Evil Avatar  



Go Back   Evil Avatar > Daily Gaming News > News Items

» Sponsored Links


» Recent Threads
Xenos In Aliens:...
Last post by Mad Max RW
Today 05:07 PM
6 Replies, 360 Views
World of Warcraft:...
Last post by vallor
Today 04:21 PM
3 Replies, 280 Views
What's behind Nintendo's...
Last post by vallor
Today 03:36 PM
5 Replies, 277 Views
Zombieland 2 Is...
Last post by vallor
Today 03:14 PM
4 Replies, 460 Views
Doctor Who: Series 11...
Last post by Emabulator
Today 02:09 PM
0 Replies, 165 Views
Weekend Gamer: What are...
Last post by Mad Max RW
Today 10:34 AM
6 Replies, 471 Views
No Manís Sky 11 Things...
Last post by AlfredT
Today 10:06 AM
22 Replies, 1,923 Views
Underwater Survival Game...
Last post by HillTribe
Today 09:42 AM
8 Replies, 968 Views
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-11-2017, 11:44 PM   #21
JazGalaxy
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 8,569
Quote:
Originally Posted by ministryofwrath View Post
I made a post about this on the official forum, you can vote and find my post here.

https://forums.playbattlegrounds.com...607-camel-toe/

You really are going to pander to people complaining about a camel toe on a female character model, because some female gaming troll who is chubby and offended at the depiction of attractive characters in game complained?



As 100s of men have stated already, the bulge and package size of the male characters underwear is unrealistic, are you going to change that too?



Especially a dev who has made a rpg, you know, with armors that cover almost nothing.



It's 2018 soon, age of Conan has full nudity, rust has full nudity, the game is for adults, a camel toe isn't pornographic content, if it was your MMO would be adult only.



And no one complains about it the games with full nudity, they just don't play it if insulted.



But you are going to priorities and be apologetic to some western shrew because she can't handle a camel toe.



Do you know how unrealistic most men in games are, they all look like they're on steroids and as if they're models, yet not a single man complains, and that's far more unrealistic than a camel toe.



It's radically ridiculous that this is even a problem that made steam headline news, and what it means for the future of gaming and publishers if chubby western girls can make a complaint, and actually get a response from devs and a priority call of changing said offensive content.





Ok, so i'm deeply offended by over sized underwear bulges on the men, are you gong to personally tell me you'll make it a priority to fix and apologize to me?



Also I'm offended all the characters are thin, I want fat characters, because you've objectified me and women who aren't so sporty, you should patch this too.



you see where this road keeps going.



hell I'm offended your game doesn't have more than 2 options for the characters sex, where are the transgenders and zim zahrs ect.



Online gaming and the internet are some of the last free places on this planet, you start conforming now, where the hell will it end, you want to live in a world where people tell you what you can and can't put in your game, and later dictate what you should change because of personal offense?



Link to the article, same link can be found on steam.



http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...haracter-model
I think you roundly miss the point, although I agree with many of the things you said.

A lot of, sorry, straight white males pretend they canít understand the point women are making about this, but when a game features something like a gay relationship, they freak The heck out and demand it be changed. They donít want, as they say, these things ďshoved down their throatĒ. They seem to umstand when itís convenient that there are some things you simply donít want to see or interact with while playing a game because it makes you uncomfortable. But when someone else registers discomfort with the status quo, the calls are for them to ignore it or go someplace else.

Iím an old school gamer so I like that status quo. I like it when games were for straight men. But the reality is that ,financially, Battlegrounds would be insane to alienate 51% of the population and as decent human beings we should be able to recognize that so,etching as inconsequential as this should not be worth alienating women from gaming.
JazGalaxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 12:32 AM   #22
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Bawwston
Posts: 7,056
It's not nudity Jaz, it's camel toe, big fucking whoop. Please go be offended like the precious snowflake who cried about it on twatter.

Decent human beings... good god you're a pretentious twat.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 01:14 AM   #23
ministryofwrath
Evil Dead
 
ministryofwrath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 305
Angry

Jaz, I'm sorry, but saying what you did while the devs basically show lack of response and action saying a man can't be offended proved by the fact they ignored countless men saying they were offended at the oversize junk of the male character and wanted that changed if they were going to change the female camel toe is just ethically flawed at best.

offence doesn't make you a victim, and even if it did, being a victim shouldn't give you political level pull and power.

