8 Replies, 416 Views
The Boys Season 2 Trailer
Last post by Evil Avatar
Yesterday 10:16 AM
6 Replies, 484 Views

Old 11-22-2019, 11:59 AM   #5081
Chief Smash
Subscriber

Here's a good piece by John Solomon refuting Vindman's testimony in 28 points.

And again this morning, Nunes pointed out that this sham is especially eye rolling in that what Trump was accused of doing isn't even illegal. It's a good thing most rational people don't even care about this kabuki theater.
Chief Smash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2019, 04:27 PM   #5082
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Smash View Post
Here's a good piece by John Solomon refuting Vindman's testimony in 28 points.

And again this morning, Nunes pointed out that this sham is especially eye rolling in that what Trump was accused of doing isn't even illegal. It's a good thing most rational people don't even care about this kabuki theater.
We know it doesn't matter. Solomon can be as factual as he wants and the witnesses can lie or be truthful. None of it matters because when it comes to the vote I suspect all but a few Dems will vote on party lines and all the Republicans will do the same.

Then it will go to the Senate where, again, the facts probably won't matter. It'll be a vote down party lines.

And none of this is even relevant since any clear thinking adult would realize there was nothing incriminating in the call transcript and almost everything is being framed for whatever particular audience the Fable-makers are addressing.

If facts did matter the legal annalists would be talking about Biden and his corruption rather than the circus we've seen the last few months.

And as I saw on one Tweet today (paraphrasing) "Hey guys, we're closing this testimony down (even though we haven't called all the witnesses or allowed the Republicans to ask a bunch of questions) but even though Trump is an existential threat to the US and democracy it's time for a 10 day vacation!"

It is disgusting political masturbation.

Speaking of semen, Planned Parenthood won big in California against the investigative journalists who exposed their baby parts chopshop operations.

How revolting is it that it is more illegal to investigate and expose an illegal baby parts selling syndicate than it is to actually operate an illegal baby parts selling syndicate?
vallor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2019, 05:24 PM   #5083
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Exactly Vallor, this is all just kabuki theater, courtesy of the deep state globalists in office. Schiff, Pelosi, Feinstein etc.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2019, 11:02 AM   #5084
Terran
Evil Dead

Disney's Frozen 2: Reparations, Baby!

In what even progressive platform Slate calls a "bizarre storyline," Disney has apparently decided to go full woke with Frozen 2, betting (correctly, I think) that the movie won't also go broke as a result. Hence, captive eyeballs can be told how evil civilization and its institutions are for what its ancestors did and should therefore be destroyed in order to make amends.

Yes, that is the storyline, in a "nutty-ass-shell."

Quote:
When Anna discovers that her royal ancestors, just like probably every royal ancestor ever, committed brutalities against their neighbors, the newly radicalized princess decides to destroy the dam to make things right with the tribe—even though it means flooding Arendelle.
Even Slate is a bit shocked at seeing what progressives are willing to do to 'make amends' for whatever the fuck is the scapegoat-sauce of the day, lol.

Quote:
The idea that we should be willing to annihilate any and all current institutions (including the only home some people have known!) to correct historical atrocities sure is, uh, lofty. Framing reparations in this zero-sum way feels both simplistic and possibly counterproductive toward actual justice.
This one is off the theatrical-viewing agenda. I'll catch it on my prepaid Disney+.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
I certainly went to frat parties where girls were getting roofied
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2019, 12:21 AM   #5085
Daedalus
Peon

What do the blue people have in common?

https://i.imgur.com/3ViWrLk.jpg
Daedalus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2019, 09:27 PM   #5086
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Oh that's easy, they're all Marxist Zionist.
Old 12-01-2019, 10:09 PM   #5087
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi

Did someone say China?

DC did, and what they said to China was "We're so sorry! Please don't be angry and ban our properties!"

Quote:
DC Comics is the latest entertainment company under fire for submitting to the will of the Chinese government after they pulled a promotional poster for a new Batman run after the Chinese complained that it showed support for the pro-democracy protests in Hong Kong.

