Wolfenstein II Launch...
Last post by ElektroDragon
Today 11:58 AM
4 Replies, 358 Views
» Promotion

Old 06-27-2015, 11:28 AM   #41
Anenome
Autarchist

I don't believe society is ever going to break the taboo against sexual relationships with children, despite the few deviants talking about it, because there's a very real difference with kids that everyone understands broadly: that children don't have enough life experience and sense to understand the consequences of a sexual relationship, that is they cannot give informed consent are must be under the care of their parents until they are adults. Parents like to assert this same idea. The only sticky point is when and how children can leave their parents' care.

In any case, raising the issue of child sexuality is not a valid means of attacking the ideal of polymarriage among adults.
Old 06-27-2015, 11:53 AM   #42
VenomUSMC
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anenome View Post
I trust their parents will have their best interests at heart and will set these boundaries. I am not in favor of forcing a single standard on people.
Meaning that you support parents being able to put their children into pedophile relationships, or anything else that's obviously wrong. This, of course, creates other problems when you combined your military force strategies and children not being able to consent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anenome
I don't believe society is ever going to break the taboo against sexual relationships with children, despite the few deviants talking about it, because there's a very real difference with kids that everyone understands broadly: that children don't have enough life experience and sense to understand the consequences of a sexual relationship, that is they cannot give informed consent are must be under the care of their parents until they are adults. Parents like to assert this same idea. The only sticky point is when and how children can leave their parents' care.
Sure, people said this about homosexual relationships as well; people said this about polygamist relationships as well; people said this about transgender acceptance as normal as well; people have said this about a lot of things that have come to pass.

Chicago Passes Sex-Ed for Kindergartners

Think Progress says: ‘Kindergartners Shouldn’t Be Taught Sex Ed’ — And Other Myths Endangering America’s Youth

As for the consequences of a sexual relationship, where have you been? Progressives have long been pushing that there are none. Experts, linked above, have already been claiming there are no negative consequences for the children that consent to pedophilia (yes, they already have stated some victims are consenting).

I'm sure the courts will keep ruling that children obviously don't have the experience nor are they developed enough to make major decisions:
Transgender 6-year-old wins civil rights case to use girls' bathroom at Colorado school

Progressives have long been pushing that there are no consequences for sex. An abortion clinic on every corner; contraceptives for every child; and a promiscuous lifestyle is awesome for all. Yup, that's what they've long pushed for.

Quote:
In any case, raising the issue of child sexuality is not a valid means of attacking the ideal of polymarriage among adults.
Wrong. As we've seen with gay marriage, it's simply a stepping stone to the next push, and that makes them connected. This means it's quite valid to be critical of the polygamy push based upon that alone.
VenomUSMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2015, 12:05 PM   #43
Agnostic Pope
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Smash View Post
No but apparently they get gloating. It's OK though. We all saw the gloating coming a mile away. You people can't help yourselves.
You people? I'm neither gay nor liberal.

But ok.

Notice how you guys are bringing pedophile=gay into this again.

Fucking classy.

also lol at black@ Christian prosecution.

You too much.
Old 06-27-2015, 12:06 PM   #44
Agnostic Pope
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
Johan 10 years ago?
Old 06-27-2015, 12:17 PM   #45
VenomUSMC
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agnostic Pope View Post

But ok.

Fucking classy.

You too much.
You're not gay or liberal? So you're just completely ignorant I guess?

As proven with the start of the polygamy push, the gay activists are hardly content with simply getting gay marriage legalized. Pedophilia was part of the push by gay rights pioneers in this country:
Henry 'Harry' Hay -- gay rights pioneer / He started Mattachine Society
What's that? A picture of Harry Hay supporting NAMBLA -- North American Man Boy Love Association

Huffington Post on Harry Hay: America's Least Known Civil Rights Leader

Celebrated "civil rights leader" and the person considered father of the gay movement in the United States by many supported pedophilia, and was more than happy to have it as part of the movement. If you want to bitch about the lack of class, there you have it.

Your ignorance on the subject is only outweighed by your trolling on the subject.
Old 06-27-2015, 12:25 PM   #46
Anenome
Autarchist

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenomUSMC View Post
Meaning that you support parents being able to put their children into pedophile relationships, or anything else that's obviously wrong.
Many cultures of the world marry girls off after their first menses, around 13 years old. I can't say that's inherently immoral, no.

I expect however that when those women grow up they have a choice to judge their own experience as to whether they thought that was a good thing for them or not in their own lives and then to judge what to do with their own children.

By this process, society advances, from idiocy to wisdom. There's not shortcut around it.
Old 06-27-2015, 12:35 PM   #47
Agnostic Pope
Evil Dead

Quote:
You're not gay or liberal? So you're just completely ignorant I guess?

As proven with the start of the polygamy push, the gay activists are hardly content with simply getting gay marriage legalized. Pedophilia was part of the push by gay rights pioneers in this country:
Henry 'Harry' Hay -- gay rights pioneer / He started Mattachine Society
What's that? A picture of Harry Hay supporting NAMBLA -- North American Man Boy Love Association

Huffington Post on Harry Hay: America's Least Known Civil Rights Leader

Celebrated "civil rights leader" and the person considered father of the gay movement in the United States by many supported pedophilia, and was more than happy to have it as part of the movement. If you want to bitch about the lack of class, there you have it.

Your ignorance on the subject is only outweighed by your trolling on the subject.
Yes because all the gays I've ever known are pedophiles who believe in the ways of a catholic priest rather than the ones that believe marriage is worth a damn. (it isn't)
Old 06-27-2015, 12:56 PM   #48
Chief Smash
Evil Dead

Quote:

But ok.
I wasn't assuming you were gay but from what little I know of you, you fall into a certain kind of liberalism and you acted in accord with that when you posted your little victory lap.