Funny how Victoria secret models never complain about camel toe, or any attractive woman, but a chubby white westernized female finds it, and makes a freak show out of it.

The fact these developers have a MMO with half naked women in it, and she hasn't said a fucking word about it proves it's falsehood in nature.


men are endlessly sexually objectified in games, 90% of male characters are made with model type jaw lines and bodies that can only be achieved with steroid and endless years at the gym.

So the fact this is even a THING is radically ridiculous.


Equality doesn't mean entitlement to have things changed on offence.

we call that privileged, and guess what, it isn't the white males that are privileged as you see on this issue countless of them were ignored about the male characters.

Yet a woman complains about camel toe, and a dev that normally is slow as the grave to respond, not only responds, makes it a priority to remove it.

What a backwards ass world and culture we live in, it's SIMPLE logic.

Tired of power being given to people with vaginas and a weight problem who are offended.

And narcissist with a webcam and a twitch account.

PUBG corp have endlessly proven they play favorites just like government.

one of the beauties about being so big and having made your game so popular is, you don't have to be PC because your game won't crash due to political fallout.

Next they will complain about the skirts showing too much when you skydive.
ministryofwrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 04:48 AM   #24
BeardedSonOfNel
Chaotic Neutral
 
BeardedSonOfNel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: MN/WI
Posts: 5,053
Blog Entries: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by JazGalaxy View Post
I think you roundly miss the point, although I agree with many of the things you said.

A lot of, sorry, straight white males pretend they canít understand the point women are making about this, but when a game features something like a gay relationship, they freak The heck out and demand it be changed.
I've seen plenty of straight INSERT COLOR HERE....

How did this become a WHITE thing?
__________________
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. Ė Goethe
BeardedSonOfNel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 05:18 AM   #25
Scherge
Subscriber
 
Scherge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Germany
Posts: 2,315
I'm surprised nobody brought this up:



I say, embrace the idealized characters you play in video games! You'll never be as sexy, smart and deadly in the real world.
__________________
ďIch bin der Geist der stets verneint!Ē - Me(phistopheles)
Scherge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 05:21 AM   #26
Chimpbot
Godzillaologist
 
Chimpbot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Third Planet of the Black Hole
Posts: 8,148
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
Fixed that for you.
Let's not pretend that getting unnecessarily offended is limited to one side of the aisle; I wouldn't exactly classify the folks who get all up in arms about red cups or athletes kneeling as "Social Justice Warriors".

Everyone is bitching about everything in modern America. It's not limited to one group.
__________________
EvAv's Senior Godzillaologist
Member of the Nintendo Offensive Front
Chimpbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 05:28 AM   #27
PacerDawn
Choadwanger
 
PacerDawn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 2,815
PROTIP: If it's NSFW, have it "after the jump" and not on the front page. Otherwise I have to explain to my boss why I'm looking at images like this during my break. And also why I dragged my computer into the handicap stall.
__________________
The last time someone slipped viagra in my drink, I found out the hard way.
PacerDawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 08:40 AM   #28
ministryofwrath
Evil Dead
 
ministryofwrath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 305
For the record, I could give two shits less about objectified or serialized men.

The argument is, if one side gets acknowledged, and the other doesn't it proves one side is entitled.

Ironically the side that always accuses the men of being entitled.



Fuck off trying to make it a "even playing field" as if somehow it isn't a uneven left sided shit slinging fest of victimhood and narcissistic parading pigs, squealing at however will conform to their radically weak skins in the face of objective reality.

It's about changing art/laws/sexual conduct/marriage/government to conform and contort to something unrealistic and unnatural, objectivity speaking, nature makes it clear, look at the animals for fucks sake, I don't see any third or forth gender wolves running around.


I can't wait for western society to end, I want ground zero and the big reset, even if I'm not around to see it.
ministryofwrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 08:51 AM   #29
MadMurdock_0311
Evil Dead
 
MadMurdock_0311's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Mom's basement
Posts: 383
How dare you show the outline of female bits in a game where the objective is to murder people. That's just grossly offensive!

We live in a world of fucking idiots. Are we really this sexually repressed?
MadMurdock_0311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 08:52 AM   #30
AlfredT
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,110
Quote:
Originally Posted by JazGalaxy View Post
I think you roundly miss the point, although I agree with many of the things you said.

A lot of, sorry, straight white males pretend they can’t understand the point women are making about this, but when a game features something like a gay relationship, they freak The heck out and demand it be changed. They don’t want, as they say, these things “shoved down their throat”. They seem to umstand when it’s convenient that there are some things you simply don’t want to see or interact with while playing a game because it makes you uncomfortable. But when someone else registers discomfort with the status quo, the calls are for them to ignore it or go someplace else.

I’m an old school gamer so I like that status quo. I like it when games were for straight men. But the reality is that ,financially, Battlegrounds would be insane to alienate 51% of the population and as decent human beings we should be able to recognize that so,etching as inconsequential as this should not be worth alienating women from gaming.
My god its a good thing your mouth isn't a cunt. Else the USA would be broke by having to take care of the retarded shit that falls out of it.

In all seriousness though, everytime I read anything you write, it is unapologetically idiotic. You are the reason democracy fails.
__________________
There are sharks in the water, and your mangina is bleeding heavily.
AlfredT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 09:24 AM   #31
JazGalaxy
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 8,569
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scherge View Post
I'm surprised nobody brought this up:



I say, embrace the idealized characters you play in video games! You'll never be as sexy, smart and deadly in the real world.
I think that graphic, too, misses the point.

I’m arguing devils advocate here, by the way.

He-Man is a creation of men, for men. We LIKE He-Man. Thusly we don’t complain about He-Man because nobody has a problem with He-Man.

Women feel, rightly or wrongly, that Barbie is being thrust upon them as an unreasonable and largely ridiculous male invention.

The male version of Barbie isn’t He-Man, it would be this guy:



And men indeed won’t shut up about how unrealistic, offensive, and un-sexy and outright ridiculous this guy is. Now imagine it wasn’t just a book, but rather an empire that was EVERYWHERE and every young girl was taught that this is what a man was supposed to be. It would be maddening, no?
JazGalaxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 09:35 AM   #32
JazGalaxy
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 8,569
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeardedSonOfNel View Post
I've seen plenty of straight INSERT COLOR HERE....

How did this become a WHITE thing?
Itís not exclusively a white thing, nothing is, but straight white men are currently the whiniest group in America as evidenced by this thread right here. There is a feeling that they are having things ďtaken awayĒ from them as the world wakes up to the fact that diversity prints money. They pin it on ďsocial justiceĒ because they donít like admitting to the fact that shows like Lost and movies like The Fast And The Furious break records because of diversity.

I mean, again, this thread is evidence.

If you canít articulate your opponents argument, you have no business disagreeing because you donít UNDERSTAND the thing you are arguing against. Thatís something SOME people on this site (who will remain nameless) donít quite grasp.
JazGalaxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 09:59 AM   #33
JazGalaxy
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 8,569
Quote:
Originally Posted by ministryofwrath View Post

Funny how Victoria secret models never complain about camel toe, or any attractive woman, but a chubby white westernized female finds it, and makes a freak show out of it.
This is where I would have to ask you to cite your sources because I dont know how this could be provable in any way. Do we know what any of the complainants in this situation look like?

Quote:


men are endlessly sexually objectified in games, 90% of male characters are made with model type jaw lines and bodies that can only be achieved with steroid and endless years at the gym.

So the fact this is even a THING is radically ridiculous.
Again, men arenít sexually objectified in video games, they are sexually IDEALIZED.

Men make characters like Nathan Drake because those are characters that MEN find sexually attractive in an escapist way. We like the jaws and the wangs because WE like that. WOMEN donít create those characters. When straight men are faced with sexually ideal men FROM A WOMANS point of view, we usually balk at it. Justin Bieber. Edward Cullen. Etc.

Do you want to play The Adventures Of This Guy?




Because on the whole, thatís what women find attractive. Not Batman.
JazGalaxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 10:32 AM   #34
BenSkywlkr
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 369
Wow Jazz, so many staggering levels of failure in your posts, kind of on the fence if you are just being a moronic troll, or if any shred of you actually believes the crap you are spewing.

First off- Barbie isn't popular because men told women that is what they will like. Barbie is popular because little girls like Barbie, funnily enough the same reason He-Man was popular- if you have a single neuron in your brain that can understand 'equality' try using it exclusively and you will come to this realization.

Quote:
The male version of Barbie isn’t He-Man, it would be this guy:
This is the first of many lines that seriously make you sound like a pedophile. One is a child's toy. The other is a sexual fantasy. In no way is there any overlap for any person that lacks disturbing mental disorders. No overlap whatsoever. A grown man who obsesses over He-Man would be mocked for being a child, a woman who is obsessed with Barbie should have the same stigma. Try again with your comparison, that one was atrocious and quite frankly disturbing.

Quote:
There is a feeling that they are having things “taken away” from them as the world wakes up to the fact that diversity prints money.
This is misogynistic, homophobic and racist, way to go. People are telling straight white men to change their entertainment media to include other people. Your implication is disgustingly hateful- only straight white men can create these things apparently- that is reprehensible and shows a level of bigotry you are seemingly projecting onto others. I would be very open to you showing instances of 'straight white man whining' about content created by any other group not lining up with their ideals. Please, show us how these entitled pricks are telling other groups how they need to fashion their stories/games/movies/music. This is the onus that is on you- you need to provide evidence of straight white men going outside of their normal fields to bash others to make things more accessible for them. Best of luck.

Quote:
If you can’t articulate your opponents argument, you have no business disagreeing because you don’t UNDERSTAND the thing you are arguing against.
Human anatomy is offensive and we should body shame women who are prone to this particular wardrobe malfunction? How are you spinning this in your head?

Quote:
Again, men aren’t sexually objectified in video games, they are sexually IDEALIZED.
That is a perceptional difference, in no way comprehensible does it change intent of design. This comes back to you telling straight white men how they need to be slaves to the whims of other people and do things they like, because they are straight white men and somehow do not have equality to create content they want to consume.

Go ahead, show me some male dominated message boards bashing Bette Midler's creative choices not complying with straight white male culture- good luck with that.

Quote:
When straight men are faced with sexually ideal men FROM A WOMANS point of view, we usually balk at it. Justin Bieber. Edward Cullen. Etc.
Have you ever even spoken to a woman? This is fucking overtly pedophile level comments. No, women do find Justin Bieber attractive- I have never met a *single* woman that has- *EVER*. This isn't a bad thing or in any way bashing women, he is a fucking childish looking person who is mainly thought of as an actual child. I honestly haven't even spoken to a teenage girl who thought Bieber was attractive. If you are talking to women who think like that, keep them the fuck away from children. That shit is disturbing.
BenSkywlkr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 10:46 AM   #35
blackzc
Evil Dead
 
blackzc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: I am boot, hear me win!
Posts: 6,552
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
FFS, stop looking for shit to be offended by. Holy shit, mainstream American culture is infested with idiocy.
I honestly want it destroyed at this point. It's beyond redeeming. America that is. The whole thing.
__________________
Nintendo: A guiding light in a sea of video game degeneracy
blackzc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 10:52 AM   #36
JazGalaxy
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 8,569
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenSkywlkr View Post


Have you ever even spoken to a woman? This is fucking overtly pedophile level comments. No, women do find Justin Bieber attractive- I have never met a *single* woman that has- *EVER*. This isn't a bad thing or in any way bashing women, he is a fucking childish looking person who is mainly thought of as an actual child. I honestly haven't even spoken to a teenage girl who thought Bieber was attractive. If you are talking to women who think like that, keep them the fuck away from children. That shit is disturbing.
You wrote a lot of stupidity but Iím just going to quote this part as a testament to how dumb that missive was.

Firstly Justin Bieber is 23 now, so whatever you thought you were doing with the pedophilia stuff... shut up.

Secondly,

No women think Justin briber is attractive?

Shut up.

JazGalaxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 11:26 AM   #37
BenSkywlkr
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 369
I couldn't make this shit up-

Quote:
Firstly Justin Bieber is 23 now, so whatever you thought you were doing with the pedophilia stuff... shut up.
The first picture you posted was from when Bieber was right after he turned 16...... Are you really trying to pass that off as defending your point.....? If that has a Hollywood actor doing the same thing to a 16 year old girl.....

Not sure which of your issues is causing you to see that as a viable defense- your over the top sexism, or your very disturbing views on appropriate sexual attractions.

The rest of your pictures are almost exclusively teenage girls or younger with only two exceptions that I can see- both of whom I would suggest are showing very clean signs of pedophilish tendencies.

You don't seem to understand appropriate relations as they relate to sexual inclinations and you seem to have profound issues of sexism you can't get over.

I'll give you a tip- never assume the rest of the world is as screwed in the head as you are.
BenSkywlkr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 11:32 AM   #38
blackzc
Evil Dead
 
blackzc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: I am boot, hear me win!
Posts: 6,552
Quote:
Originally Posted by JazGalaxy View Post
It’s not exclusively a white thing, nothing is, but straight white men are currently the whiniest group in America as evidenced by this thread right here. There is a feeling that they are having things “taken away” from them as the world wakes up to the fact that diversity prints money. They pin it on “social justice” because they don’t like admitting to the fact that shows like Lost and movies like The Fast And The Furious break records because of diversity.

I mean, again, this thread is evidence.

If you can’t articulate your opponents argument, you have no business disagreeing because you don’t UNDERSTAND the thing you are arguing against. That’s something SOME people on this site (who will remain nameless) don’t quite grasp.
Understand the argument of your evidence. Evidence without arguments is knowledge without power and is the doing of wisdom without the preconceived notion of admitting the fact of the argument in a post ironic civilization of modernity. Furthermore, the deprecatory tactical nihilistic tactics put forth is the debate continuation of......

GET YOUR FUCKING WORD SALAD THE FUCK..... OUT!!!!!!!!!! FUCK!!!!!!YOU!!!!

You are not smart.
__________________
Nintendo: A guiding light in a sea of video game degeneracy
blackzc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 11:43 AM   #39
Terran
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 12,440
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackzc View Post
I honestly want it destroyed at this point. It's beyond redeeming. America that is. The whole thing.
It's a big country, black. Find a part of it that suits you. I'm in an area very culturally and ideologically tolerable, and my daily life is filled with my friends, family, and a complete lack of interference in our affairs by anyone from government at any level.

All of this online nonsense is noise, smoke and mirrors. Enjoy life!
__________________
Why would Republicans pass such a terrible tax law? lol...

Giving people more of their own money...WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS? :D
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 11:54 AM   #40
Chimpbot
Godzillaologist
 
Chimpbot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Third Planet of the Black Hole
Posts: 8,148
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenSkywlkr View Post
First off- Barbie isn't popular because men told women that is what they will like. Barbie is popular because little girls like Barbie, funnily enough the same reason He-Man was popular- if you have a single neuron in your brain that can understand 'equality' try using it exclusively and you will come to this realization.

This is the first of many lines that seriously make you sound like a pedophile. One is a child's toy. The other is a sexual fantasy.
Barbie's origins are actually rooted more in male sexual fantasies than most care to acknowledge. Barbie is heavily based on the German doll Bild Lilli, which was initially marketed to adults. The character was also featured in cartoon strips, where she was portrayed as "a golddigger, exhibitionist, and floozy". She was initially portrayed as a sexy pony-tailed blonde sitting in a fortune-teller's tent, asking, "Can't you give me the name and address of this tall, handsome, rich man?" Essentially, she was the standard postwar bimbo.

The toy eventually became popular with German children, which led to Mattel copying - and then purchasing - the doll for the American market...but, it was initially conceived as a sex doll, of sorts. It was very much intended to be a hyper-idealized version of the female form.
__________________
EvAv's Senior Godzillaologist
Member of the Nintendo Offensive Front
Chimpbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
playerunknown's, pubg, pubg corporation

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:30 PM.