Variety reports that DC Comics “yanked a poster for a new Batman title” by Frank Miller that showed Batman “throwing a Molotov cocktail against a backdrop of hot-pink words spelling out the new comic book’s tagline, ‘the future is young.'” The DC Black Label comic, “Dark Knight Returns: The Golden Child,” is slated to hit shelves December 11th and is hotly anticipated.
Good ol' Capitalist companies won't dare stand against the alphabet lobby or China, even though the Chinese government was found to involved in FORCED organ harvesting and genocide.

Quote:
“The Tribunal’s members are certain – unanimously, and sure beyond reasonable doubt – that in China forced organ harvesting from prisoners of conscience has been practiced for a substantial period of time involving a very substantial number of victims.”

Since then, the Tribunal has contended with a pervasive culture of secrecy, silence and obfuscation by the PRC relating to much material that could have helped in the determination of whether forced organ harvesting has occurred in China. The Tribunal is neither deterred nor disabled from reaching a proper conclusion on the evidence that is available.

China’s reputation as a gross human rights abuser has not had a bearing on the Tribunal in reaching a proper conclusion. The Tribunal has adopted a process for its work that safeguards an even-handed approach to the Peoples Republic of China’s (PRC) interests. The Tribunal has requested contributions from the PRC at every stage.

The Tribunal has considered evidence, in its many forms, and dealt with individual issues according to the evidence relating to each issue and nothing else and thereby reached a series of conclusions that are free of any influence caused by the PRC’s reputation or other potential causes of prejudice.
But, whatevs, that movie isn't going to break a billion dollars at the box office without China!

The poster DC pulled, for reference. The "Future is Young", IMO is pretty clearly referencing their new Golden Child run.

EDIT: Removed page breaking image.
Old 12-02-2019, 05:47 PM   #5088
PacerDawn
Choadwanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daedalus View Post
What do the blue people have in common?
They were all given oral sex by the guy in the 5th image?

Old 12-02-2019, 06:11 PM   #5089
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by PacerDawn View Post
They were all given oral sex by the guy in the 5th image?

They're all dual citizens. I'll let you guess from where.
Old 12-03-2019, 06:28 PM   #5090
PacerDawn
Choadwanger

@AndrewYang ended his Manchester office opening by celebrating with some simulated fellatio. Yes, this is real.

Get on your knees for some Yang!

Video Link:

https://twitter.com/chrisdonato04/st...04748892884994
Old 12-03-2019, 06:33 PM   #5091
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

How disgusting are democrats at this point? Like seriously.
Old 12-03-2019, 10:21 PM   #5092
Eats
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by vallor View Post
And none of this is even relevant since any clear thinking adult would realize there was nothing incriminating in the call transcript and almost everything is being framed for whatever particular audience the Fable-makers are addressing.
This is ridiculous, and it goes way beyond the call transcript. Every person who has testified that was in a position of power when it comes to diplomacy in the Ukraine has testified that there was a quid pro quo. All of them.

You can try to post these misleading propaganda articles about the testimony, but it is very clear from the testimony what actually happened.

Mulvaney admitted there was a quid pro quo in a press conference. Trying to hide behind all this propaganda is ridiculous. Trump did it. It is unambiguous.

Quote:
If facts did matter the legal annalists would be talking about Biden and his corruption rather than the circus we've seen the last few months.
No, they wouldn't because if you look at the actual facts and not the ranting of conservative personalities there isn't a lot to talk about. There isn't real evidence that Biden pressuring Ukraine to fire Viktor Shokin is related to anything corrupt. There are no witnesses that can testify to that. There is only innuendo, just like all of these conservative investigations that always go no where.

I mean why hasn't Barr opened an investigation if this is real? I'm sure he looked at the actual facts and can tell there is no way he will be able to make a legal case. He couldn't even get a subpeona to investigate anything right now because there is no probable cause. Innuendo is not probable cause.
Eats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2019, 10:23 PM   #5093
Eats
Developer

This thread is really starting to feel like a forum for a hate group. A bunch of coded language about jews and holocaust denial. It is fucked up.
Old 12-03-2019, 10:54 PM   #5094
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi

This guy thinks even self-made Billionaires are a plague and the government needs to step in and stop 'em.

Especially if what they got rich on springboards off of the Government's investment helped create, like the Internet.

