You are crazy if you think daily mail doesn't do this as well. A google search would show you tons of outright lies they have spread. Why are you even trying to compare them to outlets that try to maintain journalistic standards and don't allow conspiracy theories with no legitimate sources to be published.

I agree that the list isn't perfect and is maybe too generous on the smaller liberal outlets as you move away from the center. I also think fox news isn't as bad as they are suggesting, but I'm unclear on if they are lumping their opinion people in like hannity. If so then it really isn't inaccurate to say that almost all "reporting" from hannity is on the level of extremely dishonest fabricated propaganda. CNN doesn't have any opinion people who engage in completely unsubstantiated conspiracy theories and extreme distortion of facts like he does.

All outlets engage in lies of omission to some extent, it is almost impossible not. But as you move away from the center of the chart the degree to which the news outlets engage in this kind of deception gets worse. Breitbart is completely over the top ridiculous with it. Almost every article on their site engages in these tactics. It is much worse than any of the news outlets in the top box on the chart. Their editor freely said that they intentionally did this on a massive scale with Roy Moore.
The response to this is either "Nuh-uh" or "The Jeeeeeeews!" so you might have a tough time with the usual suspects in the thread.
Phoenix1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2018, 07:02 AM   #2746
Wizzkidd
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix1985 View Post
The response to this is either "Nuh-uh" or "The Jeeeeeeews!" so you might have a tough time with the usual suspects in the thread.
Anyone who hates on Jews is a bitch. An ignorant, gay ass bitch. A sincerely dumb idiot. A gutter drinking, tent-city living, safe-drug site partaking dumb ass. A low IQ, drooling-on-their-shoulder low class idiot.

Copy and paste that. Nothing else needs to be said. Ever. Racists are the lowest of the low. They aren't even part of the human race. My used toilet paper is worth more than them. I can't wait until I have the chance to meet one in person, with no cops around. Can't wait.

Go Against the Flow.
Wizzkidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2018, 10:10 AM   #2747
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizzkidd View Post
Anyone who hates on Jews is a bitch. An ignorant, gay ass bitch. A sincerely dumb idiot. A gutter drinking, tent-city living, safe-drug site partaking dumb ass. A low IQ, drooling-on-their-shoulder low class idiot.

Copy and paste that. Nothing else needs to be said. Ever. Racists are the lowest of the low. They aren't even part of the human race. My used toilet paper is worth more than them. I can't wait until I have the chance to meet one in person, with no cops around. Can't wait.
Internet tough guy talk aside I have a hard time taking people who blame the world's ills on Jews seriously. BDS pisses me off to no end and anyone who knows the first thing about world history will realize where the line between truth and propaganda lies in this case.

I once asked a friend, who was educated K- 12 at a private Jewish school even though his family wasn't Jewish - so he got all the hate without any of the benefits - why people hated them so much. He tried to explain it but at the end of the day most of the time it boiled down to jealousy of their success and being annoyed because Jews can tend to have a big chip on their shoulder as "God's chosen" and they aren't shy about letting people know about it.
vallor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2018, 10:31 AM   #2748
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by vallor View Post
Internet tough guy talk aside I have a hard time taking people who blame the world's ills on Jews seriously. BDS pisses me off to no end and anyone who knows the first thing about world history will realize where the line between truth and propaganda lies in this case.

I once asked a friend, who was educated K- 12 at a private Jewish school even though his family wasn't Jewish - so he got all the hate without any of the benefits - why people hated them so much. He tried to explain it but at the end of the day most of the time it boiled down to jealousy of their success and being annoyed because Jews can tend to have a big chip on their shoulder as "God's chosen" and they aren't shy about letting people know about it.
It ain't all on the jews, but if we go back to the Bolsheviks in Russia, all jews. If we go back to WW2, I'm sorry Hitler didn't have the means to kill 6 million jews via gas chamber, it simply didn't fucking happen. If we look around the world TODAY, all the wars and conflict is directly influenced by Israel. You can deny this til you're blue in the face, you're just lying to yourself. Of course then you have absolute gems like this.

Diversity is not strength no matter how much the jews push that it is.
Old 11-16-2018, 01:55 PM   #2749
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
Seriously, give it an honest look.
No thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
That you guys really can't see why we're in armed conflict all over the globe is directly due to Israel's influence
Democrap neocons. They left the Dems to head 'right' (Republicans), now that the Republicans are beginning to rethink perpetual war around the globe they're heading back to the Democrap Party where they began and belong.

Quote:
Anyone who hates on Jews is a bitch. An ignorant, gay ass bitch.
Seems misogynistic and homophobic. Can't be a heterosexual bastard? I think they could be. Just as likely!