Quote:

Fucking classy.
You can say what you wish but Venom has repeatedly shown the ties of the movements via Hay.

Quote:

You too much.
It's already fashionable to be against the church (especially the Catholic Church.) It's simply part of pop culture now and that culture is tipping more so toward ways that are simply incompatible with Christian beliefs. Will it come to full fledged persecution? Who knows but I certainly don't deny the possibility of that.
Chief Smash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2015, 01:10 PM   #49
VenomUSMC
Evil Dead

Quote:
Yes because all the gays I've ever known are pedophiles who believe in the ways of a catholic priest rather than the ones that believe marriage is worth a damn. (it isn't)
First, that's completely anecdotal. Second, who said gays were pedophiles? If you're unable to understand the conversation, that's a bad sign for you.

You in particular have been repeatedly informed that when talking about the gay movement and gay activists that isn't an attack on gay people -- it's targeting that agenda. You've been told this before, but you continue to fall back to "the gay people I know aren't pedophiles." That isn't an argument anyone here has made.

Quote:
Many cultures of the world marry girls off after their first menses, around 13 years old. I can't say that's inherently immoral, no.
You can't say pedophilia is immoral. You're disgusting. You do realize that these marriages are largely forced, right? Millions of Young Girls Forced Into Marriage

Anenome can't say that this is inherently immoral:

You're also going against what you said you claimed to be against regarding child relationships:
Quote:
Of course not, that's not a consensual relationship, children cannot contract. It was foolish for you to even bring that up. There's no controversy to the idea that children cannot contract.
You stated you were against it, but you're not saying you can't say that it's inherently immoral. Your fix to this:
Quote:
I expect however that when those women grow up they have a choice to judge their own experience as to whether they thought that was a good thing for them or not in their own lives and then to judge what to do with their own children.

By this process, society advances, from idiocy to wisdom. There's not shortcut around it.
You do realize this forced marriage of children isn't new, right? It's also an odd stance for someone with your particular views.

Which way has society in the world advanced? It's obvious that society has become more comfortable with more government, and become more dependent on government. No, your defense of pedophilia is disgusting.
Old 06-27-2015, 01:43 PM   #50
VenomUSMC
Evil Dead

NYT: Historic Day for Gays, but Twinge of Loss for an Outsider Culture
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYT
Now one may be enabling the other, the societal discussion moving from “Is it O.K. for a man to marry a man?” to “Is gender as fixed as we assume?” In Northampton, Mass., a landmark lesbian community, the shift is visible on the streets. A generation ago, it was bracing to see lesbians with short haircuts strolling around, said Rachel Simmons, a writer and educator who came out in college. Recently, she recalled, she was jogging on the town bike path when a transgender man whipped by, shirt off, mastectomy scars revealed for all to see.
Old 06-27-2015, 01:45 PM   #51
VenomUSMC
Evil Dead

WAPO: ACLU: Why we can no longer support the federal ‘religious freedom’ law

Here is the message:
Shorter ACLU: we liked RFRA more when it was used to help people we naturally sympathize with, not icky Christians.
Old 06-27-2015, 02:29 PM   #52
Agnostic Pope
Evil Dead

Quote:
First, that's completely anecdotal. Second, who said gays were pedophiles? If you're unable to understand the conversation, that's a bad sign for you.
Except you have.

By citing some pedo that started as a gay rights activist

for you this is just a step before pedos happen

now

do you have kids?
Old 06-27-2015, 02:30 PM   #53
Agnostic Pope
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anenome View Post
Holy hell man.
Old 06-27-2015, 02:31 PM   #54
Agnostic Pope
Evil Dead

Fuck you Venom I was gonna use his quote as a signature!
Old 06-27-2015, 02:33 PM   #55
VenomUSMC
Evil Dead

Quote:
Except you have.

By citing some pedo that started as a gay rights activist

for you this is just a step before pedos happen
Except I haven't. Again, you seem either unable to comprehend the difference between an agenda versus individuals; or you're willingly doing so. Which is it?
Old 06-27-2015, 02:37 PM   #56
Agnostic Pope
Evil Dead

Individuals that want to marry couldn't because of an agenda still sounds like you won't have others what they want because of paranoia.

Either way shit is over.

Now we'll see what you feared so much I take it.
Old 06-27-2015, 02:42 PM   #57
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
Johan 10 years ago?
Free rental space in your head? I'm flattered!
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2015, 02:50 PM   #58
Agnostic Pope
Evil Dead

Jokes are so outdated they are almost as old as you.
Old 06-27-2015, 03:00 PM   #59
VenomUSMC
Evil Dead

Quote:
Individuals that want to marry couldn't because of an agenda still sounds like you won't have others what they want because of paranoia.

Either way shit is over.

Now we'll see what you feared so much I take it.
I recall a time when it was said to be "paranoia" that that polygamy would get a push or individuals that said they were transgender would get a push -- here we are.

People still can't marry that want to despite this ruling. Why would I be afraid of homosexuals marrying? I wasn't; I'm still not.

So, again, like what is typically makes this discussion beyond any sort of actual discussion is individuals like your self rushing in to yell "homophobe" despite obviously not understanding even what's being discussed. Good job as the thought police.
Old 06-27-2015, 03:13 PM   #60
VenomUSMC
Evil Dead

Given how ISIS treats homosexuals, one would think that they wouldn't have guessed that -- especially considering the dildos and butt plugs on it.

Tags
bad for your health, bait, dicks in your ass, hide yo kids, saudi arabia mentality, they are taking over, xerxes shrugged