In a way, I agree with him. The government should get a stake in businesses that thrive off of their investment, like a small licensing fee to pay back the Tax dollars that went into funding. While I will grant the previous point that making something out of something is perhaps less worthy than making something out of nothing this is tantamount to a tool company telling builders they need to give them a licensing fee if the building they made using their nail gun sells for millions of dollars.

Quote:
There is a second effect, which is more nuanced. In some entirely new sectors, particularly in the digital domain, entry was possible at least during an early phase. The entrepreneurs who built the first Internet companies were not able to put up effective entry barriers – hence the runaway success (and greater billions) of more recent companies such as Facebook, Amazon, and Uber.

But now the controlling shareholders of these new behemoths operate pretty much in the same way as Andrew Carnegie, John D. Rockefeller, and the original J.P. Morgan once did. They use their money to buy influence and resist any kind of reasonable restraint on their anti-competitive and anti-worker behavior – even if it undermines democratic institutions.
Entry for new companies which compete directly with established players is ALWAYS an uphill battle, though I grant the lobbyists can make it that much harder. And Silly-con valley is definitely a cabal on intertwined employee relationships and co-dependency to the point where it becomes serious collusion. And what they are doing with H1 visas and other employment shenanigans is probably something which should be looked at.

Still, that doesn't make it right for the Government to come stomping in to make changes or take money away. That's a "be careful what you wish for" scenario. And those employees are getting paid a lot of money, H1 visa or not.
Old 12-03-2019, 11:03 PM   #5095
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi

Quote:
This thread is really starting to feel like a forum for a hate group. A bunch of coded language about jews and holocaust denial. It is fucked up.
I agree. At the very least I'd like to separate honest "liberals are dumb" and "jews rule the world and they all suck; Kalgari plan ahhhhhh! AHHHHHHHAAA!!" into separate threads.
Old 12-04-2019, 01:34 AM   #5096
stalazon
The Dit

Quote:
What the fuck are you on about? Whataboutism in full effect.
stalazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2019, 03:25 AM   #5097
Eats
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by stalazon View Post
What the fuck are you on about? Whataboutism in full effect.
Do you even know what whataboutism is?

I'm saying specifically there is a bunch of coded language about jews and holocaust denial going on in this thread and it is fucked up. It is starting to feel like Stormfront. This has nothing to do with Trump, liberals or any other arguments being made.
Old 12-04-2019, 05:33 AM   #5098
Chief Smash
Subscriber

Quote:
Translation, the impeachment narrative is falling apart so now I'll blame it on racism. You mention those who testify. First they were all hand picked by Schiff and second, they were all basing things on hearsay or what they assumed to be true. In a court of law, these types of witnesses would not even be called in the first place. The transcript itself and even the person who was supposed to be the victim of this pressure both show/say that there was no quid pro quo. Never mind the fact that the aid was released without there being an investigation. And never mind the fact that even if it were all true, IT"S NOT EVEN ILLEGAL!

This is all a farce of an investigation. You're just too emotionally invested to admit it.
Quote:
I agree.
And Vallor, your effort to appear reasonable has you making some pretty dumb posts once in a while. It would be like me saying that these boards have basically been becoming a Marxist think tank because people like Eats post here. You basically just have Spec making regular posts and occasionally BlackCZ rears his head. Terran, you (Vallor), Booda, Weasel, Pacer, Venom, and I never make any of these crazy "da joos!!!!!" posts and yet we all post here regularly. In fact, Spec gets more smackdowns from the conservatives here than anyone else.
Old 12-04-2019, 10:29 AM   #5099
Eats
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Smash View Post
Translation, the impeachment narrative is falling apart so now I'll blame it on racism.
There is zero connection between these two topics. I even made them as two separate posts. Don't combine the white power racist bullshit going on in this thread with the actual political discussion. They are not related to each other.
Old 12-04-2019, 01:14 PM   #5100
Chief Smash
Subscriber

Quote:
There is zero connection between these two topics. I even made them as two separate posts. Don't combine the white power racist bullshit going on in this thread with the actual political discussion. They are not related to each other.
Bullshit. They are. If anything, there's been less of "da joos!" talk lately with BlackCZ being mostly gone. And even so, this place has always been a bit of a wild west of world event and political discussion. But you choose now to wrap up the whole board in this package so you can dismiss everyone who opposes your ludicrous points.