In seriousness, progressives really need to back the fuck up with the homophobic slurs. It's hypocritical. And gay as hell.
Quote:
Old 11-16-2018, 03:17 PM   #2750
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:

Key word here Zionist Jews. Not ALL Jews. Interesting how being against one particular sect that are responsible for alot of terrible shit throughout history = racism somehow. Kinda sounds like BLM and Antifa there Wizz.
Old 11-16-2018, 06:37 PM   #2751
Terran
Evil Dead

Dem. Rep Eric Swalwell: If we take your guns away and you refuse to comply, we'll nuke you.

Stephen Miller, hilariously, in reply: If you’re proposing to start nuking American cities with a gun violence problem, boy do I have a list.

100 million gun owners. Good luck, lol.
Quote:
Old 11-16-2018, 06:50 PM   #2752
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
But but they don't want to remove your Constitutional rights! Isn't that what idiots like Eats the Commie say all the time? Lying sacks of shit.
Old 11-16-2018, 06:56 PM   #2753
Wizzkidd
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
Key word here Zionist Jews. Not ALL Jews. Interesting how being against one particular sect that are responsible for alot of terrible shit throughout history = racism somehow. Kinda sounds like BLM and Antifa there Wizz.
Lol didn't even remember I wrote that, but it's basically true. I just hate people who hate. Except for me hating the haters.

Go Against the Flow.
Old 11-16-2018, 07:06 PM   #2754
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Lol didn't even remember I wrote that, but it's basically true. I just hate people who hate. Except for me hating the haters.
Even if one has a valid reason due to the direction of said hate being responsible for millions of deaths throughout history huh? I see.
Old 11-16-2018, 07:18 PM   #2755
Wizzkidd
Evil Dead

If it's a specific person or group who committed an evil act, then sure. But I'd never villainize an entire group of people whom I don't know personally for something that I can't prove they individually did.

Just like it wouldn't be right for people to hate on you or me for things our ancestors did. It just doesn't compute.

Go Against the Flow.
Old 11-16-2018, 08:06 PM   #2756
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
If it's a specific person or group who committed an evil act, then sure. But I'd never villainize an entire group of people whom I don't know personally for something that I can't prove they individually did.

Just like it wouldn't be right for people to hate on you or me for things our ancestors did. It just doesn't compute.
Zionist Jews aren't all jews. These are the people who were responsible for the Bolsheviks in Russia which resulted in millions with an M of deaths, these are the same people pushing this "refugee crisis" and flooding western countries with Rapugees. Shit look at London now, look at Sweden. They are the definition of evil. What's even more shocking? They don't even hide it anymore, they say it right outloud with no fear of doing so. Because the west has become so cucked with political correctness and fear of being called anti semetic. Boo fucking hoo call it for what it is.
Old 11-16-2018, 09:09 PM   #2757
blackzc
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by vallor View Post

This is the catch, once you bring up Soros (as an example) to someone and that person happens to be aware of the jewish question that persons first response is that your blaming all of the jews. Again, the self fulfilling crap.

(I said Soros is trying overrun the west with immigrants and now im an anti semite for criticizing a jew) This is what happens all the time. Soros, until recently was one of the big bad boogie man types you couldn't talk about. Reason is, no one wants to be an anti semite. Thankfully that's is slowly changing. People are starting to say (whatever man) to the whole notion.

Are there non jews that are communist, leftist? Of course, and they all need to be identified, jewish, non jewish, whatever. This country is running on fumes. Sitting and bitching about what news outlets are saying about this or that is nothing but busy work. The lines are drawn, no need to rehash 1999 Rush talking points.

Meanwhile the left is cutthroat as shit and managing to fight back in the midst of a huge right wing swing in america. Its impressive.

Quote:

See above post.
Old 11-16-2018, 09:16 PM   #2758
blackzc
Evil Dead

Quote:
No thanks.

Democrap neocons. They left the Dems to head 'right' (Republicans), now that the Republicans are beginning to rethink perpetual war around the globe they're heading back to the Democrap Party where they began and belong.

Seems misogynistic and homophobic. Can't be a heterosexual bastard? I think they could be. Just as likely!

In seriousness, progressives really need to back the fuck up with the homophobic slurs. It's hypocritical. And gay as hell.
Oh Terran. Quick witted but not very deep im afraid.
Old 11-16-2018, 09:26 PM   #2759
blackzc
Evil Dead

This congressmen is low key threatening to nuke gun owners. I could have been a congressmen. Lol, what am i doing with my life. This dude is so dumb.

https://twitter.com/RepSwalwell/stat...27635114852352
Old 11-16-2018, 09:27 PM   #2760
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
...not very deep im afraid.
If only I had the wisdom to blame 'da jooz' I'd surely reach your depth of insight, right?
Quote: